It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

You are special aren't you ! God could not look at Jesus because Jesus took on the sins of the world and was unclean very much like you couldn't look on to your son while he was doing crack and delving into the most despicable, repulsive thing you could think of .

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

You are special aren't you ! God could not look at Jesus because Jesus took on the sins of the world and was unclean very much like you couldn't look on to your son while he was doing crack and delving into the most despicable, repulsive thing you could think of .

You do not deny that it is wrong to punish your child for something you as a parent did.

Thanks for showing all of us your Christian morals.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You really are special aren't you . The real question is do you receivr Jesus as your personal savior . Jesus came to this earth and made the supreme sacrifice for you . He gave his life for you , it was not taken from him . He offered you redemption and all you have done is to spit in his face and make smatr remarks like a child .
You have missed the real message and continue to avoid it .The problem is not with what Christ has done but with what you will not do . But to each his own . We all craft our own personal prisons with great care and you are no exception . Maybe you will one day understand the meaning of that .

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You really are special aren't you . The real question is do you receivr Jesus as your personal savior . Jesus came to this earth and made the supreme sacrifice for you . He gave his life for you , it was not taken from him . He offered you redemption and all you have done is to spit in his face and make smatr remarks like a child .
You have missed the real message and continue to avoid it .The problem is not with what Christ has done but with what you will not do . But to each his own . We all craft our own personal prisons with great care and you are no exception . Maybe you will one day understand the meaning of that .

And maybe you will someday recognize that any good God will recognizes that it is wrong for you to think it ok to punish your child for something you as a parent did will in no way have your ilk in heaven as that is an evil policy.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And again you throw up diversions and avoid the real question .

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

And again you throw up diversions and avoid the real question .

I showed your poor morals and you did not like to the truth.
Repent.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You are quite young aren't you . The reason I think you are young is that your experiences concerning the visiting of the sins of the parent onto the offspring to the 3rd generation is generally havingto do with the upbringing and environment of that offspring . The old adage The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree is more true than not .
Again Jesus has nothing to do with being made to suffer for the sins of the Parent > God did not sin. You sinned and the rest of us sinned . Jesus chose to suffer for our sins .
Where did this sacrifice originate ? Remember when God asked Abraham to offer Issac ? Ya think God did that for nothing ? Think again . Can you not see what God was up to ?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Have it your way and live with saying your own bible lies.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

As to Jesus, please explain how him sacrificing himself to himself is any kind of sacrifice?

Show us what kind of pretzel your religion has made of your mind.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Why sacrifice a perfect lamb for sin . What has the Lamb done to anybody . Well it's not up to you to decide . God set up blood sacrifice . Not the sick lamb , not the lamb with blemishes but your best lamb . How we hate to sacrifice the best we have . We would really have to feel a need to repent to offer our best . At that time livestock was extremely important to our everyday survival . Well God did away with the sacrifice of livestock and supplied the ultimate sacrifice where by you can partake of the benefits or not .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Why sacrifice a perfect lamb for sin . What has the Lamb done to anybody . Well it's not up to you to decide . God set up blood sacrifice . Not the sick lamb , not the lamb with blemishes but your best lamb . How we hate to sacrifice the best we have . We would really have to feel a need to repent to offer our best . At that time livestock was extremely important to our everyday survival . Well God did away with the sacrifice of livestock and supplied the ultimate sacrifice where by you can partake of the benefits or not .

So you think God would tell us that animal sacrifice was not good enough. It has to be human sacrifice.
Scriptures do not agree with you but you do not care as your super ego demands that a God die for you. Ridiculous and quite immoral. That is why you follow a genocidal son murderer who is closer to a Satan than a God.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

As to your WORD.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You carry on in your young ignorance . You need to live it up without regret. The time for regret will be here soon enough . You live in your new age dribble for a while but soon I think you will have a change of heart . There is always an end to everything and the life you are used to will soon end and a new less palatable form of life will shake you to your core . Prophecy in the Bible is converging to the point of fruition that is called the end times . Most call it the Great Tribulation .If you were as bright as you think you are you would see it . But in your determined ignorance of the signs of the times you will not . I'll bet you think the Global gov.? NWO is tin hat conspiracy . And the Mark of the Beast is just another biblical fairytale .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

You carry on in your young ignorance . You need to live it up without regret. The time for regret will be here soon enough . You live in your new age dribble for a while but soon I think you will have a change of heart . There is always an end to everything and the life you are used to will soon end and a new less palatable form of life will shake you to your core . Prophecy in the Bible is converging to the point of fruition that is called the end times . Most call it the Great Tribulation .If you were as bright as you think you are you would see it . But in your determined ignorance of the signs of the times you will not . I'll bet you think the Global gov.? NWO is tin hat conspiracy . And the Mark of the Beast is just another biblical fairytale .

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
Martin Luther “

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
Voltaire

Absurd.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You are just about to grow up . We are about to see some things happen that will be life changing and you will have a surprise pretty soon . Hope you can make sense of it then .

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You are just about to grow up . We are about to see some things happen that will be life changing and you will have a surprise pretty soon . Hope you can make sense of it then .

I know exactly what you are spouting.
Fear mongering church dogma without anything to back it up.

Absurdity.

Try your crap on fools. They may listen.

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Do you not believe that the UN is trying to impose Agenda 21 on us . Have you any doubts that the NWO is real? If you put the bible aside can you deny that America is in deep trouble ?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
vimeo.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

No answer ?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

And this is beautiful, no one could put it any better. Except this video. S&F OP. This is also how I believe, it really is this simple.

Wow.

What a powerful message.... ruined my make up! lol...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join