It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Sandy Hook school murderer, Adam Lanza, literally destroyed his computer hard-drive with a hammer. Why would he do that, knowing that he was going to die (killed or suicide) and not be around to be prosecuted for anything?

Answer: He was trying to protect someone! Could that "someone" be one of the people mentioned in this thread?

I thought ISP's (at the Government's direction) kept a log of every I.P. address we interact with while surfing. Maybe even images of everything rendered on our computers via the internet? Perhaps having access to Lanza's hard drive is not needed in order to get to the bottom of this massacre.
-cwm

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Just as a matter of interest, the title could be looked at as an anagram that spells out "Elementary sparassi" Sparassi is Italian and is a form of sparare which can mean shoot .

en.wiktionary.org...

I doubt it is anything more than coincidence, but it is interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Fact number 6 - Less than one month and a half AFTER Hurricane Sandy, a serial killer enters SANDY HOOK Elementary School, in the village of SANDY HOOK, in Newtown, Connecticut, and kills dozens of little kids in a horrible massacre
reply to post by GLontra

No serial killer involved in this massacre. What happened in Sandy Hook was mass murder, the killer was not a serial killer however by definition.

I am enjoying your thread and find it interesting

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

The Sandy Hook school murderer, Adam Lanza, literally destroyed his computer hard-drive with a hammer. Why would he do that, knowing that he was going to die (killed or suicide) and not be around to be prosecuted for anything?

Why does the suicidal often write farewell letters? They are not going to be around to see any response.

If he is guilty, we shouldn't apply too much rational thought to someone clearly irrational.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let's say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…"

^^The above quote has noting to do with a movie review. Its code, and a very good one obviously, considering its not even being considered by authorities as a link to an indepth cult like sociopathic idealism. Its dark, sickening humor, a slap in the face, its disgusting pun, its an update for a select group of individuals involved in this elaborate psycho social group. A group of sociopathic/psychopathic individuals that seek glorification through means of mass murders. Sorta like jihadists seeking martyrdom through means of suicide bombings, *Accept this is an underground group of individuals seeking glorification and immortality through extreme murderous actions in a cult like manner. Its a small group of extremely disfunctional individuals that consider themselves completely emotionally seperated from society and have NO remorse for their actions because they consider us with pure indifference and deserving of slaughter. This is not a government conspiracy, just as Ted Bundy is not an operative of the Illuminati performing his atrocities in the name of social conformity for the sake of an elitest agenda. This is not a conspiracy, its socially inept individuals with an agenda of death.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gram1point0

Who is Sandy Hook?

Peter Pan was played by Sandy Duncan
Captain hooks name is captain James Hook.

Read this diolog between Peter Pan and Captain Hook.
quotes
It's pretty disturbing in light of the current events.
Possible split personality programming.
Captain James Hook: Stop me! This is not a joke! I'm committing suicide!
"Death is the only adventure I have left.

It's late here, I will try and post some more quotes tomorrow.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gram1point0

Sorry did I read that correctly?

You're suggesting the author of that review is part of a cult taking pleasure in this travesty?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by carewemust

Why does the suicidal often write farewell letters? They are not going to be around to see any response.

If he is guilty, we shouldn't apply too much rational thought to someone clearly irrational.

Lol, what do you mean? A suicide note is to leave a goodbye message to the loved ones (hopefully) along with often providing a reason for their decision to take their lives. This is an action driven by the desire to let those who were close to you know your final thoughts - NOT to see their reaction/receive a reaction.

As for the thread, very interesting however after checking out more of the reviewers site, it really does seem like he's just a normal guy and the date is potential coincidence (he seems to love collecting slasher films and he seems to review one every few days). I must admit the opening paragraph is strange, but it is still a jump to assume he was giving a warning in code. Definitely requires more research before such claims can be substaintiated.
edit on 21-12-2012 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Great find man definatly a star

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

My point was both apparently did it for their own reasons regardless of the fact they cannot witness a response.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Ok...
Weird title.
Weird date.
Weird review.
At first I didn't think there was anything out of the ordinary about the shooting...but now...
This thread is just SCREAMING cover-up...

