It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This might just be an example of how terrible reporting has become.

Wrong person quoted or no timeline reference given.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

I will add one thing though...There seems to be a falsehood in the psyche of many that if you don't sensationalize this story and mourn the victims blindly...you are being disrespectful and insensitive. I do not agree with this mental cage of emotional thinking.

There is this presumption that one must not use logical/rational/critical thinking skills and instead must strictly use their emotional thoughts to deal with this situation in order to maintain "decency" and show "respect" for the "dead"....

Nobody is saying you have to "sensationalize" or "mourn the victims blindly."

We're asking what you are: use your logical/rational/critical thinking skills. Don't reflexively decide it's a conspiracy and accept and reject info based on that assumption. And people are dead. If you've got evidence to the contrary I'm all ears. But considering the circumstances it is irresponsible to be making accusations and allegations without substantial evidence.

The bottom line is that the common factor among everyone claiming a conspiracy in Newtown is that no one is actually there. If there is a cover-up even remotely close to what is being alleged it would be easily uncovered by someone on the ground who would then become an internet celebrity. So get out of the basement and get to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

While a agree with most of what you said, sometimes a baseless thread creates conversation and facts that are critical in the grand scheme of a 'conspiracy'.

Such as this one.

Without this thread, you dont make that post.
Without your post, I may never had learned that CT Vance threatened to prosecute those who represented themselves as someone they are not.
Which further makes sense...that if this is why, in fact, he did make that statement....gives precedence to why he would have also said that anyone questioning the OS, would be charged through the FBI....(or something along those lines).

While I never understood why he would use the threat of the FBI against conspiracists, I now get a better understanding.

He is just a man who has a tough job to do with this massacre, and wants the truth to come out.
(or).
....the reason this site exists.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think it was staged,I think the kid was screwed up by isolation,this however is a clear expression of disinformation.That is the question here and what else is wrong with the story.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Exactly.. The way information is shared and spread to this site really helps to get the full scene into view. I too find the Cops statements to make way more sense now than before.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

Multiple shows? Was he shooting a documentary or something while he was killing people? Or is that a typo
edit on 21-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

Multiple shows? Was he shooting a documentary or something while he was killing people? Or is that a typo

edit on 21-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

Not funny..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
There are those who suggest that it was staged in the sense that everything happened and the people did die, but the whole thing was done on purpose by the government. That's my own theory.

Now that I can (sadly) fathom. But not that the victims are alive and well and the families are part of this.
edit on 21-12-2012 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

Originally posted by EllaMarina
There are those who suggest that it was staged in the sense that everything happened and the people did die, but the whole thing was done on purpose by the government. That's my own theory.

Now that I can (sadly) fathom. But not that the victims are not gone and the families are part of this.

I'm curious. How can you fathom the first scenario, but not the next? I'm saying, why is it possible to believe that this could all be (amazingly) staged, but not that there couldn't be an additional detail to the story?

edit on 21-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I know that the tragedy isn't funny, but that article doesn't sound right.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I know that the tragedy isn't funny, but that article doesn't sound right.

It's Shots. The word should be shots.. The Laughing lol face denotes laughter, funny..

By the way from what I can tell the article was posted a little after 11:00am that day. The other 2 articles of the same name were posted 30, and 53 minutes earlier, and contain less info. Whoever wrote these articles was getting them up Fast. All three articles with one name, but then the last updated one goes away, and they leave the other two. Sloppy work for sure. at least their website is easily searched.

I wonder who fed them that info, because as someone else points out it isn't directly sourced.. It's someone telling them that the principal said that. I wonder how quick they deleted it. If it wasn't very quick then this is Still very weird.

They didn't fess up one way or the other, which is very irresponsible of them as a news organization. I'd always correct a story and link back to original just in case someone read it and thought it was true. Why didn't they do that?

I wonder what their track record is for accurate reporting?

EDIT: I see your next post below. Ok

edit on 12/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Isn't it a standard thing to retract something written incorrectly, rather than remove it, and hide it?

