It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There is something so blatantly obvious about the massacre that has not been questioned until now. The coroner who autopsied the bodies said that every victim was shot between 3 and 11 times each. Regardless of the weapon supposedly used would it make any sense that someone would use that many bullets per person? Lanza would have had to pull the trigger once for each and every shot fired according to the OS.

So let's say the average shots per victim is 7 bullets.with 25 victims at the school. That's 175 shots. My point being that the Bushmaster .223 used in the murders was probably fully automatic. That would account for the exceptional number of wounds sustained by each of the victims and doesn't include misses which for the sake of argument we'll say he missed once for every 3 shots fired. That's another 47 bullets + 175 gives us 222 (by contrast the Clackamas mall shooter used 50 rounds)

We're talking at least 7 - 30 round clips and he supposedly had hundreds more rounds on him.
It really makes much more sense that it was an automatic weapon used, it accounts for the excessive number of wounds per victim (his mother was shot 3 times in the face - a likely result of automatic fire).
I have my doubts that anyone shooting semi-automatic could have killed so many people in such a short time. I also have my doubts about the supposed shooter's ability with firearms which makes the OS that much more difficult to accept.

The pattern of bullet holes in the school will tell the real story, so I have my doubts such evidence will ever be released to the public. We probably won't ever see any video footage of the shooter as Adam Lanza's slight build would be apparent even while wearing a tac vest. Maybe I'm way off the mark here but I am very familiar with firearms and these events simply do not make sense as presented.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

He said all of the victims at the school, including 20 first-graders and six adults, were shot with a Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifle and that "numerous" magazines were emptied at the scene.

Source - www.newsday.com...
edit on 18-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't mean to be morbid...and correct me quickly please if I've misunderstood....but he was using high power weapons in terms of the children being shot...in the physical sense of this. (I'm trying to be as careful as possible in wording).

I also understand in all this that the children were huddled together tightly in fear and comfort. So, in considering my own experience in shooting and hunting....I am assuming the medical report is not making specific effort to track each individual bullet path to account for how many wounds they each made into a huddled mass.

Just thinking this far..given context..is hard as hell...so I'm leaving it here to just say I don't have a hard time understanding the numbers and a case I was FAR FAR less emotional or caring for was Waco. I did read the raw and detailed medical examiner reports for that one in several cases where they were included by the Rangers. It'd be another example where major damage was caused across multiple people by single projectiles. .....small mass giving little to stop it.

I'm not sure those needing psych counseling won't include the medical examiners themselves on this case.

+63 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It seems pretty obvious that Lanza was killed and planted at the scene to make it appear as if he was the culprit.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its suspect, though many shooters can pull a trigger very fast. check out mr Bob Munden
He draws cocks the hammer fires cocks the hammer again and fires again in 0.18 seconds.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well that average could be far off, for all we know twenty six could have been 3 times, one 6 and one 11. If he was after definite kills then he probably would have shot people multiple times. I don't think it's that strange or significant.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

You don't believe Adam Lanza was any kind of marksman, do you?
I realize people can shoot very fast semi auto but not young, inexperienced shooters.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have had a problem with the OS from the beginning when they stated he was carrying hundreds of rounds. A standard tactical vest usually has a load out capacity of 5-6 mags that gives you the carrying capability of 150-180 rounds.

Now there are multiple things that I have issue with. Number one: If he had several hundred rounds it would be extremely cumbersome to move around just due to the sheer weight and bulk of the load out vest that would be required to carry that many rounds.

Number two: even with decent scenario training with a tactical vest it is difficult to quickly transition from spent magazine to loaded magazine with great speed. That brings into question how he managed to transition so quickly while maintaining any kind of control or accuracy.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by zonetripper2065

You don't believe Adam Lanza was any kind of marksman, do you?
I realize people can shoot very fast semi auto but not young, inexperienced shooters.

Do we know he was inexperienced though? His mother owned the guns so he had access to them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting post OP, I'm not a gun person so would never have thought of it the way you have.

The fact the shooter had a mask on is also suspicious, why go to the trouble of wearing a mask if you're going to kill yourself? James Holmes also wore a mask?!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for broaching the subject but yes, we really need to visualize events to reconstruct them in any meaningful way. As you said there is a good chance more than one child could be hit with a single bullet. My imagination hadn't taken it that far but where they were and how they were grouped is an important factor.

This is the first multiple murder where I have yet to see any blood, bullet holes or bodies. I realize people need to be sensitive about it but otherwise we have to take the police version of events on complete faith.
That's a big red flag to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I dont know him so I cant rightly say. At age 18 I was a proficient shot. I mean these are scared little kid he was going after they're going to freeze up or tumble over each other in fear maybe huddle in a group?
edit on 18-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
link   
Yeah, Im willing to say this event was so over the top that I dont believe the kid was capable of it.

His profile doesnt match the crime, we STILL have NO MOTIVE....

Dont blame me for not believing the media, their track record is nothing but lies and agendas. You would have to be a few bricks shy of a load to even consider their account of events.

link   
reply to post by SpearMint

How much would you trust an autistic or emotionally challenged child with a gun?
The gardener said they liked to shoot as a family yet the police never verified that claim.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

I dont know him so I cant rightly say. At age 18 I was a proficient shot. I mean these are scared little kid he was going after they're going to freeze up or tumble over each other in fear maybe huddle in a group?

And the motive for killing kids like this is??

Thats why Im questioning this story so deeply.
I cant even come up with a motive.

Unless it wasnt him, because i can see political motives all over.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What about the coincidence of the school stabbing in China on the same day.... only earlier?

Is there a thread about that yet? I think all those children survived but only because it was a stabbing and not a shooting but almost as many people were involved.

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this is bizarre as #!

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You're "very familiar" with firearms but you don't realize how difficult it is for someone to gain access to a fully-automatic rifle?

The likelihood that Adam Lanza's mother owned an M-16 is so infinitesimally small as to not even be worth considering. Anyone familiar with the regulations and cost involved with legal ownership as well as the difficulty involved in illegal modification of an AR-15 can easily dismiss the idea as ludicrous.

Now, if you're suggesting that Adam Lanza was not the shooter, or that he was not alone... I have no argument.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

That is a bizarre coincidence to be sure but unless someone can tie the 2 events together then they are nothing but random events that happened on the same day.
If it were some type of ritual sacrifice then it might some sense but I don't do astrology or numerology.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think it's the same marksman as the guy who set up martin bryant.

There is no way a dumb dumb could shoot with such proficiency in such a small space.

Smells of the government trying to take your guns away like they did here. Now it's illegal to have guns here.

You're next.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

And the motive for killing kids like this is??

Thats why Im questioning this story so deeply.
I cant even come up with a motive.

Unless it wasnt him, because i can see political motives all over.

I think it is A) a media diversion because if you follow the alleged upcoming global war.... you'll see that some very current "reactions" from certain world leaders (Israel) are NOT normal responses from that nation. Quite the opposite.

I think they need a diversion and B) what if it's a warning to 2 major world powers whose stances are somewhat divided... that TPTB both HAVE direct energy weapons and will be using them to cause as much chaos as possible?

Some say "there are no coincidences". In this world there sure are a lot of coincidences for there to be "no coincidences"

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
It seems pretty obvious that Lanza was killed and planted at the scene to make it appear as if he was the culprit.

No actually, it's not obvious at all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join