It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Let me first say , before there was the Law there was mans rightousness to God . Few were rightous . Sodom and Gamorah will tell you something about that . Then there was the Law given to the Jews . It is my thoughts that the Gentile was still held accountable to the Rightousness to God path because he knew not the Law . But since Jesus came and was sacrificed and His Gospel spread around the world then all who have heard the Gospel of Christ is held accountable to Jesus . You will either be in the Lambs Book of Life or face the judgement of God .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Paul plagiarized Jesus' words and called them his own in order to appear wiser than he really was. The bible doesn't contain all of Jesus' message. Try reading the Gospels of Peace, they contain his full message, that of the Father and the Mother. The Father is consciousness, the Mother is Earth. Those who put the bible together (Rome) suppressed this other half of the story because they were misogynistic.

There are even verses supposedly by Paul contained within them. Paul plagiarized Jesus' words and, in my opinion, the Gospels of Peace prove that.

ETA: Paul was the co-founder of the church with Peter, he is one of those greedy men who wanted to maintain control. Would Jesus ever tell a woman to not speak and stay submissive? I don't think he would have, but Paul did.

1 Corinthians 14

34 women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission as the Law says.

Where else in the bible does it say women should stay silent and be submissive? Nowhere that I know of, so it seems to me that Paul was making his own rules as he went along. Kind of like how he invented faith and salvation.

edit on 10-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The Gospel of Jesus was not written by Paul what is your point ?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Let me first say , before there was the Law there was mans rightousness to God . Few were rightous . Sodom and Gamorah will tell you something about that . Then there was the Law given to the Jews . It is my thoughts that the Gentile was still held accountable to the Rightousness to God path because he knew not the Law . But since Jesus came and was sacrificed and His Gospel spread around the world then all who have heard the Gospel of Christ is held accountable to Jesus . You will either be in the Lambs Book of Life or face the judgement of God .

You are correct. The whole world is accountable to Jesus. There is one God, There is only one father, and there is only one law. Love everyone.

Everyone who has heard the law is accountable no matter what they say they believe. God does not show favoritism. What you call yourself does not define your salvation. The ways you live your life define your salvation. Jesus Christ came to teach you to put to death your sinful desires and to love everyone. If in your heart you can believe this, then he will come to you and set you free. He will come to all who put to death their sinful desires and choose to love everyone. No matter what they believe, God will judge all men equally. Grace belongs to all who believe. God is love, it is one of the names that he allows to be worship under. Because Jesus is also love and God, Jesus, the wholly spirit and love are one.

When a man and a woman come together they become one. For men it is possible for us to become one in sin or one in love. Sad how few couples today choose to become one in love. For God can only be one in love and you can only be one with God through love. Jesus is this love and he came to teach us how to find him. He said you will find him if you obey him. You are accountable to Jesus, the one whom you say you believe in. We all are accountable to him because there is only one God, and he does not show favoritism.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

No, but it was written by those in his employ. Luke and Mark never met or even spoke with Jesus, neither did Paul, yet they had the authority to dictate what he said even though they were never around when he said it? Come on, is it not obvious?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

All the debate is going to be over soon as we will know for sure . The time of Jacobs trouble is near . It is unbelievable to actually see the later days unfolding before us .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Paul plagiarized Jesus' words and called them his own in order to appear wiser than he really was. The bible doesn't contain all of Jesus' message. Try reading the Gospels of Peace, they contain his full message, that of the Father and the Mother. The Father is consciousness, the Mother is Earth. Those who put the bible together (Rome) suppressed this other half of the story because they were misogynistic.

There are even verses supposedly by Paul contained within them. Paul plagiarized Jesus' words and, in my opinion, the Gospels of Peace prove that.

I know this concept will be difficult. But have you ever considered that the Holy Spirit came to Paul and gave him the words to write. Therefore it was not plagiarized. You believe in a loving God that allowed his message to be corrupted by men. In the interpretation given to me Paul's message is perfect, albeit difficult to understand.

2 Peter 3:14-18 14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

If you can believe me, Paul's message has been hidden for 2000 years. And now it is time for the meaning of his letters to be revealed to the world. I don't know how long it will take me but I plan on posting the journey here.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Paul only received his vision after he was done killing most of Jesus' true followers.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I know many people feel the same way you do. Hopefully someday the work I have started will be completed and it will help everyone understand the New Testament after Acts. For anyone who is not perfectly clear on the letters after Acts should stick to what Jesus said. And the majority of Christian churches miss the most important messages because of how they interpret Paul.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I think you have a common misunderstanding of who the god Jesus spoke of is. God has never been separate from his creation because he is the creation. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't mean to assume.

Jesus didn't come to die for our sins, he came to spread the good news, that of everlasting life for ALL. His death was only a consequence of him spreading his message, not the purpose.

Paul changed that by raising Jesus onto a pedestal that could never be reached. That is a flat out lie. The only difference between us and Jesus is that he knew who he was and he knew who we were as well. Paul separates us from Jesus while Jesus united us with himself saying that we are all brothers and sisters and we are all children of god just as he was.

I really do wish you could see that. I can tell you are on the straight path but you still have that one stumbling block in your way, that of Paul and his teachings.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I think you have a common misunderstanding of who the god Jesus spoke of is. God has never been separate from his creation because he is the creation. Jesus didn't come to die for our sins, he came to spread the good news, that of everlasting life for ALL. His death was only a consequence of him spreading his message, not the purpose.

