It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

That always amazes me about ATS it’s like YouTube is infallible, just because its “in the video” it must be true, because they would never lie now would they….

I know of at least on guy on YouTube who showed this perfectly, he created a video of WTC 7 which showed “proof” of a controlled demolition and posted it then observed how it spread before eventually also uploading a video confessing that he made it all up. Lesson learned don’t believe everything on YouTube.

I think its funny that some people on this thread keep telling me to watch it to hear what the ex-SIS guy has to say, I read his book. I might watch this video then again I might not.

I am interested though now in what this photo is they have moved on to debating, anyone care to up load it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What I find disturbing about some of the replies in this thread is that the woman predicted her death, the method thereof and named the hand behind it and people still question the fact.

SHE PREDICTED HER OWN DEATH AND HOW IT WOULD HAPPEN.

Are you naysayers paying attention?

Now I suppose the establishment said to themselves, by God, she gave us the means. All we have to do is avoid being caught.

If you read the book the documentary is based on you'd find that there is a great deal of evidence indicating a cabal. The intelligence services were best positioned to use Henri Paul, one of their seasoned assets, as the driver.

READ THE BOOK if you can't watch the vid and stop talking out of your butts (you know who you are).

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Stop with your tripe.
The film was originally shown at the Cannes Film Festival -- NOT YouTube! Just because someone viewed the documentary on YouTube and not at Cannes makes no difference.
www.nouse.co.uk...

Cannes Film Festival never fails to spark controversy and this year’s festival schedule is certainly no different. Aside from the speculation surrounding the films in the running to win the Palme d’Or, a documentary from British film-maker Keith Allen, entitled Unlawful Killing, has certainly ruffled a few feathers.

The project has been three years in the making and been faced with a number of hurdles to overcome. After being denied funding from several of the major television networks in the UK, the film found support from Mohammad Al Fayed, who subsequently funded the project, transforming from being a grass-roots TV documentary to a full length cinematic feature. Unlawful Killing will get its first public screening today (May 13) at Cannes. The documentary builds on the conspiracy theory that Princess Diana’s death was no accident, but instead the fault of the state.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
The film was originally shown at the Cannes Film Festival

As if that somehow makes it true.... it is someone's opinion, not based on fact but a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Please be brave and watch the film so you can make sensible comments.
The director barely ever interjects his opinion during the film. besides...
1. It isn't his opinion that the tunnel cameras were turned off. This is a FACT.
2. It isn't his opinion that the blood sample supposedly belonging to Henri Paul had high levels of Carbon Monoxide. This is a FACT.
3. It isn't his opinion that Diana was pregnant. Dodi's father is shown in the film stating that this is a FACT.

Just watch the film. What are you afraid of?

Edit to Add: Psst. You're on a conspiracy site. If you don't enjoy discussing out of the box ideas with people such as myself, you're free to go elsewhere.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

3. It isn't his opinion that Diana was pregnant. Dodi's father is shown in the film stating that this is a FACT.

You seem confused. Di being pregnant, and Dodi's father stating she is pregnant are 2 seperate things, one is a "fact", the other is just a silly made up story.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

As my comment stated, Dodi's father believes she was pregnant. In his mind, this is a fact.
If you believe Santa Claus exists, this is a fact in your mind. Nobody else will be able to convince you otherwise. I'm simply stating that this idea wasn't placed into Dodi's father's mind by the film producer's suggestions.
edit on 4-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Unlawful Killing is a documentary not a movie and it was banned in the UK before it was even released. The Royals and all involved were given the right to reply in the documentary but they all refused.
I can't see why you would say it's not banned when it clearly is, please tell us where it can be seen in the UK. Then tell us what lies are in the documentary but you will have to watch it before you can do that.
Yes the fact that it is banned does give it more credibility because if it was full of lies as you suggest, the makers of the documentary would have been facing a high court judge long ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
Unlawful Killing is a documentary not a movie and it was banned in the UK

So is it a book? Audio tape? oh, it is a movie, so you are wrong there also!? Once again, it was NOT banned in the UK, why persist with that lie?

I can't see why you would say it's not banned when it clearly is, please tell us where it can be seen in the UK.

It is NOT banned, here is a list of movies banned in the UK.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is the website of the people responsible for banning movies in the UK - notice it is not mentioned?
www.bbfc.co.uk...

