It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

You can do better than that. It is not just a co-incidence and I am certain you are aware of it. I suppose the Phelps are not The Sextons/Greenbergs either. And I am sorry but the girl posing as the sister of Victoria Soto is indeed the daughter of The Sexton/Greenbergs and they were posing as The Phelps on national CNN TV. It is all just one big Truman Show.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sandy Hook is approximately 33 kilometers from Yale which is in New Haven Connecticut. In keeping with a theme of devils and Satan and child sacrifices may I bring your attention to these which were posted on Cluesform.

Example #1

img22.imageshack.us...

Now you are probably saying big deal so what one red devil well keep clicking on the links ... and please note the date of the above image.

www.ct.gov...

www.tripadvisor.com...

members.tripod.com...

And I am sure you will appreciate this ...

... The exits for Sandy Hook off I-84 are numbered 9-11. ...

And this just coming to me, wasn't George Orwell's masterpiece entitled .... 1(9)84 = I-84 ?

Weird
edit on 11-1-2013 by Ahatmose because: Change image to external link

edit on 11-1-2013 by Ahatmose because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahatmose

I could nowhere find a pic of someone who resembles remotely Victoria's sister in the picassaweb of someone who claims to have "the truth exposed". I am "well aware" of other people from the family which are claimed to be involved, but the Soto siblings are not. Some of the people the guy of that website claims are one and the same, look absolutely nothing like each other. There are people who are "lookalikes", but that's just it, it is not a proof that they are the same person. Just use the word "doppelganger" in a Google image search to see some examples.

The only resemblance I could find with the Phelps couple and the maybe old guy with the white hair and the hand sign (but I'm not sure about the later).

BTW, I find it not okay that this well aware guy puts other peoples private fotos at his websites, this could become expensive for him if that family decides to take legal action.

Regarding your other posting: I don't think it has to do with satanism and child sacrifices.
The names of this places are already a couple hundred years old, so this is nothing what just popped up in the last few years and even if it did, that doesn't mean that it must have something to do with this event.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just to address one issue here please click on the provided link. One issue that keeps coming up is the disbelief of how he could carry so many rounds. The link provided shows a tactical vest that holds 12 AR style magazines. That equals to 360 rounds.

www.opticsplanet.com...
www.ebay.com...

The vest I own carry’s 18 magazines.There are some vests that can hold substantially more magazines. Using a standard .223 round it is not much weight especially when it is distributed evenly on your body. I just think it should be clear to everyone that Adam was easily able to carry several hundred rounds of ammunition and the claims that it would have been difficult for him to do so is clearly false.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have been reading up on many boards about the latest threads on this topic. I think it is fine to speculate or investigate the actual facts of what took place such as the number of shooters, was Lanza on drugs, who did they catch in the woods, the weapons actually used and in the car. It is totally another thing to suggest some if not all of the alleged hoaxes being mentioned on many forums. This board has banned discussion of the family members at all yet some continue to discuss them. The latest mind blowing nauseating discussion at another site is that since there are no lawsuits that suggests this did not take place at all and that somehow proves it. I have absolutely come to the conclusion that some if not all of these outrageous claims of actors or the event not taking place, are intentionally being suggested to steer posters away from the original crime itself and any investigation of it. Lately there is close to zero discussion of the possibility of other shooters or what drugs Lanza may have used or the number of weapons found at the scene. The discussion here would be better served sticking to the crime itself and the issues surrounding it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I have absolutely come to the conclusion that some if not all of these outrageous claims of actors or the event not taking place,

It's not outrageous to claim a group of people are actors, when just about every single person interviewed from this event, realistically appears to be an actor.

I don't believe any of them, whether shots were fired or not

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012...yet some continue to discuss them.

Doubting the victims' deaths may seem like sacrilege, but even that should have its place on a conspiracy discussion board. In time, the truth will be filtered out from the falsehoods.

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things."
--- Rene Descartes
edit on 13-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

What is outrageous is that we have all been warned against discussing the family members here at this site yet some continue to do so. Do so at your own peril......

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

There is a personal account from a witness inside the school I was going to post but it's probably to offensive but you can read it here......maybe it might change your mind.

From here:

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 13-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

I have absolutely come to the conclusion that some if not all of these outrageous claims of actors or the event not taking place,

It's not outrageous to claim a group of people are actors, when just about every single person interviewed from this event, realistically appears to be an actor.

And what is the definition of "realistically appears to be an actor"?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by shasta9600

And what is the definition of "realistically appears to be an actor"?

