It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amtrac

I dont know how to take a screen shot of this to post it but I wish someone would

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by amtrac

heres the link to the original story from the bee paper talking about the principle. link from the newtown bee newtownbee.com... someone take a screenshot of this,didnt mean to repost but page changed and i wanted everyone to see this

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amtrac

already been done..on page 2 of this thread....end reply

i wonder how they got that quote??....i mean are they that bad of reporters? was the reporter being fed info? did they make are rather large mistake? and if it was a mistake, why not admit it? the rewritting of the story makes the paper look like a bunch of amatures...and if the priciple didnt make the quote..how did?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Did anybody try to contact the newspaper and ask them?

And what do you think about this coincidence?

Stephen Barton, Aurora Shooting Survivor, Lives Just Minutes From Newtown, Connecticut

Stephen Barton, 22, was on a cross-country biking trip from Virginia Beach to San Francisco when he decided to take in a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colorado on July 20. Barton wound up surviving one of the worst mass shootings in American history with a shot in the neck, shrapnel wounds on his right arm and chest as well as cuts to his face. Coincidentally, Barton also lives just 10 minutes from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. giving him a special insight into this latest tragedy.

Barton is currently working as a Policy and Outreach Assistant at Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group that is co-chaired by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. He starred in an ad by the group that ran in Washington, D.C. and Colorado after the Aurora shooting.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac
reply to post by amtrac

I dont know how to take a screen shot of this to post it but I wish someone would

img.abovetopsecret.com...

here ya go
hmmm its not working like i expected, i dont post many pic's on here...
but the link is to the picture of the screen shot requested
edit on 21-12-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

That is not a logical answer in any way. You would still have all of the responders that would have to be in on it. There is no logic behind these theory's whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Did anybody try to contact the newspaper and ask them?

And what do you think about this coincidence?

Stephen Barton, Aurora Shooting Survivor, Lives Just Minutes From Newtown, Connecticut

Stephen Barton, 22, was on a cross-country biking trip from Virginia Beach to San Francisco when he decided to take in a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colorado on July 20. Barton wound up surviving one of the worst mass shootings in American history with a shot in the neck, shrapnel wounds on his right arm and chest as well as cuts to his face. Coincidentally, Barton also lives just 10 minutes from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. giving him a special insight into this latest tragedy.

Barton is currently working as a Policy and Outreach Assistant at Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group that is co-chaired by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. He starred in an ad by the group that ran in Washington, D.C. and Colorado after the Aurora shooting.

Personally, I believe that Zionist forces in the Media and US (and I am Jewish) are working toward a "New Jerusalem", and this will have Israel as the seat of power in the NWO. A great document I first learned about through Jordan Maxwell, British Israel, World Government Federation, in the US archives, I think it was a Senate hearing on this stuff, and they mentioned the Grand Orient Freemasonry as being the force behind this British Israel World Federation. Along with books like Scarlet & the Beast, and a host of other great selected works I have studied, the WORLD GOVERNMENT is planned and on it's way, and the only thing stopping that movement towards complete world control, is the United States and the people with their guns.

So, I believe that any and all means necessary to rid the American people of their guns, is the objective of the globalists at this period in time. Having said this, now I can state what I think about this situation. I think that certain people, picked from the anti gun movement are working hand in hand, in actor's roles to move this agenda forward. They are probably known pro zionist, anti gun ownership people who are somehow connected to government. Then you have the militant cops like the guy who gave the press conference and the bungling medical examiner, and these people probably only have one thing on their mind, less guns in the hands of the people who could most likely present a problem to them, in society. I do not know where they get these people, but in the case of 911, many of the actors and so called "eyewitnesses" were personally related to members in the media at the highest positions. These people had to have been cherry picked somehow for those roles.

As per Stephen Barton, I cannot say exactly, but it's likely his trip was pre-planned somehow and his agenda developed long beforehand. Or, he is a go along know nothing. That could always be the case, too.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Im new here so Im gonna ask,Am I missing something.I posted a link to the original story and was told that it was posted on page 2, but I couldnt find it.Then you replied to how to take a screenshot with what I thought was a link to instructions but I didnt see a link.Just want to make sure that I'm not overlooking something

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac
reply to post by severdsoul

Im new here so Im gonna ask,Am I missing something.I posted a link to the original story and was told that it was posted on page 2, but I couldnt find it.Then you replied to how to take a screenshot with what I thought was a link to instructions but I didnt see a link.Just want to make sure that I'm not overlooking something

It's been well documented here, already. It's pretty well preserved, I believe.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
either...

