It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The weapon in question is being reported as a SEMI-AUTO, not a full Auto. Lanza's mother would not be able to purchase a full auto weapon in CT without a special permit from the federal gov.

link   

Originally posted by Answer
You're "very familiar" with firearms, but you don't realize how difficult it is for someone to gain access to a fully-automatic rifle?

The likelihood that Adam Lanza's mother owned an M-16 is so infinitesimally small as to not even be worth considering. Anyone familiar with the regulations and cost involved with legal ownership as well as the difficulty involved in illegal modification of an AR-15 can easily dismiss the idea as ludicrous.

Now, if you're suggesting that Adam Lanza was not the shooter, or that he was not alone... I have no argument.

Bingo.
It's not impossible to get a full-auto ( I could in Virginia if I wanted to ) but in Connecticut I doubt it. If it was full auto and Lanza did do it don't you think they would have mentioned it by now? I am suggesting in a round about way that it is possible Adam Lanza and his mother were as much victims as the children. Listen to the audio of the police scanner; they talk about suspects running, catching one in the woods etc. A single shooter who committed suicide can't run away.

link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by SpearMint

How much would you trust an autistic or emotionally challenged child with a gun?
The gardener said they liked to shoot as a family yet the police never verified that claim.

I wouldn't, but his family might have under supervision, He was able to steal them so they weren't too worried about him and the guns.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I dont know him so I cant rightly say. At age 18 I was a proficient shot. I mean these are scared little kid he was going after they're going to freeze up or tumble over each other in fear maybe huddle in a group?
edit on 18-12-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

And the motive for killing kids like this is??

Thats why Im questioning this story so deeply.
I cant even come up with a motive.

Unless it wasnt him, because i can see political motives all over.

This is the type of event that has no motive. Sane people can not begin to fathom what was going on in this kid's head that made him murder a bunch of children.

Motives require rational thought.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It seems easier to explain away the inconsistencies by erasing the whole story and starting over.

Political entity with agenda and links to power, enlists a trained and cold merc to do the killings, then used their insider connects to feed media disinfo.

Everyone buys it because for some reason, people still seem to actually believe stuff it says on the tube.
Even though tvs track record is dismal with the truth.
edit on 18-12-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

That is a bizarre coincidence to be sure but unless someone can tie the 2 events together then they are nothing but random events that happened on the same day.
If it were some type of ritual sacrifice then it might some sense but I don't do astrology or numerology.

I don't think it was a ritual sacrifice.

I think direct energy weapons were involved to illustrate how deadly they can be. They can make people go completely off their rocker especially if they don't expect it.

This has been happening a lot. Some parts of the media want to turn it on it's head and say it's to solicit gun control. Gun control doesn't need to be solicited because executive orders are in place that could pave the way to complete martial law. At this point, they don't need a psychological salesman for that.

Who would want to make the public believe it's for gun control? True terrorists. Just like all their other reverse psychology tidbits.

I think this is pure electronic warfare being displayed to let those who resist the thugs know.... this is what they have coming. Pure chaos on the streets is what they will be dealing with.

Some talk about fema camps... now it's starting to all make sense.

They are future war camps for those who run amuck and try to play war if a government take over occurs.
edit on 18-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
The weapon in question is being reported as a SEMI-AUTO, not a full Auto. Lanza's mother would not be able to purchase a full auto weapon in CT without a special permit from the federal gov.

Just to clarify for the ones who are extremely unfamiliar with firearms:

Not only would she have to submit to a full and comprehensive background check conducted by the DOJ, fingerprinting, local law enforcement approval, a $200 tax, and a 3-6 month waiting period... a legal M16 costs 10-15,000 dollars. No, that is not a mistake... after going through all the legal channels, a legal fully-automatic M16 costs 10-15 grand.

I don't want people thinking that it's easy or cheap to own legal fully automatic weapons.

To ILLEGALY modify a semi-automatic AR-15 to fire fully automatic, it requires drilling holes in the receiver in just the right spot, which would require an experienced person with the right equipment (not just any Joe Schmo with a cordless drill can perform this modification.) Then one would have to purchase the correct parts, which requires a pretty advanced knowledge of the systems on an AR-15. I know many AR-15 enthusiasts who wouldn't have the first clue how to modify the rifle to fully automatic... it's definitely not a drop-in modification.

edit on 12/18/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Way to convince yourself there is no deeper story. But it doesnt convince me.

We dont even know anything, even if this kid existed, and even if he existed we wouldnt know if he was even there that day.

TV media can legally get away with lying, and get away with it every day.

Yet here you are, assuming what they claim must be true despite none of it adds up.
You should be more careful allowing yourself to believe in anything, especially mainstream news media.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Answer
You're "very familiar" with firearms, but you don't realize how difficult it is for someone to gain access to a fully-automatic rifle?

The likelihood that Adam Lanza's mother owned an M-16 is so infinitesimally small as to not even be worth considering. Anyone familiar with the regulations and cost involved with legal ownership as well as the difficulty involved in illegal modification of an AR-15 can easily dismiss the idea as ludicrous.

Now, if you're suggesting that Adam Lanza was not the shooter, or that he was not alone... I have no argument.

Bingo.
It's not impossible to get a full-auto ( I could in Virginia if I wanted to ) but in Connecticut I doubt it. If it was full auto and Lanza did do it don't you think they would have mentioned it by now? I am suggesting in a round about way that it is possible Adam Lanza and his mother were as much victims as the children. Listen to the audio of the police scanner; they talk about suspects running, catching one in the woods etc. A single shooter who committed suicide can't run away.

