It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Interesting developments no?

YES very interesting.
Get back on this thread man! check out the car and the wording on the transporter.
This is pure in your face illuminati lol for them! everything has a meaning.
the batman sandy map,the sandy hook linguary massacre movie, the Emilie with Obama alive pic
the report that the principle women was shot dead defending children yet she gave a statement to MSM
ETC ETC
This is a psyop and i bet it will be as big as 911.
there are NO coincidences.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thread is now gone. Would help to know exxactly why. what exactly from that thread is not to be spoken of? Ambiguity killed the cat. Wait that was curiosity wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Thread is now gone. Would help to know exxactly why. what exactly from that thread is not to be spoken of? Ambiguity killed the cat. Wait that was curiosity wasn't it?

Especially considering the title was already edited to take out the untrue part, and the very few posts saying it could have been edited too, and not just poofed the whole 7-page thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone else has already investigated this, but I would assume not, seeing as nothing about it was mentioned in this thread, and I'm sure it would've come up.

While looking for some clarification on "who said what, when", I came across something much more intriguing - alternate helicopter footage showing more than one long gun being removed from the car; at certain points, at least two of them look like they might be assault rifles to me, though I admit I have limited knowledge of guns. I now know that one of them is probably just a Saiga shotgun, but that still leaves the other one unexplained. The video's smaller than the other clip since it shares space with a police briefing, and it's a little blurrier and farther away at times, but it shows a whole lot more of what happens during the event. The footage starts at around 4:55 PM EST on the 14th(or maybe earlier, if it was recorded, but it implies that it's live at the same time as the briefing).

0:30 - 1:20 : Car is shown from a different angle, letting you actually see the inside of the trunk at times. This shot seems to be taking place during the unloading event seen in the OP video.
1:30 : Footage resumes from an angle closer to what is in the OP video.
2:13 : Man starts taking multiple rounds out of a gun by pulling back a slide and removing them by hand (as far as I can tell).
2:22 : The unloader puts the gun back in the trunk and steps away, and two of the white-coated observers step forward, each of them reaching into the trunk. In moments they are both seen carrying a long gun in one hand.
2:34 - 2:37 : As the man closest to the top of the frame turns around and steps into the light, it briefly reflects off the end of the barrel held in his right hand - as well as something down further along the gun's underside, near his hand, about where an AR magazine would probably be. Sure, this might just be the magazine of a Saiga, but then...
2:38 - 2:40 : The other man, carrying a gun in his right hand, moves his arm as they walk and brings the gun up in front of the first man's white coat - for a brief moment before the group walks out of the light, I am positive I can see an AR-style magazine and grip on the gun's silhouette.
2:55 - 3:06 : The white-coat group walks through another lit area briefly, though the camera is very zoomed out and unfocused, so there's probably not much to see.

Now, I'm neither a gun nor video-investigation expert, so I could be totally wrong about this... but it looks like they may have found both a Saiga and an assault rifle in the car trunk. Hopefully those with better knowledge and sharper eyes can shed more light on all of this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GrainsOfSalt

YOU WIN THE INTERWEBZ, MY FRIEND!!!!

I don't even care what the gun was at this point, Saiga, Bushmaster, whatever-----you gave me an alternate view that proves that car was the SAME car parked in front of the school, and if that car was the one in the picture being towed away, we have a SMOKING FREAKING GUN that Mr Convicted Felon is involved here.

Thank you.

Downloading and rewatching now. Unbelievable.
edit on 21-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

You're welcome!

And I imagine it would be VERY significant if this turned out to be video proof that the Bushmaster was in the car, where it couldn't have been used to murder anyone... it would both show that there had to be more than one gunman and that the police were knowingly covering it up.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrainsOfSalt

You're welcome!

And I imagine it would be VERY significant if this turned out to be video proof that the Bushmaster was in the car, where it couldn't have been used to murder anyone... it would both show that there had to be more than one gunman and that the police were knowingly covering it up.

Oh, it does better: it shows that a convicted felon was parked right in front of the school with assault weapons in his trunk, and was found *somewhere* around the scene shortly after they arrived.

Boo.yah.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Oh wow. I hadn't even noticed that, I was mostly just skimming through to see if anyone posted what I had, since this thread looked like the most likely place to have it... that's the first I've heard about the car possibly not even being Lanza's, and being a felon's instead, no less! Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Bummer that the other thread is gone, but it's not surprising. There were some serious potential legal issues with it, not limited to possible defamation of the dude who the car was registered to. All of this stuff comes up in a google search so it was probably a good idea that the staff killed the thread - can't go around calling people members of a ring of paedophiles without concrete evidence and even then most of the western world has "innocent until proven guilty" as one of the cornerstones of the various legal systems. IMO it was a righteous 404ing of that thread.

Without naming the suspected owner of the vehicle at all or considering any of his possible criminal history, what we have left over from the other thread is:

1. The police and the media presented the vehicle with the shotgun in the trunk as belonging to the deranged lone gunman. Police radio chatter proved that the vehicle was NOT registered to the suspected lone shooter, but rather to this other dude.

2. People have been wondering whether this other dude was the guy in camo pants who was chased and nabbed in the woods near the school - an event which was captured by a TV helo but about which there has been no official statement - was he an accomplice or just happened to be there at the time? We don't know.

3. Was there a link between the owner of the vehicle and the shooter? Did he borrow the car for instance?

Many, many questions about the circumstances of this case need to be asked and answered and they can be done without delving into the life and times of the registered owner of the vehicle.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz

A pro would never shoot from the hip, that's what amateurs and show offs do. an AR is easy to pump out 100+ Rounds in just a few seconds that's 100 squeezes of the finger. Its also a simple mod to make one full auto any idiot with access to a few simple handtools and the knowledge to strip the rifle can file the bolt to prevent it from locking after fire. Hell with the sig and glock i could put out 100rounds in under a minute just by using 17rnd mags and tactical mag changes.

