It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag
This is not proof. This is evidence to your hypothesis.

Proof would be videos across all the major news outlets and mass sightings of aliens/craft.

Your evidence, while interesting, could be something as simple as a website data change or maintenance. To call it proof seems like you might be just a bit gullible.

... well, at least proof of the gullibility of plenty of "I want to believe"-ers, judging by the 76 flags (at this point)

and the same things happened in Aug 2010...

bookmakers slash betting odds that aliens exist after Churchhill claims emerge

edit on 11-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Following the logic of the OP, I don't know what I should be looking forward to more....

... The 2013 announcement of the existence of aliens
or
... The extinction of all 2013 pageants

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
2013 will be the year that Nasa and the U.S Government will finally announce to humanity that life forms of some sort have been discovered on another world or on a moon/asteroid/flying saucer/astronaut's shoe etc.

How do I know this?
Do I have a relative working for NASA? - No
Do I have a contact inside The White House? - No
Have I knowledge from inside Area 51? - No

I do have a Bookmaker though!

Every year I have always placed a modest bet on mankind realising that we are not alone in the universe. The criteria for these bets have been set within each year and would be verified by an official announcement made by the sitting President of the U.S from the White House on or before midnight on the 31st December of the particular year that the bet was placed.

Last year for example (2012), I had money placed at odds of 16/1 that such an announcement would take place. The odds change as the year progressed and depended on when during the year the bet was placed.

So today I logged into my online bookmaker to place my annual bet for the coming year 2013.

Instead of the usual odds and conditions displayed -
This was the notice that greeted me..

My bookmaker is not taking bets on alien existence being disclosed in 2013!

Bookmakers do not like to lose money and make it their business to try to gain inside and intimate knowledge of any event that they offer odds on...
Therefore, do they believe that they would be foolish for some reason to take bets on 2013 being the year?

"I Want To Believe!" And I will be delighted and kinda pissed if they do announce Alien existence in 2013

I leave it up to the great minds here at ATS........

Why NASA and why the US?

Does America have some god given right to be the only country visited by aliens?

Your arrogance and ignorance are amazing.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hah great concept, funny thing is that the OP was able to bet on this before, and not now.,,
The bookies are in the know... That's a fact

cool thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Lmao, this was pretty insightful, hey if the mayor of Las Vegas says he'd bet on a cockroach race, everyone will bet on anything.

vegasseven.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Why NASA and why the US?

Does America have some god given right to be the only country visited by aliens?

Enlighten me as to why you find it appropriate to insult me?

Talk about missing the point!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Proof would be videos across all the major news outlets and mass sightings of aliens/craft.

Your evidence, while interesting, could be something as simple as a website data change or maintenance. To call it proof seems like you might be just a bit gullible.

edit on 11-1-2013 by HumansEh because: Where do I start?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been pointed out (I didn't read every single page of the thread), but Intrade still has betting odds on alien existence:

www.intrade.com...

NASA to announce discovery of extraterrestrial life before midnight ET 31 Dec 2013
6.0% CHANCE
Last prediction was: $0.60 / share
Today's Change: -$0.28 (-31.8%)

The 2013 contract is only at 6.0%, but I should point out that the 2015 contract is currently at 24.0%

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

lol, way to go buzz kilington!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe the government forced them to stop taking bets on that...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

lol, way to go buzz kilington!

All across the news channels?! ROFL. Yeah cuz they always tell the truth!! Lol

I get what you're saying though, unfortunately the ONLY way people who accept any "proof" will be official disclosure.
edit on 11-1-2013 by apokalupsis33vital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
they here 5773years 1billion+ blue blood hemocyanin upload.wikimedia.org... cooper VS 5billion red blood hemoglobin iron and red blood animals and flora fauna and planet earth

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
dup post removed
edit on Sat Jan 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If aliens exists, I wish they would just stop being so dodgy and sketchy all the time. Show yourself, let the light of our sun expose your form of existence in this 3D representation of life. I find it very rude that living creatures observe us "undercover". Show yourself mother #$#! That's creepy.

