It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Here is a better theory...she went for a meal with her boyfriend and on the way home a drunk driver tried to speed away from the press and hit a concrete pillar and they all died. Just because she is famous etc it doesn't mean she can not die in an accident.

That is in essence the problem I have with all these conspiracies about the death of Diana, millions of people are killed in car crash’s every year and just because this fatality happens to be famous then there must have been dark forces at work.

We have a drunk driver who was speeding, this kind of thing results in god knows how many deaths every year yet because it is a princess who dies all of a sudden it must have been SIS.

There is very little proof that I have seen that substantiates any of the conspiracies. This has been proven time and time again.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did you watch the documentary?
He was not drunk! He looked as though he could've walked the line during a sobriety test in the surveillance video as he was leaving to go to the car. If he was drunk and able to keep himself together like that, that's simply amazing!

Another thing that the documentary states is that the driver had a high concentration of carbon monoxide in his blood. Nowhere during the proceedings did it state that alcohol was in his system. Where did the carbon monoxide come from? Some speculate that this blood sample belonged to someone who committed suicide (or maybe suicided IMO) and this was not the driver's blood sample at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And one driven by an experienced driver (who wasn't drunk apparently).

Wrong, he was drunk

Nope. Not stone cold sober either, he'd had a drink (2 alcoholic drinks, in fact). But the VT of him waiting in the hotel lobby just before setting off shows a man who doesn't appear to be drunk. The whole 'drunk' thing is something the French media spun right from the get-go before they, or anyone, could have known anything definite.

I would think the damage possible, but they would have to have been going very fast indeed and heading straight for the column, head on.

Well, that is what happened!

No, that's what the official media report claimed had happened - but who knows? It happened (conveniently) inside a tunnel, with the CCTV cameras mysteriously not working that night.

I find it hard to believe that an experienced, capable driver would have rammed a concrete column head on at high speed for no apparent reason (he wasn't drunk, remember).

The verdict of the inquest was that the passengers were 'unlawfully killed'. So this was no unfortunate accident.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Since 1997 I have seen the documentaries read the books and listened to the news, now when you’re a big boy and you start drinking, you will start to notice that you can walk in a straight line even after downing a few pints so the fact that he looks sober counts for nothing.

Also just because the “documentary” says so doesn’t make it so.

Sometimes people die in car crashes and sometimes these people are famous… does not mean that is any kind of assassination conspiracy at play.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

But you haven't watched "Unlawful Killing" I presume since you avoided answering that direct question. I am a big GIRL and understand that two drinks doesn't make one drunk. You can walk a line with two drinks. One thing we don't know is what time elapsed from the time he had his last drink until the time he got behind the wheel.

You don't want to comment on the carbon monoxide in his blood, but no alcohol?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie
What is strange is the removal of her uterus after she was embalmed in France.

What makes you make that silly claim? Do ypu have a valid source for that claim?

It's true.

The Royal coroner removed all of her reproductive organs soon after her demise.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Just because you see a documentary on line saying that Oranges are blue does not make it true.

Stop blindly believing everything you see on YouTube.

No I have not watched it,

Why?

Because I have been interested in Diana’s death since that day in 1997 when I put the news on and heard about her death. I can remember the funeral, I can remember the investigations and I have read the conspiracies.

My conclusion…..

Not even a Princess is immortal when she faces a speeding car smashing into concrete, accidents happen and drink driving as a bad idea no matter how little you drink.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Just because a documentary is on YouTube you don't give it any validity?
The point that this documentary has been buried repeatedly gives it more credence. Why did the royals want this film shelved so nobody would see it? This alone makes me believe that it is closest to the truth than anything else out there.

Not even a Princess is immortal when she faces a speeding car smashing into concrete,

She didn't die on impact. She could've been saved. Why do you think it took them so long to get her into the ambulance and to the hospital?

By the way, stop being so condescending. Your pathetic personal attacks are making YOU look like the child here.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
it's probably been said in this thread...MI6 are active in most cities around the world 24/7.....Diana died because she had a drunk at the wheel...maybe not pissed but his judgement was not as it should be driving like a idiot into a well known accident blackspot.....Bang....game over!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just because you see a documentary on line saying that Oranges are blue does not make it true.

Why?

