It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

No, I missed that, please post again.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I cannot believe that this thread is still limping along... Anyone with any knowledge of the AR platform will tell you that the rifle in the OP is not a Bushmaster, Not a Colt, Not a DPMS, Not a Sig, Not a Rugerl, Not a S&W or any other AR platform rifle. Period

It has been said many times in this pointless thread... AR's do not cycle from a side bolt as indicated by the long and deliberate bolt throw from the right side of the weapon depicted in the video. Simple as that.

Compare this

To what you see in the OP's video. Simple end of discussion.....

Anything else is just baiting and trolling for absolutely no reason.. The consensus is SAIGA with a Dragunov Stock.

How many times does this picture have to be shared

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It's "limping along" because posters such as yourself keep posting to it.

If you're satisfied it's not the Bushmaster, great. No need to convince anyone else.

Unless you're as invested in this "pointless" thread as the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by jibeho

It's "limping along" because posters such as yourself keep posting to it.

If you're satisfied it's not the Bushmaster, great. No need to convince anyone else.

Unless you're as invested in this "pointless" thread as the rest of us.

This thread is awesome...

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion

I was just reading about the NRA press conference and how folks in the media were appalled by the NRA dude's idea of competent, armed security in schools... and once again they push this particular line -

He used a military-style assault rifle and police said he carried hundreds of bullets in high-capacity magazines, as well as two handguns. The weapons were legally purchased and registered to his mother, Nancy, his first victim.

Source: www.abc.net.au...

There's no way Nancy Lanza was qualified to own an AR15 in Connecticut under their gun laws. They want to ban a class of weapon of which the possession in the state of Connecticut is a felony anyway. CT's tough gun laws were a failure in this instance and the 28 lives tragically snuffed out by a deranged gunman are proof of that fact.

www.cga.ct.gov...-202c.htm

Sec. 53-202c. Possession of assault weapon prohibited. Class D felony. (a) Except as provided in section 53-202e, any person who, within this state, possesses any assault weapon, except as provided in sections 29-37j, 53-202a to 53-202k, inclusive, and 53-202o and subsection (h) of section 53a-46a, shall be guilty of a class D felony and shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment of which one year may not be suspended or reduced; except that a first-time violation of this subsection shall be a class A misdemeanor if (1) the person presents proof that he lawfully possessed the assault weapon prior to October 1, 1993, and (2) the person has otherwise possessed the firearm in compliance with subsection (d) of section 53-202d.

(b) The provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall not apply to the possession of assault weapons by members or employees of the Department of Public Safety, police departments, the Department of Correction or the military or naval forces of this state or of the United States for use in the discharge of their official duties; nor shall anything in sections 29-37j and 53-202a to 53-202k, inclusive, and subsection (h) of section 53a-46a prohibit the possession or use of assault weapons by sworn members of these agencies when on duty and the use is within the scope of their duties.

(c) The provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall not apply to the possession of an assault weapon by any person prior to July 1, 1994, if all of the following are applicable:

(1) The person is eligible under sections 29-37j and 53-202a to 53-202k, inclusive, and subsection (h) of section 53a-46a to apply for a certificate of possession for the assault weapon by July 1, 1994;

(2) The person lawfully possessed the assault weapon prior to October 1, 1993; and

(3) The person is otherwise in compliance with sections 29-37j and 53-202a to 53-202k, inclusive, and subsection (h) of section 53a-46a.

(d) The provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall not apply to a person who is the executor or administrator of an estate that includes an assault weapon for which a certificate of possession has been issued under section 53-202d, if the assault weapon is possessed at a place set forth in subdivision (1) of subsection (d) of section 53-202d or as authorized by the Probate Court.

When the fact that the weapons were illegally possessed eventually comes out in the media (probably after the new bans have been put in place), they'll blame the mother's prepping and call for a crackdown on "survivalists", which won't end well - it'd be like a couple of Ruby Ridges per month if the .gov pushes too hard.
edit on 21-12-2012 by nottelling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

LOL, I've posted a lot less in this thread than certain other posters. And now, you're just taking it off-topic and making this personal. No need to derail the thread just to make yourself feel superior.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

At 30:20 the police offi­cer reports the license plate of the vehi­cle.

"872 YEO"

Shortly after this they SAY IT IS REGISTEReD TO WHO????

Christo­pher A. Rodia

But wait, check out the car presented to us as Adam Lanza's car:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

That *does* seem to be the exact same car we're discussing in this thread, and if so, mystery solved-----this isn't even Lanza's car. But then the bigger question of what this other guy was doing there with an assault weapon in his trunk, and no kids at that school......

