It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

That was odd, what is bizarre aside from the long list of questions about the shooting, is this:

Ryan Lanza is listed as Lanza's only heir.

She had control over Adam to some degree and she was not the least bit concerned for leaving anything even in a trust to take care of Adam?

Well, according to the articles you've linked they haven't even found her will yet. The one firm filed documents listing Ryan Lanza as the only heir because Adam is dead and Ryan is in fact the only heir.

Not talking about you necessarily but really don't see the value in folks with such confirmation bias scouring every document to be found online in search of the "bizarre."
edit on 21-1-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Does anyone know of there were taxes paid the last three years for him or how to find out?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

The one firm filed documents listing Ryan Lanza as the only heir because Adam is dead and Ryan is in fact the only heir.

You mean she changed her will after Adam killed her, or maybe that she knew he was going to kill her so she took him out of her will?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
they havent produced a will yet boneheads..adam is dead so recent papers filed by lawyers after the incident relating to ryan being the heir are very accurate..
you guys make me sick

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
heres something i found on youtube
very insightful
and seems to have all the evidence in one place

edit on 22-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

That's a great interview. Everyone should listen to this, as this guy Mike Powers lays out much of the B.S to this story. As he explains with facts to back his opinions, nothing, nothing makes sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hiya,
I saw this new Youtube video yesterday. I think this is by far the best put together video about the anomalies in the SH shooting.
Unfortunately this does stray into 'acting parents' territory but with far more impact than most.
I hope this doesn't get this thread closed... I think its a validly presented video that explores conspiracy theories about the shootings.
And last time I checked this is still a conspiracy site.

Anyway... apologies if this has been posted before... i couldn't find it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Both Adam and Ryan are listed on the divorce. This info is public record.

www.scribd.com...

It also indicates that the Peter Lanza is entitled to any and info in Adam's medical records. He could go find out if and when he was taking meds.

edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One of the signs of the manipulated shooting event is when the Feds arrive on scene, and in this one, they appear to have totally taken over the case:

www.policeone.com...
dated 1-23-13
While there was FBI, DEA, ATF, and other federal agencies present onsite, those agencies were largely focused on the investigation. State and local police were the agencies responsible for everything else, including scene security, traffic patrol, accident investigations, and other normal duties.

So the local yokels get to be gophers for the Feds, who are the kiss of death as far as finding out the truth in these cases. The only local seems to be Lt. Vance of the state police, who is obviously the Feds' front man. From the Newtown police we have heard very little, it seems. What in the world is the DEA doing there(though they've actually shown up at more than a few school shooting sites)? And who are those "other federal agencies?" FEMA, the Secret Service, or the Department of Defense (all three of whom have also been spotted at other school shooting scenes)?

--------------

Another source did list some additional federal agencies involved:

www.ctpost.com...
Other federal agencies in the probe are the U.S. Attorney's Office, Department of Homeland Security, Marshals Service and Postal Inspectors.
edit on 25-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
www.courant.com...
A major question remains about how much information the panel(Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's special commission on the Newtown massacre) will receive from criminal investigators of the tragedy. Danbury State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky III told panel members Thursday that criminal investigators won't be finished until at least June, adding that he'll be limited in how much psychological information, if any, he can provide to the panel about Lanza.

Why will it take six months to finish the criminal investigation? Why won't the Governor's Commission get the full story? I get the feeling they are waiting so long because by then public attention will have moved elsewhere, and nobody will pay much mind to all the gaps, inconsistencies, and anomalies revealed in any official investigation.
edit on 26-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

The police can't disclose any medical information by law, BUT Peter Lanza has a court order stating he is entitled to any and all medical records for Adam. He could always do what is right and help those poor kids who were slaughtered by volunteering any info he can find.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It appears we have another father who was on his way to do the ginger bread thing at school. His name is Pete and he was a fireman at that firehouse near the school. This is one odd conversation........credit to the poster on another board which I won't mention......

www.youtube.com...

This fireman claims he needs to protect something?? He started to talk about what happened and said I should just protect. What???

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

They can exit the human body but the tumbling effect will cause it to leave a large exit wound....it seems like the yaw tendency of this round with its effect on human tissue is a loop hole in the Geneva Convention prohibition against rounds like the "dum-dum" bullet (now known as Hollow Points). Speaking of GC; if there is an official declared "War on Terror" and the US govt is wholesale classifying groups of Americans (like returning veterans and constitutionalists) as potential terrorists then should not the Geneva Convention mean that the hundreds of millions (out of 1.6 billion total) of Hollow Point rounds ordered by the Dept of Homeland Security be considered illegal and thus rendered null and void for use against American citizens on the "war on terror"? THIS QUESTION
MIGHT EVEN BE WORTHY OF A SEPARATE THREAD.

edit on 26-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't believe Adam Lanza killed anyone. There is NO proof, only hearsay. All the physical evidence that is available to the public, indicates others did this, and framed and murdered him and his mother. What an awful thing, to be accused of such a heinous crime.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Wiki Geneva Conventions then see this:
Common Article 3 relating to Non-International Armed Conflict

I agree I think they are in violation......by all means start a thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It appears we have another father who was on his way to do the ginger bread thing at school. His name is Pete and he was a fireman at that firehouse near the school. This is one odd conversation........credit to the poster on another board which I won't mention......

www.youtube.com...

This fireman claims he needs to protect something?? He started to talk about what happened and said I should just protect. What???

This interview doesn't help much. Nobody knows who this guy is. Anyone can call in or be interviewed on CNN for that matter, and say anything they want. Glen Beck expects people to just forget about any suspicion or conspiracy theories, based on what some unknown caller has to say

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I wanted to bring this in the open on another Sandy Hook Lanza thread earlier because I thought it would pique interest. The thread doesn't seem to have any traffic so I am posting it here. This is a photo of Peter Lanza and his son Ryan or Adam? Looks like Adam. Hopefully someone here with facial recognition skills can distinguish postimage.org... I have more photos.

edit on 1/27/2013 by Fidelios because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

Nor do I and many others im sure.

The longer it takes for the official story to be released the larger the lie!!

This also buys more time to progress the agenda and cover any tracks!

If it was so clear cut that AL did it then no need for such a delay but he didnt and TPTB know it!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fidelios
This is a photo of Peter Lanza and his son Ryan or Adam? Looks like Adam. Hopefully someone here with facial recognition skills can distinguish postimage.org... I have more photos.

Well the guy on the right looks like Daddy Lanza. The guy on the left could be one of the sons. Interesting. How did you procure these photos? It looks like they are seated on some kind of stage, perhaps in a studio.

"I have more photos."

Don't be a tease!!
edit on 27-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The new witness 'Pete' didn't really add much. Of greater interest to me is the human skull on the desk of the associate, the 'flame' pattern playing behind Beck's head, and the large six-sided snowflake mural behind them. Is there a message there? Plus Beck's unctuous manner and 'new-age' look creep me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join