A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think it is important to remember that each individual will have a unique view or relationship with the Father. That being said, the Bible or any religious text is left up to reader discernment. I am not saying that sharing your interpretation of the Bible is a bad thing, but it is a personal thing. We all have the same eyes, how we view things is where we differentiate.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Coinciding in that there is only one message -in the the whole bible- there is only one decision each one must make: ¿do I love?.
edit on 2013/1/10 by Ramkar because: Grammatical correction

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Greetings Sacgamer, I do not wish to abridge the free-will right of anyone to believe what they desire. However, your understanding, from my perspective is quite beautiful. Is more congruent to my own understanding than most or I would have refrained from making any comment at all.
I do wish however, to break down your thoughts in order to allow you an opportunity to see, may be a deeper meaning. You stated; "He sent his son, the firstborn of his creation to tell us we were forgiven for everything we have done against love."
It may seem trivial, but the most trivial aspects, in my understanding is often the heart of where the great deception began its quest to manipulate our free-will.
Firstly, why does "God" have to be of a gender? In physicality we know up and down, right and left and have gender in order to, not only physically procreate, but to have a point of reference. Is this so in anti-matter?
From all the evidence I've considered over the last few years, all fragments of the whole "God" were thought into beingness at once. Some having jumped into physicality having been given an even, but greater understanding of creational law, such as the one most call "Jesus" today.
However, some today have began to realize the censorship within The Counsel of Loedicea in 323 through 326 (approx.) Therefore, is difficult to know what Jesus stated.
If true that it is/was our duty to the one infinite creator to allow such to experience its-selves, its (God's) manyness (us, its fragments) within the physical side of the creation, then what are we in need to be "saved" from?
What is true love? An emotion, a desire to re-bond, a desire to serve the other-self, or is human love a selfish need?
If we think of human emotion as a chemical reaction occurring within a vacuum (thus not interfaced "unified" with the whole of creation) then we begin to understand we can not truly know what true love is while in physical form.
From my perspective true love is knowledge. A knowledge that had to be hidden from our conscious understanding in order to fully complete our duty as co-creates of realities where prime creator learns of its-self, and that of its full potential as a creator.
I wish you the very best, and invite you to consider digging deeper, for your thoughts seem to be reunifying with the universal consciousness which residing outside of time and space.
Namasté www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No one can come to the Father but by the Son . When the Holy Spirit knocks you must and will answer . You will answer by coming to or rejecting Jesus as your Savior . There is no compromising the Lord's terms . You don't negotiate with God . God says it's either His way or the highway . The problem is that the highway goes no where and His way is the only path .
Anyone who has wisdom can see that the Bible is telling us that the events that is troubling us today in this world today have been categorized as being the endtimes or later days . The Mark of the Beast is at hand today . We are truly seeing Revelations of the Bible come true as we speak . Now is the time to seek your path what ever it is . Denial will not get it . It's real deal with it .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You do not call for god by saying things in your mind. You call out to god by action, need and what is in your heart/core. God knows where he is wanted and will respond without there need to be said a single name or belief in a single man made religion. Who do you think understand god the best? The one who sees god thru conditioned information or the one who listens to what god tells you what god is?

Preconditioned indoctrination is more in the way to a personal relationship with god than not from my point of view since it forces god to put on a mask that humans have created. Sorry I do not like people/spirits who show up false fronts to please me. I want the mask less connection where everything is told without trying to make it sound better than it is.

You are still eating the apple of duality commiting the same sin over and over again that Adam and Eve had to leave paradise/the oneness for (even if the story is an alegory it still holds spiritual thruths). You either love duality or oneness/harmony with everything that can be one with you. The first one brings devide and conqurer and the second one being unity with everything that is. One is from your understanding the devil and one is from what you call god. Your religon in the hands of a dualistic mind creates duality.
edit on 10-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

absolutely, i wholeheartedly agree. much love to you brother

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

There is one God; he is in everything, including each of us.

Welcome to the one world religion.

