It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You seem to be fairly prideful of your wiki-knowledge of the UK security services. I don't need to know the ins and outs of how they structure themselves to know they are racist scumbags and killers.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

You seem to be fairly prideful of your wiki-knowledge of the UK security services. I don't need to know the ins and outs of how they structure themselves to know they are racist scumbags and killers.

That is not a particularly strong retort my friend

To be clear it’s not wiki-knowledge its gained form proper research

You won’t find out much about the Increment, E-Squadron, Group 13 or GB75 by doing a search on Wiki just like you won’t find out that it is “C” and not “M” and that C always signs using Green ink. You will start to discover this stuff if you pull yourself away from the computer screen and read a book or two on the subject.

Yes I do agree that you don’t need to know the ins and outs but dude you don’t even know their proper name yet you seem to know that they are “racist scumbags and killers” how can you make such statements when as I have clearly demonstrated you don’t know the first thing about SIS.

PS: they were not phoning you and making your pc crash….. not really their style.

edit on 3-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

LOL!!! You have lots of factoids in a 'weird collector' sort of way but like I said, I am not interested in the details. Neither am I disputing the minutiae with you; it would be so menial to do so.

You don't need to know how a cow produces milk to know what milk looks like.

Wasn't it the loon David Shaylar who told about the Increment and now you are peddling this factoid? But I digress.

edit on 3-1-2013 by DoorKnobEddie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Not interested in the details? lol.
You just shot your credibility in the foot.
Also can you prove they are all racist scumbags killers?
I know someone who works at the SIS Building and he is a lovely bloke, we all joke he is a spy but he can not talk about his work and we have tried to get him to tell us by giving him booze, but he just says he helps keep us all safe.
edit on 3-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: dyslexia

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Wasn't it the loon David Shaylar who told about the Increment and now you are peddling this factoid? But I digress.

Actually no it was Richard Tomlinson’s book, the big breach, that first raised it with me, although I do take it all with a pinch of salt. Then I did some research into the Increment. I actually just have a big interest in the secret groups behind the secret groups so I done some more research even found some old documents talking about its evolution form SOE and so on. I actually have a thread about a mission that was one of theirs regarding an insertion into Kuwait during the first gulf war if you are interested.

I am not interested in the details

I just love this line, you’re not interested in the details, like getting their name right……

It’s quite clear based on our discussion that your knowledge of SIS is very limited, yet you have this thread here about SIS in France before Diana’s death and you’re implying this as some kind of evidence of their involvement. How can you talk about SIS when you don’t know the first thing about them, it’s just basic common sense. It’s really rather annoying when a someone dose this if you don’t know what you are talking about then you can either learn from those who do or just avoid the topic if you are going to engage in debate. Take me for example, I know nothing about say the death of Marilyn Monroe so I am not going to create a thread arguing it was the Mafia or whoever that killed her because I don’t have a clue what I would be talking about.

Don’t underestimate the details by the way.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I don't know why you and OtherSideOfTheCoin are riding me about the structure of the British security services. This thread is about the murders of Diana, Dodi and Henri Paul.

Just to make it loud and clear; I am not interested in entering a debate about the internal structure of MI5/6 or the SIS. Clear?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So you make a thread telling us SIS killed them but when called out on what you know about SIS you do not want to talk about them......
You have said things but provided no proof go on tell me why (plus links) proving SIS are all racist murderers...If not tell us it is just your opinion.
I'm out, ill informed thread written by an ill informed person.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I've seen the documentary Unlawful Killing. It is an excellent documentary that sticks very close to facts and to documents revealed during the inquest into Princess Diana's death. It is out there on the internet and can be found with a little diligence. There is a link to it earlier in the thread but I saw it at another location and didn't have to web surf in Russian to do it.

The key point of the film is that the jury at the inquest vindicated Mohammed al Fayad and brought in the most severe decision that the judge would allow them to bring, that of "unlawful killing", an equivalent to manslaughter at the least and possibly homicide.

They ruled that this death was caused by "following vehicles" the operators of which have never been identified, consisting of four, I believe, motorcycles and one white Fiat Uno.

The popular press, or mainstream media has reported the conclusion of the inquest as "death by motor vehicle accident" caused by pursuing paparazzi, but according to the video, the police investigation accounted for all the paparazzi present that night and showed that none of them were near Princess Diana's vehicle at the time of the accident.

