It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

Well, since Satan is Lucifer and Lucifer is the "light-bearer" and I am a "light-bearer" (a.k.a. I carry the light that passes through my retina which creates the image ((of god)) that I am seeing) and since I believe that I am god (as is everyone else) then I guess you could say I am a Satanist. I do not agree with that though because I do not worship only myself, but all of life.

I apologize for assuming, that wasn't my intent.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I mean, here's a good question for all you comic book fans out there:

Does it really matter exactly HOW Superman can fly?

Superman can FLY! Isn't that good enough?

That's God. You don't need to rip reality into pieces to figure out how just because you can't see Why.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No I am not assuming anything in regards to that which is written and I don't mean couldn't as in without the ability so maybe It should be "wouldn't have" because YHWH is a word that assumes a third person Identity and for Jesus to refer either to himself or another as Yahweh would be seperating himself from the trinity.

John 5:37 says

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

John 1:18 says

No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

There are many times in the Old Testament when people spoke to, saw, and interacted with God however we know from those two passages that it wasn't The Father with which these experiences took place. So consider this

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words? John 5:46-47

Also in the third chapter of Matthew John the Baptist is identified as the voice of one calling out in the wilderness. This is a reference to the Prophet Isaiah who wrote:

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Isaiah 40:3

The word rendered Lord in the english translation of this verse was Yahweh. Therefore John prepared the way for Yahweh i.e. Jesus.

Jesus' very name proclaims himself to be Yahweh when one considers it valid that Jesus is our savior since the etymology of the name means "Yahweh saves" or "Yahweh is salvation"

In the old Testament Yahweh is called The Rock, The Alpha and Omega, The Lord of Lords, and the stone which causes men to stumble. All of these titles are applied to Jesus in the New Testament.

Finally in Zechariah 12 Yahweh speaks to the prophet saying

"They shall look upon ME the one whom they have pierced."

For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced. John 19:36-37

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by SaturnFX

Everything has it's place and in time God will open the doors to the cosmos but all we do is fight and instead of making the deserts fertile so we can make more room for us on this planet. We fail constantly because we long for money and we no longer care for human life. Each man has given into the power of self indulgence that we make it feel good to forget those who suffer and the churches followed that path as well.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the question I posed...not a single word addressed the question.
That is called deflection
Like if you see a kid next to a cookie jar that's opened and crumbs on his face, you ask..did you take a cookie, and instead of a answer, he discusses the invention of the cookie, or ponys or something...not wanting to answer the question.

Which actually is an answer..if your afraid to answer a question, then the person whom asked it already knows the answer..

And last note...about your rambling distraction..replace the word We with I. You can only speak for yourself

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima

That's God. You don't need to rip reality into pieces to figure out how just because you can't see Why.

But you should question how he flies, not just accept it as fact.

Why be given a great sense of curiosity just to let somebody else tell you like it is?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima

Difference is, When considering superman, we suspend disbelief because it is simply a fictional character.
If a deity wants to be anything more than just the musings of fiction, then a bit of fact needs to be interjected.

And..who could win in a fight...God or Dr Manhattan?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No worries, all I'm doing is searching for truth like everyone else. Some of us get stuck on what we were raised to believe. Others seek out forbidden scripture. Others still dabble in things they will never truly understand. The point is, never stop learning. That should really be the definition of sheep: accepted truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Text Why and how did Lucifer/Satan rebel when angels were under God's command and did what He told them to do. They didn't have free will like humans, so how was that even possible? Unless angels do have free will, then if that's the case we're in more trouble than we know.
reply to post by majesticgent

You are mixing Judaic belief with Christian belief. Judaic belief insists that angels cannot sin while Jesus Himself teaches that angels did and do sin. Angels are under god's directive but angels also have free will and one third of the heavenly host followed the "Son of Dawn" (Satan) as is shown in scripture. Also there are degrees of angelic authority and rank.

All of heavenly as well as terrestrial creation has opposites in order to identify what it is created for. If there was only created good then what would good be? If everything was created hot then where would be the under-standing of either hot or cold? You would have no understanding whatsoever in that case.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

God, being good, creates evil for your understanding only. Not that He partakes in that which He creates but only to show you what He is.

The heavenly realm is not such as our creation. In the heavenly (celestial) realm there is neither darkness or light as we perceive darkness and artificial light.

Psa 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

How is this possible? Once again God has shown opposites for your and my understanding in this creation. God is pure celestial light and darkness is but a creation of His opposition to show Him as He truly is. Satan is not of our terrestrial creation. He was not created with a heart pumping blood or flesh that rotted in corruption. His creation was of the celestial order the same as we have terrestrial order but not of the same substance. Satan cannot create and he cannot offer celestial salvation. He himself is but a creation of the heavenly order as the scriptures tell us.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Also when reading Moses and the Prophets always remember that they are not Judaic scripture but are Hebrew scripture. Judaic thought comes with the destruction of the Temple and ushering in the rabbinic opinions of the Hebrew scriptures. This is the great difference that Christ Jesus had to contend with in His teachings. Rabbinic authority is corrupted the same as our organized religions of today are corrupt by popes, priests, and preachers.

The new testament is filled with rabbinic thought and practice and in many cases were not the doctrine of Christ Jesus.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

Everything has it's place and in time God will open the doors to the cosmos but all we do is fight and instead of making the deserts fertile so we can make more room for us on this planet. We fail constantly because we long for money and we no longer care for human life. Each man has given into the power of self indulgence that we make it feel good to forget those who suffer and the churches followed that path as well.

wow how many humans does the earth really need running around?