Revelation 13:1-8

Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Do you even read what I wrote? I am not talking about religion; I am talking about loving one another. How will anyone be condemned for believing what I am saying? I am not removing Christ from authority but rather putting everything under him. I am not advocating war against the saints; I am advocating peace amongst all people. I am not teaching multiple paths to God. I am teaching what Christ has instructed. Love God and love your neighbor, Christ considered all men your neighbor, regardless of their faith.

You can continue to preach an interpretation of fear and judgment but that is not what Christ instructed you to do. Christ said love your enemy and by doing so he heap burning coals on them.

He also says anyone who does not believe is condemned already. What does that mean? You say that all men are born to sin and without Christ they will go to hell. I say men were born to be Holly and that although we all sin Christ came to put to death our sinful desires. Thus raising us through his resurrection as a new man, who is no longer a slave to sin but a slave to righteous living.

If you do not believe that you can be made a new man who only has desire for righteous living than of course you are condemned already. You are condemned to be a slave to your sin because you have not believed God's one and only son.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
John 8:34, 36 Whosoever 34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

I John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.

May I suggest that you do not understand what the verses above mean? I have come to this conclusion because you don't believe the words that I am giving you.

It is so easy to believe that we are trapped in our sin and that all we can do is the best we can do. And you would be right, that is all we can do and this leaves us at the end of human wisdom. But there is wisdom from God that is greater than human wisdom. It is through the Holy Spirit that one can be raised free from their bondage to sin.

If you continue to believe what you believe you will live in bondage to sin your whole life. If you believe that Jesus can and will set you free, than he will. You are waiting for your death to set you free. You have already died if you belong to Christ, let him raise you a new man so that you may become what I am.

What you believe plainly contradicts what the bible says about the man filled with the spirit. It is understandable when a non Christian who does not have a thorough understanding of scripture tells you these things. But now I am coming to you with an interpretation that has been given to me that does reconcile these verses. Not only does the interpretation given to me reconcile all verses in the New Testament so that no contradiction remains, it gives greater power to the cross and to the promise made perfect through the cross.

No one escapes judgment, but everyone can be made righteous. God does not show favoritism.

Lonewolf, I believe you are good man. I am not here to cause separation from you; I am here to reconcile all men under one God. It is you that is causing separation. Isn't 40,000 denominations enough proof that something must be fundamentally wrong with the interpretation that most Christians have been taught to believe?

edit on 10-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

If my way of thinking is a trap then what would you call the last 2,000 years? Man has become complacent and lazy and unwilling to change his ways all while doing nothing to better the world because of the mindset of "Jesus is coming to fix it for me."

Ever since Jesus died and people started to believe he will come back and save everything Earth has become a world full of greed and violence where everything is about making a profit instead of being about love and compassion. This is not the world Jesus envisioned for us, it's the complete opposite actually. This is the world he warned us about in Revelation.

Jesus is not coming back to fix everything for you, that's what they want you to believe. They want you to stay complacent so they can do whatever they wish to the world. You look around and see all these bad things happening and think to yourself "Why should I put forth the effort to fix it when Jesus is coming to do it for me"?

Sorry to tell you, but the world has been in this "trap" for 2,000 years, which is EXACTLY why we are in this situation now. The church is the one who created and continues to perpetuate this trap.

Only we can change the world, not some guy who lived 2,000 years ago. That's the kind of thinking they don't want you to have.
edit on 10-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
But if James Padgett is true, Jesus does not want to be called COD.

I think christianly has been miss guided, even Jesus thinks a lot of the bible is incorrect, if you go by James Padgett. He claims that Jesus communicated to him and it all started in 1914. Every time he introduces himself to James Padgett in each communication it is presented as:
"I am here Jesus"

Do a search on online and you won't find those words very often and I don't think any were that I know of in that context.

Jesus messages are things such as:
His father IS Joseph
He did not heal Lazarus from the dead, he was in a coma state.
That the first beings were Amon and Amen
That there IS a pre-existence, that humans lived before they were born.
Divine Love from GOD is what matters. Again, Jesus does not want to be called GOD.
Jesus does not like sin.
Jesus second coming is his communications with James Padgett.

