It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMJ23
reply to post by HumansEh

Bookies play odds. It's a form of gambling, and I'm willing to bet that your bookie knows how to play his odds. He has done his figuring and decided that the odds of extraterrestrial life (most likely microbial) being found and announced in 2013, are stacked against him.

Also should be noted that the person opening the thread is atypical gambler: what players normally do is to evaluate the possibility and risk before placing any money.

Last year giving odds for not finding any extraterrestrial life was relatively safe for the house (despite that when it comes to track record, 16-1 is still very low for event which has never occurred).

Now that there is Mars Rover successfully landed for two-year mission and NASA website (wrote mid-January 2013 following, the odds have changed not anymore favoring the house. It is likely that there will be signs of some kind of life found, although the life is not the kind of we see in the YouTube UFO-documentaries.

The size of a car, Curiosity is inside Mars' Gale Crater investigating whether the planet ever offered an environment favorable for microbial life. Curiosity landed in the crater five months ago to begin its two-year prime mission.

(..)

One line of evidence comes from inspection of light-toned veins with Curiosity's laser-pulsing Chemistry and Camera (ChemCam) instrument, which found elevated levels of calcium, sulfur and hydrogen.

"These veins are likely composed of hydrated calcium sulfate, such as bassanite or gypsum," said ChemCam team member Nicolas Mangold of the Laboratoire de Planétologie et Géodynamique de Nantes in France. "On Earth, forming veins like these requires water circulating in fractures."

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"Follow the Money" seems appropos here as well. Will Project Blue Beam be next?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Off site content

There are some emerging technologies which may have important applications for fog dispersal. As
discussed earlier, heating is the most effective dispersal method for the most commonly occurring type of fog.
Unfortunately, it has proved impractical for most situations and would be difficult at best for contingency
operations. However, the development of directed radiant energy technologies, such as microwaves and
lasers, could provide new possibilities.
Lab experiments have shown microwaves to be effective for the heat dissipation of fog. However,
results also indicate that the energy levels required exceed the US large power density exposure limit of 100
watt/m2 and would be very expensive.13 Field experiments with lasers have demonstrated the capability to
dissipate warm fog at an airfield with zero visibility. Generating 1 watt/cm2, which is approximately the US
large power density exposure limit, the system raised visibility to one quarter of a mile in 20 seconds.14
Laser systems described in the Space Operations portion of this AF 2025 study could certainly provide this
capability as one of their many possible uses.
With regard to seeding techniques, improvements in the materials and delivery methods are not only
plausible but likely. Smart materials based on nanotechnology are currently being developed with gigaops
computer capability at their core. They could adjust their size to optimal dimensions for a given fog seeding
situation and even make adjustments throughout the process. They might also enhance their dispersal
qualities by adjusting their buoyancy, by communicating with each other, and by steering themselves within
the fog. They will be able to provide immediate and continuous effectiveness feedback by integrating with a
larger sensor network and can also change their temperature and polarity to improve their seeding effects.15
As mentioned above, UAVs could be used to deliver and distribute these smart materials.
Recent army research lab experiments have demonstrated the feasibility of generating fog.

;csat.au.af.mil...

This is how they will screew with you eyes in the sky. Trickery at is best.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I believe 2013 is the year of the first public ET contact for reasons different.
Fatima secret perhaps includes something so odd for the current catholic hierarchy that they didn't reveal it for a century. It is neither WW3 nor asteroid, because they would have revealed it.

Another issue is the leaks not only in US but also in Russia. There they take a form of a more tailored to the needs of population. Several top officials spoke as ajoke, Medvedev being the last one. Previously Illumsinov said he was taken on board a ship.
Another venue i s the public pop concerts for youths that abound of extraterrestrial topics. Such as the Gagarin-dedicated concert in 2010 with thousands of kids who played ina ET drama in the stars in a battle between good and evil .

Here is one song of 2008 concert of Volshebniki Dvora www.youtube.com... talking of seeing the sunrise on a distant planet and sending message back home

And here is another one performed in Kremlin Hal by the best children group Neposedi for their 20 y anniversary

concert.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I can't remember the link to it but it was about some insectoid and bacteria life forms..NOT humanoid! so hold your horses before getting all excited!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Go to any hospital and you will eventually meet an alien ... trust me on this. They are here alright.
Infact i was thinking the other day, wondering if they are the new world Police force? You will know when you meet one. They rarely smile or show any empathy. Aloof too!
They are usually tall, immaculate complexion and appear to have the same dark skin tone as if spray tanned, but this is not something out of a beauty salon or someone who has just stepped off of a plane from their holiday ... you will know when you meet one. Or two or three and more in my case as I now know who they are from the normal Doctors. I can't say too much as they saved my life when I was 4 and I don't seem to age. All very bizarre, i know, but absolutely true. Said all this before on other threads.
I might go to my local bookies and put a bet on it they let me. Could make myself a very rich woman. I could, if I was brave enough take someone with me to meet them and front it out, but you just can't go around doing that sort of thing. Im not that brave. Had a breakdown over it all, but believe me you don't need to look very far. I try not to think about it, but it's not easy and I have to get on with my life and keep schtoom, for fear of frightening people. I haven't told my Dad as he is 83. Have to be so careful. I don't think the disclosure will be any time soon. but I will bet on the fact the powers that be already know that they are here. Good post though and worth thinking about.
hx

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join