It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

I don't know why you and OtherSideOfTheCoin are riding me about the structure of the British security services. This thread is about the murders of Diana, Dodi and Henri Paul.

Just to make it loud and clear; I am not interested in entering a debate about the internal structure of MI5/6 or the SIS. Clear?

Nobody is talking about the internal structure of SIS or the Security Service, we are only highlighting your errors of which there are. You can’t go and create a thread about SIS then get annoyed at people like us when we start to point out that you’re wrong on numerous points because your knowledge in regards to British intelligence is lacking.

Also you keep talking about SIS and MI6 like they are two different things

I am never confused, just lied to by professional liars.

Now what on earth is that supposed to mean, you are never, ever confused you have never been confused and if you ever have felt anything close to it its only because of professional liars.

I am curious then what does that make me because you seem to be getting more and more perplexed with every response?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Links then....Also If true it is not strange to remove the inner bits during an autopsy.

But of course you make your point clearly. I should have realised that they were examining Diana's uterus to find out how she died in the car crash. The concussion on her fallopian tubes must have been devastating.

Your assistance on this matter is gratefully received.
edit on 3-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Nobody is talking about the internal structure of SIS or the Security Service

But you were.

Here is what you wrote;

You won’t find out much about the Increment, E-Squadron, Group 13 or GB75 by doing a search on Wiki just like you won’t find out that it is “C” and not “M” and that C always signs using Green ink. You will start to discover this stuff if you pull yourself away from the computer screen and read a book or two on the subject

You were even kind enough to advise me to "read a book or two" on the structures of the security services.

Another reminder, I have no interests in investigating these creatures and it has no bearing on this thread.

Many thanks

edit on 3-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What I was providing there is not really to do with structure it was more to provide you with some information as to who it would have been had SIS sanctioned an assassination. If I were to have discussed structure then the conversation would be different and my postings would reflect that.

The quote you have taken there is also totally out of context, I was responding to your accusation that I was getting all my info from wiki hence the detail about ink colours. Please don’t misquote me it’s just annoying in the context of my response which you have quoted above I was talking about where I got my information and not about the structure of SIS.

Now I think it is only fair we get back on topic.

I have no interests in investigating how these creatures operate and it has no bearing on this thread.

Now surly if you are accusing SIS of assassinating Diana then how they operate is highly pertinent to this thread. To say that it had no bearing on this thread only again demonstrates your lack of knowledge in this field. If you are going to argue that they did assassinate Diana then it’s obvious that how they operate is key to any argument you may make in regards to tactics, logistics, the cover up and the alleged perpetrators. So your above comment is quite frankly BS

Also…

I personally see no significance in your OP that a few SIS officers went to Paris before Diana died so if you could please expand on this significance.

Also you are yet to provide a link regarding your assertion that her uterus had been removed post-mortem

edit on 3-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Links then....Also If true it is not strange to remove the inner bits during an autopsy

I have asked several times for that link also - he is avoiding it, as he is confused and has no link!

All this occured because a "princess" died as a result of a drunk driver crashing a car at high speed, and not wearing a seatbelt.

But as everyone knows a "princess" cannot die that way, so it must be a conspiracy!
edit on 3-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Yup and all MI6 people are racist scumbag murderers.
He also forgets what he has typed.
Also he is paranoid to think that his phone and comp are being messed with

Just a point the CO2 levels in HP's blood could have been caused by the Merc which had been smashed up and CO2 released was breathed in in his final moments.

BTW anyone seen the photos of her in the car? only a leg wound? didn't look like it.
edit on 3-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It's no use going back and forth with them. They have no interest in watching Unlawful Killing, so they aren't going to see the former MI-6 agent discussing how bright flashes are used to disable a driver's eyesight among other things.

Those who are here to derail have found your weakness, which is how MI-6 is trained and how they carry out their duties. Nobody, unless they're on the inside, know absolute specifics about how they work, so you can't win this debate and anything you say will never be good enough for them.

The fact that the video was shelved also means that nobody will be able to provide concrete proof that her reproductive organs were removed. From the video, it states this, but it also states that these organs were flooded with formaldahyde, so it would be impossible to discover after the fact if she was indeed pregnant.

If people are satisfied with the official story, they've said their piece and should abandon the thread so the rest of us who aren't satisfied with how the royal court conducted business can entertain ourselves with other possibilities. There's never anything wrong with digging to make sure all the bases were covered, but in this instance, those with eyes to see and ears to hear know that things aren't right here.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
so why is al fayed still alive...he seems to be the one making waves about the deaths....why would MI6 allow him to live if it's all a conspiracy...she died in a car crash...get over it....do you really believe the British MI6 would take out a future kings mother.....dont be so silly..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Dodi wasn't the main target. They couldn't care less about what his father says or thinks. The pain of missing his son is exactly where they want him.

The real question here is why Prince Charles was satisfied with the investigation and inquest.
Oh, that's right. He now had his ex-wife out of the picture to satisfy his mommy and he got to marry that hag that he originally wanted to marry in the first place.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

"BTW anyone seen the photos of her in the car? only a leg wound? didn't look like it."

Lacerations to her legs is what UK news was reporting at 3:30am on my TV news when it happened. I can't give you a link for that, can you give me a link to the photos of her in the car? I haven't seen them, were they banned in the UK as well? It might have just been the news not wanting or not allowed to show them.

