It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: ABC Holds New Terror Warning Video, to Air Thursday Night

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
They will not release the tape because the tape has "triggers" that detail which operation is to be initiated. Imbedded code words have been used by ALQ to communicate to specific cells that are in operational mode that the time is clear to launch the attack.

They use our own media against us.

Are you posting this as fact or speculation? I'm not talking about use of videos in the past, but this one directly.

I still find it ironic that a copy has not fell into the hands of Al-Jazeera.

I think that the cat is out of the bag,
Oh well here we go:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: ABC NEWS TO AIR TERROR TAPE ON WORLD NEWS TONIGHT AT 6:30 EST

www.drudgereport.com...

[edit on 28-10-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This looks scary as hell...

What time is it in USA now?

And is it possible to watch ABC news over net without paying?

Is ABC news available on sky digital?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Watch Brian Ross' full report on ABC's "World News Tonight with Peter Jennings" at 6:30 p.m. ET.

The tape was acquired by ABC News last Friday from a source known to have Taliban and al Qaeda contacts in the tribal region of Pakistan. ABC paid the source $500 in transportation fees.

While CIA officials say they have not been able to authenticate the 75-minute tape, an agency spokesman says it "appears to have been produced by al Qaeda's media organization, al Sahab productions." The tape is marked with the same logo and graphics seen on previous videos released by al Qaeda.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm recording the show.

Will provide info after airing for those who can't watch ABC.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangeroftheeast
Phreak, have a look at the article I linked to again:

"What took place on September 11th was but the opening salvo in the global war on America."

The next attacks, he adds, "could come at any moment."

"It probably was worked on for a period of time - probably done fairly recently, as recently as late summer."

The tape's speaker references the conflict in Darfur, the 9/11 commission, Massachusetts same sex legislation, and the upcoming US presidential election.

Probably a couple of months old.

Yeah, I did read it, and that is certainly an interrupretation. What I am alluding to is the fact that the Pakistani courier may have delivered his package early. Perhaps they meant for it to be delivered next week.

BTW... I have no political motivations or leaning that would draw me to this impression.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature

Yeah, I did read it, and that is certainly an interrupretation. What I am alluding to is the fact that the Pakistani courier may have delivered his package early. Perhaps they meant for it to be delivered next week.

BTW... I have no political motivations or leaning that would draw me to this impression.

Exactly as I had thought, it is in the past tense...like they knew the outcome of the elections, the Feds should go to ORANGE anyway and get everyone on guard and maybe we cancatch these SOB's BEFORE they act.

Thing is , if it is real and they DO it, then they just had talked themselves into the ass whooping of all time, not only to the gloves come off but there will be HELL to pay...mark it.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its 6:33pm right in Washington DC?

So it should be live on air now yeah?

I take it no one knows if you can view ABC News live.

Why am i asking you will all be glued to the friggin tv anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Can anyone translate what it says at the bottom of the picture Mark posted???

Don't feel bad Mark...I'm in US and not getting anything about it but Wahooo! Go Titian....

[edit on 10/28/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ABC News Coverage

So far:

Opened with coverage of Kerry's campaign stops today - nice bias
Discussed missing explosives
Talked about Bush's campaign stops today
Talked about negative political advertising
Talked about FBI investigation into Haliburton's KBR unit

-- After break, tape coming up --

Sometimes I take brevity to an extreme but here goes:

ABC investigative unit spent several days analyzing tape. FBI and CIA can not authenticate the voice but it appears to be classic Al Quada work.

Similar to other tapes produce by Al Hadasah.

White individual, clean nails, eyeglasses, appears to have facial hair based on how his scarf moves when he speaks.

Nothing earth-shattering or different than what has already been discussed.

[edit on 10/28/2004 by titian]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
They will not release the tape because the tape has "triggers" that detail which operation is to be initiated. Imbedded code words have been used by ALQ to communicate to specific cells that are in operational mode that the time is clear to launch the attack.

just curious, but how exactly do they know this & how do they know it is only in the last 15 mins?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Can anyone translate what it says at the bottom of the picture Mak posted???

No, but from the looks of it and that little clip they just showed, this looks Heavily Produced, It is nowhere near any other video that has been released, this already is raising a huge question in my head.

PS, I have never seen that banner before.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

No, but from the looks of it and that little clip they just showed, this looks Heavily Produced, It is nowhere near any other video that has been released, this already is raising a huge question in my head.

What do question? You seem really concerned about this.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Can anyone translate what it says at the bottom of the picture Mak posted???

And the question is???
Beat me by seconds Mark...

[edit on 10/28/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He sounds like an English speaker who is either trying to affect an accent, or who has spent significant time recently with Middle Eastern-accented English speakers.
There's certain "clipping" to some of his words, but it's inconsistent, especially when he yelled.
He sounds midwestern to my ear.

Edit: and I'm willing to bet money that Trick's "question" raised is that it was produced by the CIA.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just saw the tape on ABC or should I say the 30 seconds that ABC decided to release. I must say that since I feel threatened I should be allowed to see the tape.

Personally I thought I detected a faint indian accent, however he looks middle eastern - the little one can see of him, but his english is very good.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well that was stoopid.

Every single video I have reviewed, did not have the quality and resolution that this one provided, and also used a shadow box around the lens. This, to me, and I am not an Expert, Looks like it was done with some very hi-tech Gear. I know you can produce some very high quality Video and images from just standard equipment, but this looks Too Good. Something is not sitting right. I also know that uploading and converting will take away quality, but again I just do not know, I wish we could get a copy of the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well that was stoopid.

Every single video I have reviewed, did not have the quality and resolution that this one provided, and also used a shadow box around the lens. This, to me, and I am not an Expert, Looks like it was done with some very hi-tech Gear. I know you can produce some very high quality Video and images from just standard equipment, but this looks Too Good. Something is not sitting right. I also know that uploading and converting will take away quality, but again I just do not know, I wish we could get a copy of the whole thing.

I thought that a digital (DAT) tape was what was given to ABC. IF this was shot on DAT, then edited digital, then pumped back to the DAT, you would probably retain the majority of the quality. Either that or the have got some real good studios there in Waziristan.

Hey, anyone seen muppet lately?

Seriously, he may have some good input on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
He sounds like an English speaker who is either trying to affect an accent, or who has spent significant time recently with Middle Eastern-accented English speakers.
There's certain "clipping" to some of his words, but it's inconsistent, especially when he yelled.
He sounds midwestern to my ear.

Edit: and I'm willing to bet money that Trick's "question" raised is that it was produced by the CIA.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Banshee]

I caught that to, and I wouldn't go as far as CIA, YET. This looks like it was done In Studio. There appears to be no outside noise, which would mean it would be filtered heavily. Most videos are done outside, and in front of an actual banner. The background is usually 'dirty'. And by that I do not mean the area was not visited by a maid. The charcteristics of this video do not in any way match up with any other.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well that was stoopid.

I think i see where your heading... New World Order?

Also im sure if something is out of the ordinary with this tape, then there will be alot of people analysing this video and are sure to find any discrepances if there are any.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why cant we see the whole thing???? Really if one of these cable stations grew some balls I'm sure their ratings would go up. Why is everyone so afraid of airing this tape? Oh I get the political ramifications....I just dont care. I want to keep my kids safe.

If they would air the whole thing maybe a viewer would pick out something that would identify target or the guy in the tape.

Is it possible to sue ABC for this? I mean say something does happen and the tape wasn't aired....Could they be sued by victim's family's and survivors for not sharing? That would be a hell of a class action law suit.

Fox news is starting to release info.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join