Because I have been interested in Diana’s death since that day in 1997 when I put the news on and heard about her death. I can remember the funeral, I can remember the investigations and I have read the conspiracies.

My conclusion…..

Not even a Princess is immortal when she faces a speeding car smashing into concrete, accidents happen and drink driving as a bad idea no matter how little you drink.

Lets nail this one down.
Basically, you have no doubt whatsoever that the inquest came to the correct conclusion.
In your view, there are absolutely no question marks over ANY aspects of her death which, you feel, would warrant closer scrutiny?
You therefore are 100% happy with the investigation into her death and the verdicts reached in relation to it?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I guess all the people who should've had the CC TV cameras on in the tunnel were drunk, too.
I'm also thinking that the medical crew in the ambulance were also drunk since they couldn't get there fast enough, get her out of the car and loaded into the ambulance right away, and they couldn't get to the hospital driving through clear streets before she died. Yep, the medical personnel should've been tested for alcohol, too. They're trained to be fast and they weren't on this night. What other explanation is there?
Maybe this is why alcohol is legal everywhere. It's so easy to place blame on instead of the true reasons.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
it's probably been said in this thread...MI6 are active in most cities around the world 24/7.....Diana died because she had a drunk at the wheel...maybe not pissed but his judgement was not as it should be driving like a idiot into a well known accident blackspot.....Bang....game over!!!

.........assuming that we wish to believe everything that is spoon fed to us.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just looking at Unlawful killing and noticed the writer is Victor Lewis Smith
you guys should check him out
en.wikipedia.org...
Been sued successfully twice and used to write prank shows.....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

According to the Wikipedia page you linked to:

Writing about Lewis-Smith's hoax phone calls in The Times Higher Education, Sally Feldman observed that "He chooses his victims carefully, pricking the pompous and the powerful in the very best traditions of satire. His favourite target is the media, his pranks intended to expose their smugness, their laziness and their gullibility."[4]

Seeing as he doesn't like the elite or their paid for reporters, maybe he was able to be serious for this film because he thought it was a truthful look into the elite? The film certainly sticks it to the media, so I don't find it strange that he would participate in an independent production that gives these people a punch.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Yes. That's what you want to believe and you cover your eyes from all the strange witness testimony that conflicts with the accident theory and points towards to an assassination. Never mind that James Andanson, owner of the white Fiat Uno who bragged about taking photos in the Alma tunnel that night was found by French fire fighter Christophe Pelat to have a bullet in his skull when he discovered his burnt-out car with all its doors locked but no car keys inside it. Never mind that there is a video available on the internet showing the car that crashed into Dodi's car with its rear tail light now repaired and which was proved to have been owned by Andanson (he was well-connected and the car was gift from the Fiat boss Gianni Agnelli) . Never mind that an intelligence dossier I found in the archives in a Luxemburg magazine stated that Andanson had been murdered by an Yugoslav agent code-named "T" linked to the infamous Safra murder case. Here is the crucial passage:

"Selon le rapport confidentiel d¹une sorte de ³groupe d¹études², constitué, après la mort d¹Andanson, par des amis que le photographe avait su se faire dans une société anglo-saxonne d¹investigation et de sécurité proche des services britanniques, le photographe a été assassiné par un homme de main d¹origine yougoslave, T...,évoluant habituellement sous le pseudonyme d¹une grande famille de la noblesse française, connu aussi de la chanteuse Amanda Lear."

Its English translation, still garbled by the Google translator, is:

"According to the report confidential d¹une way ³groupe d¹etudes², formed after the d¹Andanson death, by friends that the photographer had been able to make in a society Anglo-Saxon d¹investigation and security near British services, the photographer was murdered by a Yugoslav Catholic henchman, T..., who usually worked under the pseudonym d¹une family of French nobility"also known by the singer Amanda Lear."

(The "British services" of course refers to the British intelligence services MI5 and MI6.)

And so and on and on....

Never mind. Ignore the EVIDENCE highly indicative of blatant conspiracy because your mind cannot wrap it itself around the possibility that governments can kill its citizens if the stakes are high enough. If you prefer life to be simple, let it be so. But don't expect people to take your posts seriously when you hide your head in the sand.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why?

My conclusion…..

