It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sandy Hook Principal ALIVE, NOT DEAD! Gave statement on Shooting, now removed from site.

page: 7
70
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Conspiracy theories thrive on the initial confusion at a disaster scene.


What we have here is not "initial confusion". One week later we do not know: how long did the police wait after arriving, before entering (we do know there was a delay); how the shooter got in (still, not answered); what guns were used, what guns were found outside, in what cars? Still don't have a straight answer to this.
Why did he pick this school? Did the mother have ANY connection, whatsoever to the school, or not??
Who were the other shooters (if any)? Why no explanation about this quote from the principal? I remember it from the first time it appeared because I noticed the "shows" mistake. And on and on. An event a lot of people are ready to change the very second amendment over, and we know no facts.



These are the good questions to ask!! Well, near all of them! Like I said in another post, it would be easy for the media to make a mistake on a source in the middle of such chaos.I do believe there needs to be some answers for your other questions... I also have a difficult time believing this frail boy could have handled carrying all that ammo....

as I said in other post, yes, something's fishy.... But please .. Please... Use your common senses when it comes to normal... Yes, normal.... Human mistakes. The media is notorious for this crap.
To me it almost looks like she was killed after the fact. Maybe to cover up more shooters ext.




posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82
 


I feel the same way . At 1st I was sucked in to the story , horrified. Then I see all the anti gun stuff come out of it, and I think how convenient. Maybe this is just a ploy , not to take the guns away, but to convince us to willingly give them away for our protection. I even made a similar comment to a local merchant the day it happened when I was asking if they had heard about the school shooting.

I do not follow the story and every detail as much as some of you, but I do remember seeing that the parents of the kids killed were not allowed to identify the kids in person. They were identified by photographs. I wasn't sure if it was done by the medical examiner compared to school pics, or by the parents with cleaned up deceased pics.

Either way, from what I understand,the families never saw the bodies. Also, how many people were allowed in the building afterwards? If it was a cover up, how many would really be in on it? I would think maybe just a hand-full of people could be in the know, and just order everyone else out of the crime scene. The other local police and whatnot could have just taken their word for it....and one more thing, they could have taken these kids to some sort of government (mk ultra) training center, and the family none the wiser.

Idk. I just see so many things not adding up, and I can't help but to think there is way more to this all. I mean no disrespect. When there are so many inconsistencies and other little weird things along with no bodies, it just makes me wonder.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
reply to post by Sek82
 


I feel the same way . At 1st I was sucked in to the story , horrified. Then I see all the anti gun stuff come out of it, and I think how convenient. Maybe this is just a ploy , not to take the guns away, but to convince us to willingly give them away for our protection. I even made a similar comment to a local merchant the day it happened when I was asking if they had heard about the school shooting.

I do not follow the story and every detail as much as some of you, but I do remember seeing that the parents of the kids killed were not allowed to identify the kids in person. They were identified by photographs. I wasn't sure if it was done by the medical examiner compared to school pics, or by the parents with cleaned up deceased pics.

Either way, from what I understand,the families never saw the bodies. Also, how many people were allowed in the building afterwards? If it was a cover up, how many would really be in on it? I would think maybe just a hand-full of people could be in the know, and just order everyone else out of the crime scene. The other local police and whatnot could have just taken their word for it....and one more thing, they could have taken these kids to some sort of government (mk ultra) training center, and the family none the wiser.

Idk. I just see so many things not adding up, and I can't help but to think there is way more to this all. I mean no disrespect. When there are so many inconsistencies and other little weird things along with no bodies, it just makes me wonder.

As far as I know all the students and teachers were in hiding when the police got there,so I dont Know how many witnesses really saw anything



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac
To me it almost looks like she was killed after the fact. Maybe to cover up more shooters ext.

Yeah that's probably not a bad assessment of things unfortunately.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by magickmaster
 


With all due respect and not denying that you could possibly , maybe , perhaps , might, just a chance...just maybe.. Could possibly, sorta, maybe, potentially, have something that appears that you could possibly be right about your theory that these people did not die in a terrible, inhumane way... I don't believe it for a second.

When news of this sort, or really any sort, breaks... There will inevitably be some mistakes in the reporting. Someone surely said they were in a meeting and heard shots and then went out to investigate...but it wasn't the principal. Image yourself writing for a newspaper in such a chaotic event as this. Could you get your facts straight from the very beginning with precise consistency throughout the episode? Can you even imagine the chaos and confusion?

