It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by sacgamer25

What is grace other than love? Do you really think Jesus was the first to teach about love? That's a nonsensical statement. Plato taught about love and he lived 400 years before Jesus.

Grace is about forgiveness. You will not find this concept anywhere predating Christ. The bible is the only religious text that contains the concept of Grace. Either you are forgiven or you are not. If you believe that you are forgiven, than you believe in Grace, if you believe in Grace you believe in Christ.

This is the only logical answer. There is no other logical conclusion. Buddah did not speak of Grace, nor did any of the other eastern religions mention Grace. So are you forgiven or not?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You are very honest, I'll give you that but just because you yourself cannot completely forgive does not mean Jesus is the only one who can. I myself have learned to forgive completely so I know it can be done.

Me discussing something with you is not me trying to convert you. Your defense is starting to go up because I am making sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So grace is about forgiveness is it. The Buddha most certainly did teach about forgiveness. The story of the man spitting in his face is only one example of his teaching on it. Or will you say they are not the same now?

What is forgiveness other than love for others? Buddha taught of both and he predates Jesus by 500 years.
edit on 11-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Religion? What are you talking about? I'm not trying to convert you.

How am I trying to push religion on you when I'm telling you to deny it? You are turning yourself in circles here. You are welcome to believe what you want but don't assume something that is clearly not true.

Saying Deny religion is the same as saying join religion. You have just created a group of people who Deny religion. That becomes a religion in itself. Atheism has become a religion in itself.

We don't need to convince anyone, because quite honestly what you hear is not up to me it is up to the father. It is my job to tell you a message. And it is quite possible that you also have a message for me. If one us walks away changed than obviously that was God's intent. If we walk away unchanged as long as we both continue to love the message of Grace and love our neighbor. As long as we can agree on those two things nothing should separate us.

If you believe you have a testimony share it. I do not know any other path but the one I took. But all things are possible for God. And I believe that he loves everyone so much that he would come to anyone who earnestly sought after him, and obeyed the universal, undeniable law, LOVE.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

When you deny religion then there is no religion, there is only Oneness. This is what I am trying to say, drop religious dogma like the resurrection and believe what is true, that of everlasting life for everyone. If you hold onto the myth then you perpetuate it. The resurrection is nothing more than a myth created by those in power to control people. That is truth. If you disagree with the church, why do you support its creator and the myth he made up?

I am not atheist but I disagree that it is a religion. They do do not organize on Sunday and pray to the all-powerful Nothing then profit off of others.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

You are very honest, I'll give you that but just because you yourself cannot completely forgive does not mean Jesus is the only one who can. I myself have learned to forgive completely so I know it can be done.

Me discussing something with you is not me trying to convert you. Your defense is starting to go up because I am making sense.

No my defense is going up because you are using words that separate us. My defense comes from love it is not against love.

I only wish that everyone could stop separating, it is the most pointless thing we have ever done. I believe God separated us to test us. And so far we have failed because we still have racism against each other's color and religion. Somehow we are entitled by the country we were born in to kill people who don’t agree with us.

Everything that separates man must go away. Love is the only way to end separation.

I added some of this more for others than for you. Sorry if it sounded like a rant.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

The resurrection of Jesus is what has separated so many. It is not logical and doesn't make any sense in the grand scheme of things, so in my opinion it is unnecessary and never happened. I do not wish to separate myself from you and am not doing so as we speak. All we are doing is discussing our beliefs. No harm in that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When you deny religion then there is no religion, there is only Oneness. This is what I am trying to say, drop religious dogma like the resurrection and believe what is true, that of everlasting life for everyone. If you hold onto the myth then you perpetuate it. The resurrection is nothing more than a myth created by those in power to control people. That is truth. If you disagree with the church, why do you support its creator and the myth he made up?

You don't believe and I say I do believe. I have even stated and shown clear evidence that I believe something that is in direct contradiction to the church that you speak of.