Again, the bible has a lot of errors that Jesus is not happy about.

Check him out on line. Alan Ross has a nice web site about James Padgett.

Remember all you churches that scoff at this and think James was demon possessed, he didn't make any money off his communications with Jesus. That is the opposite than just about any church that is in existence today.

Please remember the words "I am here Jesus" when you decide that James was a fraud. Again, his intent was never to make money with these communications.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Greetings Simon Peter. In trying to figure out how to receive email notification regarding replies made to the comments/replies I make to the threads others have created, I returned to see if anyone had made a reply to my comment to this thread. I could not, therefore, it appears that the only way to see replies is to return to each thread. Which I would rarely think to do.
This when I discovered your comment; "His way is the only path" With all due respect to you and your belief system, such an understanding, from my perspective is what created limited conceptualization. Apparently, the apple in the Garden of our Eden is the symbolic representation of limited conceptualization, and limited conceptualization is to fall, to become addicted to the limitation within physicality, as no addiction takes long to close the gap.
I realize most people have an emotional loyalty to their belief systems, and that it is up to each individual to accept, or reject a belief system, and I do not wish to abridge anyones free-will right to believe whatever they desire, but had you, or better stated; are you willing to seek what may be a deeper understanding of what I call "Creational Law"?
If so, and if you are one who takes the time to return to each thread/post, therefore see this reply, please consider; www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I agree with your statement about religion although I think it's vitally important to recognise the distinction between religion and Christianity, especially at ATS where I see this confusion all over.

Religion is man pursuing God. It is not of God.
Christianity is God pursuing man.

Here is a link to a song which puts it nicely. It's called "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus":
www.youtube.com...

And this is why Christianity is so offensive to the world. "The offence of the cross" can be summed up with an analogy...

An Olympic swimmer, a politician, and a child go down to Long Beach, CA and begin to swim to Hawaii.
If you had to be one of the three, which would you be?

At the end of the day, all three will have drowned regardless of who they are, or what they can do through their own ability. Jesus's purpose on earth was to drive home the point that no matter what you do, or how good you are, it just isn't enough for spiritual salvation.

Only by receiving the undeserved gift of grace extended to man by God, can we be saved from drowning.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Sometimes i think, "i'm totally Jesus!" too.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I respect every person's path. Each is wholly unique. My direct experience of love and the divine is from within my being. One mystic described it as "closer than breathing, nearer than hands and feet". For me, that is the starting place of love.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovereign1

Your transmission is slipping . Just spit it out ! You actually said nothing .
There is one way to God and it's not by Mohammud . Oprah was wrong there is no wagon wheel approach to God . There is a wagon wheel approach to Hell .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Fraudfinder

If my way of thinking is a trap then what would you call the last 2,000 years? Man has become complacent and lazy and unwilling to change his ways all while doing nothing to better the world because of the mindset of "Jesus is coming to fix it for me."

Ever since Jesus died and people started to believe he will come back and save everything Earth has become a world full of greed and violence where everything is about making a profit instead of being about love and compassion. This is not the world Jesus envisioned for us, it's the complete opposite actually. This is the world he warned us about in Revelation.

Jesus is not coming back to fix everything for you, that's what they want you to believe. They want you to stay complacent so they can do whatever they wish to the world. You look around and see all these bad things happening and think to yourself "Why should I put forth the effort to fix it when Jesus is coming to do it for me"?

Sorry to tell you, but the world has been in this "trap" for 2,000 years, which is EXACTLY why we are in this situation now. The church is the one who created and continues to perpetuate this trap.

Only we can change the world, not some guy who lived 2,000 years ago. That's the kind of thinking they don't want you to have.

This is what Jesus taught. He said quite plainly the way to change the world is love. The way to change yourself is faith in that love. You can't simply love because you have to. You can only love when you choose to.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You do not call for god by saying things in your mind. You call out to god by action, need and what is in your heart/core. God knows where he is wanted and will respond without there need to be said a single name or belief in a single man made religion. Who do you think understand god the best? The one who sees god thru conditioned information or the one who listens to what god tells you what god is?

