It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: ABC Holds New Terror Warning Video, to Air Thursday Night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just for fun:

Revelations 6:12

Some of this Bible stuff is spookier than Halloween!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This might be merely a ridiculous coincidence, but did anyone happen to notice that the breaking news of the new terror tape which states that the new attack will "dwarf" 9/11 just happened to coincide with another breaking news item about a new species of ancient "dwarf" human beings that had just been discovered? Sounds like a codeword for something to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Originally posted by Dreamz
Nothing is easy, especially when you fight a blind enemy

Whatever...

that was about the most intelligent comeback I have ever read here. Wow, I see ATS still has its Winners.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdiemusEsquire
This might be merely a ridiculous coincidence, but did anyone happen to notice that the breaking news of the new terror tape which states that the new attack will "dwarf" 9/11 just happened to coincide with another breaking news item about a new species of ancient "dwarf" human beings that had just been discovered? Sounds like a codeword for something to me.

I just figured it out...we will be attacked, en masse, by dwarves!!!

Run for the hills!

Wait, that's where they live...run from the hills!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
BTW, I really dont understand the deadline for the tape to be analyzed. Why would we put a deadline on something like that? It makes almost no sense what-so-ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Whatever...

that was about the most intelligent comeback I have ever read here. Wow, I see ATS still has its Winners.

Don´t get me wrong...
I assume you meant "invisible" enemy, didn´t you?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They have to have the deadline to take action before the big game tonight. Must really have some vital info in it!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Whatever...

Don´t get me wrong...
I assume you meant "invisible" enemy, didn´t you?

Thats exactly what i was thinking, i thought wait up wouldnt it be easier fighting a blind enemy?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh geeez, you know what I meant.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

CIA can’t authenticate taped threat to U.S.

The CIA is unable to authenticate a videotape in which a man claiming to be an al-Qaida terrorist warns of devastating new attacks on the United States, a senior U.S. intelligence official told NBC News on Wednesday.

But the senior intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told NBC News that “we can’t authenticate” the tape, a copy of which ABC gave the CIA on Monday. He would not elaborate, adding, “I think that is where we are going to stand.”

U.S. officials told NBC News that the tape included now-standard militant Islamist rhetoric promising widespread destruction inside the United States. The man cannot be identified, the officials said, because his face is covered by a headdress.

The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, described analysts’ concern as “low” because it was not clear that the tape was recorded recently and because the man on the tape, who spoke in what appeared to be an American accent, mentioned no details.

“It’s unclear what this tape is — even whether the person on the tape is an American,” one of the officials said.

msnbc.msn.com...

See. This is the danger of Internet reporting sometimes, everyone seems to rush and think about sudden attacks and half of them probably didn't even read the whole article...lol..

And as you can see from the story I posted above, "it was not clear that the tape was recorded recently" - it could be years old for all we know.

If the CIA are treating it as a "low" concern. I think we should too.

[edit on 27-10-2004 by rangeroftheeast]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Errm i dont believe in predictions and the rest but we have had a thread about the 28th October for awhile now...

Likely terror attack on the 28th October!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice the name of the poster? Adam

Probably a coincidence, but ya never know.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I GET IT! ...Anyone who doesn't vote for Bush is a wimp, running scared from those nasty terrorists. And anyone who votes for Kerry supports Al Qaida. It's all coming clear.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

I GET IT! ...Anyone who doesn't vote for Bush is a wimp, running scared from those nasty terrorists. And anyone who votes for Kerry supports Al Qaida. It's all coming clear.

Hehe, Its more like this....
1. Vote for Bush and Terrorists will Attack
2. Vote for Kerry and we will do whatever the UN tells us.

or

1. Vote for Kerry and we will be attacked.
2. Vote for Bush and America will continue its imperialistic foriegn policy.

or

1. Vote for Bush and your a war monger.
2. Vote for Kerry and your a chicken who cant stand up for yourself.

I guess I could go on forever, partisan politics suck.

The truth is vote for who you want to vote for and when you lose/win don't gloat or complain.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Red Rum spelled back words, was murder. What does Red blood spelled backwards mean or can anyone put more to this thought....

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
For y'all qestioning the Blood moon reference in Revelation, this can not be that time at this point IMHO. I do not have the information with me, but the concurrent 'items' in scripture do NOT indicate this..........

Hey you know what, it might be true, I actually agree with Ed on something

With all due respect and seriousness, you are absolutely right about the Revelation reference, many things need to happen before this, but this is for a different forum.

In regards to the tape being sat on, I think they want to make sure that it is more than 110% sure, and that Airing the Video could possible put a hurt on any inside operations, if there are any.If anything I personally think Drudge dropped the ball on this. This is not something that should have been posted, and not only could jeopardize Intelligence, but also could cause Panic and Fear when none may be needed. This is a leak, which is why Drudge is only carrying it right now. Bad choice of professionalism in my opinion, regardless of an Election next week.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Drudge is always more than happy to help the Bush administration

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Originally posted by edsinger
For y'all qestioning the Blood moon reference in Revelation, this can not be that time at this point IMHO. I do not have the information with me, but the concurrent 'items' in scripture do NOT indicate this..........

Hey you know what, it might be true, I actually agree with Ed on something

With all due respect and seriousness, you are absolutely right about the Revelation reference, many things need to happen before this, but this is for a different forum.

In regards to the tape being sat on, I think they want to make sure that it is more than 110% sure, and that Airing the Video could possible put a hurt on any inside operations, if there are any.If anything I personally think Drudge dropped the ball on this. This is not something that should have been posted, and not only could jeopardize Intelligence, but also could cause Panic and Fear when none may be needed. This is a leak, which is why Drudge is only carrying it right now. Bad choice of professionalism in my opinion, regardless of an Election next week.

First, thanks (I think)

Second, I agree, Drudge did the wrong thing, the only way that he should have released it, is IF is was genuine. I would expect 'orange' anytime because when you think about it, Drudge has some good sources, not all but some.

Put yourself in his shoes, he didnt post everything he was told I am sure, maybe just enough to get the 'press' involved. The deadline statement was a clue for me. That means that the rush was on.......the story was going to break.

Now think this way, if legit, then DEBUNK it immediately for obvious reasons..

If not legit......just let it flow and the press play with it..

If it were real, the government would have to silence it for the reasons already stated.

Watch this story close as the day wears on.....this could be a big item or a non item. To be honest, I just dont know, but I will say this, my prayers have been adjusted to fit it.......

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Your right,

It seems abit too quick to dismiss anything, also i doubt they would attack somewhere thats abvious...Red Sox game, its going to have to be somewhere unexpected because no doubt CIA/FBI etc will have enough intelligence to have covered most events that could occur.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Should this turn out to be false, or mostly false, on drudge's part. It wouldn't be his first oops.

Anyone remember when he was running his article about insiders telling him Hillary was going to be Kerry's VP?
Oops

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter

Originally posted by markjaxson
Errm i dont believe in predictions and the rest but we have had a thread about the 28th October for awhile now...

Likely terror attack on the 28th October!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice the name of the poster? Adam

Probably a coincidence, but ya never know.

Being both the poster and the Adam in question, I can tell you with certainty...no coincidence. I was actually amused to find out in reply posts that the guy in the tape has my first name. Whaddya know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join