Nice find

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The author of that review does reviews of MANY low budget slut/kill/blood&gore type movies. If anyone were to check out his other reviews, they would see he is just a regular, doing a regular job. Considering they are 4 hours ahead of EST, and after reading many of his reviews on other low budget movies, this isn't a conspiracy at all. He is trying to make his review interesting. I have actually sent an email to the author and I hope he will respond on this site.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Are you kidding me? THAT caught your attention? Do you really think that everything that combines the words "sandy" and "hook" is relevant?

Seriously. This is trying a bit hard...

And what is strange about that review?

I am all for uncovering useful info, but why does it have to come to posts like this (or the batman one, that one was gold as well)?

Anyway, keep on I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoLuminous

I really honestly hope that was sarcasm...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sandy Hook is in Jersey, I go surf fishing for blues there. This movie is a slasher flick that takes place there...some of you are certifiable crazy. I'm all about CT's , but most of you are rambling on like stoned 12 year olds. You need a reality check.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

My point was both apparently did it for their own reasons regardless of the fact they cannot witness a response.

But how do they link together? Regardless of witnessing responses, a person leaves a suicide note to provide his loved ones a last message/reason (which makes sense, since it would be traumatic to tell them in person and then kill yourself infront of them). This is really not the same in any way as a kid destroying his whole computer prior to his own suicide, since either way no evidence from that computer can be used against him. This makes no sense without an added reason.

Therefore, either:

1) He was attempting to hide evidence regarding a plot bigger than just himself (hence making sense to destroy a computer that could still affect those alive)
2) He's a nutter who just wanted to smash up his computer

I'm not really into these types of conspiracy theories, and this guy didn't even show remorse for his own Mother, let alone poor innocent children, so I HIGHLY DOUBT he had the decency to destroy his computer to let some other people off the hook. In which case 2) is the likely answer.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

But how do they link together? Regardless of witnessing responses, a person leaves a suicide note to provide his loved ones a last message/reason

Okay apparently we both differ on how rational suicide letters are. Fine that's a different discussion. My point wasn't on that. I was saying they are both equally rational/irrational. Just like the suicide victim has his/her reasons, so might this shooter. It's being suggested there is no possible explanation other than conspiracy for him smashing his HD. I disagree. There could be a plethora of reasons on his part alone when you take into account irrationality....which likely was the case.

1) He was attempting to hide evidence regarding a plot bigger than just himself (hence making sense to destroy a computer that could still affect those alive)

It's possible.

That's what I meant essentially.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I see, I was confused because from my view point in this case one of the situations was alot more rational than the other. But like you said, I guess thats another discussion. Ultimately, I agree with you that it was most probably #2. I just can't see what people are trying to get at. The general theme seems to be some sort of blood sacrifice but if you are into that side of the conspiracy theories then surely you would of read that these sacrifices are done in rituals by the ones looking to gain from it themselves, not by using a 'puppet' to shoot up a school.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazDaKing

How about:

3. He read something on his computer which made him extremely angry (perhaps about his mother planning on putting him into care). So mad infact, that he just smashed it into little pieces, went to his mother's gun cabinet, got out a weapon, went and shot his mother. Then loaded the car up with weapons, drove to the school and shot everyone he could.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by DazDaKing

How about:

3. He read something on his computer which made him extremely angry (perhaps about his mother planning on putting him into care). So mad infact, that he just smashed it into little pieces, went to his mother's gun cabinet, got out a weapon, went and shot his mother. Then loaded the car up with weapons, drove to the school and shot everyone he could.

Yeah, that is a legitimate reason aswell, must admit I completely forgot about the whole mother wanting to put him into care thing. Though it ties loosely to 2) because to react like that is still a sign of serious mental illness (which was obviously prevailent prior to this if his mother was looking to put him into care). But it does provide a good reason for why he actually smashed his computer up.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join