Believe it or not, some people aren't perfect. I find your post to be silly and disgusting. Full of hype with no common sense... Along with all the other posts like this one. Its shameful and full of ignorance. Grow some common sense instead of stars and flags... Sickening.

I agree there are some unanswered questions and some of the reports are inconsistent, but this thread is just sa The OP has no class, along with the lady in the video who seems to have a difficult time even reading much less figuring out WTH is going on in Sandy Hook!

I'm sure we would all like to believe that these poor souls are still alive somewhere, but if they are, where the hell would they be??? And would they be in a better place?

Sorry. . .Not buying into this BS.


Do you or anyone have any pics of dead bodies?
If not, then maybe you could produce some?

I have seen none so far.


I have not seen any pictures nor do I have any. I wouldn't want to ever see something like that in the first place. In a situation like this, no one will be eager to start throwing out that gore for the public. Not only is it too soon for those parents, is would be simply disrespectful and disgusting.

I know there's something wrong with this story, but I do think those poor souls have moved on to the next life. MO? To elicit a need to disarm us. They will get to some people with this tactic, but not all. Where I live, I haven't spoken to one person who agrees that less guns is the answer.

.Please, I don't ever want to see a photo from that scene. I can live my entire life without images of that. It being in my mind, is sorrowful enough.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by magickmaster
 


With all due respect and not denying that you could possibly , maybe , perhaps , might, just a chance...just maybe.. Could possibly, sorta, maybe, potentially, have something that appears that you could possibly be right about your theory that these people did not die in a terrible, inhumane way... I don't believe it for a second.

When news of this sort, or really any sort, breaks... There will inevitably be some mistakes in the reporting. Someone surely said they were in a meeting and heard shots and then went out to investigate...but it wasn't the principal. Image yourself writing for a newspaper in such a chaotic event as this. Could you get your facts straight from the very beginning with precise consistency throughout the episode? Can you even imagine the chaos and confusion?

Believe it or not, some people aren't perfect. I find your post to be silly and disgusting. Full of hype with no common sense... Along with all the other posts like this one. Its shameful and full of ignorance. Grow some common sense instead of stars and flags... Sickening.

I agree there are some unanswered questions and some of the reports are inconsistent, but this thread is just sa The OP has no class, along with the lady in the video who seems to have a difficult time even reading much less figuring out WTH is going on in Sandy Hook!

I'm sure we would all like to believe that these poor souls are still alive somewhere, but if they are, where the hell would they be??? And would they be in a better place?

Sorry. . .Not buying into this BS.


Do you or anyone have any pics of dead bodies?
If not, then maybe you could produce some?

I have seen none so far.


I have not seen any pictures nor do I have any. I wouldn't want to ever see something like that in the first place. In a situation like this, no one will be eager to start throwing out that gore for the public. Not only is it too soon for those parents, is would be simply disrespectful and disgusting.

I know there's something wrong with this story, but I do think those poor souls have moved on to the next life. MO? To elicit a need to disarm us. They will get to some people with this tactic, but not all. Where I live, I haven't spoken to one person who agrees that less guns is the answer.

.Please, I don't ever want to see a photo from that scene. I can live my entire life without images of that. It being in my mind, is sorrowful enough.
Never saw pics of ossama bin laddin either,they said well you know we just dumped him overboard,go back to sleep america,nothing to see here,just let us protect you



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Conspiracy theories thrive on the initial confusion at a disaster scene.


What we have here is not "initial confusion". One week later we do not know: how long did the police wait after arriving, before entering (we do know there was a delay); how the shooter got in (still, not answered); what guns were used, what guns were found outside, in what cars? Still don't have a straight answer to this.
Why did he pick this school? Did the mother have ANY connection, whatsoever to the school, or not??
Who were the other shooters (if any)? Why no explanation about this quote from the principal? I remember it from the first time it appeared because I noticed the "shows" mistake. And on and on. An event a lot of people are ready to change the very second amendment over, and we know no facts.



These are the good questions to ask!! Well, near all of them! Like I said in another post, it would be easy for the media to make a mistake on a source in the middle of such chaos.I do believe there needs to be some answers for your other questions... I also have a difficult time believing this frail boy could have handled carrying all that ammo....

as I said in other post, yes, something's fishy.... But please .. Please... Use your common senses when it comes to normal... Yes, normal.... Human mistakes. The media is notorious for this crap.
To me it almost looks like she was killed after the fact. Maybe to cover up more shooters ext.


