It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Quite right to say it is a big deal for ANY journalistic persona to publish a quote from a dead person. How did that person come to the conclusion that was in fact the person they were questioning? Did the person identify themselves as the principle? How could you mistake a math teacher for the principle of the school when asking about an account of facts that took place?

I understand bad reporting and I understand in the fog of war in rushing a story to the masses details can sometimes be amiss but as you said, this is one if a very LONG line of red flags regarding this incident and by no means is it so easy to dismiss as an obvious mistake.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
All this weirdness looks like 9/11 more and more everyday. Even the heat people take for asking questions.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
When they say that the principal ran towards the gunman I just think its said to stir emotions. As soon as I heard that something in me said bs. I could imagine a brave person trying to sheild the children or herd them away from him but running toward him is counter intuitive to anyone. Just imagine being there and this crazy guy is shooting everyone and thinking to youself "I'll run towards him" how much time is that going to buy anyone? Maybe half a second. I don't like it when the MSM takes an tragic event and then tries to manipulate my feelings so they can get a better reaction and higher ratings.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Marlow

That is not a logical answer in any way. You would still have all of the responders that would have to be in on it. There is no logic behind these theory's whatsoever.

Look how the medical examiner acts like a clown and doesn't know how to answer the legitimate questions. Why is this so? The medical examiner is real administrative person (he is definitelly not a pure actor as maybe stated in some other posts) and earns a salary of $303,433 a year according to articles.courant.com...
The behavior of the medical examiner and his nonsensical statements is really weird and seems to somehow support the "nobody died"-theory as many other parts of the puzzles do.

See here how the rifle in the trunk of the car is handled and not properly investigated for fingerprints first

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I don't think it was staged,I think the kid was screwed up by isolation,this however is a clear expression of disinformation.That is the question here and what else is wrong with the story.

Didn't he had a girlfriend and at least a friend? If he had a girlfriend (the one that is still missing, according to the medias and/or the police) he was not 'isolated' ?

That story really stinks to high hell..

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Quite right to say it is a big deal for ANY journalistic persona to publish a quote from a dead person. How did that person come to the conclusion that was in fact the person they were questioning? Did the person identify themselves as the principle? How could you mistake a math teacher for the principle of the school when asking about an account of facts that took place?

I understand bad reporting and I understand in the fog of war in rushing a story to the masses details can sometimes be amiss but as you said, this is one if a very LONG line of red flags regarding this incident and by no means is it so easy to dismiss as an obvious mistake.
yeah the paper new who she was, they ran 12 stories from the 1st to the 13th of dec about the schools in there paper. I dont think the journalist was mistaken about the identity of the principle. heres the links to th 12 stories ran, newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Part of me believes this incident went down as told, cut and dry, simple as that. They are dead, we are mourning, and now we take preventative measures in ensuring it never happens again. Stay in line like a good citizen, and watch every heart wrenching psyop report from the MSM for full effect.

But then, another part of me reminds myself that I have not seen any evidence of a shooting. Everything but, including many Emmy Award worthy performances along with an unusually clean emergency response scene.

Continue to ask questions my friends, and disregard those who call you out for questioning. They have no evidence anyone was killed that day, either.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Conspiracy theories thrive on the initial confusion at a disaster scene.

What we have here is not "initial confusion". One week later we do not know: how long did the police wait after arriving, before entering (we do know there was a delay); how the shooter got in (still, not answered); what guns were used, what guns were found outside, in what cars? Still don't have a straight answer to this.
Why did he pick this school? Did the mother have ANY connection, whatsoever to the school, or not??
Who were the other shooters (if any)? Why no explanation about this quote from the principal? I remember it from the first time it appeared because I noticed the "shows" mistake. And on and on. An event a lot of people are ready to change the very second amendment over, and we know no facts.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

With all due respect and not denying that you could possibly , maybe , perhaps , might, just a chance...just maybe.. Could possibly, sorta, maybe, potentially, have something that appears that you could possibly be right about your theory that these people did not die in a terrible, inhumane way... I don't believe it for a second.

When news of this sort, or really any sort, breaks... There will inevitably be some mistakes in the reporting. Someone surely said they were in a meeting and heard shots and then went out to investigate...but it wasn't the principal. Image yourself writing for a newspaper in such a chaotic event as this. Could you get your facts straight from the very beginning with precise consistency throughout the episode? Can you even imagine the chaos and confusion?

Believe it or not, some people aren't perfect. I find your post to be silly and disgusting. Full of hype with no common sense... Along with all the other posts like this one. Its shameful and full of ignorance. Grow some common sense instead of stars and flags... Sickening.

I agree there are some unanswered questions and some of the reports are inconsistent, but this thread is just sad. The OP has little class, but mostly the classless person in the first video who seems to have a difficult time even reading much less figuring out WTH is going on in Sandy Hook!

I'm sure we would all like to believe that these poor souls are still alive somewhere, but if they are, where the hell would they be??? And would they be in a better place?

Sorry. . .Not buying into this BS.
edit on 21-12-2012 by EdwynaGolden because: Spelling...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by Helious

yeah the paper new who she was, they ran 12 stories from the 1st to the 13th of dec about the schools in there paper. I dont think the journalist was mistaken about the identity of the principle. heres the links to th 12 stories ran, newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com...
from jan 1st of 08 to dec 13 2012 there were 10 stories that referanced Principal Dawn Hochsprung in them. So they def knew who she was and what she looked like newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com...! newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com... newtownbee.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

I saw her being interviewed last week on Good morning America?? Is this the girlfriend you're talking about?