THAT I did not know.

Very interesting.

I do believe this is politically motivated. I do NOT believe it is to solicit gun control as some would want us to believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well as always the media/law enforcement and the dissemination of information calls everything into question...its rarely consistent and has enough holes to strain spaghetti...

I find it always boils down to incompetence or malevolence which is it? Are the MSM/Law enforcement hiding something? or are they just really really bad at disseminating information that makes sense...maybe both? Playing stupid can get you out of a jam sometimes...

Anyway...I am curious though because from my experience shooting .223 even though its a smaller rifle round...it can cause some serious damage...the size of these children...I would imagine two or three .223 rounds would render them and the "bullet holes" unrecognizable...so to make a conclusion on on how many times each victim was hit would probably be very very difficult to do without error if at all...

as far as the number of shots/wounds I would have to agree with Wrabbits assessment that multiple wounds might be from a single bullet giving the illusion more shots were fired than actually were...what we should be looking for is a casing count...which I don't think will be released....

One last thing to add....

As far as the investigation and dissemination of information through MSM I can guarantee you communication errors between the two. The media rarely understand and comprehend law enforcement jargon/protocol...I mean for christ sake I saw one of the anchors say the suspect used a .223 bushwacker...
...I laughed inside at that one...

I am thinking that Law enforcement have a spider web of an investigation going on right now and are trying to do panic damage control as they don't really even know what really happened or if others are involved and if others are involved they are keeping quiet about it to build their case without tipping the wrong people off to the investigation.

Knowing the DA and his ties will be important as the DA has an absurd amount of influence on police investigations, where they go and where they don't go...so far there seems to be no criminal investigation as the "lone gunman" is dead but the DA can chose not to chase "fairy tales" and close down and subsequent investigation into multiple gunmen...

As with all mass shootings....the media do a very good job painting a conspiracy and I think its mostly incompetence but sometimes....I wonder...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Answer

Way to convince yourself there is no deeper story. But it doesnt convince me.

We dont even know anything, even if this kid existed, and even if he existed we wouldnt know if he was even there that day.

TV media can legally get away with lying, and get away with it every day.

Yet here you are, assuming what they claim must be true despite none of it adds up.
You should be more careful allowing yourself to believe in anything, especially mainstream news media.

Which one of my responses could you possibly be responding to with that nonsense? I simply made it clear how implausible it is that Adam Lanza used a fully-automatic rifle.

I think the reported story stinks like burnt hair on top of a pile of farts and vomited diarrhea.

I'm of the opinion that the "crazy loner white kid" stories are being used to cover up attacks by foreign terrorists to avoid backlash and destabilizing foreign relations during a very shaky time in the Middle East. I'm able to grasp that much easier than saying that the U.S. Govn't is actually responsible for the attacks. Al Qaeda has said for years that they wanted to attack U.S. malls and schools.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Alright, I'll bite. I must admit the bullet math isnt adding up for me as well. But given my skeptical nature with this (not a secret
) Im going to try and explain it all away. But if I find myself trying real hard, then my mind may change..

For the bullets. Can we have a link on just how many bullets were fired? Is that information even available ? Because if it isnt, arent we kind of guessing?

And Im not an expert in fully automatic weapons. I have only shot an ar 15 a few times and mostly bolt action snipers with my friends at the ranges. But how much of a marksmen do you need to be shooting at targets bunched together in a confined area with no exit? I feel disgusted even typing that.

The second gunman theory is starting to make a little more sense to me. But what about getting a listing of all the witness accounts? Eyewitness testimony sucks. But as a group if they are all saying the same thing, then we may have something. But if only one or two people are saying there was a second gunman...

Also, and this may be too CSI, but wouldnt there be footprints of two sets of boots if there was a second gunman? Were there victims in more than one classroom? Have we been able to cast doubt on the path the shooter took?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is my problem with motive...

The kids profile leads me to suspect a vengence motive, like maybe payback for being mistreated.

But then you see location. He didnt even know these ppl but choose this target specifically. Why?

The motive that fits his profile doesnt fit the location or methodology.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by Answer

Terrible rebuttal.

The slide-fire is a type of stock attachment that allows one to fire inaccurate "bump-fire" bursts. You can actually accomplish the same without a stock attachment, if you want to waste a lot of ammo.

It's an idiotic gun accessory that nobody buys.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The kids profile leads me to suspect a vengence motive, like maybe payback for being mistreated.

But then you see location. He didnt even know these ppl but choose this target specifically. Why?

Can we all agree on whether or not he went to this school?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You arent being skeptical sir, when you believe the mainstream story without evidence. That is incredulous.

When you go out of your way to explain everything away it isnt skepticism.

See you already have to believe a certain outcome to craft all explanations to fit around it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Can we all agree on whether or not he went to this school?

No we cannot.
Got evidence?

Or is this believe MSM without question day?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

It's an idiotic gun accessory that nobody buys.

Yeah, just like you're theory.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The children were huddled in a corner making a rather efficient kill funnel, bravo to the district planning on that one... (Sarcasm tag here for those with a droll sense of comprehension)
We do not know if the shooter was proficient with his weapon(S) either.
If not fully automatic, he could have been bumpfiring or had a bumpfire stock on said weapon(s).
There are too many things about this shooting we will never know for one reason or another.
Best idea, stay vigilant and keep and practice your 2A rights.
Guns work just as well as a shield as they do a sword.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join