It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre

Lingerie comes from the latin word "lineus", which means linen. It is also where we get the word "line". Flax was woven into lines of yarn. Could this be a way to draw a line from one massacre to the next? From Aurora to Sandy Hook? Hmmm?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by GLontra
Oooohhh, but of course!!

EVERY MONTH people are publishing reviews about movies that have the words "Sandy Hook" and "massacre" in the title, right?

EVERY MONTH!!!

And EVERY MONTH there are massacres happening in theaters, right? Specially in theaters were a movie that has "a strike in Sandy Hook" are screening, right?

It happens ALL THE TIME!

Ehhhh.. No.

No, just that month.

Lets say I run a movie review site, and I see that there has been a train crash somewhere today that is making huge news.
I log into my blog, I find a movie out there about a train crash, and I write a post about it in the hope that I get some more traffic from that.
Then, a year later there's another train crash that hits the headlines...

Does that mean I planned the train crash? Does it mean movies are talking to me? Does it mean I'm living in the Matrix?

No, it means I created a post that got some attention just as I planned it to. Only now it's getting even more attention because people the timing of it is suspicious - when really I was just doing my job as a webmaster,

Oh, of course!!!

Because the movie "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre" has EVERYTHING to do with a massacre in a THEATER!

LMAO!

You "debunkers" are getting more and more DESPERATE!

There is NOTHING in the movie "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre" about a massacre in a theater.

And his blog is ONLY about movies with MASSACRES. ALL movies reviewed there are about massacres.

But among HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of B-movies with massacres that there are in the world, he chooses to write a review about one that has SANDY HOOK in the title, EXACTLY in the day of the shootings in Aurora.

There is NO WAY that he KNEW that the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" had an "attack in Sandy Hook", since this information was known only by VERY FEW PEOPLE at that time.

99% of people who watched the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" have NO IDEA that stadium where Bane makes his first attack is located in a district of Gotham City called "Sandy Hook" (previously known as South Hinkley, until 2011 - strange, uh?). There is NO MENTION in the movie of the stadium being in Sandy Hook, except for the scene where the guy puts the finger over Sandy Hook in the map, and it's VERY DIFFICULT to see the name Sandy Hook in the map.

The idea that Luisito Gonzalez KNEW that the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" has an "attack in Sandy Hook" is RIDICULOUS, unless he is an INSIDER.

The idea that he choose to review "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre" on that day because he knew the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" has an "attack in Sandy Hook" is PATHETIC, unless he is an INSIDER.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Now read the first paragraph of the review:

"So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let's say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…"

Do you notice how it looks like the author wants everyone to notice there is something wrong with the title of the movie, and that the title has a cryptic meaning?

What is going on here?

I would think the reviewer was more than likely being being tongue-in-cheek because of the crass nature of the title.

I mean, what on earth could a film titled SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE be about?!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I would like to know if any foul play has occurred over the supposed dates of the movie review??

Could this not have been Edited recently??

I'm pretty sure that dates and any other info can be Edited!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Has anybody considered this reviewer is a hoaxster with the ability to plant an incorrect submission date for the review?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I apologize if this has been mentioned...but I also find it odd that the killer strikes when a storm comes.

Very strange indeed!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
Has anybody considered this reviewer is a hoaxster with the ability to plant an incorrect submission date for the review?

Isnt it amazing that someone somewhere in the World was thinking and writing nearly the exact thing as me and posting at the exact time??
edit on 20-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visceral
I apologize if this has been mentioned...but I also find it odd that the killer strikes when a storm comes.

Very strange indeed!

I think you mean hurricane

edit on 20-12-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

If you look on IMDB, it says that Tim Beckley has only been involved in 3 very low budget horror movies.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

The date is definitely weird. I wonder why Sandy Hook though..?

SnF

I'm not sure why the name "Sandy Hook" is in the title of the movie...

Don't know if it has anything in the plot to justify that name "Sandy Hook" in title...

Maybe Timothy Green Beckley could clarify that in the next Coast to Coast AM show...

But what is REALLY weird is the date of the review, and how the review starts...

Sandy Hook is in the title because the movie is about girls going on a spring break vacation in Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

And the fact they're killed by some weirdo with a hook for a hand. Bet that weirdo thought the strippers would love it since they chose to vacation in "Sandy Hook". Shorter reach than the OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Anyone thought to contact the author of the blog for clarification yet?

The date is a very, very strange coincidence, but still, just a coincidence in my opinion.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Scope and a Beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
The Poster has the word hurricane written on it as well..
wtf is going on???

Looks like an MK-ULTRA magic ritual to me. Black magic, or black psychiatry.

People know black psychiatry exists right? It's where psychs know what can go right in a person's mind, they know what goes wrong too, and they exploit it. Movie makers know this too. Some people get their kicks from this. Crooked psychologists exist.

See, they get their business from demented. More crazy people, more money. They need the people alive, so they can study them. Maybe save a few demented ones to use directed energy weapons on, try some remote binaural hypnosis from HAARP or something.

