It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ponder this

God created everything and everybody as it is written...

But God has a name or names besides just telling all to call him god?

Now that would suggest that there might be others equal to him therefore he must have a name to be told apart from the others.

If you are one entity and the only entity of your kind then why have more than one name?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Sounds like this:

Om Tat Sat.

Although we should not pretend to know it as "ourselves".

That's way too arrogant.

*Not saying you expressed that opinion*
edit on 21-1-2013 by PnezakYahakotima because: update in asterisks

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

haha.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg59

Just because the OP doesn't worship your god means he worships Satan? Man have they gotten you good.
It's a messed up world when people believe good is evil and evil good. Makes me a bit sad really.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by SaturnFX

Many will say that they follow him but in their hearts and in private where human eyes cannot see is where they fall. you are only counting the ones that say they believe and we both know that's not the case, some Idol worship and some take Sunday as the holy day and we both no it's Friday evening to Saturday evening. Some believers condemn and judge because they feel superior when they have power.

Question

Do you think a deity...creator of all things, from the atom to galactic clusters and more...

cares about what goes on between Friday and Saturday evening?
Why would it? Explain the dynamics at work here...this super mind bogglingly vast universe...and he gets upset over someone working at denny's flipping a burger on a Saturday afternoon...

billions upon billions of people on earth..and trillions upon trillions of potential life planets in the universe..and he is upset about the burger flipper so much he becomes enraged and decides..eternal torture..yep, that's whats gotta happen.

Tell me...is this the thoughts of a rational infinate deity, or more the thoughts of small medieval powermongers from thousands of years ago wanting complete control over their subjects?
Sit back for just a moment and truly think about it..don't give me the staplemark response programmed into you...but a truly contemplative thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I was a fighter and used to fight because I wanted to be powerful and I used my fist to get my point across and I used to like the attention I got because of it. Than I found God and he made me warm and caring and I tried to ignore his power but instead warmed my heart and I could see the errors of my ways flashing before my eye's.

The warmth of his touch I felt on my back and all I wanted was to be a fighter and if I wanted to be with God I had to give that up because beating someones face in was not going to be good through Gods eyes.

link   
reply to post by stjarna1

Links? Links to what? And you're critiquing him for not having proof? Ok, let me ask you, where is YOUR proof for what you believe in? If you claim the bible, that is exactly what the Op is using.

link   
Double-post
edit on 21-1-2013 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just because the OP doesn't worship your god means he worships Satan? Man have they gotten you good.
It's a messed up world when people believe good is evil and evil good. Makes me a bit sad really.

You're joking right? Read the link I posted.

Buddy, I'm so far removed from religion that your statement is laughable. You can't stop believing in something unless you understand it. The op gave you what is the typical Satanist view on religion. I'm not saying it's bad or wrong, simply that this is Spiritual Satanism. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

www.joyofsatan.org...

Seriously, just read the link.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Heisenberg59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ETA: Nevermind, I dont want to fuel an argument.
edit on 1/21/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
Ponder this

God created everything and everybody as it is written...

But God has a name or names besides just telling all to call him god?

Now that would suggest that there might be others equal to him therefore he must have a name to be told apart from the others.

If you are one entity and the only entity of your kind then why have more than one name?

The deity we are discussing is the God of the Israelites...he was quite clear in the bible
Not the god of the romans, or the Egyptians, the celts, etc..it was the Israelites.

Ya, there were many deities around at that time..it was necessary to distinguish which one is being spoken about.

If course, they all say they are the true deities and the rest are either small, false, or ultimately not as powerful...War tends to win those debates.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Unbelievable,

Have any of you ever heard of Plotinus?

How about the Animus Mundi

A single Humanities class at a community college could help you all out of this painful confusion.

That is the liberation that I recommend that you all seek. Set yourselves free from this delusion, which is another trap to get you in 'versus' mode.

Have fun, kids.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Oh just stop. Everything about your OP including the little Ron Paul 2012 in your signature just screams manipulation. If you want to push your views, at least link the source.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Everything has it's place and in time God will open the doors to the cosmos but all we do is fight and instead of making the deserts fertile so we can make more room for us on this planet. We fail constantly because we long for money and we no longer care for human life. Each man has given into the power of self indulgence that we make it feel good to forget those who suffer and the churches followed that path as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're joking right? Read the link I posted.

Buddy, I'm so far removed from religion that your statement is laughable. You can't stop believing in something unless you understand it. The op gave you what is the typical Satanist view on religion. I'm not saying it's bad or wrong, simply that this is Spiritual Satanism. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

www.joyofsatan.org...

Seriously, just read the link.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Heisenberg59 because: (no reason given)

Problem is, Satanism (or luciferianism) isn't a real religion.
ask a hundred different "Satanists" what they believe, you will get 100 different responses..
Ultimately its the belief in self that tends to guide the more intellectual Satanists...but arguably the average Satanist is just a gnostic atheist (they somehow "know" there is no actual god)..aka, the most annoying types (well, gnostic anythings are annoying)

But ya, Most think of Levay's Satanism (aka, catholic parody) as what Satanism overall...
Sure..if you want it to be that, then go for it...or you can believe in closer catholic style Satanism, what with demons and chanting and belief in actual anti-deities and all that...or just see it as a euphimism

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Listen, this was our official politics, earlier... Yugoslavia, that... Catching of Draža Mihajlović, that...

Now, chetnicks and ustashas are arresting even for mentioning that, proclaiming to be mad, and similar... And, etc., what to say?
edit on 21-1-2013 by dragnik because: additional text

link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg59

Oh just stop. Everything about your OP including the little Ron Paul 2012 in your signature just screams manipulation. If you want to push your views, at least link the source.

My source is my own mind.

Whats yours?

link   

Levay's Satanism is not the majority of Satanism. And yes Satanism is not technically a religion, it's a view. To the people that believe this view, it's truth. Spiritual Satanism is what the majority of Satanists honestly believe. It's core involves the roles of God and Satan being reversed. Levay's take on Satanism is laughable. It's a joke.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It being stated that Thrice Holy, or "The One", is the simplex....

We also have to be careful not to completely deny "the story" of the cosmos....

When we speak of the most basic level of existence, we may run into the habit of reducing it to the point of denying everything except the most simple.

All we really need to do is look at things in a more generalized way, without splitting hairs into a million pieces....

What kind of story would a child enjoy?

Would a child enjoy a story where he cannot understand what is happening at all and is relegated to being a slave of an overly-complicated and mechanistic overlord in order to maintain the plot?

No. The child wants the simple good to triumph over the seemingly impossible evil....

The child does not want to be extinguished and forgotten. The child wants his favorite superheroes to save and to be saved when they fall. When superman died, he was resurrected again.... because WE LOVE SUPERMAN!

Anyway.... look at the world through a child's eyes. Look at existence through a child's eyes. What's your eternal role in the story?

That's what God is all about. Telling good inspirational stories.

Of course we need an evil principle. We just don't need to give up when that evil principle hoodwinks all of us.

We also don't need to play the game, either. When it stops being fair, we have the duty as representatives of Ultimate Good to stop playing.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

Everything has it's place and in time God will open the doors to the cosmos but all we do is fight and instead of making the deserts fertile so we can make more room for us on this planet. We fail constantly because we long for money and we no longer care for human life. Each man has given into the power of self indulgence that we make it feel good to forget those who suffer and the churches followed that path as well.

wow how many humans does the earth really need running around?

I for one believe that if we are created by god then one of our major duties is to care for the planet and the lesser life forms not fornicate to the extreme and eat up all the animals into extinction.

Guess knocking down the rain forests to make room for more houses is a good idea?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join