Doesnt modding the bolt make it so it can not stop shooting until the mag is empty?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

A pro would never shoot from the hip, that's what amateurs and show offs do. an AR is easy to pump out 100+ Rounds in just a few seconds that's 100 squeezes of the finger. Its also a simple mod to make one full auto any idiot with access to a few simple handtools and the knowledge to strip the rifle can file the bolt to prevent it from locking after fire. Hell with the sig and glock i could put out 100rounds in under a minute just by using 17rnd mags and tactical mag changes.

Doesnt modding the bolt make it so it can not stop shooting until the mag is empty?

Yes, it's called "slam firing".

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't want to jump the gun but it appears that new video posted of 2 guns could be substantial. I can't imagine what a second item could possibly be that would look like a gun but not be a gun. I only watched in the small view and need to go back in HD and Full screen, but damn if this is real I don't even know what to say about it.

What possible plausible explanation could be given on 2 weapons being in the trunk and them only reporting 1?

If there was in fact an AR and Saiga BOTH in the trunk, it would certainly explain the confusion about the mixed report of them both being there.

We have to remember though that while this would certainly be MORE evidence that the media sucks and there is possibly a cover up, it doesn't mean the the gun in the trunk HAS to be the Bushmaster that was used. Assuming there are an AR and Saiga in the trunk, either one could be owned by anyone really but most likely Rodia since it is his car we assume (all but proven I guess). Now this doesn't mean it is all coincidence and not related, but it doesn't mean that there couldn't have been another AR that was used for the killing.

I think if this is true and there are 2 guns, it is definitely evidence of the cover up, but maybe not the evidence that 00nunya00 thought he was uncovering. It doesn't mean the AR (if true) in the trunk is the one that was used in the shooting, and doesn't mean it isn't the one used in the shooting, but it is none the less an unexplained gun.

So lets take this slow and start to pull some strings and see if anything unravels. We did a good job last time through all the bickering. 00nunya00 I propose we start fresh and see what we can all accomplish being on the same page and working towards the same goal. By gons be by gons and all that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Agreed.
Like I said, I don't even care what kind of guns they were, they were obvious assault weapons of some sort, there were TWO of them, in a car registered to a KNOWN CONVICTED FELON. Either that, or this known convicted felon was on site that day, enough to be apprehended, most likely the guy in the woods (as I have a hard time believing Chris Manfredonia, high school coach and father of a 6-year-old at that school, would EVER run into the woods and away from his child----let alone the cops-----if he thought his child was in danger, as he says he did. Manfredonia was NOT the one caught in the woods; Chris RODIA was the one caught there, after a chase, because he's [one of?] the guys reported as running around the gym-----back towards the woods!

So they catch the guy in the woods, ask to run a plate (that we have seen on the black car being hauled away as "Lanza's") that they come back and say registers to RODIA.

It was Rodia's car, his guns. WTF was he doing parked in front of the school with assault weapons in the trunk, and then running into the woods, coming out saying "I didn't do it"----you know, the thing he shouldn't even really know about happening if he was just in the woods for no nefarious reason.

And to cap it all off, his hearing date for a whole SLEW of charges, from all the way back to 2011 to as recent as Sept of this year------that hearing date was TODAY (12.21.12). One week after. Enough time to see if he'd done his job well enough.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Aside from wanting to get the facts straight there isn’t anything this accomplishes. With every major incident that happens people will yell conspiracy or cover-up but doing that only takes away from the importance of events and in many cases it becomes insulting and disrespectful to the victims. I am sure what I said will fall on deaf ears but I tried.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

It is impossible to insult or disrespect the victims, they are no longer alive. That is politically correct nonsense, I cannot even entertain your suggestion. Maybe I am a sociopath, I don't know but I am tired people calling others these things and worse for simply stating ideas and thoughts.

If anyone would be offended or insulted it would be the parents or family members. They have the right to be insulted, but they don't have a right to tell anyone to stop talking. If you don't like what is being said you don't have to read it. This is all voluntary, no one is forcing anyone to read anyone else's posts or ideas.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Yes, it's called "slam firing".

Modding the bolt lock turns a semiautomatic weapon into a full auto. It allows the bolt to continuously cycle instead of locking after each round is fired. Bump firing, not slam firing, is completely different. Bump firing is a method of holding your finger on the trigger so the recoil causes a reflexive trigger depress allowing a semiautomatic to cycle faster than would normally be possible due to muscle reflex time.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Its quite possible the officer is showing the tech a department AR-15 and the difference between that and what was found in the car. He may have not been aware of tactical shotguns that look like tactical rifles and it may have confused him, he looked a bit lost when he cleared that breach and a shotshell popped out.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Jesus I hope you aren't right. That would be pretty sad if they tech didn't know the difference considering his position. I assume you are being sarcastic, but its late and hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I know for a fact that it is a Saiga, or at least an AK. I have held this stock in my hand; and very nearly put it on my rifle. It's the Tapco Dragunov-styled stock for AK platform weapons. To the best of my knowledge this stock is not manufactured for AR-based weapons due to differences in the action, i.e no buffer tube. Not sure if this has been posted yet but I'm about to head off to bed and didn't want to wade through 22 pages.
(edited: for this particular video source to be posted, not the saiga issue)

view 1

view 2

Source video. Be sure to click the link and boost up the resolution to 1080p.

edit on 23-12-2012 by netwarrior because: formatting

edit on 23-12-2012 by netwarrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join