Hmmmm... That's a different angle I hadn't thought of... Damn. What a mess. . .So effed up. And all to get us to give up our guns. . . In a peaceful way... Peace? Right.... Thanks for the food for thought. But chaotic situations still create chaotic reports.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden

Originally posted by sprtpilot

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Conspiracy theories thrive on the initial confusion at a disaster scene.


What we have here is not "initial confusion". One week later we do not know: how long did the police wait after arriving, before entering (we do know there was a delay); how the shooter got in (still, not answered); what guns were used, what guns were found outside, in what cars? Still don't have a straight answer to this.
Why did he pick this school? Did the mother have ANY connection, whatsoever to the school, or not??
Who were the other shooters (if any)? Why no explanation about this quote from the principal? I remember it from the first time it appeared because I noticed the "shows" mistake. And on and on. An event a lot of people are ready to change the very second amendment over, and we know no facts.



These are the good questions to ask!! Well, near all of them! Like I said in another post, it would be easy for the media to make a mistake on a source in the middle of such chaos.I do believe there needs to be some answers for your other questions... I also have a difficult time believing this frail boy could have handled carrying all that ammo....

as I said in other post, yes, something's fishy.... But please .. Please... Use your common senses when it comes to normal... Yes, normal.... Human mistakes. The media is notorious for this crap.
To me it almost looks like she was killed after the fact. Maybe to cover up more shooters ext.


Hmmmm... That's a different angle I hadn't thought of... Damn. What a mess. . .So effed up. And all to get us to give up our guns. . . In a peaceful way... Peace? Right.... Thanks for the food for thought. But chaotic situations still create chaotic reports.
just look at the front page of the huffington post and think about it.Really click this link and look www.huffingtonpost.com...



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amtrac
 


I did see that photo that was "claimed" to be bin laden on several websites... Since you brought that up, there was no real way to identify that it was really him because his dead/ or dummy face was so distorted. I don't wanna see those babies like that. Maybe it's a motherly thing...

Believe me. . . I do not believe that we are getting the full story, I was only saying how easy it is to make mistakes in the middle of mass chaos.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by amtrac
 


I did see that photo that was "claimed" to be bin laden on several websites... Since you brought that up, there was no real way to identify that it was really him because his dead/ or dummy face was so distorted. I don't wanna see those babies like that. Maybe it's a motherly thing...

Believe me. . . I do not believe that we are getting the full story, I was only saying how easy it is to make mistakes in the middle of mass chaos.

I believe that they were all killed for sure,but who was in on it we will never know.I do believe that there after our guns though,not all of them just the ones that we stand a chance against tyranny with.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by coyotepoet
 


I believe that if that quote came from a cell phone inside the building, right when or around the time that the event occurred,which it almost certainly had to, it would be easy for a journalist to mix up details amid the chaos, and attach the wrong name to a quote.

Is that not as, if not more plausible than a fake dead person?


What are you talking about? You're going on about things being logical and plausible based on what YOU think is logical and plausible. I might find murdering 28 people to push propaganda and using kids as targets more logical than killing more adults to amp up emotions. Make sure anybody that questions the story is crazy, yea, lets do that.



edit on 21-12-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Until my questions can be answered, there is no logic behind the "fake scenario" theories whatsoever. Until the question is answered, these theories should be considered nothing but attempts for attention


Someone is thinking very high of himself.

Maybe the world won't end today unless you say so too. Huh?
edit on 21-12-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by amtrac
 


I did see that photo that was "claimed" to be bin laden on several websites... Since you brought that up, there was no real way to identify that it was really him because his dead/ or dummy face was so distorted. I don't wanna see those babies like that. Maybe it's a motherly thing...

Believe me. . . I do not believe that we are getting the full story, I was only saying how easy it is to make mistakes in the middle of mass chaos.

I believe that they were all killed for sure,but who was in on it we will never know.I do believe that there after our guns though,not all of them just the ones that we stand a chance against tyranny with.
up untill 9-11 I would have told you that you were all crazy,but now I cant dismiss anything.People really still think that osama did that.theres no denying whos black ops mission that was.Thats what woke me up



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by amtrac
 


I looked at the pic and read the story named---Jason Cherkis: U.S. Shooting Deaths Since Sandy Hook Top 100
---
Super sad. I wish those people had guns of their own to fake care of those killers.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amtrac
 


We saw a picture of Osama dead but it turned out to be a fake released by the US Government.
So questioning this official story makes sense to me. However one article that puts the principle out of the school and safe isn't definitive.



