It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: ABC Holds New Terror Warning Video, to Air Thursday Night

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The man who converted Adam Perlman to Islam says that he believes it is him on the tape. Fox News' William Lajuenesse played the tape for him 3 times. You could tell from the look on the man's face, that he was upset, but that he felt very strongly it was Perlman.

www.foxnews.com
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. � The director of California�s Garden Grove Mosque where Adam Yahiye Gadahn (search), an American convert to Islam with suspected ties to Al Qaeda, told FOX News he believes the man threatening the United States on a mysterious videotape is Gadahn�s.

A man wearing dark glasses and an Arab headdress wrapped around his face claims to be an American member of Al Qaeda (search) and promises attacks that will make the streets of America "run red with blood" in a video aired Thursday night by FOX News.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Has anyone found a link to the full video? IF it was even released?

To the best of my knowledge it has not been released in its entirety. I can not access the one on FOX for some reason
, switched browsers and all..nuttin.

I beg everyone to keep "Politics" out of this. We truly have no idea who it came from, and to me there are more questions than answers. It does not seem to be that much of a concern by the government, or else tou would have seen Ridge and Ashcroft talking about it, and with the election next week, probably a raise in the threat Level. None of this has happened as of yet. There was a Hoax video in the last couple of months, this could be the same person, WHO KNOWS?

The method of delivery, who it was delivered to, and how 'parts' of it were aired is totally inconsistent with 99.9% of the videos that have been released. What the hell was ABC, of all people, doing in Pakistan? Who knew they were there? Why is there a shadow-box used? Why does the background look like a Blue Screen? It also seems to me that in parts it looks like he may be reading from cue cards, or a teleprompter. His Linguistics seems to travel and does not lay consistant.

Adam Perlman is believed to be in the US, at least from FBI reports. Who, if he made it, did he sent it to in Pakistan, and why not send it to them in the US? This whole thing is driving me nutz........

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The FBI has posted portions of this tape on their website. They have done this in the hope that people may be able to provide them with additional information.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ABC News has done a follow up on the Assam Al Ameriki video story. They have interviewed many people who have known Adam Gadahn, and even reviewed some video tapes of him as a teenager in California. They played the two tapes back to back on their broadcast this evening and I was utterly shocked! It could not have been clearer that these two people were the same. I'm no expert, but the voice was dead on.

abcnews.com
NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2004-- U.S. officials believe with a high degree of confidence that a missing Southern Californian, Adam Gadahn, is the self-described American al Qaeda who threatened to kill thousands of his countrymen in a videotape obtained and broadcast by ABC News two weeks ago.

"No, my fellow countrymen you are guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty," the man identified only as "Azzam the American" said. "After decades of American tyranny and oppression, now it's your turn to die. Allah willing, the streets of America will run red with blood matching drop for drop the blood of America's victims."

A senior U.S. official says officials concluded that Azzam the American was Gadahn after speaking to his family in Southern California, showing the tape to captured al Qaeda operatives, and conducting weeks of technical analysis. Although all indications are of a positive match, officials do caution that there is a small margin of error in the analysis and they cannot be absolutely certain of the speaker's identity.

Among other steps, intelligence officials compared the voice of Azzam to footage of a teenage Gadahn discussing environmental projects nearly 10 years ago on a cable television segment in California. Gadahn, who would now be 26, is wanted for questioning by the FBI in connection with possible terrorist threats against the United States.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join