It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is a horror movie from the year 2000 called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre".

The director of that weird movie is Ufologist and paranormal investigator Timothy Green Beckley, who is a frequent guest in Coast to Coast AM:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Now, look at this very weird review of that movie, published in a blog specialized in horror movies:

aslashabove.com...

First of all, notice how the review was published on July 20, 2012, the same day of the massacre in Aurora, Colorado, during the premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises".

Now read the first paragraph of the review:

"So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let's say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…"

Do you notice how it looks like the author wants everyone to notice there is something wrong with the title of the movie, and that the title has a cryptic meaning?

What is going on here?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

The date is definitely weird. I wonder why Sandy Hook though..?

SnF

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

SnF

I'm not sure why the name "Sandy Hook" is in the title of the movie...

Don't know if it has anything in the plot to justify that name "Sandy Hook" in title...

Maybe Timothy Green Beckley could clarify that in the next Coast to Coast AM show...

But what is REALLY weird is the date of the review, and how the review starts...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
All I can really reply with is,

Dude wtf?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

SnF

Don't know if it has anything in the plot to justify that name "Sandy Hook" in title...

Maybe Timothy Green Beckley could clarify that in the next Coast to Coast AM show...

But what is REALLY weird is the date of the review, and how the review starts...

Sandy Hook is in the title because the movie is about girls going on a spring break vacation in Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The Poster has the word hurricane written on it as well..
wtf is going on???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

SnF

Sandy Hook is in the title because the movie is about girls going on a spring break vacation in Sandy Hook, New Jersey.

Oh, I see...

Now, Timothy Green Beckley only needs to clarify why he directed a horror movie with the words "Sandy Hook" and "massacre" in the title...

I hope he can do that on Coast to Coast AM as soon as possible...

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

reply to post by GLontra

Good find!!

SnF

The fact that Sandy Hook is in the title could be a coincidence, I accept that. But this review? The date it was published? The opening paragraph...?? I don't trust it.

Reviewing an obviously unpopular movie 12 years later, on the day of a MOVIE massacre, 5 months before a SANDY HOOK massacre.

No.. absolutely not...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
The Poster has the word hurricane written on it as well..
wtf is going on???

Mind = BLOWN... WOWW

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Amazon.com lists Timothy Green Beckley as the director of the movie:

www.amazon.com...

He is the same director of "The Three Faces Of UFOlogy" and "Secrets of the Vatican":

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its a real movie. And you can buy it on Amazon.
Huh, the musical soundtrack is provided by the Serpenteens.
That's interesting in itself if anyone's paid attention to the Red Hook thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow....just wow!
S&F and a big bump lol...can't wait to see what others have to say about this. Good find!
jacygirl

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

MODS.......This needs put on the front page ASAP!

This indeed is very suspect.......The date of the review 12 effing years later?? Exactly on the Aurora shooting date?? Just months before the actual massacre at Sandy Hook?

WOW great find OP.......Things do eventually add up.......Something we will NEVER hear from MSM.......

Me loves ATS!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey OP, how did you come across this?
I've noticed people are bringing all sorts of these weird things about Sandy Hook to ATS, that's strange in itself.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have said it here before and I will say it again:

People are beginning to tap back into their natural abilities known as TEMPORAL AWARENESS.

Prophecy, seeing the future, seeing the past, it's all there. Except, when you combine ancient traditions with modern day electromagnetic technology...

Believe me, I've seen some HARROWING #...

And yet this stuff is IGNORED, just like credible UFOs, just like encounters with alternate species, just like...

And it makes you wonder, when all of this is going to come to an incredible slap of actuality across the faces of those who, whether consciously or unconsciously, try to 'will away' these aspects of our planetary experience, by disbelieving or debunking with totally asinine bull tripe.
edit on 19-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
I've noticed people are bringing all sorts of these weird things about Sandy Hook to ATS, that's strange in itself.

Step 1) Google 'Sandy Hook'.

Step 2) Go to where they hide #, on page 5+.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON

There is a thread about it in that other "conspiracy website" frequented only by "nutcases", hehe...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
Whether this is real or not, I have said it here before and I will say it again:

People are beginning to tap back into their natural abilities known as TEMPORAL AWARENESS.

Prophecy, seeing the future, seeing the past, it's all there. Except, when you combine ancient traditions with modern day electromagnetic technology...

Believe me, I've seen some HARROWING #...

Timewave Zero?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
the guy on the cover resembles batman a bit too! my god im becoming a conspiracy theorist

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedavies
the guy on the cover resembles batman a bit too! my god im becoming a conspiracy theorist

Well, the mask is black, and let us to see his mouth... Just like Batman's mask...

Timothy Green Beckley needs to explain that too...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join