She died or she didn't ..

which is it.. ??

and yea.. NICE find OP.. S&F and Kudos..

leads me to believe that these are actors .. however we do have only one ATS member that states that they have friends or family that were affected by the shooting ..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

She died.

There is more than one person on here with friends or family affected by this. Some just dont care to advertise it.

And no, those are not actors.

These theories are silly and disrespectful. There is more info that needs to be known about this, but there is not one shred of proof behind ANY of these claims that the event was faked.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Komodo

She died.

There is more than one person on here with friends or family affected by this. Some just dont care to advertise it.

These theories are silly and disrespectful. There is more info that needs to be known about this, but there is not one shred of proof behind ANY of these claims that the event was faked.

Actually, there is plenty of evidence to suggest the incident was staged somehow. The girl Emilie is seen in both pictures with her family, and then at the memorial service, even though she is supposed to have died. And her sister, has had her legs chopped off, at least it appears that way in the PHOTOSHOPPED image.

Next, there were originally 2, then 3 shooters reported, then they disappeared,
and the examiner claimed the kids were shot by a rifle up close multiple times, and then it was claimed Adam Had handguns, and not rifles, and that was after it was originally claimed it was his brother and not Adam....so many inconsistencies so far, and you sit there like a sheep or a lemming. You should check yourself.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Komodo

She died.

Actually, there is plenty of evidence to suggest the incident was staged somehow. The girl Emilie is seen in both pictures with her family, and then at the memorial service, even though she is supposed to have died. And her sister, has had her legs chopped off, at least it appears that way in the PHOTOSHOPPED image.

Next, there were originally 2, then 3 shooters reported, then they disappeared,
and the examiner claimed the kids were shot by a rifle up close multiple times, and then it was claimed Adam Had handguns, and not rifles, and that was after it was originally claimed it was his brother and not Adam....so many inconsistencies so far, and you sit there like a sheep or a lemming. You should check yourself.

1)You do realize that Emilie Parker had two sisters, right? And that they look very similar to her, right? And as is proven by the very visual evidence people use to say she isnt dead, they had matching dresses, right?

2)There were 2-3 suspects reported, and possibly multiple shooters. Big difference. And that in NO WAY backs the idea that this is all faked.

3)Lanza had the rifle on him. Early reports were incorrect. Pretty simple. He had his brother's ID on him, which is why they originally id'd him wrong.

You are everything that is wrong with conspiracy theorists. As I have said, I do believe there is more to this. But I also know how to apply simple logic. You take one thing and cling to it, even if all logic dictates you are wrong.

You still have given absolutely NO logical rebuttal to my earlier claims. You come back with a rant about 9/11.

Throwing baseless theories out there and refusing to apply logic does not help get to the bottom of anything. All it does is give easy examples of why alternative theories should be disregarded.

Call me a 'sheep or a lemming' (could you be any more cliche) all you want, the facts do not support your assertion in any way.
edit on 21-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
I understand your commitment to find a conspiracy behind every act that defies logic, the article has several typo's which is very uncommon for a media outlet. IMO I would venture to say that they were in such a rush to get the story out they made some errors. I find it hard to believe this incident was faked, staged etc.

Thinking back to 2001/2002, I thought the same away about the twin towers. Some still do
Financial collapse/Banking takeover of the western world, took me a little while to figure that one out
All preludes to war.
Aurora, Bin Laden, Oklahoma, The US Elections
By the time we rolled round to this event, it took me no time at all to figure out, when things don't add up, open your eyes, look around, see it for what it really is. Be awake!!
edit on 21-12-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Actually, there is plenty of evidence to suggest the incident was staged somehow. The girl Emilie is seen in both pictures with her family, and then at the memorial service, even though she is supposed to have died. And her sister, has had her legs chopped off, at least it appears that way in the PHOTOSHOPPED image. Next, there were originally 2, then 3 shooters reported, then they disappeared, and the examiner claimed the kids were shot by a rifle up close multiple times, and then it was claimed Adam Had handguns, and not rifles, and that was after it was originally claimed it was his brother and not Adam....so many inconsistencies so far, and you sit there like a sheep or a lemming. You should check yourself.