If the book is written by the power of God, who do you think will have the correct interpretation. That man that believes in every word or the man who refuses to believe? Why do you think your interpretation is correct? Doesn't logic suggest that God would bless a believer with the message before a non believer?

This is merely a question of logic not a question of who is right and who is wrong. That is for each man to decide for himself. If a man is at peace with his salvation than he should be satisfied when others claim salvation. We are only told to discern if what the man says comes from love or not. If a man loves us and his message is to love than we should not separate for any reason.

edit on 11-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Colossians 1

17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

If we are in him then we are a part of him just as your spirit is a part of you. He is within and without. He in you and you in him.

That passage doesn't say that we are "in Him", it says that things are held together "in Him", by His power. That doesn't mean what you think it means.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You say that I deny him but that is easy because you are not me. Understand that I do not deny him, I embrace him. Just because I believe in him in a different way than you does not mean I'm wrong.

If you don't believe that He rose from the dead, and is alive, then you are indeed wrong. That is your choice, of course, but not all choices are good ones. Death cannot defeat the One that created all things.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So you believe we should take the bible as literal word for word fact? If that is true then you forget that it is the church who wrote then assembled the bible.

Paul founded the church then had his peers write the gospels. The only gospels written by eye-witnesses are John (who traveled with Paul) and Matthew whose gospel seems to rely on the Gospel of Mark (who was a disciple of Paul's) for its contents.

You accepting one thing the church teaches (the resurrection) is still one more thing than I accept from them.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

All things holding within him includes us which means we are in him. Or are we not part of all things? Does it really mean "most" when it says all?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Says who? Words written on paper? Not good enough, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

You have already shown that you lack even the most basic knowledge of the bible, so how can you claim to understand it?

ETA: I believe he is still alive and rose from the dead, just not in the same way you believe.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So you believe we should take the bible as literal word for word fact? If that is true then you forget that it is the church who wrote then assembled the bible.

Paul founded the church then had his peers write the gospels. The only gospels written by eye-witnesses are John (who traveled with Paul) and Matthew whose gospel seems to rely on the Gospel of Mark (who was a disciple of Paul's) for its contents.

Again I am not telling you what to believe.

I believe that every word of the bible was inspired by, which in real terms means written by God. I believe the answer to all of mans questions are found within its pages. I believe in a young earth and creation. The interpretation that I read leaves me with no contradiction. And I have studied all said contradiction and am at peace with the interpretation that i have received.

I believe that I have been set free from sin by Christ. Although fully defeating sin is still a lesson that I am eagerly learning. There are ups and downs on this Journey, but there is always Christ right there with me. And whether I made it up or God delivered to me I do not care. I am at peace with my life and know that I am in Gods hands.

This is how I found God. This is all it's just my testimony.

edit on 11-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How dare you.

The original post is one made from a spirit of fear, denial, and mistruth.

How dare all of you have given into this without a bat of the eye.

All of you know better. If you don't, it's time to get it right. Well past time.

The Bible isn't difficult to comprehend, especially not for the average comprehension level found here on ATS.

You can pick apart the deepest, most winding conspiricies but can't even understand the simple instruction

and commandments in the Bible?

"We all have one father and there is only one ministry and this ministry has but one law. Love."

Negative. Where in the Bible does it say there is one law, love? Jesus gave MANY commandments.

And in fact, he states very clearly that the ONLY thing you can do is to BELIEVE IN HIM, not love.

"Jesus told them, "This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.""

To emphasize further, Jesus ALSO commands to HATE. Oh yes, he sure does. Don't believe me? Check out Luke 14:26

"26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

You are to hate your very own family, or you are indeed NOT following as his greatest followers did.

So once again, what is with this preaching that Love is the only thing God wants from you?

Scriptural evidence, please. Also, scriptural evidence please that you need to be relaying any "new interpretation" or
"new message" for us.

