Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission." Timothy 2:11

"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." Timothy 2:12

If you really are a woman of God, and really are right. You will acknowledge this and say no more.

or you go against what you said about the Bible being completely true, or you choose to disobey the Bible.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

I see what you're doing. Not cool man.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Be more specific, new age internet sarcasm driven heathen.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think I understand where you are coming from, you like many are sick of the bad rapport and image that the Father is given. Now imagine how he feels!!! He sent his only begotten son down to us knowing the inhuman persecution and suffering he would have to endure, and look some 2,000 years later we still don't have it right.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Proverbs 29:11
A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

And with that said I will quietly withdraw.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
I think I understand where you are coming from, you like many are sick of the bad rapport and image that the Father is given. Now imagine how he feels!!! He sent his only begotten son down to us knowing the inhuman persecution and suffering he would have to endure, and look some 2,000 years later we still don't have it right.

PLPL

Not just one soul have fallen willingly from where they where almost perfect loving beings in harmony and connected to each other to this place sickened by dualistic ideas that bring fear and hate and is quarantined from the rest of creation. So many souls sent and so little progress.

This is where the sick unevolved souls are sent when they cannot be next to the blessed ones since their smallmindedness will create disharmony and destroy what you call heaven if they are allowed to be there.

The question is not if a person is having the right belief but will it fit in with the other blessed ones without creating dissharmony.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

This is more of a personal commandment, in fact, it would have to be.

Meaning, it is something only the person and the Father/Jesus could know.

You do not know if I have given "full vent" to my spirit. What if I have only given "partial vent" or what if it was all an "act" so to speak to try to represent something and not a "vent" at all.

So, you shouldn't assume you know what my intentions are or what I'm doing, that's what you've done. Also, trust me, I know darn well I haven't given "full vent" to my spirit.

Lastly, I did also state that I hadn't kept the commandments perfectly... even here in this thread...

But even so, I didn't downright get everything freaking a-backwards like the OP. A true christian (this is not from the Bible) I believe, needs to be a 99 percenter and aspire to be a 100 percenter, in faith and trial and attempt.

This guy is below a 30 percenter in accuracy according to scripture. He is well at the point, well well at the point that this thread should haven't ever been started. According to true Gospel, what he said is ridiculous, and how people agreed is even more ridiculous.

And, even WITH that said and my admittance to not entirely abiding in commandments, I don't agree with you......
I did not (and this is only for me and the father to discern, since you do not know my level at which would be "full venting") "fully vent", so you are wrong about me disobeying that commandment.

You have no way of knowing.

Corrected? Yes, I think you have been.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How is it that the people who try to pick apart the Bible know very little about it ? They find a verse and try to build a case and ignore all the other verses that refute there claim . To claim the resurrection did not happen is to say the bible is a lie . They have no evidence to back their claim but the rhetoric is fact to them and their reason to disbelieve is still safe .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

LMAO!!

Wow, you won't be here long...

One less preacher though...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

"Not just one soul have fallen willingly from where they where almost perfect loving beings in harmony and connected to each other to this place sickened by dualistic ideas that bring fear and hate and is quarantined from the rest of creation. So many souls sent and so little progress.

This is where the sick unevolved souls are sent when they cannot be next to the blessed ones since their small mindedness will create disharmony and destroy what you call heaven if they are allowed to be there.

The question is not if a person is having the right belief but will it fit in with the other blessed ones without creating dissharmony. "

So far, yes, I think I like your post the best.

However, you still seem to tend to give way to "general spiritual philosophy" and that isn't ok. You need to abide by scripture, and nothing else.

The question IS of whether a person has the right belief or not. That belief is in Jesus being the Lord, and as he states, it is the only work you can really accomplish or are supposed to accomplish, mainly.

You're almost right with the sick/unevolved thing, except I don't know where you get that they are sick/unevolved. Or how you classify that everyone is any particular thing in this "realm" or earth, I think as you are putting it. How do you know some aren't here to help believe more strongly to get others to believe more strongly, I am not of the belief that everyone here is necessarily the same.

However, you're right on the money when you said they couldn't be allowed or "couldn't be allowed next to the blessed ones"

Exactly. Separation is necessary or evil will corrupt good.

If you want orange juice and not milk, but you have orange juice and milk in a glass...

Then you must remove the milk (somehow) so that you only have orange juice.

Otherwise, you will have milk and orange juice.

I mean, this is a very basic concept, very very... and It escapes me why so many can't understand it, or choose not to.

It's as though they DON'T know that there are ruthlessly evil people who will not change. Are all your butts so firmly stuck to your chairs in your comfy homes that you don't know that there are REALLY TRULY evil people and souls among us, that you do NOT want to be intertwined with? ? ? ?

Come on, guys... How hard is it really to think back on your experiences with evil entities/people? Sheesh. Where are your memories...

Unity is good, for people like the above poster said that are "blessed" or that "abide".

How are you going to have a unity of believers, blessed, and abiders... when you have invited without condition a purely evil entity (like Pinhead for example) to be amongst them? What the HECK do you think is going to happen?

Sheeshers.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Let's take it slow,

Jesus clearly states that those who say the resurrection has occurred yet are lying.

