It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

TA-THREATS: ABC Holds New Terror Warning Video, to Air Thursday Night

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
First, thanks (I think)

Put yourself in his shoes, he didnt post everything he was told I am sure, maybe just enough to get the 'press' involved. The deadline statement was a clue for me. That means that the rush was on.......the story was going to break.


No Prob. I'm just warry of Why he did it. I can understand the Monica post, but this effects Everyone. It is bad enough all the crap that is going on with the election and people trying to decide who to vote for, then throw this out there. To me it is not a concern because of the stuff I read and research on a daily basis, which could be "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" (hay haven't used that phrase since the last Terror Alert
) but for someone who does not it could send a message of fear. Hey this may be what they want in order to influence the election and we are playing right into their hands. A Media Outlet holding onto a possible proclomation of the next attack on US soil should not be used for gain by anyone. I believe that ABC did the right thing by not airing or commenting on it before Intelligence had looked it over. Matt, on the other hand, stick to scandals and stop playing with peoples emotions.




posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosrain
Being both the poster and the Adam in question, I can tell you with certainty...no coincidence. I was actually amused to find out in reply posts that the guy in the tape has my first name. Whaddya know?


So what a minute here...
You chaosrain, also post here with a user account of adam7288?
adam7288 who registered on September 9th of this year, is also chaosrain who registered on April 7th of this year.

Sooo, you had the chaosrain account, then opened the adam7288 account 5 months later. And you've posted as both users since opening multiple accounts. I can't find it in the TOS, but I am pretty sure they frown on multiple log ins.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
We have been threatened again. We will just have to wait and see if anything comes of it. I pray to GOD that nothing happens. The Book of Revelation is not spookie just truthful and it will happen.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Should this turn out to be false, or mostly false, on drudge's part. It wouldn't be his first oops.

Anyone remember when he was running his article about insiders telling him Hillary was going to be Kerry's VP?
Oops


That was not just Drudge, I think they changed it last moment becuase it assured Bush the win. Plus It wants 2008.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And now Yasser Arafat might die as well. Wonder if there is any connection somehow. Not scientifically of course. Prophetic or conspiracy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Not finding this anywhere else, only on Drudge, but several other places are linking to the Drudge story.

Incidentially, he has put other stories back up on his site.

Leaving for lunch, hopefully I will see something on the news about this.


MSNBC is running the story here is a link.
CIA cant authenticate
taped threat to U.S.


What I want to know is this....are the people saying...."what is the point of mentioning this to the public?" the same ones that were yelling right after 9/11.... "The US government knew about the threats since Al Qaeda promised this, yet they didn't tell the public."


Things that make you go humm...



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, as you would expect, the wires aren't running it, but FNC is also running the CIA can't validate story.

It this point, I don't know which stories are political plants, and which ones are valid. Of course even though Arafat Supports Kerry I don't think he is willing to die for Kerry's cause.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   


MORE

The video appears to be from al-Qaeda's media liaison organization. It has a banner crediting the Sahab Production Committee. The speaker refers to Bin Ladin and Zawahiri as "our leaders" and praises the 11 September attacks. The video appears to have been made in the past several months based on the speaker's discussion of the conflict in Darfur, the 9/11 Commission and other recent events


I believe we will hear more about this tape in the coming days. I'm going to watch the ABC news tonight, and see if they discuss it at all.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature


MORE

The video appears to be from al-Qaeda's media liaison organization. It has a banner crediting the Sahab Production Committee. The speaker refers to Bin Ladin and Zawahiri as "our leaders" and praises the 11 September attacks. The video appears to have been made in the past several months based on the speaker's discussion of the conflict in Darfur, the 9/11 Commission and other recent events


I believe we will hear more about this tape in the coming days. I'm going to watch the ABC news tonight, and see if they discuss it at all.


Thanks for the update, il be watching ats and the news closely, no doubt more information will come out in the next few days about this tape.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now may be a good time to take a look back at this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
MSNBC is running the story here is a link.
CIA cant authenticate
taped threat to U.S.


What I want to know is this....are the people saying...."what is the point of mentioning this to the public?" the same ones that were yelling right after 9/11.... "The US government knew about the threats since Al Qaeda promised this, yet they didn't tell the public."


Things that make you go humm...



Drudge broke the story Hours ago, that is why there were no links at the time. The Government did not do anything with the information before 9-11. There is a difference now, apparently, to investigate the threat, then warn the public if needed. Provided the government did actually look into all pre 9-11 material, they may have warned the public. This instance has drudge reporting on a "leak" about apparent threats, had this info been aired outright, it may have jeopardized any Intelligence operations that may have been going on.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

Originally posted by chaosrain
Being both the poster and the Adam in question, I can tell you with certainty...no coincidence. I was actually amused to find out in reply posts that the guy in the tape has my first name. Whaddya know?


So what a minute here...
You chaosrain, also post here with a user account of adam7288?
adam7288 who registered on September 9th of this year, is also chaosrain who registered on April 7th of this year.

Sooo, you had the chaosrain account, then opened the adam7288 account 5 months later. And you've posted as both users since opening multiple accounts. I can't find it in the TOS, but I am pretty sure they frown on multiple log ins.


I'm sorry if you misread that...if you wish to ask about what I mean by the 'Adam in question' send me a U2U. I do not maintain multiple user names on this board, but thanks for the vote of confidence.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As I am expecting something in November, 9th to be particular, this comes at as no surprise. I really hope nothing happens. If elections are cancelled, or there are any attacks or signs of martial law, pray to god, and quickly glance over my topic "NWO survival" and gear up for survival.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey I just thought of something, if the tape says "elected GW Bush" as in past tense, could the tape have been released earlier than it was intended? This is all very odd and strange, as this one was not sent to Al Jezzera.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have a question please. What do you think they would come up with that would dwarf 9/11?/ I know there are any number of horrors!



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Look at this


This was written on 10-13-2004

From the beginning, President Bush made it abundantly clear to me that Saddam Hussein and Iraq, after 9/11, had to be resolved to reduce the likelihood of a future attack on our nation,one which could dwarf the 9/11 attacks.

Sound familiar?
3rd paragraph down

www.useless-knowledge.com...

[edit on 27-10-2004 by evecasino]



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Im trying very hard to get past tonite, and not believe any of this.

On the other hand, my children (in their 20's) are on the East coast and I cant help but be afraid


I wonder if they'll make good on the threat this time



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Evecasino, i know your point. And, i wouldnt be surprised one bit.



posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe


On the other hand, my children (in their 20's) are on the East coast and I cant help but be afraid



This is my concern also...being seperated from my children at the time.


LL1

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There is something that has stuck in my head which I will not forget.
I have mentioned this before, but I find it very important, as they
stick hard to their words.
It was the message from Zawahiri, and when he talks, he means
business.

He stated it would be:
unlikely
unexpected
something not watched
not a landmark
more devastating than the WTC

now if we could only figure what could this be?





top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join