Preconditioned indoctrination is more in the way to a personal relationship with god than not from my point of view since it forces god to put on a mask that humans have created. Sorry I do not like people/spirits who show up false fronts to please me. I want the mask less connection where everything is told without trying to make it sound better than it is.

You are still eating the apple of duality commiting the same sin over and over again that Adam and Eve had to leave paradise/the oneness for (even if the story is an alegory it still holds spiritual thruths). You either love duality or oneness/harmony with everything that can be one with you. The first one brings devide and conqurer and the second one being unity with everything that is. One is from your understanding the devil and one is from what you call god. Your religon in the hands of a dualistic mind creates duality.
edit on 10-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

Jesus said the one who didn't believe in love was condemended already. You are condemend by what the bible calls being a slave to sin, but what my friend here says about duality.

The message is the same and it originated from Christ no matter who tells it. Grace was not taught before Christ, and you must have Grace to have life.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The reason for Jesus Christ coming to this earth was to bring us the sacrificial gift of Grace and Mercy . The next step is ours . If you partake of the Gift of God through our Lord Jesus your sins are forgiven . If not you retain your sins . John 15 tells us that God the Father is the Husbandman of the Vine which is Jesus and if you do not bring forth fruit you will be plucked out of the Vine and burned in the fire . ( Hell)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnderGetty
I agree with your statement about religion although I think it's vitally important to recognise the distinction between religion and Christianity, especially at ATS where I see this confusion all over.

Religion is man pursuing God. It is not of God.
Christianity is God pursuing man.

Here is a link to a song which puts it nicely. It's called "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus":
www.youtube.com...

And this is why Christianity is so offensive to the world. "The offence of the cross" can be summed up with an analogy...

An Olympic swimmer, a politician, and a child go down to Long Beach, CA and begin to swim to Hawaii.
If you had to be one of the three, which would you be?

At the end of the day, all three will have drowned regardless of who they are, or what they can do through their own ability. Jesus's purpose on earth was to drive home the point that no matter what you do, or how good you are, it just isn't enough for spiritual salvation.

Only by receiving the undeserved gift of grace extended to man by God, can we be saved from drowning.

What did Abraham do that was credited to him as righteousness? Did he do even one good work? No he believed god. God's law is written on all of our hearts. We know, even atheist know that the universal law is love. No one is debating this, so why is no one doing it?

All men are under the same God. The bible has this to say about the gentiles.

Romans2:1-16

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”[a] 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

11 For God does not show favoritism.

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

The promise to Abraham was to all men. If man believes in God and through his heart actively pursues God, thus proving that the requirements of the law are written on his heart. Don't you think that this love will be credited as righteousness. For God does not show favoritism.

Gandhi - quotations.about.com...

Osho -www.oshoteachings.com...

If these men did not love God then where did they get their minds from? There is one God, and only one faith.

The son said to love everyone, John 14:23 Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. These men did exactly what the father commanded, and you yourselves say Jesus and God are one. They have proven the law was written on their hearts and indeed the father has come to them.

Jesus brought salvation even unto the gentiles. Open your mind and accept that there is one fair God who judges all of us equally. We can only escape his judgment if we do what he says, love one another. This is what Jesus said.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The above post is good for you as well. Please read.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The chapter you cited is about Paul and the church twisting Jesus' message and turning him into the beast. Paul is the dragon that gave the beast its power, and it was of his own making.

I will make you a promise that it was not Paul who is in disagreement with Jesus but it was greedy men who wanted to maintain control who started the church. God both allowed us to be deceived and also protected us from the deception.

God made it impossible for anyone to understand Paul who had wrong motives. Many people looking for God have been deceived by men with false motives.

1 Timothy 6:3-5 3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, 4 they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions 5 and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.

In this way he protected us but the only way to see through their message is to read the bible with an open mind ready to receive instruction from the lord. If you are unwilling to knock how can you ever expect to find the answer.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join