It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

We done moved on from this issue, brother, bigger fish to fry over this car, this trunk, and these guns now!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Not being sarcastic, I was referring to the officer not recognizing the shotgun, and showing the tech a dept. AR what he thought was odd(the similarity between a shotgun he initially thought was a rifle and an actual rifle). I based the theory on the fact it appears the tech takes the shotgun(found in car) from the officer but returns the rifle to him. Hope I'm making some sense here.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
why did this cop touch the weapon?surely crime scene investigators should have gathered evidence.DNA fingerprints would have opened new doors of investigation.
americans should be putting these questions to the cops.if they found evidence after the cops touch the rifle it would be inadmissable in court.
or do they want to make people believe that everything is ok the shooter is dead we are all safe now?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by r0nsix

Collecting DNA from a firearm is extremely rare, and they can eliminate the officers prints and DNA if need be. The evidence would still be admissible as long as protocol was followed during the elimination process. Real life crime scene investigation isn't like what you see on CSI, its actually much more complex and elimination of collecting officers contamination is allowed. Only the techs have to be extremely careful about contamination.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by r0nsix

If there is no reason to believe that there is a second shooter there wouldn’t be any reason to test DNA. It simply wouldn’t make sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Not to mention it would be a waste of time and resources for a state already in a budget crisis. I think alot of the witness statements of two shooters are due to accoustics. In an enclosed area gunshots tend to echo quite a bit and sound like they are coming from multiple positions

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh there is absolutely reason to believe there was a second shooter.......over 2 hours of police radio coverage you hear them on a manhunt for more suspects after they find a dead shooter in the school. BTW there is another video of them searching the trunk and that video looks like possibly 2 guns. The footage is bad but it is NBC so I am sure there is Hd footage of it somewhere.

Radio
www.youtube.com...

Video
www.youtube.com...

Watch at 2:20 looks to me like 2 people took guns out.
edit on 25-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

You are absolutely right about that. It is common procedure to canvas an area as precautionary measure. The question on the amount of guns it is not hard to imagine that he simply brought more with him. Common sense would dictate a second shooter wouldn’t put them back in the car afterward. Police have probably ruled it out with the recovered casings at the scene and ballistics will be the determining factor. People need to just wait for the official report. Too many people are impatient I would rather the police take their time and get it right. People are treating this like a game with throwing half-baked ideas out seeing if something sticks. I think it would be respectful to those affected if a little common sense and decency were used when doing so.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

When I go to the tactical shooting course I carry 3 sidearms and 2 rifles to limit my reloads and cut my score and time. Using a tactical harness leg holsters/ammo pouches and single point Y slings you can efficiently carry a large load of weapons and ammo and still be extremely mobile. Its all about placement and weight distribution. In the amount of time he was in the school a professional or someone with even the slightest bit of training could have done 10x the damage he did. My highest score on the course was 150 targets with a 98% "kill" rate in under 3 mins and I'm just a hobbiest. Imagine what someone with real training could do in 10-15mins

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz

Not being sarcastic, I was referring to the officer not recognizing the shotgun, and showing the tech a dept. AR what he thought was odd(the similarity between a shotgun he initially thought was a rifle and an actual rifle). I based the theory on the fact it appears the tech takes the shotgun(found in car) from the officer but returns the rifle to him. Hope I'm making some sense here.

Yes you make sense. As a civilian it seems an unlikely scenario, but I am a civilian and wouldn't know any SOP anyway. I like to think any law enforcement would be at least as familiar with fire arms as a kid growing up in the 80's inundated with action movies and plenty of guns. But like I said im just a civilian that likes to project my knowledge onto what i always thought were infinitely more knowledgable police men and woman. I do realize it is unrealistic of me.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You have to remember these aren't big city cops, and not all cops are gun nuts. Not everyone is familiar with assault rifle style tactical shotguns. The first time I ever saw a Saiga AK style I thought it was a .50cal AK variant til I looked at the markings and saw 12ga stamped on the receiver.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

I know what you are saying I am ex-military and to me it seems kind of obvious the monster that did that didn’t need to be well trained to carry out those murders. Honestly the gruesomeness of it tells me it was a sick individual. 11 shots in one child I heard. This did not sound like a professional job at all it was complete overkill. I have heard some say it was execution style and have no idea where they get those ideas this did not sound like a professional at all. It was a sick twisted psychotic person. Most of the people I have heard make statements like that seem to have an active imagination with 0 knowledge or experience in these areas.

The only reason I wish he hadn’t killed himself is it would stop a lot of the wild ideas people are throwing out. Seriously some of the stuff people are coming up with isn’t based in reality at all. It’s like they are just throwing stuff out there and hoping something will stick based on nothing but an active and morbid imagination.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
According to ABC news the rifle was found in the car. This directly contradicts the statements of the chief medical examiner, who states that the rifle was the main weapon used in the shooting. So why does the medical examiner's story contradict the claims that this rifle was never used?