I for one believe that if we are created by god then one of our major duties is to care for the planet and the lesser life forms not fornicate to the extreme and eat up all the animals into extinction.

Guess knocking down the rain forests to make room for more houses is a good idea?

I am a fan of humanity. I say the more the merrier
But, we do need to keep nature in mind as we expand.

Part of my nefarious plan for humanity (pretending I have a say) is to keep breeding..more people, more space needed.
And the greatest inventions and innovations spring from necessity. Maybe when the planet tilts at 12b or something, we may find a global effort to start colonizing space..first with giant space stations that can hold a nation of people, to mars, etc..
A bit of pressure is needed to get engines working after all.

Not to mention advanced crop tending, synthetic meats, etc. I think the short term shoulder rubbing may have a long term expansion effect..or we could just get a plague and become almost extinct...but hopefully the first option.

Keep end point in mind when considering our future. If we are truly trapped on this planet, then ya...force sterilization for everyone and only well maintained breeding allowed through application process.

I don't believe we are stuck on this planet forever though.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Yahweh = Satan Yes and Barak Obama is Glen Beck too! I do wonder if the OP 's author has read a Bible. How absurd!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If Jesus came as the bread of life and the tree of life, to supplant the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ie: to rend the veil and create an opportunity to freely receive the living water of the flow of life as it is, then why introduce or re-introduce another duality, at any level, whether by the church or according to personal interpretation. People fail to see how Jesus makes us friends with God, as the God of love, and thus the Old Testament falls away in light of the New Covenant of Love. But in light of that truth, I don't think it makes any sense to demonize any aspect of God who through Christ transcends the duality of good and evil while resolving the problem of human sin and evil once and for all time.

In other words there could have been archons or agents or powers and principalities at work wrestling with one another and with man, it matters not, because Jesus' true father was also present, in the background all along just waiting to work a Great Work among the people.

I suppose an argument could be made that the ancient stories are always that of one God replacing another, and that Jesus via the New Covenant may be seen replacing the uglier aspects of the "God" of the OT - but in the hindsight of a unitive principal of non-duality, what sense does it make to judge another even if the creature who thought he was God but might have been unwittingly doing the real God's will all along.

What I see happening there on the cross, maybe even when one God left his son forsaken on the cross before the watchers and the observing universe, is another kicking in (the real deal). Just think about that, and if it makes you laugh, then you got it.

Jesus performed the spiritual bank heist needed to leave the strong man with absolutely nothing.

So who cares who and what was when - only that the final object of the whole messy process was eventually realized as the tree of life in our very midst, and the non dual living water which is freely available to all who thirst.

edit on 21-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59

Levay's Satanism is not the majority of Satanism. And yes Satanism is not technically a religion, it's a view. To the people that believe this view, it's truth. Spiritual Satanism is what the majority of Satanists honestly believe. It's core involves the roles of God and Satan being reversed. Levay's take on Satanism is laughable. It's a joke.

Its also meant to be a joke. a parody, and ultimately just some good fun against the catholic church (they do take themselves too seriously though..cool robes, but do they really need their own city?)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

Yahweh = Satan Yes and Barak Obama is Glen Beck too! I do wonder if the OP 's author has read a Bible. How absurd!

www.joyofsatan.org...

This explains the OP's views better to Christians.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

What part do you disagree with him on outside of just overall concept?
Did you read the ops, Did he suggest something completely wrong in regards to what is written?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Heisenberg59

Levay's Satanism is not the majority of Satanism. And yes Satanism is not technically a religion, it's a view. To the people that believe this view, it's truth. Spiritual Satanism is what the majority of Satanists honestly believe. It's core involves the roles of God and Satan being reversed. Levay's take on Satanism is laughable. It's a joke.

Its also meant to be a joke. a parody, and ultimately just some good fun against the catholic church (they do take themselves too seriously though..cool robes, but do they really need their own city?)

In terms of Levay, yes. In terms of Spiritual Satanism, it is completely serious. When it comes to the robes, the palace and all that, ask yourself, Jesus said "blessed be the poor, woe unto the rich"... why does the Pope live in a palace with multiple golden crowns that have been forged together calling for an end to world hunger? The real joke is the Vatican. Christianity has it's merits, Catholicism has been a proven joke since the Vatican's inception.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik

This is science, my friend, not evil... www.nasa.gov...

But, can you tell something about this
, and this
?
www.hark.com...

edit on 21-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition of photo

edit on 21-1-2013 by dragnik because: additional link

What???/

Photoshop fail on the second pair.... Same axe, same glove, same sleeve....

What was the point anyway?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Very interesting idea.

I always had a problem that if God was Love, then why would we be "judged" on our behaviour on earth.

AND if we did not make a "free" choice (blackmail) to believe in one god that we would be banished to some kind of hell.

I've also always thought that the true translation of the bible scriptures is NOT the KJV. And ALL the other books should be included too.

Perhaps you've unlocked The Great Truth!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It's not about working, Sunday is the day Satan takes has his day and all who praise on that day give homage regardless of who they praise because it's his day.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

I'm not saying "let some guy you've never met tell your story for you".

I'm saying "believe in the unbelievable"

"The unbelievable is going to happen" - Iron Butterfly

Curiosity is fine, but so is just sitting back and allowing things to be.

I dunno... balance between seeing and believing.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Are you a Christian? If so, isn't your god worshiped on Sunday?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join