This just gets weirder and weirder.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

"872 YEO"

Christo­pher A. Rodia

Can we please get people to stop posting new, relevant information, and return to the pointless argument over exactly what kind of long gun was found in the trunk of the car?[/sarcasm]

Seriously though, the link went to a photo, but not to an audio. Do you have the link to the audio portion?

Also, that's a Connecticut plate, not Jersey. Where then did the reference to a car with Jersey plates come from? From another suspect's vehicle?

edit on 21-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

"872 YEO"

Christo­pher A. Rodia

Good catch.

So finally... PROOF the Bushmaster WASN'T in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!! ...because it wasn't a Bushmaster AR15 and it wasn't Lanza's car. Off to check out the Rodia thread. Later, trunkguntards

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"872 YEO"
Christo­pher A. Rodia

BrianG,

What is your source for the above pic? I've just received info this is not a photo from the scene at Sandy Hook, but another unrelated crime scene.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OK bare with me on this look at the writing on the transporter
The one the only
now look at the wiktionary entry for that?
I am just putting it out there for you all to see if there is any hiden meaning to this.
I understand some will say i'm mad and so what etc but the whole case is strange
so if you get anything from this let us know. don't hate the player hate the game.

Remember there is some serious NLP and subliminal's? at work in all of this case
like the constant need to use the words "Assault Rifle" to drum fear and bad feelings and
massive emotion and this is how TPTB do there dirty work and boy does it work!
ALSO i just put theonetheonly into anagram software and that is freaky!
some strange words
en.wiktionary.org...

edit on 21/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: titbit's

edit on 21/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: anagram

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I just watched a documentary on the Washington sniper, it was a bushmaster, Do you believe this could be a false flag? I hate to say it but it has happened right at the right time for Obama to take guns from people. I saw an alex jones clip where Sandy Hook was in the Batman Movie. what are your thoughtsNewWorldNewAge.com

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

trunkguntards

oh i know this is inappropriate but LOL so much

you invented a word THAT is priceless. have a star.

I mean come on! we need some light hearted relief from this topic (well i do!)
in fact the whole story is turning into a massive sick joke,and it's on us!well on the USA
TPTB WANT YOUR GUNS.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting developments no?

I wonder if this thread will just die off since it is now totally irrelevant?

Or could there possibly be an "I was so totally wrong on all accounts I don't even know what to post" post?

I guess we will see the character of some characters now.

Yes, this is childish. I don't care, I took a beating too.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Interesting developments no?

I wonder if this thread will just die off since it is now totally irrelevant?

Or could there possibly be an "I was so totally wrong on all accounts I don't even know what to post" post?

I guess we will see the character of some characters now.

Yes, this is childish. I don't care, I took a beating too.

What the eff is your damage, dude?

I was the one who said that other thread was important, and might make this one irrelevant. But you have to continue being a child? Seriously, wow. Whatever you're hanging around here like a stray dog waiting for, don't hold your breath. Even if I *were* inclined to concede anything at this point, you've certainly guaranteed it won't be to you.

Jesus H.

MODS: close this one up, this troll is never going to quit.
edit on 21-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
OK bare with me on this look at the writing on the transporter
The one the only
now look at the wiktionary entry for that?
I am just putting it out there for you all to see if there is any hiden meaning to this.
I understand some will say i'm mad and so what etc but the whole case is strange
so if you get anything from this let us know. don't hate the player hate the game.

Remember there is some serious NLP and subliminal's? at work in all of this case
like the constant need to use the words "Assault Rifle" to drum fear and bad feelings and
massive emotion and this is how TPTB do there dirty work and boy does it work!
ALSO i just put theonetheonly into anagram software and that is freaky!
some strange words
en.wiktionary.org...

edit on 21/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: titbit's

edit on 21/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: anagram

Your right, much of this train wreck of a media event has been based around pure agenda driven motives from the inclusion in almost every single MSM article saying "assault rifle" to "lone gunman". That picture and all it presents is an interesting one to say the least. I invite all members to look at the picture closely and at the clues it provides and form up your own opinions as too what it means, I will not impart my feelings about it at this time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Im a shill AND a troll.

You argued for 17 pages you had proof of a bushmaster in the trunk. Now you I want the moderators to close your thread? Why would you do that?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Well, now I don't, because the *other* thread related to the car has been closed and is about to go poof.

But expecting anyone to read this far into the thread to get to what *might* be the much more important part is unreasonable. So I hope that another thread can pick up where that *other* one left off, so we can discuss this new development further.

And seriously, with this thread, at least we figured out that the gun in the trunk of *that* car (whomever's it is) is not one that's publicly registered to and reported as Nancy Lanza's quaint little rifles that were not used in the shooting. So we've gotten somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join