The video is a devastating indictment of the British establishment.

I love documentaries. One of my favorite documentary websites is "Conscious Video Directory".
edit on 2-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

for anyone who cant watch the documentary, i highly suggest reading this quoted post
ipsedixit has provided the perfect synopsis
there is other 'fishy' things within the documentary, but nothing more explosive than admitting this was a murder, the jury came to the conclusion of 'unlawful killing'
murder worded differently

and also to add for those who cant or havnt watched it yet, heres a very bizarre part of the case
the owner of the white fiat punto, the millionaire paporazzi, was found dead in that car, burned to a crisp, locked inside, his death called suicide
oh but wait, what about the fireman who clearly saw 2 bullet holes in his skull?
so this means mr pap had to get in his car, lock everything, set the car on fire, and shoot himself in the head TWICE

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

So you make a thread telling us SIS killed

Did I now? When?

I can see that you are just baiting me because you can't stand this thread for some odd reason.

Laters.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LFN69

If you haven't watched the video you should while you can, my last post said where you can find it.
Almost all the information is there apart from the fact they were just saying she had lacerations to her legs at the time. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere but I caught it at the time so I really didn't expect her to be dead when I woke up.
If you miss the video let me know and I'll try to give you an idea of what was in it.

ETA. See the post two posts above this one but there is much more in the video.
edit on 3-1-2013 by LEL01 because: Added more.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Yes, it is well worth watching the video. The truth is out and the world knows that Diana, Dodi and Henri Paul were murdered. God rest their souls in peace.

Here is a video of Mohamed Al-Fayed and George Galloway chatting about the inquest. May a thousand haters choke on the video.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
The Royal coroner removed all of her reproductive organs soon after her demise.

Well, as he did not get the body for some time, and the claim is that they were removed in france - care to show us some valid proof for your claim?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well, as he did not get the body for some time, and the claim is that they were removed in france

Care to show us some valid proof for your claim?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

You are very very confused (about a lot of things apparently)

YOU made the claim "What is strange is the removal of her uterus after she was embalmed in France. "

I simply asked you to back that silly claim up, but you refuse to as you know it is not true.

You then ask me for proof of a statement you made....
Do you even remember what you wrote in this thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You are very very confused (about a lot of things apparently)

YOU made the claim "What is strange is the removal of her uterus after she was embalmed in France. "

I simply asked you to back that silly claim up, but you refuse to as you know it is not true.

You then ask me for proof of a statement you made....
Do you even remember what you wrote in this thread?

It seems to me that your are the one who is confused since it was CJCrawley you asked for proof and made the following statement to; "Well, as he did not get the body for some time, and the claim is that they were removed in france"

Now will you prove you assertion or shall we assume you are confused?

BTW I am never confused, just lied to by professional liars.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Now will you prove you assertion or shall we assume you are confused?

You are the one very confused here, you do not even know what you wrote here!

remember when you wrote on page 7

"What is strange is the removal of her uterus after she was embalmed in France."

I simply asked you to back that silly claim up... which you appear unable to!

I am never confused,

Your posts show otherwise!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm not keen on George Galloway but he gave this man a chance to get some truth out. I feel for Al Fayed for what they put him through.
He's got our Government and Royals sussed out, he did win in the end with the unlawful killing verdict even though it doesn't feel like he won.

The second caller said she was walking about, I didn't hear that at the time but it shows I'm not the only one to hear something like that at the time.
Ann from Glasgow also heard she left the car with a thigh wound, thanks for that video it helps to know others did hear what I heard.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

His son is dead so Al Fayad will never recover; I feel so sad for the man because he can't bear the loss.

From the comment of others including Tony Curtis, Dodi was a super smart and talented man. I guess that is why Diana fell in love with him.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well, as he did not get the body for some time, and the claim is that they were removed in france

remember this?

So your confusion appears to be based on memory loss.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEB0168
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Completely agree - there was a lot of speculation that Di was indeed pregnant, and if i remember correctly, there were even eyewitness accounts of her being very much alive at the scene, but Im not sure about the credibiity of either claim.

Excited to make my first post on a thread!
( newbie here)

What is strange is the removal of her uterus after she was embalmed in France.

Why not her lungs or brains too? It was just her uterus.

Links then....Also If true it is not strange to remove the inner bits during an autopsy.
edit on 3-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join