It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by ManMadeWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That is indeed too coincidental, yet again.
The review date odd as well.

I think the police should be informed. It could be a lead, he watched that film and got the idea in his twisted head.
That's if he was the real culprit.

Star and flagged of course. Good find!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

He is currently in the UK, but someone should contact the authorities there. Pretty likely this reviewer was behind the attack in some way. A little too convenient that he all of the sudden knew about people linking to his review and tried to spread disinfo claiming it was just a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

That's IT in a NUTshell.

Sickos Mom worked at Sandy Hook and so when he heard about a gore movie with that name he thought that was too cool and he watched it. Then when he is watching Batman for the umteenth time he looks at all the periperal stuff on screen and notices the name Sandy Hook. He probably thought this was a sign. An Omen. He probably thought this was just way too cool and too much of a coincidence and relating the joker nut job in Aurora with the lingerie massacare and the possible fact that he hated his Mom who talked all about those kids at school all the time, those kids who he may have felt she loved more than him, the dude went off.

There is probably no conspiracy here except for this one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime
reply to post by violet

He is currently in the UK, but someone should contact the authorities there. Pretty likely this reviewer was behind the attack in some way. A little too convenient that he all of the sudden knew about people linking to his review and tried to spread disinfo claiming it was just a coincidence.

Originally posted by violet
That is indeed too coincidental, yet again.
The review date odd as well.

I think the police should be informed. It could be a lead, he watched that film and got the idea in his twisted head.
That's if he was the real culprit.

Star and flagged of course. Good find!

Contacting the authorities would do nothing, since this whole conspiracy relies on them being involved in the cover-up...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Contacting the authorities would do nothing, since this whole conspiracy relies on them being involved in the cover-up...

Oh really? The government runs ASlashAbove.com and Mr. Creepo Presents? These are accomplices - probably the masterminds - to the murders.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Oh really? The government runs ASlashAbove.com and Mr. Creepo Presents? These are accomplices - probably the masterminds - to the murders.

Then report it and see how far you get.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Add this to the evidence, surely the phrase ' if you have nothing to hide than you have nothing to fear' rings a bell hmmmm.

Facebook now threatening to shut down accounts of users who question official narrative on Sandy Hook shooting

Source

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
There's only one thing that bothers me more, than when people assume everything is a conspiracy.

It's when people assume that others assume everything is conspiracy by simply relating and making correlations of strange "coincidences" such as this.

Most of us, in fact, I don't think anyone in this thread has claimed that these "coincidences" are indicative of a conspiracy or planned event.

You people need to realize that much of the time we are simply observing and objectively observing at that, as well as we can. The abstract mind is always there, that is a given, but to simply assume that we're always thinking these observations are indicative of conspiracy?

Come on....

I agree with you on this. Many times I have seen people become interested in particular events or material, with a strange parallel to a seemingly unassociated event or tragedy, that seems very odd in hind-sight.

Maybe it's a habit, or a way to entertain our brain, by recognizing any correlation between two events that have yet to be uncovered. We do it a lot, it doesn't have to be world news of a tragedy, war, or political maneuvering.

I also think that, sometimes, people enter the debate and they may not understand the discussion. This could be where some of the most preposterous theories come from.

There is no doubt that many aspects, included in this type of speculation, could be considered fringe, outrageous, and borderline mental malfunction. In spite of this, I also believe that many uncovered 'Official Story' lies can be attributed to this type of debate.

Although this type of debate can be seen as vulgar and dis-respectful, it would be a terrible mistake to condemn this type of communication/investigation. If everyone sat on their hands and never questioned the 'Official Story', avoiding any participation in discussions that could be considered taboo - as to remain socially accepted - we would truly be screwed. We'd have about as much power as the humans grown in the energy farms of the Matrix movies.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Visceral
I apologize if this has been mentioned...but I also find it odd that the killer strikes when a storm comes.

Very strange indeed!

I think you mean hurricane

edit on 20-12-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Geeesh, sorry I only focused on and read the blogger's post. I thought that was what made it special, not just the movie by itself. I mean, how many hurricanes have struck Connecticut since 2000?

This many

But, ok, since it was the movie, has anyone seen this page on IMDBabout a movie from 2010 named Aurora, where part of the Description mentions the 42 year old lead driving across town with a rifle? James Holmes was 24 when he killed 12 people in Aurora, Colorado this last July.

Does that make this a noteworthy coincidence without some cryptic message posted on the day of the Tucson shooting or some other massacre?

...see why I focused on what the movie reviewer and the comments he made? ...And not on the actual film clip or movie ad...Make sense?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Sphota because: Autocorrect strikes again

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Astonishing stuff!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This rules. Too bad the review wasn't published January 1, 2012.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I don't see anything very odd about this at all. You're reaching.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
So what do we know?

There was film where the lead Bad guy

At one point Blows up a Stadium in Sandy Hook.

The Character Bane once looked like this

Who has few similarities to this guy. (The mask/facewear Spikes round the neck

A film which was reviewed on the same day as the shooting at the Batman film, which featured the place name of the title of this movie.

Quite a few chips had to land the same way up for this to happen.

Either way, impossible to predict, unless we start looking for all the movies reviewed the same day as Sandy Hook massacre.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
The Poster has the word hurricane written on it as well..
wtf is going on???

Seriously? They really mis-spelled Massacre on the poster for a movie where that is part of the title?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by violet

When someone links to your website you can see exactly what website the clicks are coming from unless they hide the referrer.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Sphota

Do you think it's a little odd that a man who is an expert in computer science for finance companies and is fluent in four languages spends his days reviewing "massacre" movies?

I'm fluent in four languages and have a master's degree, own a business, well, just sold it, besides the point, yet here I am reviewing the good, the bad, and the insane on ATS everyday. I also enjoy gardening, coin collecting, death metal and politics.

Do you think that is a little odd? People's hobbies are people's hobbies...I was about to start a blog on my side interests after Christmas. People are allowed to have hobbies and interests that deviate from their stereotype.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Im a believer in synchronicity. Seems to me the reviewer subconsciously picked up that the title of this movied will carry a lot more meaning sometime in the future (i also believe in a universal, omnipotent consciousness that we often tap into without realizing it). The fact that he didnt even seem to realize where such a thought came from lends credence to this.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

The date is definitely weird. I wonder why Sandy Hook though..?

SnF

I'm not sure why the name "Sandy Hook" is in the title of the movie...

Don't know if it has anything in the plot to justify that name "Sandy Hook" in title...

Maybe Timothy Green Beckley could clarify that in the next Coast to Coast AM show...

But what is REALLY weird is the date of the review, and how the review starts...

Sandy Hook is in the title because the movie is about girls going on a spring break vacation in Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

The fact that Sandy Hook is in the title could be a coincidence, I accept that. But this review? The date it was published? The opening paragraph...?? I don't trust it.

Reviewing an obviously unpopular movie 12 years later, on the day of a MOVIE massacre, 5 months before a SANDY HOOK massacre.

No.. absolutely not...

Interesting. but why would this guy have insider info on this attack, beforehand and why would he be exposing it if he was an insider?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join