She was interviewed, a rather large and unforgettable error. If people disappeared after this and weren't given new lives by PTB, then I can guess a number of possible places, such as underground facilities and many things that could have occurred.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The laughing face wasn't directed at anything but that part of the article. Sorry if it offended you. I agree that this is strange.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Conspiracy theories thrive on the initial confusion at a disaster scene.

My guess is that the person who reported this just made a mistake about who they were talking with.

My personal experience with reporters is as follows: My dog won and event and a reporter came over and asked me some questions. He then wrote a report that showed up in the local newspaper and said that I used my dog for hunting. The problem is that my dog is a dachshund and only weighed 20 pounds. I never said that I used him for hunting and in fact the only place I hunt is for bargains at the grocery store.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

There is nothing but nonstop evidence this was staged. From photo sessions with the dead victim and a smiling family, with Obama, to Batman movie showing premeditation, to all the various stories, made up, to the most unlikely scenarios regarding the most unlikely perpetrator, not one shred of evidence it occurred according to their version.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by magickmaster
Isn't it a standard thing to retract something written incorrectly, rather than remove it, and hide it?

She was interviewed, a rather large and unforgettable error. If people disappeared after this and weren't given new lives by PTB, then I can guess a number of possible places, such as underground facilities and many things that could have occurred.

That's a good point. The off planet and underground civilizations that have been set up are possible scenarios for hiding people after these kinds of incidents.

The proper investigation would be to go to this town, interview the friends and families of the people who have supposedly died, and to find discrepancies in the stories, if there are any. Also, pictures of the family members from those families and pictures from close friends. Any evidence collected independent of the media prestitutes would be very helpful.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As someone who lost a loved one on 9/11, and as a parent, may I respectfully state the following:

There is a difference between saying a conspiracy may exist, and claiming no lives were lost. Out of respect for the twenty tiny coffins, the firemens lives that were forever changed after witnessing such carnage, and the parents whose entire world was just destroyed, STOP saying that there were no victims!

If you want to question one or two, such as the Principal or whatnot, I can understand that. But to say "nobody may have died at all" is sickening, disrespectful, and disgusting in my opinion.

edit on 21-12-2012 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Originally posted by Sly1one
I personally don't think they are going to end and this is the new "9-11"...this whole entire event makes absolutely no sense at all, in any way shape or form.

It doesn't, your right. I have been calling it false-flag since the moment it began. At that time there were 2 shooters, when they changed it to one shooter I considered it may not be false-flag, since then though the inconsistencies give me a strong feeling that my gut was right initially.

Now, the new 9/11 you say. Crossed my mind but I thought "well 9/11 killed thousands, this was just 20 kids".. however the targets of 9/11 were indiscriminate. The targets of this shooting were very young children. The US idolizes nothing more that its children and this is pulling at heart strings all over. Parents everywhere find it horrific but ESPECIALLY mothers. Behind every great man there is a woman.. if they come for your guns and you want to resist but the wife says "Dont do it John!" the avg Joe is just gonna hand his guns over.

I JUST saw Obama on the news saying he will do everything in his power to implement stricter gun control laws. Biden said it yesterday I think, I was like w/e, Biden doesn't do # but when Obama says it too. Ruh roh

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Really? The conspiracy here is not about whether or not all those kids died, they did. Maybe the principal didn't? Its MORE about the "whodunit", the motive and the ever changing official story.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Speaking just for my self I am not even saying or wondering if the principal is alive. I'm just wondering if she was alive at the time of the article. She could have called someone or someone could have called and pretended to be her (maybe an agent of the crime?) I'm trying to get the story to make sense, but so far the pieces don't fit very well.

We shall see.

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Really? The conspiracy here is not about whether or not all those kids died, they did. Maybe the principal didn't? Its MORE about the "whodunit", the motive and the ever changing official story.

Yes. Exactly.
edit on 12/21/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join