Paul changed that by raising Jesus onto a pedestal that could never be reached. That is a flat out lie. The only difference between us and Jesus is that he knew who he was and he knew who we were as well. Paul separates us from Jesus while Jesus united us with himself saying that we are all brothers and sisters and we are all children of god just as he was.

I really do wish you could see that. I can tell you are on the straight path but you still have that one stumbling block in your way, that of Paul and his teachings.

You are correct; God has never been separate from his creation. But rather it is us that wear the veil that separates us from him. Christ came to remove that veil. It is only Grace that removes the veil and Jesus is the first man to teach Grace. The concept did not exist before him. If Jesus is not who he said he was than he did not have authority to teach what he taught. The resurrection is the method chosen by God to reveal that he gave Jesus the authority to teach Grace.

Jesus said it was through love that we would be united with him.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You evidently have missed the principle reason for God asking Abraham to sacrifice Isaac . God offered Jesus as an acceptable Sacrifice for sin . Jesus was to die for our sins from the beginning and he knew it .Jesus was sent by God and he carried the power of God and gave his life . Jesus could have spread the Gospel with out confronting the Pharisees to the point of actually causing his crusifixion . In Isaiah 53 his death was fortold . It was no accident .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The resurrection never happened, Jesus really did die on the cross. Dying for three days and coming back to life is impossible, to believe it isn't is illogical. That part of the story was invented by Rome in order to make Jesus look like more than just an ordinary human who was enlightened, that teaching led to people believing Jesus was more than just human when he really wasn't.

Believing he was more than human leads to putting doubt within yourself and believing you could never be like Jesus, which is another thing the church was trying to do.

Why do you believe the resurrection is necessary? If he wasn't resurrected, would that make his message any less true? No, his message would still hold true because truth is truth. His resurrection is not necessary in order to believe he had authority. His life spoke and his words spoke of his authority, not his death. I do wish you could see that.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I see where you are coming from . I knew it before but you confirmed it . We are through now ! Have a good day .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Was I hiding it?

Why are you done now if you knew it before I said it?

Let me guess, I'm coming from Satan?
Classical case of fear shutting you down. Sorry if I speak too much logic for you. Logic isn't evil, it's one of the gifts given to us by god. To ignore it is to ignore god.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The resurrection never happened, Jesus really did die on the cross. Dying for three days and coming back to life is impossible, to believe it isn't is illogical. That part of the story was invented by Rome in order to make Jesus look like more than just an ordinary human who was enlightened, that teaching led to people believing Jesus was more than just human when he really wasn't.

Believing he was more than human leads to putting doubt within yourself and believing you could never be like Jesus, which is another thing the church was trying to do.

Why do you believe the resurrection is necessary? If he wasn't resurrected, would that make his message any less true? No, his message would still hold true because truth is truth. His resurrection is not necessary in order to believe he had authority. His life spoke and his words spoke of his authority, not his death. I do wish you could see that.

In his own words he said you will be like me. The church may have given the cross the wrong meaning. But the purpose of the resurrection is that you might believe that he has the authority to help you become like him. He was without sin, the love he showed to mankind was perfect. The cross was never meant to create separation amongst men. It is men who used the cross to create separation.

You are placing the wrong significance to the resurrection. The resurrection was a metaphor for our own life. In that Christ a man without sin, who was not subject to death because he did not sin, like Adam and Eve. So Christ a man who did not deserve death was put to death by men. But God is not a liar, it is sin that leads to death and only God is the Judge. Jesus was resurrected because he was without sin.

God has given Jesus the authority to come in spirit to all those who believe that they can overcome sin by the power of God. We have been given Grace to forgive our sins committed in ignorance. When we repent we are allowed to feel this grace as our old self dies on the cross with Christ and our new self is raised with him. Now for the man with the spirit he truly has the mind of Christ and the heart of God. Anything is now possible for him, if he remains in his faith.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

In that case, you are still stuck within the trap of the churches teachings. Jesus didn't need to resurrect for his words to have meaning. Did his words only have meaning until after he died or did they have meaning while still alive, in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
you were going well until i got to the third line;- and god sent his son jesus-----------. this seems to be another christian variation on the bible.
you are dead right re the separation being a product of our mind. all is god and its ridiculous to consider anything else. all is by and of god as genesis writes. its quite ok for the ego/personality/mask to cease to exist because YOU will still remain. identification is the main problem. you're not christian name/surname/personality, these need not concern you and are a nuisance when taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In that case, you are still stuck within the trap of the churches teachings. Jesus didn't need to resurrect for his words to have meaning. Did his words only have meaning until after he died or did they have meaning while still alive, in your opinion?

Jesus words have meaning everyday no matter what. Maybe others whose faith is week needed more than you to believe in his message. I am simply trying to show you another possibility. The only thing that really matters is that you obey your heart like you already know you should.

And in no way am I trapped unless you want to say I'm trapped by love. Then yes I have given myself over to love.
edit on 10-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
you were going well until i got to the third line;- and god sent his son jesus-----------. this seems to be another christian variation on the bible.
you are dead right re the separation being a product of our mind. all is god and its ridiculous to consider anything else. all is by and of god as genesis writes. its quite ok for the ego/personality/mask to cease to exist because YOU will still remain. identification is the main problem. you're not christian name/surname/personality, these need not concern you and are a nuisance when taken seriously.

That is very close to what Jesus said. But he also promised us a certain freedom from ourselves if we would obey him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join