It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The picture comparison of the girls in the dress, where does their natural hair part?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
So the shooting took place for about 5 minutes off and on.
Police enter the school approx. 9 minutes after the first 911 call. That amount of time passing for anyone who had multiple gunshots would be fatal and there would be no way to revive them.

I cannot agree with that statement. In the video below from a school shooting in Brazil in 2011 (realengo massacre) at 06:30 in the video there is a boy (Edson) seemingly dead on the floor. The kid was later brought to the hospital and survived. The police administration later apologized, because for 10 minutes nobody cared for him. See the video at 06:30 (warning: graphic)

The police can not control the input of parents. Amid the chaos, the cameras school record affliction boy Edson.Por almost ten minutes, he agonizes in the school hallway. Military police come to pass very close to him. In the confusion, he nods, some people stop. But nobody bails.
Finally, the firefighters arrive. Edson, 15, is then taken to the Hospital Albert Schweitzer. Is hospitalized in serious condition.
The PM River sent a note to Fantastic:
"The PM prefers to await reports before any pronouncement. Remember that for a few minutes was looking for a second shooter. There is also careful to avoid injuries larger lesions. Wounded with gunshots to the head region, the most serious, were removed first. "

translated with Google translate from fantastico.globo.com...

The boy later survived:

After almost a month of the attack that killed 12 young people in the Municipal School Tasso de Oliveira in Realengo in the west of Rio de Janeiro, the program Fantastic talked Edson, 14, a student victims of gunman Wellington Menezes de Oliveira, 24 years. He appeared in images recorded by CCTV security college dying after being shot in the hallway. The boy thought he was going to die.
"It seemed like it was so fast. I thought I was going to die, I thought I would die," said Edson, who spent three days in a coma for three weeks in hospital and lost a bit of hearing. "Before it was difficult for me to talk about it, cried. But then I got over it. Speak as if it were just words. Now I'm over it and I can speak freely. Fumbling But, it will not," he said.

translated with Google translate from noticias.terra.com.br...

edit on 28-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

What caliber HANDGUNS were used there?
We are NOT talking .223 rifle OR shotgun are we?
What police saw in Newtown was NOT a few people shot with a handgun.
The carnage that was witnessed was commensurable to a type of high powered weapon and could be immediately concluded that death was nearly instantaneous.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

A 6 year old shot at least 3 times with a .223 would not survive. period.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

There is a certain amount of carnage involved, as well. Three hits with a .223 would pretty much splatter everywhere. The walls, the floors, the ceilings, all coated in gore. Remember, the AR-15 is designed for a 100 yards or more, and at close range, it's a shredder.

Anyone seeing that, knowing it was children, would toss their cookies, save the best trained military who see it on a daily basis. The first responders never saw such carnage like that before. Bits of flesh everywhere, for a normal cop in a small town?

The rifle used wasn't designed for close range. Used close range, we're talking tomato in a blender. Sickening, but real. Even the handguns, at ten yards, will shred a pumpkin into big chunks of pumpkin flesh, bits flying everywhere, after 9 quick shots.

Face it, folks, the kids got shredded by a .223 rifle, and if there were 3-11 hits per kid, well, the coroner should've been describing hamburger instead of performing an autopsy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

We can only believe in the words of Carver here that the Bushmaster was used and all kids had been shot at least 3 times. This may be proof enough for you but maybe not for everybody else on this forum here.
A new Bill was passed in CT in 2011 (according to the research of the following YouTuber) so that even the report of the medical examiner can be kept from public access (FOIA exemption).
The Bill starts at 12:10 in the video.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Brocade

Right, and I'm wondering what Ryan looked like in July 2006. Actually the photo looks more like the person said to be Adam in this photo

edit on 1/29/2013 by Fidelios because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is interesting......they did not find out much but have some pictures of the school.

An Inquisitive Couple’s Visit to Newtown, Connecticut

memoryholeblog.com...

If I had a police officer refer me to snopes for information on a case I would bust out laughing right in their face.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Sandy Hook shooting reminds me of the term "a mile wide and an inch deep." It's everywhere you look, but if you probe beneath the surface, there's nothing there.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
This is interesting......they did not find out much but have some pictures of the school.

An Inquisitive Couple’s Visit to Newtown, Connecticut

memoryholeblog.com...

If I had a police officer refer me to snopes for information on a case I would bust out laughing right in their face.

Nice catch, just fyi it was the Newtown bee editor who referenced Snopes. I find it really disturbing how tight lipped people are with this story. Why wouldn't the editor just clarify who was in the woods, not that difficult.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh yea right it was the Bee guy......
Anyone notice how prosecuted is misspelled on one sign?
If they have cones up by the fire station I guess they just ignored that and walked up to the fence.
I doubt there is anything to see inside......I am sure it has been cleaned.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow

We can only believe in the words of Carver here that the Bushmaster was used and all kids had been shot at least 3 times. This may be proof enough for you but maybe not for everybody else on this forum here.

I guess I have to wonder what you all WILL accept. Seems like a pretty easy cop out to say "i dont believe him. He's the expert and I have NOTHING to contradict his story, but I dont believe him". What will it take to convince you?
edit on 29-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
The Sandy Hook shooting reminds me of the term "a mile wide and an inch deep." It's everywhere you look, but if you probe beneath the surface, there's nothing there.

Really? I can't agree with you.
How can this (in the link below) be logically explained as another simplistic coincidence? www.thejudyroom.com...
This is being discussed on this thread by jvm222: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
7 Newtown officers have been interviewed........