You put the news on and heard about her death, a few hours earlier about 3:30am I turned off the news and went to bed thinking she'll be ok, just lacerations to her legs.

You really should give the video a chance because you can't trust anything you hear on the news, it's still here on this thread if you're quick on page 5. It's also still on you tube but I don't think it will be there for long.

The car that smashed into concrete somehow had white paint on it from another car. The driver of the white car somehow managed to kill himself by shooting himself in the head twice and then setting fire to his own car. There's so much more but I'll leave it there for now.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

Why?

My conclusion…..

You put the news on and heard about her death, a few hours earlier about 3:30am I turned off the news and went to bed thinking she'll be ok, just lacerations to her legs.

You really should give the video a chance because you can't trust anything you hear on the news, it's still here on this thread if you're quick on page 5. It's also still on you tube but I don't think it will be there for long.

The car that smashed into concrete somehow had white paint on it from another car. The driver of the white car somehow managed to kill himself by shooting himself in the head twice and then setting fire to his own car. There's so much more but I'll leave it there for now.

No dont leave it there!!!
A good post and you really need to elaborate on it!!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Why?

My conclusion…..

You have to stop believing what the British media are feeding you.
They are part of the establishment............the establishment murdered Diana.

Check out the film.
If you have found the time to watch the documentaries on TV, you should take the time out to watch this one.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

Originally posted by boymonkey74
MI6 are in most capital cities, it is their job.
Did you notice the guy who claims this is selling a book....go on fall for it and buy a copy

No they are not. The UK is not like the US because we do not have the same resources. What MI6 has are informers and subjects of blackmail coerced into being assets.

WHAT!

Yes they are , SIS are present in probably just about every state worth mentioning espionage is a very British game, we taught the CIA how to play the grate game.

If there is a British embassy then there is a SIS liaison, usually a small team.

SIS are very good at what they do.

I don't know what SIS is but I knowMI5/6 are cheap, racists and liar who fear to admit they kill people in the filthiest and most depraved manner like stuffing a human being in a sports bag ato suffer to death, or putting an MP in women's underwear before strangling him to death.

They are not the Bourne Identity or 007, they run a network of informers they coerce from the ethnic minority communities in the UK.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

I don't know what SIS is but I knowMI5/6 are cheap, racists and liar who fear to admit they kill people in the filthiest and most depraved.....

Again, WHAT!!!!

That one paragraph perfectly demonstrates your ignorance of British intelligence, SIS or the Secret Intelligence Service, IS MI6.

Why would you go to the bother of creating a thread about SIS when you don’t even know its name?

It really does bug me when member create threads and talk about this stuff like they know what they are talking about yet don’t even understand the most basic facts about intelligence. For the record when SIS do assassinate individuals or take part in “black ops” the use a Squadron of the SAS called “E-Squadron” it is actually made up of a number of SAS, SBS, and SRR type guys. There is also the Increment or Group 13, there is some speculation weather or not this group is actually E-Squadron or if it is a group of retired ex-Special Forces guys.

I must stress that that is all speculation in regards to the increment, different people have a different understanding of who does Brittan’s dirty work and how they do it but you don’t even seem to have the faintest idea as you don’t even know the name of the group you are talking about.

SIS are the experts, the are the guys who taught the founders of the CIA, they would never send 3 obvious agents to a country before an assassination; it’s just bad trade craft.

To be clear James Bond is a fictional character, there is no “licence to kill”, heck there isn’t even a “M”, the movies get that wrong to, the name is actually “C”.

Please if you are going to create a thread like this at least check out the SIS wiki page or something so you have at least some level of information about what you’re discussing otherwise you just fall into traps like this. If I really wanted to I could probably go through all of your posts on this thread and highlight all your errors.

Lets take this for example

they run a network of informers they coerce from the ethnic minority communities in the UK.

Again wrong!

It is MI5 and SO15 who are more likely to be creating networks of informants within ethnic communities in the UK, I am assuming that you mean recruiting Muslims to keep a ear out in the Mosques and so on.

Domestic intelligence is the job of MI5, yes there is some cross over, in particularly in Northern Ireland but fundamentally with this statement above you are wrong.

I am still shocked you don’t know who SIS is when you are writing a thread about them.

edit on 3-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join