The information you are asking for a link for is in the video, the video is still there on page 5 of this thread. It probably won't be there much longer, you can't argue against it if you don't watch it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

The thing is about reporting is it can be wrong until the full picture is seen so of course they may have reported she was doing fine with a few cuts to her leg.
We have seen this in the past few weeks in the Newton massacre.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
From the video, here's all the reasons given for why they wanted her dead:
1. She was gaining a following for her stance on banning land mines.
2. She was in love with a Muslim. (As I stated earlier, if the princes loved their step father and half brother or sister, this would cause problems as they were soon to fight in the Middle East.)
3. She was speaking out about how disturbed and warped the Royal family is.
4. She was voicing disgust at how they ran their kingdom.
5. She was more concerned with love and peace than war and tyranny.
6. She already fulfilled her duty as the Royal Womb.
7. The people loved her more than the all of the Royals combined.
8. As her boys aged, her stance on peace and love would've influenced the prices even more and probably would've disagreed with the wars they were expected to participate in and insisted on standing down and taking a different approach instead of what we're seeing today.
9. DIANA DIDN'T FEAR THEM.

Any one of these reasons, but most likely a combination, led to her death. They really hated her because they didn't intimidate her. Most of the current rulers we have today want their people fearful. She showed courage speaking out against them and they in turn started to fear her. This wasn't in the play book.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Really? have you really dug into Dodi's background? I heard many storys about him and his Dad from someone who worked at Harrods and it was common knowledge at the time the stuff they were both into.
If it was a hitman job I would put more money on the target being Dodi than Diana.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

The photo was in the documentary as well as the video where the film is analyzed. I saw no blood in the photo and her legs weren't visible as far as I could see.

Unless the femoral artery (if I'm remebering my anatomy correctly) was cut or damaged, she probably had a fighting chance. She didn't look that bad in the photo. Just dazed. You could only see her left side.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Fair enough. Maybe he was the target, but I don't think so. What you're bringing up is more conjecture.
I think Dodi was a far better person than Prince Charles.
If your theory is correct, why kill the son and not the father? Why not wait until they were both together, then take them both out? Why get the girlfriend involved? Are you saying that they masterminded this so solidly that they planned it in this way so that everyone would blame the Royals?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No I'm saying that Henri Paul was drunk and tried to speed away from the press but hit a big concrete thing BUT If we are playing who wants Dodi dead lets throw a few around, creditors, drug dealers, Arms dealers.
Look up Dodi he wasn't a saint at all, neither is his Dad.
His Dad has been denied a British passport because he is not of good character, he has lied and payed off MP's

www.independent.co.uk...

www.thedailybeast.com...

like I said I was told a horrid story about him at his time at Harrods (can not repeat it here) and I have no respect for the man.

Plus did you see that Statue? At FFC?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Criminal...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Thanks, I know where to look now, it's almost 3am here so I'll look for it tomorrow. I'm not buying that Dodi was the target, maybe both of them.

@ Boymonkey. What did you see in the pictures? What was the gossip about Dodi and his dad?
If the Newton massacre was about the children that were killed, I stayed away from that it's too emotional for me to take.

ETA. I'm slow at posting so you replied before I posted.

That link to the statue just cracked me up, how sure are you that the stories are true? We can't judge him on that because we don't know the stories.

2 Drinks to a Frenchman is not drunk, heck even I can have 2 drinks and not be drunk. They left the press behind before they got to the tunnel.

edit on 3-1-2013 by LEL01 because: Added more.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Neither of those articles you posted stated anything really about how horrible you're saying they were. I really wouldn't even consider the Daily Beast a valuable source of info. Just as you're stating that you aren't able to talk about specifics as to how terrible these people are, the Beast states the same. I find it strange that everyone knocks them, but aren't able to give specifics. I never saw once that murder was even mentioned, which I would presume would be a really bad person. All it stated was about a safe break in, but I'd like to read the details surrounding that before making up my mind. The Beast article actually believes that Dodi arranged the Princess to die in a crash that killed himself? That just sounds down right absurd. If someone's going to kill someone, they usually want to make sure they aren't taken out, too.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thanks for that link did you send it to Afterthought? I will check it with what's on the video tomorrow. Are we not allowed to post it here? I guess it would be too graphic.
I find it hard to believe that's her, it looks more like a turnip than a head, I would like an opinion from one of the experts on photos here. It doesn't look anything like how Afterthought described it and witnesses said they saw her get out of the car with a thigh wound. Something's not right here.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No I'm saying that Henri Paul was drunk and tried to speed away from the press but hit a big concrete thing BUT If we are playing who wants Dodi dead lets throw a few around, creditors, drug dealers, Arms dealers.
Look up Dodi he wasn't a saint at all, neither is his Dad.
His Dad has been denied a British passport because he is not of good character, he has lied and payed off MP's

www.independent.co.uk...

www.thedailybeast.com...

like I said I was told a horrid story about him at his time at Harrods (can not repeat it here) and I have no respect for the man.

Plus did you see that Statue? At FFC?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Criminal...

I note a deep seated hate for the man on your part.

No doubt a self made man who is a billionaire would be some piece of work but your beef with Dodi is suspect.

What is most interesting is that even you admit that MPs took pay offs from him. It was Al Fayad himself who exposed MPs.

I am more upset with the establishment sucking on Al Fayad's teets until they turned on him. Still, he hasn't taken his revenge. He hasn't deployed his contacts such as the King of Brunei, other billionaires, gulf princes, etc against Britain.

Of bad character? Interesting that the Russian mafia get British citizenship.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join