To say that that is the same girl when all of the sisters look so much alike is a stretch of the imagination and pure unproductive speculation when there are so many relevant questions to answer about this crime.

I am not promoting or saying I believe the OS but what I do believe is that is that the shadow government and those involved with false flag events don't deal in the business of enlisting HUNDREDS of people to construct a huge play that involves the murder of children, leaving so many loose ends that could and would become unraveled. They would however, have some one commit the act and pin it on somebody else, think Lee Harvey Oswald and JFK and make the details afterwards so sketch, so mind boggling and so confusing that nobody can ever get to the bottom of it. Think of 911.

The children were killed and somebody shot them, there are grieving families and that is all horrible and disgusting but governments around the world perpetrate these atrocities every day through drone strikes and military action causing huge collateral damage. Ask yourself.......... Does your government do this? If you think yes then why would you think the logical conclusion would be a hoax involving no death and actors as opposed to real death involving back room deals and agendas?

Edited to say almost every MSM article I have read about this story always has the phrase "lone gunman Adam" in it. Why is it so important to say lone gunman?
edit on 21-12-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that the Newtown Bee does not have any articles for dates between Dec. 1st and the date of the shooting on the 14th? You can view previous months articles and pretty much there are full weeks of articles. Nothing between the 1st and the 14th of December though.

Originally posted by Dustytoad

They took the article away..

Here's all that they have now:

Shooting Reported Sandy Hook Elementary School

This Version of the same story which happens to be posted twice, about 23 minutes apart, is shorter.. Looks gutted. It was posted 12/14/2012 10:09AM, and Again almost identical same day 10:32AM..

The Article in the movie you posted with the SAME title was from the next day I gather. Where the principle is alive. But now she's dead? And the story is removed?

This is NOT making any sense.
Anyone know how to go back and grab the article?
edit on 12/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Come on, people. This was already covered early in the week.

It was BAD REPORTING. Shocking, right? Someone assumed they were speaking to the principal but they weren't. We know how the media gets their facts straight.

But how did they get her name, then? Uh, school directory? Online?

I love a good conspiracy but this is just grasping at straws.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

This link, amazingly, is still up and working as of 12/21.

Gunman Opens Fire In Sandy Hook Elementary School, Multiple Injuries

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yeah Lots of bad reporting going on here. Not even the local Newtown Bee knows the name of the principle at the local elementary school.

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Come on, people. This was already covered early in the week.

It was BAD REPORTING. Shocking, right? Someone assumed they were speaking to the principal but they weren't. We know how the media gets their facts straight.

But how did they get her name, then? Uh, school directory? Online?

I love a good conspiracy but this is just grasping at straws.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you've ever worked as a journalist for a real, paying outlet you'll know that the first thing you do when reporting a story is write down who you're talking to and how they relate to the story (ie: Dawn .... / principle of SHE).

The people saying this is not big deal or nothing to be examined / made note of are just being unrealistic. This is a HUGE red flag in an incident with quite a few others.

Yes, it is reality that the media reports things badly / incorrectly, especially in a modern age of "entertainment journalism" where the ethics and power of a free press have been completely sacrificed, biased reporting is the norm, etc. This stands out because it's such a huge violation of basic reporting. It's extremely weird.

Those of you who like to tell people it's disrespectful to ask questions like these need to look around and remember where you are. It's also massively hypocritical to tell people "I have questions too but your questions are indecent / disrespectful / out of line". Says who?

The only non surprise in these incidents has turned out to be that strange issues like this keep occurring. That in itself makes them worthy of more in depth examination due to the fact that manipulating an incident leaves traces and most of the time those traces will be issues like this or "one of these things is not like the others" to quote an annoying supporting cast member in a disappointing, X files wanna be TV show.
edit on 21-12-2012 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join