Black psychiatry works like sorcery, black magic. So, you could do a ritual or experiment, and invoke a madness, or an evil meme, and bring it onto an unwitting victim, done through the collective unconscious. And the meme finds a puppet to do it. Psychic driving takes time, like magic, and requires an arena.

Our consciousness makes our world. Get enough souls to watch a slaying ritual, in a circle called a movie theater, their minds make it real, and someone long distance catches the spirit, and the spirit takes them over. The demonic spirit. Soda and popcorn, a mass to go with the fake vision to drive your psyche. Movies as spells, that's why they are dressed up with format and formula.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by barefootsoldier

Not if you take into account who the producer is...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The first few lines of this movie review just strike me as the author attempting to (poorly) display sarcasm in text. I think he was just making fun of the ridiculous title. Also the film seems to take place on a beach resort(as far as I can tell)--which maybe in reference to Sandy Hook, NJ, which is also a beach. So, I'm going with coincidence.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

Exactly, people are losing their f*cking minds saying this is proof of MK Ultra etc. Be serious.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by theghoster

Exactly, people are losing their f*cking minds saying this is proof of MK Ultra etc. Be serious.

This is how these conspiracy theories spiral out of control.

There is something speculative that is slightly interesting but nothing more, then something else speculative shows up, and then some even more speculative stuff shows up, and then someone says "Look at all the evidence piling up, wake up!".

Conspiracy theorists think the accumulation of really poor, speculative evidence makes a great case, but it doesn't

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

The date is a very, very strange coincidence, but still, just a coincidence in my opinion.

Is it so shocking that on the same date as one shooting, there would be a review for a movie containing the name of a place a different shooting took place months later?

For me, it isn't even much of a coincidence. As others have mentioned, Sandy Hook is not a unique name, it will crop up all over the place if you look. I'd imagine google is full of Sandy Hook references that predate the shooting, just waiting for someone to make a phony connection.

Coincidence is exactly what this is.
edit on 20-12-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom

Originally posted by Syntagma
reply to post by FinalCountdown

What immediately popped into my head was the Bohemian Grove ceremony called Cremation of Care, the title of which i could never quite get my head around.

Actually, Cremation of Care is, IMO, about a rather more mundane (and evil) premise. THink about the Bohemians themselves. What are they involved in, generally? They are law types, either through government employment, which is why the particular individuals are invited, because they are in a position to affect changesin law, or they are financial types who pay for the laws they want. It is all about the manipulation of (we) humans through law.

Legally, "care" is a concept wherein a person has an obligation not to screw-over another person through negligence or incaution. You are required by law to exercise due "care" not to harm your neighbor. You cannot, for example, burn toxic # in your yard and send the smoke into your neighbors house. You are responsible, under "due care" theory, if your tree falls on your neighbors house and kills his cat. THis tenet underlies many lawas such as driving laws, industrial regulations, pollution laws, etc.

So, the Bohemians let themselves off the hook for "due care" with their little magickal ceremony and their pre-recorded demon voices, which allows them to go forward with their plans for world domination which include mostly bigass schemes to # peoeple over on a grand scale.

It is patently ridiculous for them to concern themselves with technicalities like this, but they are ridiculous (if wildly dangerous) people. You cannot grok the mind of madness unless you are mad.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is a horror movie from the year 2000 called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".

The director of that weird movie is Ufologist and paranormal investigator Timothy Green Beckley, who is a frequent guest in Coast to Coast AM:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Now, look at this very weird review of that movie, published in a blog specialized in horror movies:

aslashabove.com...

First of all, notice how the review was published on July 20, 2012, the same day of the massacre in Aurora, Colorado, during the premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises".

Now read the first paragraph of the review:

"So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let's say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…"

Do you notice how it looks like the author wants everyone to notice there is something wrong with the title of the movie, and that the title has a cryptic meaning?

What is going on here?

Yeah man.. and haven't you noticed that Sandy Hook is on planet Earth.. weird huh.. considering we are too..

Also 3+1 = 4.. but 2+2=4 It can't be a coincidence!

It's a black op / flase flag / lizard men / shadow people / hairy ogre / boiled egg monster operation!
Run to the hills!

Or there could be absolutely NOTHING strange or unusual... I'll go with the latter

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What is coincidence?

co·in·ci·dence [koh-in-si-duh ns]
1. a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance

What is chance?

1 a : something that happens unpredictably without discernible human intention or observable cause

Chance is our inability to predict with certainty.

Coincidence is our inability to discern the causal relationship between two events that appear correlated.

In other words two events are considered a coincidence only when we can't find the connected link or relationship between them.

Coincidence and chance are words we give to explain our ignorance ... they are not really explanations at all ...

To say something is coincidence is to say I don't know and nothing more ...

saying that there is no link between them assumes you know everything there is to know. Which you couldn't possibly. There could be psychic connections, thought transference etc. that are the causal connections. What you are really saying is there are no connections you can see.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join