"He sent his son, the firstborn of his creation to tell us we were forgiven for everything we have done against love."

Um, no. again, you have misinterpreted. "Only those who have been born again can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven"
-Jesus Christ. So, you must be born again. You are not automatically forgiven and renewed and do not automatically
have a free ticket to heaven. That's absurdity.

Do you not understand forgiveness? No, no you don't. Nor do you understand the new testament.

"Jesus also told us that the father had only one command, to love." Once again. No way. This is only one of
the many commandments Jesus gave, including also to Hate.

"The father resurrected Jesus to prove that he gave his son authority to tell us these things."

Jesus, the Son, did rise from the grave, but "the ressurection" of Christ has not yet occurred, be careful with your wording (oh, wait, you're not going to be.)

Plus, if you knew Jesus and had a relationship with him like you were supposed to,
You would know that he is ALSO the Father.

Jesus is called the Son of Man as well as the Son of God. I'm a man, you're a man... but... is Jesus our actual Son?
No.

Yes, he was begotten. By the Father, which is also Him.

"He wants us all to understand him but we have to be willing to believe he can teach us all things."

Yes, almost correct. "ask and you shall receive" and "all things are possible through Jesus"

Also, thank you for clarifying you are not the Christ "This message is for everyone,
I too have been made a son and although I am not the Christ,
far from it indeed, I am on the path that leads towards being like him."

You can't have been made anything more than what you already were, having got scripture so wrong.

However,
This is a strong point for you, but your message is still over all VERY poor. It would have been better off not
ever written, as it is very misleading. Do not Preach until Jesus TELLS you to. Don't do ANYTHING, until Jesus
Tells you to, if you're really a Christian. Afterall, he is the Way. That means he is any which and every Way
That you should go. Because, we are always, in everything we do, going a certain way, and that way should always
be (or the way we should always choose) Jesus. Whether you blink an eye or chew your food, those are all ways you have that need to be turned over
to "The Way" and the Only way, Jesus Christ. Meaning, every way you need to be going.

"There is no religion, we are all under the same God, and we are all under the same Judgment."

Something about this statement just strikes my belly the wrong way, makes it churn. No religion?

Where in the world does the Bible say anything about no religion?

In fact, doesn't the bible say the Antichrist is going to try to abolish traditional religion somewhere in the Bible?
from my brief research just now it seems so. You, sir, have got to be one Generation shy of being an antichrist your very self.

In my eyes, the only thing you HAVEN'T done that is anti-christ like is claim to be the Christ himself.

"Any separation is created by man not by God." ABSOLUTELY FALSE. God CREATED HELL, a place for the Devil and his
followers which were also Fallen Angels. Hell is NOT TO TOUCH NOR BE ANY PART OF HEAVEN. Jesus also commands you
To "PUT EVIL AWAY FROM YOU" as in, SEPARATE FR

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
FROM EVIL. HE also casts demons into pigs "away from him".

"Jesus did not come to create separation." Oh, he most certainly did. He came to rescue the believers and to SEPARATE
THEM FROM EVIL-DOERS and DECEIVERS.

"he came to bring all humanity together under one God. It is man who created separation by establishing the church."

No, Jesus came so that the world "MAY" or "SHOULD" or "SHALL" have everlasting life. The whole world, as clearly stated
in the Bible, does NOT GET saved. As only those whose names are written in the "Book of Life" are saved. And NOT everyone
is written in the Book of Life. The bible states clearly, once again, that there are many who burn in hell. It also
states very specifically that the Devil and the AntiChrist and False Prophet and the like will burn forever "around the clock"
for eternity. The antichrist comes to earth according to the Bible. Thefore, that's at least one (and there are many more)
that will not go to Heaven and IS NOT *EVER* SAVED. Therefore, the whole world is NOT SAVED.

Satan was removed from Heaven, because he tried to bring Evil into it. He was SEPARATED FROM HEAVEN. like his MINIONS were, TOO!

