It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Follow the comet.

This year something will be disclosed.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

If you decided that the Pope was a transvestite Hindu werewolf,

cracked me up for an hour!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

Wow cool post Lucas,
thanks star you for that.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by libbybuck
reply to post by HumansEh

If you decided that the Pope was a transvestite Hindu werewolf,

cracked me up for an hour!

I never trust a man in a huge hat!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Politicians cannot deal with extraterrestrial disclosure in anyshape or form. Neither can the military. Its goes against the paradigms of their control structures, and abililty to deal with something completely outside the box. To sum it up the Military and Politicians are just not up to it to dealing with it, never have been and never will be. Disclosure if it ever did happen would be accidental like a Aliens land many of the crafts in public places at once around the world. In that situation the Governments wouldnt be able to contain it from the public view.
edit on 10-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

well perhaps. but i imagine it being a ploy as the new enemy.

the terrorist thing cant be milked forever. they need a new enemy to excuse us buying them insane new weapons, and giving them more power.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I keep wondering about Mars, whether or not is a beacon for e.t..

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by warren408
I keep wondering about Mars, whether or not is a beacon for e.t..

A beacon?
As in 'This Way Guys'
Or 'Turn Back! Crazies Ahead'

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Politicians cannot deal with extraterrestrial disclosure in anyshape or form. Neither can the military. Its goes against the paradigms of their control structures, and abililty to deal with something completely outside the box. To sum it up the Military and Politicians are just not up to it to dealing with it, never have been and never will be. Disclosure if it ever did happen would be accidental like a Aliens land many of the crafts in public places at once around the world. In that situation the Governments wouldnt be able to contain it from the public view.
edit on 10-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

well perhaps. but i imagine it being a ploy as the new enemy.

the terrorist thing cant be milked forever. they need a new enemy to excuse us buying them insane new weapons, and giving them more power.

It would make sense if TPTB were intending to use aliens as a new threat that the public would be eased into accepting it as credible.
Al Qaieda's existence was shown and proved before they were blamed for terrorist acts so they became a credible threat in the minds off the public, so presenting proof of aliens could be a precursor to something else alright.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe the reason why no bets are being taken is cause disclosure has happened already! Though this has not been revealed to the general public. I believe that it is known amungst much of the space program! When it will be revealed to us may be just a matter of when TPTB need to shift our attention away from some other event! Though we may never find out whether intelligent life is here because this may not be on the agenda for the majority! I believe the elite are unwilling to show us that we are a small portion of a large universe because this would usurp their authority over us! This may even be the reason why they have not revealed the existance of microbial life to us! Though when the time comes where the need arises to advert our attention from rash changes in the world they may reveal this as a buffer to life changing events here on earth! Nothing that is revealed to us is without reason! Everything that happens is about maintaining their hold on our society!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
Maybe the reason why no bets are being taken is cause disclosure has happened already! Though this has not been revealed to the general public. I believe that it is known amungst much of the space program! When it will be revealed to us may be just a matter of when TPTB need to shift our attention away from some other event! Though we may never find out whether intelligent life is here because this may not be on the agenda for the majority! I believe the elite are unwilling to show us that we are a small portion of a large universe because this would usurp their authority over us! This may even be the reason why they have not revealed the existance of microbial life to us! Though when the time comes where the need arises to advert our attention from rash changes in the world they may reveal this as a buffer to life changing events here on earth! Nothing that is revealed to us is without reason! Everything that happens is about maintaining their hold on our society!

That's correct,
Information is power,
And power is wielded strategically, and is never wasted.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Of course there will be an announcement one day about extraterrestrial life out there, but it won't be anything you guys suspect be sure of that and to be honest...nobody will actually care.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Check this out if you haven't seen it:

Amateur Astronomers Discover 42 Alien Planets
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by libbybuck

I also found that hilarious.

The page has changed since last time I looked. That was yesterday.
Now its not showing the header stating "Alien Existence Betting Unavailable"...
I even tried search and nothing shows up.

edit on 13/1/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I think it will be a very big deal even when we do find microbial life forms living in extreme conditions on other planets.
When that happens then we can assume life exists in may forms around the universe. It will be a time when we know our place in this universe, we will have a scale of life not just on our own planet but on others as well.

If there is microbial life on other planets as well as us here on earth then we must assume that there is everything in between and much more.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This thread is nothing but wishful thinking, blind hopes and belief and shooting random guesses. Like Aliens would land at the Olympics in 2012. I have seen even more grabbing attention threads and they turned out to be one big nothing. The evidence of anything happening, disclosure, I asked, why do you think someone would be hiding microbes existence when such is pretty much accepted possible to exist somewhere?

One would hide intelligent life with technology that can outpower and invade the Earth, claims of hiding microbes existing on some planet is ridiculous! Or is it 'this year we would discover microbial life' - Ok Cool but it is again a random guess as in no planet has been PROBED (not just observed) to say yes we found it... Mars so far nothing and microbes could have been brought from Earth since Curiosity didn't go to Mars sterile.

Just speaking from experience, common sense and objectivity. That is unless they decide to disclose alien life and technology kept in secret, for which nothing suggests will happen this year, you are just making guesses...
edit on 13-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have found this thread very enjoyable. I would love to see disclosure in any form, whether it be microbial or intelligent life. I feel that in the case brought up here that the bookie is well aware of the fact that Curiosity could find microbial life on mars this year, and no bookie would wanna take a bet on something that is so far out of their realm of knowledge.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
[color=grey]Offtopic:

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does title "14,Section 1211" of the code of federal Regulations, implemented on July 16th 1969, make it illegal for U.S citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

That is a good point. It's like "You cannot have contact with imaginary beings and their craft." Really? Lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

The difference between the Olympics and this is...the OP actually has some kind of proof. No one had proof with the Olympics situation. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but there is a difference. And since he was able to take bets before on it...why can't he now? It could be some kind of issue they're having, but it also be something else

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
reply to post by libbybuck

I also found that hilarious.

The page has changed since last time I looked. That was yesterday.
Now its not showing the header stating "Alien Existence Betting Unavailable"...
I even tried search and nothing shows up.

edit on 13/1/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

Oh Dear, they must be coming !!!!!!!!

Who'da thought that Paddy Power was implicated in Project Bluebeam,
Down and down the rabbit hole we tumble,
Curiouser and curioser.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahxd67

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
[color=grey]Offtopic:

If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does title "14,Section 1211" of the code of federal Regulations, implemented on July 16th 1969, make it illegal for U.S citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?

That is a good point. It's like "You cannot have contact with imaginary beings and their craft." Really? Lol.

Blasphemy laws are quite common throughout the world.
It is possible to insult something that may or may not exist.
Anyhow I think that federal regulation also covers any craft that has journeyed into space from Earth. So if a space capsule / satellite comes down it is illegal to interfere with it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join