Officers Recall Newtown School Massacre

www.officer.com...

A few comments now that I have had time to think.........

They found two women first, their bodies lying on the lobby floor. This was real. But nothing could prepare them for what they found next, inside two classrooms.

WHAT THEY FOUND NEXT..........as in right after that.........

The officers went room to room, urgently hunting for the shooter. They found a wounded teacher in a room, made sure her co-workers were applying proper first aid, and moved on. As officers Chapman and Smith approached another classroom, they spotted a rifle on the floor. Inside, they found Mr. Lanza dead, along with the bodies of several children and adults.

Ok first you said next now you say they were going room to room before finding others??? The writer describe next NOT the officers. The officers said they began clearing the building and found the rest of the victim's later.

The story only somewhat follows the radio traffic, while other parts totally contradict what we hear. I find it very odd that these officers are giving an interview while the investigation is pending.

Minutes earlier, a rail-thin 20-year-old named Adam Lanza, armed with a Bushmaster assault rifle, two semiautomatic pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition, had blasted his way through the glass, defeating the security system.

This is the writer's opinion and no officer said this.

They left out some details out of sensitivity to the victims and to protect the investigation as it continues.

On one hand they say we are all stressed out and felt the need to tell everyone that, and oh BTW here is a little bit of what happened and yes we did see a rifle next to Lanza. On the other hand say oh we can't talk about anything else because we have an investigation to protect. Protect and serve at it's finest.........that's for sure...........

edit on 30-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

edit on 30-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

edit on 30-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction again

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Marlow

I guess I have to wonder what you all WILL accept. Seems like a pretty easy cop out to say "i dont believe him. He's the expert and I have NOTHING to contradict his story, but I dont believe him". What will it take to convince you?
edit on 29-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Yes, you have to wonder. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. All what we have is witness testemonies (words) but no real physical hard evidence for a school massacre.

If Jehovah's Witnesses ring at my door, am I required to believe them? It's everybodies freedom to choose in what to believe and in what not to believe.

It's like "the dog that did not bark" (look this up with Google). In my opinion there are too many things which are missing, here is an example:

According to the posting of Druid42 www.abovetopsecret.com... just above my previous posting there should be blood all over the place.

Now when the first responders and the emergency personal arrived they should have checked all the victims for vital signs, this means their clothes and shoes shold be covered with blood too, so we should see at least some blood at the entrance of the school too (after they left the school), but there is nothing to see.

If someone tells me: "Dictator X has weapons of mass destruction, let's prevent him from using them and invade his country." should I just believe it or wouldn't it be appropriate to ask first for a little proof?

There are people now who want to fumble with the 2nd amendment because of the school shooting. Wouldn't it be appropriate to ask first for a little proof that the school shooting really happened in the way it was reported?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. On the one side there is a claim that there was the school massacre, on the other side there is a suspicion that a lot of people could be telling not the truth.

From my personal experience it is more likely that one person lies than that one person kills someone: I personally know a lot of people which lied already at the one time or the other, but I personally know nobody who has already killed someone.

So the burden of proof is on the side of those people who are saying that this 20yo kid caused that bloodbath.

Even medical examiners lie sometimes. Carver's assistant medical examiner in his office was charged with perjury (see viedeo in my previous posting at 18:00).
edit on 30-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

So again, we're back to "i can provide exactly ZERO evidence to support the theory that this didnt happen, and there are 20 families who go to bed at night without their little one, and there are plenty of eye-witness accounts of the blood, and the bodies, and the gore....but I dont believe it"

You repeat that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Whats the more extraordinary notion: That a horrible event took place in which 20 babies were slaughtered, or that somebody faked an event where 20 babies were murdered, and that an entire town, and hundreds of responders are in on it? Come on now.

Its been a month and a half, and not one person has provided even the slightest amount of evidence to back the 'hoax' theory-all they can cite are media inconsistencies-and yet you still say it is likely.

Go read the accounts of the first responders (some of whom are ALREADY suffering from PTSD); go talk to some people in that town, like my cousin, who lost a neighbor. Then come back and tell me they are all lying

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I mentioned here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a few pages back about who was all going to the school to make gingerbread houses. We have Chris Manfredonia, a guy named Pete from the radio interview, and now Neil Heslin father of Jesse Lewis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have seen many stories claiming things were dated prior to Dec 14 and most of them so far are perfectly explainable. Then we have the date of death of Adam as Dec 13 and now this......a People magazine with the Newtown story dated Dec 12. Just when we thought the plot could not thicken anymore......

www.youtube.com...

That is the short version......the long version is very blurry so I linked to this video. I have had a suspicion for some time that this was possibly supposed to take place on Dec 11. I posted a story about Jordan Marsh a guy who stole a Windham .223 from Nancy Lanza's gun shop on Dec 11. They found the weapon in his hotel room on Dec 16. Does anyone find it odd that a story of a stolen rifle from Lanza's gun shop on Dec 11 pre-dates ALL of the mysterious anomalies of other pre-dated material surrounding this shooting? IF this were planned for Dec 11 or 12th then all the pre-dated stuff would make sense.

This is my Jordan Marsh thread.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

It can be explained, the label DEC12 means December 2012 and not 12th of December.
See this pic of the MAY99 issue for example www.drivehq.com...
edit on 31-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

No way LOL......it was that simple.........ok so we are still back to the only pre-dated thing to explain is the death date.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join