The definition that matters to you, is the one that is real for you.

I know what mine is and the people interviewed all fit in with it. Take it or leave it, that's my real opinion

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I do NOT remember this evidence ever being talked about but this story from Dec 27 says the guy in the woods was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town AND he had a gun?? WHAT?? I never saw this did anyone else? So an off duty cop from another town who was armed got chased through the woods? What was he doing there exactly?

newtownbee.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I do NOT remember this evidence ever being talked about but this story from Dec 27 says the guy in the woods was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town AND he had a gun?? WHAT?? I never saw this did anyone else? So an off duty cop from another town who was armed got chased through the woods? What was he doing there exactly?

newtownbee.com...

Good find, I gave you props on a thread I have going here. It's these types of nuggets that could end up unraveling the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Assuming the Newtown Bee reported accurately about this man, I think this question deserves to be answered whether it has anything to do with a conspiracy or not. What the hell was an off-duty copy doing out there? Was he hunting? Was he walking a trail? Did he know something?

-Ghoster

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

How do you misreport something like that? Either they got that information from an official source, or they are no better than the National Inquirer. Same goes with the quote they took from the principal and reported after she was supposedly deceased, then proceeded to scrub the article, then three days later came out and said someone impersonated the principal at the scene. Too much shadiness for me!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I think I may have found a possible connection with the man in the woods,
there were two drills on the same day at the same time, one 19 miles
from the school, the other one about 95 miles. ETA: 20 miles if this is Carmel NY.
asinapi1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps he was invovled with one of these drills?

Rather bizarre, yet predictable in a way....there were two drills on the same day,
one in Bridgeport, CT...and one in Carmel, NY?

Two news stories just posted on January 13th verify this as fact.

Shooter Drill - Putnam County CT - December 14th, 2012

By grim coincidence, even as the terrible events were unfolding in Newtown on Friday morning, the Putnam County Emergency Response Team (“ERT”) happened to be assembled for regular training in Carmel, and team members were at that very moment engaged in a mock scenario of an active-shooter in a school. The ERT is comprised of specially trained and heavily armed officers from the Sheriff’s Office and the Carmel and Kent Police Departments. When news broke of the Newtown shooting, the Putnam County ERT commander called Newtown Police and offered to have the ERT respond to the Sandy Hook school, but that response was not needed because Connecticut police had already secured the scene.

As information circulated about the Newtown violence, the Sheriff’s Office notified school district officials in Putnam County. The Sheriff’s Office and local police departments dispatched patrols to establish a security presence at area elementary schools and to augment the security already in place at most of the high schools and middle schools in the County, where deputy sheriffs are regularly assigned as school resource officers (“SROs”).

southeast.patch.com...

Ironically, members of the Putnam County Emergency Response Team—a highly trained group of officers used when crises of this type occur—were training Friday in Carmel.

Sheriff Don Smith said the team members contacted officials in Connecticut and offered their assistance: “Our ERT was thanked but since the scene in Connecticut was secured in a matter of minutes, there was no need for the local police to respond.”

www.putnamcountycourier.com...

And...there was also a FEMA event taking place on 12/14 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m,
only 19 miles down the road, at 2800 Main Street, Bridgeport, CT.

www.ct.gov...

www.ct.gov...

CT has been involved with shooter drills, and is featured in this older
video of a news report covering the drill in CT from 2007.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

If that's the case why would they have arrested the guy? Seems like they would have been able to sort out the confusion while still in the woods. Why did eyewitness's claim that the man in handcuffs said he didn't shoot the kids, a cop would have never said that!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I dont know, I agree with you.

I find it rather bizarre coicidence there were two drills nearby on the same
day, it is much like 9/11 and the drills that took place that same day, and other horrible
events such as 7/7, drills on the same day.

Its a grim coincidence, or something nefarious.

Its my personal opinion there was more than one shooter. I am not saying the man in the woods
was one of them, yet I still find it bizarre he was there, and I find it suspect that he ran into the woods saying something to the effect that " I did not do it".

If he was an officer (as the article above describe) posted at the school as an "SRO",
you would think the school would have been made aware.

The Sheriff’s Office and local police departments dispatched patrols to establish a security presence at area elementary schools and to augment the security already in place at most of the high schools and middle schools in the County, where deputy sheriffs are regularly assigned as school resource officers (“SROs”).www.ctpost.com...

edit on 14-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have seen that info posted on another site.......this is not the first time that the day of a drill turns into a real nightmare........once again another clue to point out this was NOT random it was planned.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join