Secondly, this car was not Adam Lanza's, as per this topic. The car was registered to a one "Christopher A Rodia". So why are they stating that this vehicle was Lanza's? Did they just decide to pop the trunks on every vehicle in the parking lot, and end up finding this career criminals vehicle, which they assumed was Adams?

There is also this police scanner recording, in which the police seems to state at 3:30 + "we have reports the teacher says there was two shadows going past the building", since the school was in lock-down (no one allowed in, or out), one could surmise that this could indicate that there was other suspects (tho not definitively).

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
According to ABC news the rifle was found in the car. This directly contradicts the statements of the chief medical examiner, who states that the rifle was the main weapon used in the shooting. So why does the medical examiner's story contradict the claims that this rifle was never used?

Secondly, this car was not Adam Lanza's, as per this topic. The car was registered to a one "Christopher A Rodia". So why are they stating that this vehicle was Lanza's? Did they just decide to pop the trunks on every vehicle in the parking lot, and end up finding this career criminals vehicle, which they assumed was Adams?

There is also this police scanner recording, in which the police seems to state at 3:30 + "we have reports the teacher says there was two shadows going past the building", since the school was in lock-down (no one allowed in, or out), one could surmise that this could indicate that there was other suspects (tho not definitively).

According to ABC News Lanza's mother was killed in her classroom where she taught at the school. What ABC News reports means nothing.

The car was Lanza's. mothers. The Rodia reference was for a second stop that was being broadcast over the scanner.

The shadows were likely the police, students, or teachers. Lockdown doesn't mean people couldn't leave the building.

The school had video of the shooting. Do you really think if the video showed two shooters the police and hundreds of first responders would hide it in the first minutes after the shooting?

Re the gun in the trunk, has ATS deteriorated where speculation and opinion is now called PROOF? I agree with SO that the response to this incident is an embarrassment to the ATS community.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

Who then is the police source that is lying to these media outlets?

CNN reported the same thing.

Business insider reported the same thing.

If your claim is that what ABC news reports means nothing, then you must also concede that other media outlets (all of which very likely use the same source), are also not worth listening to in this incident. Thereby meaning that an independent inquiry, not some dog and pony show like the 9/11 omission report, needs to investigate this matter with full transparency.

In that topic there is a picture of the car, which was being towed and touted by the media as "the killers car", it holds the EXACT same license plate as what was reported over the radio. What do you mean by "The Rodia reference was for a second stop"? How do you prove these claims? Who's vehicle was this, where is the proof that this was registered to Lanza's mother?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

if the car was recently purchased the registration documents may still have been in the previous owners name.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There was a second tag number broadcast for the vehicle Rodia was stopped in. Clueless civilians who refuse to research before speculating make me want to slam my head in a wall. If you did the tiniest bit of research into police radios you would know return info on potential suspects is ALWAYS sent on low frequency burst encryption comms or via cruiser PCs so that potentially innocent people don't have their name tied to a crime by Joe armchairdetective and his $9.99 radio shack scanner brigade. Police are well aware of the fact many people listen to their calls on scanners trying to feel as if they are part of something bigger, or just plain old fashioned morbid curiosity.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

There was a second tag number broadcast for the vehicle Rodia was stopped in. Clueless civilians who refuse to research before speculating make me want to slam my head in a wall. If you did the tiniest bit of research into police radios you would know return info on potential suspects is ALWAYS sent on low frequency burst encryption comms or via cruiser PCs so that potentially innocent people don't have their name tied to a crime by Joe armchairdetective and his $9.99 radio shack scanner brigade. Police are well aware of the fact many people listen to their calls on scanners trying to feel as if they are part of something bigger, or just plain old fashioned morbid curiosity.

You have absolutely NO proof Rodia was ever pulled over in a car that day PERIOD. It was COMPLETELY obvious a traffic officer ran a plate and spoke on the radio the same time an officer standing next to the car at the school ran the plates. The officer 272 ran 872YEO he is then later told to come to the kitchen in the school PROVING he was at the school not on some traffic stop. The officer who ran the other plate was NOT being given Rodia's info, 272 was, go listen again. BTW if he was stopped on a traffic stop why was there a manhunt for him? Why did they call in asking for his home address and go there? Maybe you need to go listen before you speak about things you have no idea about.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Patrol 3 conducted the traffic stop on a vehicle operated by Rodia, prior to being called to the scene at the school. You can believe whatever you want, however I know the truth and have seen with my own eyes the registration on both vehicles.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Patrol 3 conducted the traffic stop on a vehicle operated by Rodia, prior to being called to the scene at the school. You can believe whatever you want, however I know the truth and have seen with my own eyes the registration on both vehicles.

Yea if you say so LOL..........actually at the time any officers already at the school were enough......and state was covering Newtown patrols so no need to call him to the school. The car that called in those plates was not 3 it was 33. Once again after not having listened to the radio you come here with false info......you think what you want and I will do the same.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join