In fact it does not seem to be banned anywhere! en.wikipedia.org...

You cannot see it in the UK as they never released it there....

Yes the fact that it is banned

That is NOT a fact....

because if it was full of lies as you suggest, the makers of the documentary would have been facing a high court judge long ago.

Why? It was not released in the UK....
edit on 4-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You don't trust anything on YouTube, yet you find value in Wikipedia? A site that can edited by anyone at any time?
Again, why are you afraid to watch a documentary that is based on verifiable evidence? Are you a resident of the UK?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You don't trust anything on YouTube, yet you find value in Wikipedia?

Why do you claim a movie is banned, when i showed you the website of the group that bans videos in the UK, and there is no mention of such a ban on their site? Did you follow the links on wikipedia?

Again, why are you afraid to watch a documentary that is based on verifiable evidence?

Who said I was afraid to watch it? I have a list of things to watch, rubbish like this one are way down on my list..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"Rubbish like this" is way down on your list to view, yet it's number one of your list of discussions on a conspiracy website.
Hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It wasn't released in the UK because it's banned in the UK, can you not understand that?
There is a big difference between a documentary and a movie, can you really not see that?
If you really believe what you are saying here, then there really is no hope for you and we are wasting our time talking with you.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"Rubbish like this" is way down on your list to view, yet it's number one of your list of discussions on a conspiracy website.

It takes a minute or two to follow this websites motto, "Deny Ignorance", an hour or 2 to watch a video that has not been banned....

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The reason it will never be shown in the UK is If it was the filmmakers/writers would be sued and they would lose.
MAF financed the film, one of the writers has been sued twice (succesfully) for making stuff up.
I watched it and although it is very well done/produced I didn't believe it.
Also the unlawful killing verdict was aimed at Henri Paul, he is the bad guy in this for being drunk, he unlawfully killed his passengers.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It wasn't released in the UK because it's banned in the UK, can you not understand that?

How about showing some proof it was banned? Of course you are unable to do that, but still claim it was banned.... Why do you claim it was banned?

There is a big difference between a documentary and a movie, can you really not see that?

There is? What makes you think that they are mutually exclusive?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

They're at least good for a thread bump, right?
Hopefully more people will see the thread and find their way to Christian Jihad's post that includes the video so they'll watch it and make their own decision on what's real and what's not. That's what documentaries are for is education. Movies entertain. Documentaries provide evidence so the viewer can make up their own minds. As soon as someone is prevented from watching or reading something, it should make them want to watch it even more. The Royals truly shot themselves in the foot with this one by making it so difficult for people to view. I'm still wondering exactly what cuts the UK wanted made to the film.

I wonder how that whole 10 Downing Steet investigation is going?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by LEL01

Yes, things certainly don't smell right here with the photos. Thanks for verifying that the Thatcher in question is in fact Margaret. There is something seriously wrong with that woman.
Here is the video I was speaking about where the photo was displayed and discussed. Although this is the first part, I believe the photo was in part 5 or 6. Still looking and if I find the spot, I'll post the video part and the corresponding time so it's easy to find.

@ hellobruce.
I never said they were mutually exclusive, that doesn't change the fact that Unlawful Killing is a documentary not a movie. It also doesn't change the fact that there is a difference between a documentary and a movie.

Watch just the start of this political video posted by Afterthought in the post I'm quoting, it tells you right at the start that Unlawful killing is banned in the UK.

Will you watch it? will you believe a political show? Or will you keep on trying to prove your point by posting links that prove nothing?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I never said they were mutually exclusive, that doesn't change the fact that Unlawful Killing is a documentary not a movie. It also doesn't change the fact that there is a difference between a documentary and a movie.

There is no difference.... what makes you state there is?

Definition of movie
noun
a story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture.

oxforddictionaries.com...

Watch just the start of this political video posted by Afterthought in the post I'm quoting, it tells you right at the start that Unlawful killing is banned in the UK.

That is a lie then, as it is not banned in the UK, as I have shown. And the presenter never said it was banned.....

Or will you keep on trying to prove your point by posting links that prove nothing?

They do prove it is NOT banned in the UK! But you keep ignoring that fact. Just who exactly banned it in the UK?
edit on 4-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Death of the moon, between 12-1, a black and a white car, 13th pillar. This is how they do it, "dark forces" indeed.
edit on 4-1-2013 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join