It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: ABC Holds New Terror Warning Video, to Air Thursday Night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why has the CIA got a 3pm deadline to decide whats on the tape?

Surely its what it says "Terrorist attack on America that dwarfs 9/11"

Doesnt take the CIA to figure that one out does it, unless theres some hidden message somewhere that they are checking out.

Have they aired this tape yet?

I take it its from the Al-Q group?

I was wondering today why everything seems so quiet around the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Not finding this anywhere else, only on Drudge, but several other places are linking to the Drudge story.

Incidentially, he has put other stories back up on his site.

Leaving for lunch, hopefully I will see something on the news about this.

Well it's a Drudge exclusive, networks wouldn't report it because its not from either a wire or their own sources. But when the story builds enough momentum it'll make the news at some point.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I fear its goin to happen during the world series either tonight or in game 5. Everyone is goin to be watching the Red SOx try to break the curse. Especially since there is no hockey or other sport on at the time. Things are fitting into place way to perfect.

Reminds me alot of Clancy's Sum of All Fears

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Transcript from CNN, Aired May 27, 2004 - 17:00 ET

MUELLER: He is known to have performed translations for al Qaeda as part of the services he has provided to al Qaeda.

O'BRIEN: Family members say they hope it's not true.

PAUL GADAHN, ADAM GADAHN'S FATHER: We hope he's not involved with anything weird like that.

NANCY PEARLMAN, ADAM GADAHN'S AUNT: As far as I know he was never militant. Our family are strong believers in non-violence. We are strong believers in peace.

transcripts.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
People...please dont laugh. Im the first one mocking these alerts as some of you know...BUT this coincides with the predictions posted here of a terrible attack of the US by terrorists during the eclypse of the moon..

These terrorists do not want George Bush again and I believe this threat.

I wouldnt discount this one.

On the other hand, part of me wants to believe the threat comes from this government, part of their boogie tactics in order to give Bush another 4 more years. This WOULD GUARANTEE GEORGE his 4 more years.

I dont know

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Fox reported that it was a Drudge story, but they also verified it via "U.S. Officials". The story has also been picked up on MSNBC--msnbc.msn.com...

I guess that we just have to wait and see what it is, but I have a feeling that we will be seeing Tom Ridge's ugly mug quite soon. Reminder to everyone: Be afraid. Be vigilant. Go shopping.

Ugh.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I fear its goin to happen during the world series either tonight or in game 5. Everyone is goin to be watching the Red SOx try to break the curse. Especially since there is no hockey or other sport on at the time. Things are fitting into place way to perfect.

Reminds me alot of Clancy's Sum of All Fears

You could be right there.

Also im a big fan of Clancy currently readin Cardinal of the Kremlin and Sum of all fears is great and if what you fear is going to happen then god hope they dont read any more of his books especially any ideas from Rainbow Six

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So they acknowledged this Adam G character quite some time ago as being trained by ALQ in Pakistan. He is on the FBI watch/ terror list. Now all of a sudden this guy shows up on a tape sent to ABC. WHY CANT WE FREAKING FIND THIS KID ???? WTF is the CIA and FBI doing.... WE KNOW WHO THIS KID IS, why cant they find him.

It not like he is some unknown element that snuck across the border, faceless and nameless.

This is really aggrevating. While I am pretty sure there is no way some Terrorist is going to light off a nuke, they can however make things really nasty for some people. I pray to GOD they catch them before they can launch an attack.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
People...please dont laugh. Im the first one mocking these alerts as some of you know...BUT this coincides with the predictions posted here of a terrible attack of the US by terrorists during the eclypse of the moon..

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this on the board yet, but when the Earth eclipses the Moon, the Moon turns blood red. It's an effect of the filtering of sunlight by Earth's atmosphere. A blood red moon also coincides with Revelations and signs of the apocalypse. I'm not at all a religious guy, but these folks are. Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
WE KNOW WHO THIS KID IS, why cant they find him.

It not like he is some unknown element that snuck across the border, faceless and nameless.

Well, they also know what Bin Laden looks like...
They got this tape from Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well the eclipse starts at 9:15pm EDT and 6:15pm PDT and Europe 1am GMT so if that prediction someone mentioned turns out to be true then around these times something will probably happen...

Also whats the time the Sox are playing tonight?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Well the eclipse starts at 9:15pm EDT and 6:15pm PDT and Europe 1am GMT so if that prediction someone mentioned turns out to be true then around these times something will probably happen...

I do think the Bible mentions something about the Red Sox winning the world series in Revelations. If they win under the blood red moon, they win it all.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Didnt they quote something like "Red/blood in the streets"... Maybe a blood moon reference....

Edit: here is the quote:

"The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence"

[edit on 10/27/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by markjaxson

I do think the Bible mentions something about the Red Sox winning the world series in Revelations. If they win under the blood red moon, they win it all.

I take it you mean "dont" think right?

I just wanted to know the time of the Red Sox to see if it coincides with any of these times.

Also this video is 1hr long there must have been alot more said than what has been available to us, and the CIA are holding onto it very carefully, i got a bad feeling about this.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I dont know why people lack common sense and think that we can capture everyone on our FBI list or think that our Government is behind everything that happens. People want to kill us, they want to bring down American Democracy, they want a Muslim ruled earth that is taught only the most extreme.

Hitler was the closest thing we have faced to what we are facing now and Hitler was a enemy we could see. Taking out a invisible enemy is not that easy, think about it when your driving home from work. Look at all the semi's, trucks, vans, cars and etc....Now think Just one of them needs to get past the police , the FBI and us(The eyes of America). If anyone thinks we can just stop everything bad that happens explain that to the parents of murdered children of gang violence , explain that to policemen/women who chase thugs all day long.
Then go to a FBI agent and tell him your from ATS and you dont support the Patriot act because it takes away our civil liberties...Then ask them why they cant catch everyone thats on their list. Nothing is easy, especially when you fight a blind enemy, as cliche as it sounds it only takes terrorists 1 time to be right.
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Im not sure this tape will do anything except give Bush a lift, but I do know from what I recall and I could be wrong on this that there has and always were tapes released before we got attacked. Cole, 1st WTD bombings, 9-11, ETC........
I don't usually take these threats seriously especially if I dont know whats on the tape, but this seems like a viable threat that many have predicted in terms of time and the damage it would do to our political mindset.
Anyways, I would like to know if Valhall or someone could confirm that tapes were released before each attack on us if possible. Im not 100% sure on that.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
Didnt they quote something like "Red/blood in the streets"... Maybe a blood moon reference....

For y'all qestioning the Blood moon reference in Revelation, this can not be that time at this point IMHO. I do not have the information with me, but the concurrent 'items' in scripture do NOT indicate this..........

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Aren't we in Ramadan right now? So we're having a lunar eclipse in Ramadan?

Does anybody pre-ATSNN remember last year when all the talk started about some sign of a lunar eclipse during Ramadan???

link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Nothing is easy, especially when you fight a blind enemy

Whatever...

link   
Errm i dont believe in predictions and the rest but we have had a thread about the 28th October for awhile now...

Likely terror attack on the 28th October!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty

For y'all qestioning the Blood moon reference in Revelation, this can not be that time at this point IMHO. I do not have the information with me, but the concurrent 'items' in scripture do NOT indicate this..........

I dont have a clue myself. I was just showing the connection (a weak one at that) between the quotes and the upcoming "blood moon" tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join