She said of course...the usual... He would never do anything like this....

Did she go missing? If so, she's probably one of the smarter ones! I'm sure the media was killing her!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by magickmaster

With all due respect and not denying that you could possibly , maybe , perhaps , might, just a chance...just maybe.. Could possibly, sorta, maybe, potentially, have something that appears that you could possibly be right about your theory that these people did not die in a terrible, inhumane way... I don't believe it for a second.

When news of this sort, or really any sort, breaks... There will inevitably be some mistakes in the reporting. Someone surely said they were in a meeting and heard shots and then went out to investigate...but it wasn't the principal. Image yourself writing for a newspaper in such a chaotic event as this. Could you get your facts straight from the very beginning with precise consistency throughout the episode? Can you even imagine the chaos and confusion?

Believe it or not, some people aren't perfect. I find your post to be silly and disgusting. Full of hype with no common sense... Along with all the other posts like this one. Its shameful and full of ignorance. Grow some common sense instead of stars and flags... Sickening.

I agree there are some unanswered questions and some of the reports are inconsistent, but this thread is just sa The OP has no class, along with the lady in the video who seems to have a difficult time even reading much less figuring out WTH is going on in Sandy Hook!

I'm sure we would all like to believe that these poor souls are still alive somewhere, but if they are, where the hell would they be??? And would they be in a better place?

Sorry. . .Not buying into this BS.

Do you or anyone have any pics of dead bodies?
If not, then maybe you could produce some?

I have seen none so far.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yeah, the more i read into this the more i'm starting to think that something real real sick is going on at the moment with this story and in this country. its not just some querky conspiracy where people just wont accept whats happened. we have questions, legit ones. we aren't getting answers. this is about children dying.

lucy's got some explaining to do......

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just in time, here's their "explaining".....

newtownbee.com...

Now I have to wonder, in a small town like this, where this newspaper source must have known the Principal of the school, or who she was, how could they take a quote from someone else claiming to be the principal? And if so, who was this "masked person" anyways?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

newtownbee.com...

Now I have to wonder, in a small town like this, where this newspaper source must have known the Principal of the school, or who she was, how could they take a quote from someone else claiming to be the principal? And if so, who was this "masked person" anyways?

not only that, but who in their deranged mind, during a tragic shooting incident, goes up to reporters and starts lying about who they are, knowing they will be found out? especially if they work for the school?

its swiss cheese. and my god, it smells horrible.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

newtownbee.com...

yeah that was posted on the 17th, It took them 3 days to retract it after they deleted it first. I posted about 20 links that was about the school or this principle.they knew who she was. They got caught and then put out a retraction after 3 days. Why not the same day

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I saw her being interviewed last week on Good morning America?? Is this the girlfriend you're talking about?

Did she go missing? If so, she's probably one of the smarter ones! I'm sure the media was killing her!

This skinny, shy, autistic, sadistic, loner kid - all descriptions we've heard used - had a girlfriend? Really? What else are we supposed to believe? Oh and she was on Good Morning America? Say how about the rich father that was paying $250k in alimony? Anyone see him interviewed anywhere? I mean his ex-wife was murdered by his son who just shot 27 people, you would think the media would want to talk with him. Anyone see him other than a Linkedin photo? Anyone see them take any bodies out of the school?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Conspiracy theories thrive on the initial confusion at a disaster scene.

What we have here is not "initial confusion". One week later we do not know: how long did the police wait after arriving, before entering (we do know there was a delay); how the shooter got in (still, not answered); what guns were used, what guns were found outside, in what cars? Still don't have a straight answer to this.
Why did he pick this school? Did the mother have ANY connection, whatsoever to the school, or not??
Who were the other shooters (if any)? Why no explanation about this quote from the principal? I remember it from the first time it appeared because I noticed the "shows" mistake. And on and on. An event a lot of people are ready to change the very second amendment over, and we know no facts.

These are the good questions to ask!! Well, near all of them! Like I said in another post, it would be easy for the media to make a mistake on a source in the middle of such chaos.I do believe there needs to be some answers for your other questions... I also have a difficult time believing this frail boy could have handled carrying all that ammo....

as I said in other post, yes, something's fishy.... But please .. Please... Use your common senses when it comes to normal... Yes, normal.... Human mistakes. The media is notorious for this crap.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

This skinny, shy, autistic, sadistic, loner kid - all descriptions we've heard used - had a girlfriend? Really? What else are we supposed to believe? Oh and she was on Good Morning America? Say how about the rich father that was paying $250k in alimony? Anyone see him interviewed anywhere? I mean his ex-wife was murdered by his son who just shot 27 people, you would think the media would want to talk with him. Anyone see him other than a Linkedin photo? Anyone see them take any bodies out of the school?
The only thing that I heard about him is that he hadnt seen his son since june although they lived in the same town

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah read that too. So he lives in the town and the media hasn't hounded his ass for an interview? We just get some generic pic that looks like it came out of a JC Penney catalog?

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by Bilk22

The only thing that I heard about him is that he hadnt seen his son since june although they lived in the same town

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join