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by amtrac

Originally posted by EdwynaGolden
reply to post by amtrac
 


I did see that photo that was "claimed" to be bin laden on several websites... Since you brought that up, there was no real way to identify that it was really him because his dead/ or dummy face was so distorted. I don't wanna see those babies like that. Maybe it's a motherly thing...

Believe me. . . I do not believe that we are getting the full story, I was only saying how easy it is to make mistakes in the middle of mass chaos.

I believe that they were all killed for sure,but who was in on it we will never know.I do believe that there after our guns though,not all of them just the ones that we stand a chance against tyranny with.
up untill 9-11 I would have told you that you were all crazy,but now I cant dismiss anything.People really still think that osama did that.theres no denying whos black ops mission that was.Thats what woke me up


I agree. And there's no way believe anything "they" say anymore, just need to keep our wits and common senses in check.n



posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas
 


www.youtube.com... Slavery By Consent · Understanding The Human Farm --- have you ever seen this doc, this is exactly whats going on in my mind



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Can anyone find any footage at all of dead children or bodies on gurneys? So far, I cannot find any pics of bloodied kids or anything similar. I see absolutely NO victims so far.

Also, if you review the original footage from the news from the day this happened, everyone seems very calm and collected and ready for interviews. The kids do not seem affected at all, or terrorized or traumatized in the slightest. You would think they would be having lost fellow classmates to a shooting at the school. I would even think many of these families would NOT want to be in front of the media the same day this all happened.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by magickmaster
 


There are a lot of people who wish these threads would die...and the events be accepted and the respects be given...

I personally don't think they are going to end and this is the new "9-11"...this whole entire event makes absolutely no sense at all, in any way shape or form. Even if you believe what you are told 100% from the officials and MSM you CANNOT possibly come up with a sound rational/logical explanation because those same officials are contradicting themselves...

I'm not going to re-list all the inconsistencies it has been done to death 10 threads over...but just know that there are enough of them to make even the most "down-to-earth" (0.o) scratch their heads in befuddlement...

I will add one thing though...There seems to be a falsehood in the psyche of many that if you don't sensationalize this story and mourn the victims blindly...you are being disrespectful and insensitive. I do not agree with this mental cage of emotional thinking.

There is this presumption that one must not use logical/rational/critical thinking skills and instead must strictly use their emotional thoughts to deal with this situation in order to maintain "decency" and show "respect" for the "dead"....

I'm not sure exactly WHAT is going on with this situation and I'm not going to make any conclusions other than its FUBAR...it doesn't sit right and it doesn't sit right for a lot of people for a lot of different reasons.

The second I heard about the shooting I knew that there were be an alternative angle presented here as such is the nature of this ATS beast....but what I did not expect is for this situation to seemingly turn into something straight out of the twilight zone...

Oddly enough I hope no one did die...and I hope all is well and its all an act or Shakespearean skit of epic proportions to garner support for gun control etc....because THAT angle...doesn't involve 20 children being slaughtered....I think I can handle being lied to far better than knowing 20 children are dead.



I draw the line at claiming the children didn't die. To make claims like those, when people on ATS have come and out said they personally know parents of the victims, is absolutely disgraceful. Please show some respect for the dead and their families...
edit on 22-12-2012 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Oh COME ON! The day after the shooting I went on Newtown's local newspaper website and found the article where the principal gave a statement to the paper. I took a snapshot. I havent made a thread of this yet because I dont have the 20 posts to make a new thread. I mentioned in my introduction thread which you can view here that I will make a thread about this when I have the 20 posts. My introduction thread got closed by a mod because introduction threads are not meant to bring up issues like this, and I do apologize to the mods for trying to use my introduction thread to talk about this conspiracy theory.

But when I realized this thread is the very first thing to be seen on the home page, i thought to myself..."that could have been me." So naturally I am a little mad at myself. I took a screenshot of the article in the event of it being removed and i guess all i can do now i post it.



and here is a link to where that article used to exist

newtownbee.com...
25/Shooting+Reported+Sandy+Hook+Elementary+School

edit on 22-12-2012 by Gattacanian because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2012 by Gattacanian because: couldnt figure out how to embed a photo

edit on 22-12-2012 by Gattacanian because: I DID IT



new topics

top topics



 
70
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join