It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 The Year Extra-Terrestrial Life Is Disclosed To The Public, Here is the Proof!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
They will not disclose because they know they will no longer be able to control the people and also know that they will never be trusted in anyway again!!

The reason we have not seen ET craft landing and ET's in our parks and towns is because they have agreement with our Governments and in return im sure there are things that ET wants and gets!!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

They will not disclose because they know they will no longer be able to control the people and also know that they will never be trusted in anyway again!!

The reason we have not seen ET craft landing and ET's in our parks and towns is because they have agreement with our Governments and in return im sure there are things that ET wants and gets!!

What? Why would humans waste billions on Mars missions when they could just ask the Aliens for the information? Muck's not adding up for me.

I truly believe they expect, or at least hope to find primitive life on Mars, and I hope they are successful.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
2013 will be the year that Nasa and the U.S Government will finally announce to humanity that life forms of some sort have been discovered on another world or on a moon/asteroid/flying saucer/astronaut's shoe etc.

How do I know this?
Do I have a relative working for NASA? - No
Do I have a contact inside The White House? - No
Have I knowledge from inside Area 51? - No

I do have a Bookmaker though!

Every year I have always placed a modest bet on mankind realising that we are not alone in the universe. The criteria for these bets have been set within each year and would be verified by an official announcement made by the sitting President of the U.S from the White House on or before midnight on the 31st December of the particular year that the bet was placed.

Last year for example (2012), I had money placed at odds of 16/1 that such an announcement would take place. The odds change as the year progressed and depended on when during the year the bet was placed.

So today I logged into my online bookmaker to place my annual bet for the coming year 2013.

Instead of the usual odds and conditions displayed -
This was the notice that greeted me..

My bookmaker is not taking bets on alien existence being disclosed in 2013!

Bookmakers do not like to lose money and make it their business to try to gain inside and intimate knowledge of any event that they offer odds on...
Therefore, do they believe that they would be foolish for some reason to take bets on 2013 being the year?

"I Want To Believe!" And I will be delighted and kinda pissed if they do announce Alien existence in 2013

I leave it up to the great minds here at ATS........

Sometimes, someone here posts a thread/comment that brings a simple pleasant smile to my face, as is the case with your sharing your "Book Making" experience on whether or not the US Government would disclose to the public the existence of ET or not and when.

The existence of ETs on our planet and subsequently, elsewhere, has not been a question for me since the Summer of 1969 when I stood face to face, gaze to gaze with a highly advanced Non-Human being, in the early morning sunlight when and where we stood across the Kern River from each other. I have no intention of getting into the details; I have already done so several times over the years since and continue to have no need for anyone to accept what I know, including but not limited to this subject. Although, I will concede that I really don't know why I bother making comments or spending time building castles in and of this cyber dust except maybe for the personal knowledge that I can at least claim I have not stood silent on this subject and many others.

All rhetoric aside, based upon conversations with my father and others within the military, it is highly doubtful that any faction of our government will ever provide disclosure about ET for a list of reasons not limited to their obsessions with Control and the fears of the public at large learning what they have done, are doing and plan to do.

So, if you have a way for me to take advantage of your optimism, I too would entertain placing as bet with you for some reasonable amount to make the bet real; the losing party off via some indirect form, say something on eBay in an amount equal to the monetary amount. If this interests you, be specific about exactly what disclosure you are betting on, what odds you offer and how you would like to proceed. More specifically I will bet that there will be no official disclosure in any form of the existence of ET on this planet. I say "On This Planet" because I have little doubt they will throw the public a bone by disclosing something about something they say they have discovered on some other far off planet.