"I do not judge these men as the gospel clearlystates that all authority was put into place by God."

The Gospel? Who are YOU to talk about the Gospel? Everything you've said is totally against and innaccurate
according to the Gospel. Hah.

"I do not separate myself from them, I only encourage them to become like me. "

Um, no. You do not encourage people to become like you, you encourage people to become like JESUS. You are to DENY
yourself and DIE in the Lord. as the Bible, ahem, the Gospel, states. May, God have mercy, there be no more like you!

Though, sadly. there are many here like you, and will be many more. You are all Children of the World, not Children of my Lord, Jesus.
It's time to repent and get right, be born again AWAY from the World.

"What I give you I give you freely because I do not own the message." Then who the hell does own this message? It surely
isn't Jesus, because Jesus is in totality Truthful.

"A man with faith much like you. A man with a gift much like you." No, we're not the same, I'm nothing like you
or deceivers like you. There's one thing worse than Satanic messages here on ATS, and that is messages that SEEM
to be Gospel Truth but really aren't at all and are, in fact, deceptive. and in no part of the
Bible does it say everyone is created equal. That's the constitution or declaration of independence or whatever, not the Bible.

"I believe that I have been called by God to bring this message to the world by laying out an interpretation of the New Testament"

Ahem. "Many will come in my name and say "I am the Christ"" Jesus says, and he will tell them "I never knew ye"

While you have denied yourself as the Christ, once again, I think you're about half a generation to one generation shy
of doing so. You are the sheer evolution of the anti-christ.

Don't ever claim to come doing ANYTHING in Jesus' name, as he clearly states there is ONE work for a man to do,
and that is to believe in Him. Not do do a THING else, not give messages, notta!

I do however, give personal exception to the apostles and original writers of the Bible. I do believe somewhere in the Bible
it also gives this exception. Yes, Jesus does say listen to scripture. So aside from scripture, there are NO
messages for anyone that come directly from God or Jesus. If there ARE, it will not be idenitifed as "I believe
I was sent by God" or "I believe Jesus sent me to tell you this." These are false witnesses. The OP is a false,
deluded, confused witness that is aiming (probably without knowing it, but may know it) to deceive people out of
frustration of their own denial of the REAL GOSPEL, and the real Truth. In other words, "I can't accept the real gospel, so I'll make
my own with a NEW interpretation of the New testament and I'll butter it up because that's how God would want me to be;
very loving and soft like bundt cake. It can't be true if it's not loving. As long as it's full of flowers and ponies and strawberry
shortcake it must be from God."
NOPE.

First of all, if Jesus brought you a message to bring to the world. Why does it start and end at ATS when you sober up
tomorrow? Oh, not from alcohol necessarily. But you are unsober from something. and the Bible tells you not to do that.
ATS is not even close to being "the world".

This message won't ever get anywhere other than the handful of people who have now read it and responded.

Therefore, you have just proven Jesus to be INCAPABLE of delivering a message if he so used you. What I mean is, he didn't use
you to deliver any message. You ... are ... a ... LIAR.

"Rather not I but the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work inside of me." Got news for you, Bro. and I do
hope you decide to get right and become my Bro. But, that's not the Holy Spirit inside you telling you to do those things.

The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ may very well be with you, but he's not telling you to do these things. Chances are,
in fact, not chances... he DID tell you not to do this, and you didn't listen. He has told you not to do many things
that you did anyway. How DARE you claim to be coming in the name of the Holy Spirit. HOW DARE YOU. Deception of the Gospel
is WORSE THAN SATANISM. It *IS* Satanism, at its worst.

OP, I suggest you go study the Bible again. You should have been reading more, much more, before typing. You have much work to
do before Jesus would ever THINK about trusting you with any messages.

No, Jhill, first responder, the OP's post is NOT truth.

Sickening, just sickening that not ONE poster could point out that the OP had spoken against the Bible.