If I travelled to a different planet and I was the only one of my kind "surviving" on this distant rock, I would make peace and display my honesty, love and good will with this foreign universal species of something something galaxy 12BF5 spiral 3.......Or would I lie and "blend in"..........Can you really honestly answer that question? Not yet. I need more solid proof then a feeling of "something happening" before I can make it my belief. I am stuck in a 3d representation of life witnessing 3d reality. I am UNABLE to see in the above dimension because it's a law! Otherwise show me where do you see this extra dimension and how? We need to make more strides in the domain of dimensions before we can view or understand the 4th dimension.

Lo BEHOLD the MIGHTY ALIENS of THY HEAVENS who DWeLETH in the DARnKness, unseenN to Thee eyes, SEEKIng SHELTer in the MilkY Way to MakeTh Relax Time.

Rule number one of Creative writing 101. There are no rules! Happy 2013 Birtchs!

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
A few months ago there was this NASA guy who worked on the MARS mission who stated excitedly that a world-changing discovery had been made. His statement probably made the bookies start envisioning themselves on Food Stamps...scared the daylights out of them.

Maybe they now know that this NASA scientist was told at the last minute not to tell the REAL truth.. but that the agency will come clean this year... in 2013?
-cwm

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
they here 5773years 1 gold billion blue blood hemocyanin upload.wikimedia.org... cooper VS 5billion red blood hemoglobin iron and red blood animals and flora fauna and planet earth

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
A few months ago there was this NASA guy who worked on the MARS mission who stated excitedly that a world-changing discovery had been made. His statement probably made the bookies start envisioning themselves on Food Stamps...scared the daylights out of them.

Maybe they now know that this NASA scientist was told at the last minute not to tell the REAL truth.. but that the agency will come clean this year... in 2013?
-cwm

If something was discovered on Mars you can bet your a** that it wouldn't be announced immediately alright. There would be a whole raft of people who would need to investigate it first, the military would take over from scientists for starters biologists, anthropologists, politicians and bookmakers and it would be as long as possible that it could be kept under wraps before the greater public would be told.

The implications would be gargantuan for societies everywhere and it could change the entire direction of humanity, hopefully for the better.
Everyone would remember where they were the moment they heard the news.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Bookmakers do not like to lose money and make it their business to try to gain inside and intimate knowledge of any event that they offer odds on...

I hope you're kidding about that one brother
I'm sure you are, but you never know around here.

In any case, I hope you're right man. I saw my first UFO(s) a few months ago, and it blew my mind. They were out of this world. I've always been a "believer" - early on I acknowledged the fact that nature doesn't do things for no good reason, and that the Universe is not perfect in design and infinite in size and dimension just so that teenage humans can watch Justin Bieber smoke weed on the internet.

I don't know what the objects/lights were, but they weren't human. And if they were; then someone or something is hiding Earthly technology from us that would baffle the conventional mind and potentially set us free (think: free energy, automated menial tasks, Earth-healing technologies, terraforming technologies for space colonization etc. etc - serious sci fi sh#t!)

But either way; a publicly-denied phenomena truly exists in the skies that is going to be revealed and understood sooner rather than later, and I can't wait to find out what it is! Aliens or no aliens, this mystery is fascinating and very exciting.

Peace homies, good luck whatever happens

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Great thread OP.

Is that site for real though, did you bet on this last year?

Originally posted by ziplock9000
Why NASA and why the US?

I suggest you try to understand the thread before you post, you just made a fool of yourself.

Apart from completely missing the point, you should understand that the OP is probably from America, and therefore will obviously say that the American sources would be reporting it. Think about it, they would report it, and they would be the ones he would listen to. Why would he say that "this year the Iranian Space Program will find aliens'..

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Why would they do that when they won't admit this country has a base on the moon ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join