It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yet, if one mentions these odd anomalies, the likes of Anderson Cooper will make you sound like a nut. Hmmm.

Is it possible that an innocent easily-manipulated young man could be convinced that he was actually participating in a drill and using blanks? Just asking.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I should add this then:

Watch the video at the link, pay attention to the right of the screen where an officer walks over, bends down and picks up a long-barreled gun and casually walks away to the top of the screen:
www.latimes.com...

Here's a screencap of it:

Amazing coincidence about the 2 drills going on, yet they had enough personnel to bring dozens of police there in only minutes. Hmmmm...... They say they declined the help from Putnam but no word on whether the Bridgeport exercise people were brought in.

I'm not buying that story about the man in the woods being an off-duty cop from elsewhere especially when it comes from a police union lawyer. Still stinks of a cover up to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
I do NOT remember this evidence ever being talked about but this story from Dec 27 says the guy in the woods was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town AND he had a gun?? WHAT?? I never saw this did anyone else? So an off duty cop from another town who was armed got chased through the woods? What was he doing there exactly?

newtownbee.com...

I think we can discount the idea that they would drag a fellow cop down in handcuffs to the road. They could have easily established his credentials while in the woods so he's not the guy saying "I didn't do it" and sitting in the front of the patrol car. Great find btw!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

If someone impersonated the principal and someone called in a bomb threat at the church while people were grieving? Would that indicate someone else was involved in the shooting?

Why is there no stories as to who called in the bomb threat and offered to finish the job?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I think I may have found a possible connection with the man in the woods,
there were two drills on the same day at the same time, one 19 miles
from the school, the other one about 95 miles.

Perhaps he was invovled with one of these drills?

Rather bizarre, yet predictable in a way....there were two drills on the same day,
one in Bridgeport, CT...and one in Carmel, CT

Carmel in in NY and its less than 20 minutes away. I grew up in that area.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I find it so out of protocol, all of the evidence gathering like that in the video,
too much of it has taken place. For instance, the officers in the trunk of the car without gloves,
handling of the weapons?

It is my understanding that the trunk should have been sealed off, the vehicle towed
and it would be investigated by experts trained not to contaminate.

And, as we know now there were two drills on the same day, yet it is reported
a month later? Its highly disturbing.

edit on 14-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by asinapi1

If someone impersonated the principal and someone called in a bomb threat at the church while people were grieving? Would that indicate someone else was involved in the shooting?

Why is there no stories as to who called in the bomb threat and offered to finish the job?

If there are no stories then how did you find out about it?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by asinapi1

I think the bomb threat was totally unrelated, as far as the Principal goes what person would have known that the Principal was dead before the newspaper knew, and would pretend to be the Principal giving details of the shooting? You have to remember that the interview happened shortly after the shooting, there wasn't a whole lot of time for the sickos to come out of the woodwork yet. Why would the newspaper scrub the story, instead of correcting it? I don't like it that we are suppose to give these media outlets so much latitude with the inconsistencies, especially when it turns out that their sources are deceased.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by asinapi1

I think I may have found a possible connection with the man in the woods,
there were two drills on the same day at the same time, one 19 miles
from the school, the other one about 95 miles.

Perhaps he was invovled with one of these drills?

Rather bizarre, yet predictable in a way....there were two drills on the same day,
one in Bridgeport, CT...and one in Carmel, CT

Carmel in in NY and its less than 20 minutes away. I grew up in that area.

Good catch, then it was really close also, that puts both drills within 20 miles.

ETA: Statement from Carmel, NY police department. It was Carmel NY for sure.

www.putnamsheriff.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

It was reported, doesn't mean there were stories on it. No follow ups either

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The whole thing is fishy. How many different reports were scrubbed? Normally, don't reports make retractions and apologize for mistakes.

As for the bomb threat, it still deserved a follow up. I know people in the area and some were saying it was a bit weird.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by asinapi1

As for the bomb threat, it still deserved a follow up. I know people in the area and some were saying it was a bit weird.

There is definitely a lot of "weird" stuff with this story, I just think it is very important to stick with what the media and authorities have already put out there. When we start to speculate about things that's when we lose credibility. The bomb threat is strange, but considering the story had been out for awhile, there was more than enough time for some idiot to to stir the pot.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Asktheanimals

I find it so out of protocol, all of the evidence gathering like that in the video,
too much of it has taken place. For instance, the officers in the trunk of the car without gloves,
handling of the weapons?

It is my understanding that the trunk should have been sealed off, the vehicle towed
and it would be investigated by experts trained not to contaminate.

And, as we know now there were two drills on the same day, yet it is reported
a month later? Its highly disturbing.

That is called contaminating evidence. Any real LEO would have put on latex gloves before handling a possible murder weapon. Right?

Also, since it was after the shooting when they found it, they should have taken it to the lab for ballistic comparisons, as it was evidence at that point. Shoddy LEO training, or?

Or?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Any real LEO would have put on latex gloves before handling a possible murder weapon. Right?

Yes, any LE following protcol. That is a glaring area of this story, growing odd.

Also, since it was after the shooting when they found it, they should have taken it to the lab for ballistic comparisons, as it was evidence at that point. Shoddy LEO training, or?

These folks have been training in active shooter drillls since at least 2007,
shoddy would be a convenient excuse, yep,
Trunk sealed off, car towed ... etc.
edit on 15-1-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Ok very early on I posted a link with a video of police running into the school and thought it was from a camera on the roof but was actually helicopter footage. At the time I wondered how a chopper could get there so fast as to have footage of the first police entering the school. NOW......I just found this which is the same video i posted EXCEPT...LOOK AT THE SCHOOL......that is NOT Sandy Hook......ROFL.......Seriously......

www.youtube.com...

This News 12 station has some explaining to do......you telling me a chopper pilot who is filming a school shooting does not know he is over the wrong school?
edit on 15-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That is bizarre. Appears to be late afternoon by the sunlight. why run obviously fake footage? Was this film of a drill or of another school shooting that happened before Sandy Hook? Too many questions, not enough evidence.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That's - wow. Just completely shocking. Good find!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I can't explain it, but the location is the St. Rose of Lima Catholic School. This is right next to the church (of the same name) that received the bomb threat a few days later. Here is a link to the Google maps satellite view.

Does anybody know if the other schools were put on lockdown that day?

[ETA]
Found a news article about it.

Police swarmed St. Rose of Lima School on Church Hill Road in Newtown Friday afternoon, hours after the shooting at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Neil Curry, whose 11-year-old son Kevin is in fifth grade at the school, said the school was put in lock down three times during the day. Curry said a person was found “lurking” outside a kindergarten class room. Later, an “agitated” person was reported inside the St. Rose of Lima Church near the school.

At 3 p.m., a police officer in charge of the scene said everything was under control.

blog.ctnews.com
edit on 15-1-2013 by OneisOne because: add article

edit on 15-1-2013 by OneisOne because: forgot an 's' in my news

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I was thinking it was that and they ran the words on the screen wrong. Good find....
Also CNN was dumb enough to run with it as Sandy Hook......at :48 here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by OneisOne

I was thinking it was that and they ran the words on the screen wrong. Good find....
Also CNN was dumb enough to run with it as Sandy Hook......at :48 here:

www.youtube.com...

Of course they used it in that video. It is a useful tool to show the panic on that day. That doesn't mean I agree with it's use, cause I don't.

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join