It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
This will probably be my last posting regarding Sandy Hook.
If you dig deeper and find what I think I have found, please don't remove the 2nd layer.
The scope of this event is large. Take care.

84 posts? Yeah, you'll be back. You have to explain yourself, just because you do.

I say chill, regain your perspective, and come back firing on all cylinders. All your 84 posts have been insightful. You won't, and can't let it go.

I used to have 84 posts at one time.
I know how it feels.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Is it just me, or is there something peculiar about this child’s face and hair? The face looks made up with something to look pale? And the hair appears to have something reddish-orange in it? This was taken outside the Sandy Hook FD that day.

ww1.hdnux.com...

edit on 10-1-2013 by hattie because: link was broken

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.courant.com...
Newtown police officers struggling emotionally after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings may be given up to six months of leave with at least partial pay under an agreement being discussed between the town and union.

As we know that many of the first responders have not yet been interviewed, I wonder if this might be a tool to keep these testimonies delayed for as long as possible, and thus to keep the investigation 'ongoing' and open, and hence a device to keep public files inaccessible for as long as possible. And when they are finally released, public attention will have moved onto other more current events.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hattie
Is it just me, or is there something peculiar about this child’s face and hair? The face looks made up with something to look pale? And the hair appears to have something reddish-orange in it? This was taken outside the Sandy Hook FD that day.
ww1.hdnux.com...

Normally I don't put a lot of stock in photos, but yeah, that 'kid' looks odd. Note the jaundiced skin tone compared to the adult on his right. And the kid seems to be suffering from male pattern baldness. Ya have to wonder.....
edit on 10-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

This will probably be my last posting regarding Sandy Hook.
If you dig deeper and find what I think I have found, please don't remove the 2nd layer.
The scope of this event is large. Take care.

84 posts? Yeah, you'll be back. You have to explain yourself, just because you do.

I say chill, regain your perspective, and come back firing on all cylinders. All your 84 posts have been insightful. You won't, and can't let it go.

I used to have 84 posts at one time.
I know how it feels.

You mean I should come back and show you which way to go
and explain to you the hints which are hidden in my postings?

edit on 10-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi all .... No offense meant to the moderators but there seems to be more rules here than in the army, however that being said I would like to point you all to this image which I found on Dawn Hochsprung's Twitter page. It is from earlier this year where there was a fund raising event for the school being done. I was flabbergasted to see who was in the image. You be the judge and then tell me if you think it could have been cropped. It looks like it might have been but it is not as obvious as some of the others. This is a cropped part of the whole image which I will post if anybody wants it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I fail to see what is supposed to be so interesting about your photo.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Can anyone help this person out ?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Why hints and enigmatic messages? Why not just say what you think?

I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is the Twitter link.

Dawn Hochsprung Twitter

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Okay ... wow I thought you guys were more astute than this. Anyway ...

It appears to be a picture of Vicki Leigh Soto ... however the majority of us do not believe she exists especially since the people masquerading as her sister and brother are from The Sexton family. So if she does not exist how can she be in this picture which was conveniently left on Dawn Hochsprung's Twitter page.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brocade

I don't get it.

Sometimes it is better not to disclose the truth in order to protect what needs to be protected.
Some of us do care.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I don't get it.

Sometimes it is better not to disclose the truth in order to protect what needs to be protected.
Some of us do care.

I can understand that.

But.

What's the point in hints, in dangling insights just beyond the reach of the people you're talking to, where the only people who'll understand them are the ones that already know or suspect what's being hinted at? And in particular, why make a display of doing so? I can understand not saying something if it's better not to, I can't understand then saying 'Nyahh nyahh I know things that you don't'.

/shrug

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahatmose

A fuller explanation ...

Okay now this is getting very confusing.

There can be no doubt that The Phelps from CNN fame are really The Sextons (aka Greenbergs).

There can be no argument that the Sexton (or Greenberg) daughters and son are playing the role of Victoria Soto's "bereaved" family

This all fit nicely because the consensus was the Vicki Leigh Soto did not exist. But then I found this image on Dawn Hochsprung's Twitter Page (Check entry for Nov 14) It appears to show Victoria Soto working at the table to raise money for "Adopt a Family" Here is the image:

Close up:

Now it is easy to prove and show that all of The Parker family photos are doctored but this image is date stamped on Twitter on November 14th. From studying various other sites it has been concluded, but not proven, that you can not change the date or the post of Twitter so it would appear that even if one were to claim this is a fake image (and it does look suspect) one would then have to explain how The Twitter account was not only hacked but then changed as well.

Most confusing ...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose

This all fit nicely because the consensus was the Vicki Leigh Soto did not exist.

Did I miss something? Of course Vicki exists. There are lots of photos with her on Facebook and Instagram with friends and family. Just ask Rachel, Karyn, Kira and Carlee.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This all fit nicely because the consensus was the Vicki Leigh Soto did not exist.

Did I miss something? Of course Vicki exists. There are lots of photos with her on Facebook and Instagram with friends and family. Just ask Rachel, Karyn, Kira and Carlee.

Hi Marlow. For someone who purports to have all the answers Rachel, Karyn, Kira and Carlee are really part of The Sexton/Greenberg family. And there is (or at least was) no record of Vicki Leigh Soto in the data banks of teachers in Connecticut. Of course I am sure this has all changed just as the pasted and Photoshopped images that appear now on her alleged university site. Eastern Connecticut University

By the way these images did not go up until just a couple of days ago because when you did a search on her name before that they did not appear in Google Images

Like Emilie it is my studied belief that she is not real.

Of course were you to post movies of her directing children at recess of something like that I might change my mind but Marlow the family that is supposedly hers are The Sextons/Greenbergs !

And just curious how we know this about her ... " ... Authorities have said Ms Soto died trying to shield her students from harm when a gunman entered her classroom on Friday. ... who were "The Authorities" ?

Link this is taken from

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Of course were you to post movies of her directing children at recess of something like that I might change my mind but Marlow the family that is supposedly hers are The *** family!

Not a movie but at least a pic showing her with school children is here www.facebook.com...
and also a photo of her in a page of her highschool yearbook (was discussed in another forum).

Look, I don't say that there aren't any members of the *** family involved, but they are used mainly only as witnesses, because they are connected with the media and the media needs someone to pose for interviews, but this does't mean that Vicki is part of this family. Maybe she knew someone of the family already before, but she is surely not a member of this family.
More photos of her real family are here www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

That picture of her in the hallway is compelling. However still does not explain why the daughters (and son) of The Sextons/Greenbergs are posing as her family.

However a very sad and distressing image of her in the hallway if it is real and it appears to be just that.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Ahatmose because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

There are people who look similar, this is true. But this is not proof that they are the same person, but they could be. However, when you have 2 groups of people (which are sufficiently large enough) you will mostly find people in these 2 groups which look similar. The son looks also similar to Harry Potter, but I'm pretty sure Harry Potter is not involved, this is just a coincidence.

BTW, I have a niece which looked almost exactly like Emilie on photos 20 years ago.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't get it.

I agree, Bro. Usually those with "secret", "hidden", or "dangerous" information that can't be publicly shared are some of the most delusional. When they censor what they know because it is part of a "bigger agenda", I tend to lose faith in their credibility. Facts on the table here, please, and check your speculation at the door.

Marlow, honestly, I'm disappointed in your approach. Share facts, not hints. Don't be so obtuse. Thank you.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join