On a side note, if anyone bases what they believe or don't believe based upon what our Government says are the facts, I might be willing to give odds on the facts being otherwise; pick your subject but let's make it something of a serious nature, e.g. the official government line on 9-11, Waco, Oklahoma, the JFK-RFK Assassinations etc.
edit on 12-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well I have an idea how it would be announced without too much fanfare, I t may be like the microchipping of kids that is starting in Texas. If you announced 'we plan to microchip all people.' It would be civil war, so instead there was a quiet pilot program in certain schools in Texas. The chipping began as a benign 'child safety' programe (just like the fingerprinting program). Neighboring schools were encouraged that the school getting this done was the pinnacle of child safety and soon wanted it too. When a member of the public is first confronted with the idea obviously appauled and ready to riot the balloon quickly deflates as they are told 'no, no, they have been doing this for years, its fine.' There is no opportunity to stop the ball rolling.
I bet when they first announce 'We found bacteria' it will quickly be followed up with 'no need to panic, weve been encountering this sort of thing for years. We just werent sure what we were looking at, obviously there is other life out there.' It will be a complete let down. No silver craft landing and first contact happening. Just the gradual acceptance of what will be presented as a rather boring fact.
"Oh, those guys? Yeah the've always been there buzzing around" They aren't really interested in us ....Just swimming around in an intergalactic sea.'

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Well of course Paddy Power would be the first people to be informed, LOL

QV.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Greetings HumansEh, from all I have considered, apparently we are not native to this planet. And that all spirit-selves stem from the first thought "God". Some, if not all reside within the various levels of consciousness. Some, if not all of those consciousnesses reside within physicality concurrently while in non-physical form, and even at different times. These earth-suits we are currently having conscious awareness of are a combination of many various 2D species from throughout the various galaxies. We are currently having 3D awareness within a 2D earth-suit.
Thus, from this perspective, we are aliens. Even ones such as Sasquatch are hybrids, though not having been genetically messed with as much as we, so called "humans".
With that said, will the powers-that-be come clean with what their blood line has known, or thinks it knows?
Is difficult to say, as such knowledge is how they maintain their dominance over lower levels of consciousness by keeping "us" in a fear based reality, therefore in a low resonate frequency.
I have no proof of anything, but rather much evidence to consider. And within that evidence I see much evidence suggesting that our higher levels of consciousness are interacting with us (their lower levels, or past-selves.)
I just wish the Vatican would come clean so our lower levels could be freed, but then, there may still be many who enjoy this game of hiding their own easter eggs. www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Don't forget the guilt the evidence of murder over this subject by TPTB.and the decades of lies.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

What makes you think that? Most cultures that go off looking for other places and people usually go to exploit resources and/or snap up some slaves or wealth. We'd all probably end up on a plate as an entree in an alien mcdonalds somewhere in orion's belt.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Betting is bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So the guys running the website are expecting a disclosure in 2013 and hence are not taking any bets on it?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That's a good find!

The page still show's unavailable..
..so I guess the odds are 1:1 now :-)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

That's a good find!

The page still show's unavailable..
..so I guess the odds are 1:1 now :-)

Thank you.
Yes, you have to travel outside the solar system to get better odds at the moment.

Who knows? somewhere out in the vast reaches of the cosmos a humble Grey is scratching his bulbous head with one of his three bony fingers wondering why his bookie has slashed the odds on alien life being discovered.

Rumours persist on a conspiracy forum that he contributes to regarding a strange unoccupied craft of unknown origin having entered their system. Strange markings in an unknown script have been allegedly photographed on the side of the mysterious craft. no one knows what the words VO YA GER could mean.

But it has the Grey bookies worried!

Edit: Your signature is excellent Tomten. It is the only real truth that we can be sure of.
edit on 12-1-2013 by HumansEh because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jemoeder
Betting is bad.

M-Kay!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

So the guys running the website are expecting a disclosure in 2013 and hence are not taking any bets on it?

Your username serves you well!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tymothymichel
reply to post by rabzdguy

What makes you think that? Most cultures that go off looking for other places and people usually go to exploit resources and/or snap up some slaves or wealth. We'd all probably end up on a plate as an entree in an alien mcdonalds somewhere in orion's belt.

Life form will be life forms, wherever they are from.
One species plasma widescreen is another species trinket.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Hi MajorKarma, glad you got a giggle from my thread. Your experience in1969 (I was one year old) sounds very interesting and I am sure that many on ATS would be grateful to hear your story but you have your own reasons not to retell it which I respect. Indeed from what you have said regarding conversations with your father and others in the military regarding what goes on in the corridors of power I think that you could have a few stories and information/insights that would be appreciated here on ATS. We all have some inkling about why TPTB would wish to shape what is known in the public domain but it is always appreciated when someone (like yourself) can express thoughts and ideas succinctly in writing. Just my two cents.