You all gave praise to his post and acknowledged and agreed with false truths. how freaking dare each and

every one of you.

**This reminds me of when Gabrielle Giffords was shot and everyone was like "OHHH POOR GABBY"

Like she was their life long friend or something. I don't give a #$#$# about "Gabby" Giffords!!

Go cry about her some more and feel sorry for her creepy ass Husband. Holy sheesh that guy gives me the creeps.

You're on Earth, people. Earth didn't advance to a state of purity after millenia of disgusting wrong doing from
leaders and gov't. It got WORSE. K? It DECLINED. You don't KNOW these people. You don't realize that
most of them suffer from a super advanced case of narcisism and don't give a FLYING F#$#$ about you. All they
care about is ratings and followers. If you die, their heart does not wain. If you lose loved ones, their
feelings are not hurt. So why do you care about them?? ATS made me overly sick that week.

The Bible does say trust the gov't, yes, but don't be so freaking blind.

**I'm so tired of all the lovey dovey peaceful meditation yoga mind reading pyshcic ancient india-originated
bullcrap. None of those people know a damn thing about love, all they know is denial.

Unity? UNITY? Unity is GOOD, for some. You know nothing of Unity if you want to be united with EVERYONE.

There are SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK people in the world, including Demons in Hell, that you DON'T WANT to be
united with. Wait, what? You want to be united with everyone regardless of the conditions?

What about someone torturing your whole family and torturing them in the most awful, painful, and humiliating
ways possible right before your eyes? Do you want to be united with them, as they do that?

Well, guess what. Stuff like that REALLY HAPPENS. And certain individuals, including demons, that won't ever
STOP doing things like that no matter what, and won't ever STOP viewing things in that way. But you want to be
UNITED WITH THEM?

NO, SIR! Satan was EXPELLED PERMANENTLY from Heaven for trying to bring EVIL into it. This, which you preach
against, is the greatest and most necessary separation of ALL.

Go watch a Video of Hitler and become united with his presence. No, no. In fact.. put up a collage on your desktop
of Hitler, James Holmes, Gabby Giffords, Charles Manson, Tiny Tim, Jeffrey Dahmer and a pic of some random
guy on the internet raping a small child (this was said for examples sake, do not actually do this and I am in
no way tied in or view or own child pornographic materials). Don't do the last part, because that's illegal. But I hope you get my point.

Do all those things, figuratively speaking, and ... and... while you have that collage made. Unite with it. Pray to it.
Then get back to me, oh and remember that in Hell those things don't stop, there is no forgiveness. As any one of
them could have been forgiven at any point. So, imagine all those things going on for eternity, in a non-forgiven state
and you being there, united with them.

Or come up with your ideas for a collage of macabre. For Jesus' sake, I thought you would have seen enough evidence of
this alone on a site like ATS.

But do TRY this at home if you think all should be united. It seems to be a little arts and crafts activity many
Of you need to partake in... that is, if you're not lying, demonic heathens yourself.

Get to know the Real Jesus, and stop posting insane, delusional, deceitful drivel.

oh and by the way I LIKED ALEX JONES THE OTHER NIGHT. I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY. I don't care
what credit from you I lose because I said that or before I said that. I don't care at all.

Tear at me, this world means nothing to me, and nothing you say means anything to me. Try me.

But, Alex Jones..
Every second of AIR allowed on those news channels is disgusting and ridden with evil and lies.

I'm GLAD he didn't let ONE second of air or pausing occur.

Oh, and what's with this Christian Mingle ad I keep seeing on ATS? "Find God's match for you"....?

The bible says very clearly "DO NOT SEEK A WIFE". So God is not behind ANY Of these "Christian" dating sites.

Lastly, the Mods on this site have banned my other account for making a false Time Traveller thread.

First off, with all the totally out-there stuff on this site, how are they to say that I was false without me admitting
it until now?

