It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Your premise is way off then. Study up on the Tree of Life and the consequences of partaking of that tree and you may well feel yourself much more enlightened.

No point in trying to discuss something logically with someone illogical. I thought the point of all this was to deny ignorance, not espouse it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OP is drivel. Allah actually means "the great deceiver" and if you'll responsibly research that it can be substantiated.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
The fool says in his heart, "there is no God".

It seems like we have a lot of FOOLS in our world. 77 flags for what, exactly?

The Truth.

(My interpretation of it, of course. Which apparently many others at least find intriguing.)
edit on 1/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SwineSlayer

Allah is the same god as Yahweh. Did you not know that? Judaism, Islam, and Christiainity all share the same god.
edit on 21-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

They felt ashamed for their intimate sections of body (they covered themselves with leaves), they felt Fear aswell.
Is this how illuminated ones should feel? Ashamed and afraid?

When you learn something, quite often it is a humbling thing actually...ashamed? Well, imagine your having great fun playing in some mud. Someone illuminates you to the fact your actually playing in a cow patty. Well, you learned what cow pattys look like..and you feel a bit embarrassed and ashamed also..but your better for it.

Learning the nature of reality isn't a super happy joy moment, it is a unveiling that may cause many emotions.

As far as fear...was it the knowledge that made them fear, or were they fearing the landlord and his wrath?

Consider it like this.
You come to ATS..lets say there is a story that makes you happy on msm. You pop on here and realize its all a lie and something rather nefarious is going on.
You learned something, your a bit ashamed for falling into the trap for so long before being illuminated by the ats snake...and oh...btw, the fed knocked on your door and is asking you about your internet activities..(fear).

Blissful ignorance or angst in truth is the choice I guess. Both have their pros and cons.

Just wanted to give a perspective on that bit as its low hanging fruit so to speak (pun)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwineSlayer
OP is drivel. Allah actually means "the great deceiver" and if you'll responsibly research that it can be substantiated.

Its all the same deity. Moses, Jesus, etc..all the prophets are the same in islam..Islam is just part 3 of the deity trilogy

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

He is the father of lies and knows what you want to believe and will infiltrate you with false wisdom and tutor you the path of enlightenment, which is only a trap that shows you what you want to see. he has no love for you and does not have the power of God to give life or take it. He can only trick you to believing he is God and will use the bible against him and he studies it well and will twist and turn the word and feed the flame of deception into the mind of the weak.

You can rise from the death of spirituality by taking Christ into your heart and loving those who are lost and releasing the ego that limits your understanding of God.

edit on 21-1-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik
and this
?

Well, I don't know who the chaps were in the first pic
But this pic is just a bad photoshop. hitler superimposed on dubya choppin wood.

So..whats the point in the pics?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

He is the father of lies

And you have fallen for the lie, just as 3 billion plus others have fallen for it. If he is the father of lies and the god of this world (as the bible states) then why wouldn't he have the most followers?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

He is the father of lies and knows what you want to believe and will infiltrate you with false wisdom and tutor you the path of enlightenment, which is only a trap that shows you what you want to see. he has no love for you and does not have the power of God to give life or take it. He can only trick you to believing he is God and will use the bible against him and he studies it well and will twist and turn the word and feed the flame of deception into the mind of the weak.

You can rise from the death of spirituality by taking Christ into your heart and loving those who are lost and releasing the ego that limits your understanding of God.

For Narnia!!!

Anyhow...doesn't have the power to take life?
Hmm
You realize, he did do a bit of killing here and there in the bible..granted, no where near the wholesale slaughter that God did, but still...his hands aren't clean.

You got a lot of fear in night terrors. Why give it soo much power?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You are already in Christ's Heart, and He is in yours...

Om Tat Sat.

There's no repentance before the appropriate time.

It's a matter of... knowing where you are at all times, no matter what the circumstances that surround you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good luck with that - LOL.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Fichorka

They felt ashamed for their intimate sections of body (they covered themselves with leaves), they felt Fear aswell.
Is this how illuminated ones should feel? Ashamed and afraid?

When you learn something, quite often it is a humbling thing actually...ashamed? Well, imagine your having great fun playing in some mud. Someone illuminates you to the fact your actually playing in a cow patty. Well, you learned what cow pattys look like..and you feel a bit embarrassed and ashamed also..but your better for it.

Learning the nature of reality isn't a super happy joy moment, it is a unveiling that may cause many emotions.

As far as fear...was it the knowledge that made them fear, or were they fearing the landlord and his wrath?

Consider it like this.
You come to ATS..lets say there is a story that makes you happy on msm. You pop on here and realize its all a lie and something rather nefarious is going on.
You learned something, your a bit ashamed for falling into the trap for so long before being illuminated by the ats snake...and oh...btw, the fed knocked on your door and is asking you about your internet activities..(fear).

Blissful ignorance or angst in truth is the choice I guess. Both have their pros and cons.

Just wanted to give a perspective on that bit as its low hanging fruit so to speak (pun)

I respect your argument. It's valid... to some point

However, what makes you think that shame and fear are not illusions?
How did Adam and Eve managed to live in Eden without Illusion of Fear and Shame? They just managed with no problems. They were content. Once this illusions were introduced to them they became ashamed of their bodies, something they hadn't previously felt. Did it help them, was shame usefull somehow? Wha'ts it for? It's an illusion. It doesn't actually exists. We just think it does because we think we feel it. But it's an illusion.
edit on 21/1/2013 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because only a few are gonna make it and Satan has the most followers and its easy because man is weak.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

So Satan has the most followers, eh? What would you call half the population believing in Yahweh/Jesus/Allah? They're all the same deity remember.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Those who are dead in Christ are not truly dead but are only asleep and he has no authority over who is dead and who is alive.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

It appears you been studying Gnosticism recently. Have you come across Yaldabaoth recently?

I have not studied any gnosticism except for reading a bit of the gospel of Thomas some years ago, if thats actually gnosticism.

However from what Ive read about the gnostics, their beliefs are fairly similar to my own.

To answer your question, Ive only come across that name in this thread through a response. I have not heard of it before this morning.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fishy6

The true meaning of Faith is remembering where you are. You are always safely within the Presence of God.

"Wherever you go, there you are."

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

deceptions are every where and sadly he has infiltrated the churches and the governments and those and Christ once said Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

even the most devoted will fall victim to the betrayals.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik

But, can you tell something about this and this
?

Well that image is blatantly a photoshop. Look at the particles of snow; they are in precisely the same places in both pics, and precisely the same sizes. The odds of that happening by chance are effectively 0.

I dont know who the first 2 guys in the first pic are.
edit on 1/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join