As for your offer of a wager to take advantage of 'my optimism' (if you only knew!), Even if it didn't violate ATS T& C's in respect of encouraging gambling on their site It's not something that I would like to encourage on this platform.
I do place the odd wager but all legally and in strict moderation (If you see the original bet slip the wager was only for €2 with a projected win of €35 - hardly Las Vegas) and this was only a bit of fun, as was this thread even though many didn't get the joke.

The original wager was on the proof of existence of extra-terrestrial life, not just sentient life nor was it location specific, as I said it could be a microbe on an asteroid or a seven foot hot humanoid chick with rubies for nipples landing in a hot tub in Glasgow.

Regarding your final point, I think that you will find that apart from a few shills etc. most members present on ATS are here precisely because they believe that there is more to the movie than what is projected on the screen. Trusting governments, their motives and information isn't a common trait around these parts.
Anyway thanks for your post - peace.
Humans Eh!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wicked. I'd place my bet on March 15. You know, they say that "proof" of alien existence will be revealed as a "last card". So, I would bet that a disclosure is to occur, it'll just be after the US has depleted, or "sacked" if you will, everything worth attacking.

We're on a thorium kick here, now. Why is that relevant? I have no "earthly" idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
reply to post by MajorKarma

a seven foot hot humanoid chick with rubies for nipples landing in a hot tub in Glasgow.

Oh mercy!

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I thought I was gonna hate this thread. I definitely hated seeing "proof" in the title. But then I decided to give it a chance and read it. Turns out I'm starring AND flagging it.

well played good sir... well played.

Ha! My sentiments exactly! Well done! And you know, this really may be the best "proof" of pending disclosure we've ever had! The Vatican warming to the idea of life beyond Earth was a clue that it may be drawing closer. The pervasive Hollywood aspect another...but when you really want to "spot a trend" - look to Las Vegas! (hmm...look to "The Vegas" system? (interjecting synchronistic pun here, for good measure.)

Anyhow, star for nailing down exactly my first thoughts on the thread, and s&f to the OP for awesomeness.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
From Huffington Post - Weird News section.

As 2012 ended and 2013 began, numerous UFOs were reported around the country -- nothing earthshattering there -- but what about alleged unidentified objects seen in space near the International Space Station (or ISS), a couple of hundred miles above Earth?

Videos have cropped up on YouTube showing images taken by NASA cameras of objects of different shapes, some moving very slowly, others rapidly hurtling through space.

What, exactly, are we looking at here? Alien spacecraft dropping by for a visit with the ISS? Reflections from ISS windows? Meteors? Or various types of orbiting or fast moving spacecraft-generated debris?

On Christmas Day, YouTube poster Streetcap1 recorded video of a silvery object, moving slowly near the curvature of Earth. At :46 into the following video, the object can be seen in faraway perspective.

Streetcap1 also recorded the following two objects -- one circular, the other disc-shaped -- outside the ISS on New Year's Day. Could it be a mere window reflection?

"Spacecraft-generated 'dandruff' has been seen since the very first human spaceflights, when the non-intuitive relative motions and impossible-to-judge distances in the earthly environment of outer space tricked observers into misinterpreting visual stimuli," according to James Oberg, a former space engineer who specialized in NASA space shuttle operations and is currently the NBC News Space Consultant.
"It shouldn't be surprising that only half a century later, most folks watching YouTube videos are still totally flummoxed by what they understandably and excusably can't comprehend," Oberg told The Huffington Post in an email.

Oberg doesn't give much credence to any speculation that unidentified flying objects near the ISS originate from an alien civilization. But he also feels it's important for people to keep looking at camera feeds which may result in visual information that can help prevent potential technical problems for the ISS.

"It's good to keep scanning space video for possible anomalies and reporting them quickly," Oberg said. "The reason is, there is always a real chance that it could be a genuine anomaly, either a spacecraft malfunction or other threat, expected or unexpected. In the past, missions have failed because a clue that should have been seen out the window was overlooked."

Here's a compilation of alleged UFOs flying around Earth as seen from space and posted by YouTube user danielofdoriaa. Are they meteors, spacecraft debris or computer-generated images superimposed on NASA footage?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join