Secondly, I MADE THAT THREAD TO HELP LIGHTEN PEOPLE UP AND TAKE THEIR MINDS OFF OF THE RECENT SHOOTING. I created it
right after it happened, the same day. Just goes to show how able the mods here are. They suck. Yea, ban me for saying that. I want you to.

I don't care. You suck, ATS Mods. Go sell out to the government some more and displace factual threads.

You also suck ATS, because you represent the world just like any other site. ATS was a good dream just like America was

But it failed, like all things of the World do, and it disgusts me overall like all things of the world do.

I do get my news here, though.. because, while it makes me want to barf reading other peoples interpretations of
breaking news, it doesn't actually make me barf like other mainstream sites.

There is the one, very rare, almost gone now person on ATS who comes through and actually sheds a light of truth, and
is able to take a step back from all the others in the topic and introduce something new or actually rational.

And I'm not talking about the factoid bots who explain everything everytime someone posts some phenomena.

Hey, you, very rare reader. You were right about ATS, and the world. They've gone bonkers and ignore the
way things really work. They constantly, in mass form, group together and get things VERY horribly, embarrassingly
wrong. Don't give up on Jesus or your own suspicion of this BS.

Ready for my Ban, Moddy Boys. Or are you going to rat me to the GOv't me and "silence" me?

Heh, I got a good (more than good) feeling you'll think I'm too wacko for a bullet to be wasted. Fantastic.
Mission accomplished.

or ARE you the Government.... Heh... All the Smart ATS'ers either shut up or done high tailed it outta here.

Haven't you guys noticed the extreme drop in activity here?

IGNORANCE.

DENIED.

Bitches.

Oh yea, I might have broken a few commandments here. But I'm not the one who claimed to be coming in anyone's name.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I'm not telling you what to believe either, just sharing my thoughts like you.

You say that your interpretation leaves no contradictions then go on to list a contradictory belief of yours. How can you be free of sin if you are still learning to fully defeat it? Being free means defeating it, so if you haven't defeated it then how are you free from it.

Seems to me you agree with much of the churches main teachings, that of a young Earth and Jesus' resurrection. How can you be against it when you actively support its main tenets? Another contradiction, though you may not see it and deny it.

ETA: Anything to say about Buddha teaching love and forgiveness ("grace") 500 years before when you say Jesus was the first to teach of it? That's another contradiction you have failed to address.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You accepting one thing the church teaches (the resurrection) is still one more thing than I accept from them.

The Bible is the Word of God. Some parts are literal, and some are parables. All are truth.

All things holding within him includes us which means we are in him. Or are we not part of all things? Does it really mean "most" when it says all?

I already addressed that. Go back and reread the post.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

How exactly does all things holding together within him equal us not being within him? Are you saying we are excluded from all things? That doesn't make any sense, sorry. If we are excluded then all things are not held together within him because we are not within him which in turns means the bible is wrong.

To clarify, I am saying the verse is true, it's just the way you are trying to spin it makes it false.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

"The Bible is the Word of God. Some parts are literal, and some are parables. All are truth."

The Bible is NOT the Word of God, as JESUS is the Word of God and Jesus is NOT the Bible.

"all scripture is God-breathed" - From the Bible

"in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God" from the Bible

then later in the same chapter it says "and the word was made flesh and known to us as the only begotten of the Father"

Meaning Jesus. Jesus is the Word of God, not the Bible.

The Bible is a book, written by man, but God-breathed.

Jesus is not a book.

If you're going to correct someone, do it right.

And also, if you claim that all things are true in the Bible. Then you should be very submissive to what I'm telling you,
if you are indeed a woman. Because, I am a man.

I want to hear nothing in disagreement about this very post from you, LadyGreenEyes.

I am insisting you be submissive to me.

Do you reject?

If so, you reject the Bible, and reject your own statement that all things in the Bible are truth.

Unless, should you go against the Bible to "stick it to me" real quick?

Hm. I do wonder how this one will play out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join