The ressurection and Jesus reviving after his death on the cross are two different events.

Do you understand this?

If you do believe the second ressurection has happened (not the revival after the Cross)

Do tell me what it was. or what you think it was, or what you think the Bible said it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What, are they going to kill me?

But anyhow, there are other people who claim to know and understand and refute what the Bible says.

Why am I a preacher and they're not?

Do you somehow detect more truth in me?

I think you'd be correct, even if not fully.

So far no one here can stay in line with Gospel.

I really challenge, and I don't like it to be a challenge, but I challenge any of you to stay in line with Gospel.

haven't seen it done yet here. (that i can remember)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

other people here I mean.**

Plus, I've been reading ATS for years, and I've had several names already that were banned.

Typically because I can't stand the mods decision and I cuss them out, or I cuss someone out because they become so ridiculous.

Anyhow, I hope you see my point is not about individual judgement or individual adherance to the scripture, but in fact about who is saying what is and isn't right about scripture. If you've noticed I haven't so much pointed out who is doing what wrong or right (judging I suppose) but more or less pointing out what you are saying that isn't accurately in tune (logically) with what the Bible/Gospel says.

Let's try to keep it about that, and not personal judgement, I'll do the same for you.

For example:

So if you say f#$#$ you tgalahan2, I won't say "Hey! the bible says not to curse!"

But, if you say "Jesus told people to grow flowers on their rooftops" I will say "No, Jesus did not say that in the Bible."

Got me?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
and yes I've done it, I've become personal, and so have you.

But let's *try* not to do it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Revelation 13

10 If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

So the bolded part is untrue? If ANYONE is to be killed by the sword then they will die. Jesus was killed, so does he not fall under the term of "anyone". If so, why?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well... for one you claim to refute what others say about the bible and follow it up by calling them names... Like "bitches" which says you're quite immature for starters.

Heres a good example...

So if you say f#$#$ you tgalahan2, I won't say "Hey! the bible says not to curse!"

It also seems to be that you're one of those "the entire bible is the word of God" people.... and theres hundreds of threads that refute that claim all over this forum... you just need to do a bit of searching.

And lastly... though im sure it won't be the last

Typically because I can't stand the mods decision and I cuss them out, or I cuss someone out because they become so ridiculous.

So you've been banned before, which means you will be banned again... likely as soon as a mod realises your here... Funny, the bible says you should learn from your mistakes... Yet you don't seem to be learning anything here as everyone can clearly see...

Sure you know the gospels as you say you do?

I don't see it... and considering those books are the only important books within the entire bible...

I'd say you have some work ahead of you

edit on 11-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

"It also seems to be that you're one of those "the entire bible is the word of God" people.... and theres hundreds of threads that refute that claim all over this forum... you just need to do a bit of searching."

You have put words in my mouth, and you've really done research into me you'd have seen that I indeed do not believe the Bible is the word of God, as the Bible no where says it is. The Bible calls Jesus the "word of God" and that's what I believe.

I simply believe the Bible is "god-breathed" as it says and also written by men. I believe it is second to the Word of God.

As far as the "bitches" thing. Let me explain. I am not trying to portray nor uphold perfection. and also, it wasn't personal... I called a large group of fairly unidentified people "bitches". I really try to refrain from personally degrading anyone. No one should have taken offense by that personally in such a way... maybe have been like "oh gosh" but, i doubt anyone took it entirely personal, as I did not intend it that way.

And, like I said, my point is NOT TO BE perfect but try to at least relay the accuracy of the Bible in a 95%+ rate.

I'm not going to nit pick like you are, over the "personal" things. But if someone STATES something that is innaccurate according to the Bible, I will correct.

Close for you, but no cigar. nah, not really close. any more brain busters billy? : )

I was already well aware of all the things you pointed out. and I had reasons for them... no one should have reason to flat out say something contradictory towards the bible though, as in a statement.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Akragon, I need to do NO research to show me that God is not real, or who he claims to be in the Bible.

None. Nothing will ever persuay (why doesnt it look like i spelled that right) me, as i've seen all the same or similar things you have on this site and others regarding that in particular; refuting of the bible.

I know some Truths, I do. I don't know everything, but I know some things to be True. These things do not involve my Faith. My Faith is in correspondence to my integrity and integrity and strength that I consistently ask Jesus for so that I **may continue to believe what I know to be True**

I am not still wondering if the Truths I claim from the Gospel are true or not. I am not still "soul searching" in that regard, nor educating myself in that regard. though, i do remain educating myself in different regards.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Give chapter and verse to verify your claim. .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
For example.

To know that giving into Lust in the form of adultery is wrong, is a Truth.

But if you're to actually do it or not, that's a matter of Faith.

Let's say you do give in and do it. well, you have lacked Faith in Jesus/Father to deliver you more happily from your temptation than you would be having gone through with the temptation.

However, even though you lost Faith and went the wrong way, you still the whole time knew it was a Truth. even though you let it down, you still knew it to be a Truth.

It was (strength of) Faith that scenario, not your knowledge of the Truth (the laws) that you lost.

You knew the laws at all time, but lost faith and disobeyed them.

see what I'm saying?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join