It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CT massacre has all of your attn. Its supposed to.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The CT shooting is all anyone is talking about. The MSM, all over FB, twitter, every online social media site I look at is ate up with this topic. Its like this brought the world to a stand still.

I know there were alot of 2012 threads but cmon folks. This is ATS, a place where most of you aren't suppose to "fall for it". There are no facts to the story anymore. The conspiracy is to keep you busy looking for the facts and talking to your friends/families about "Why would he do such a thing?". That is why if you look at the vast majority of my posts yesterday you see me calling this shooting false-flag, the timing is to perfect, its to keep you to busy worrying about this than any other headlines.

ATS members are falling for it hook, line and sinker! Click Recent Posts and see how many of the topics pertain to the shooting. Turn the MSM off guys, say a prayer for the families when you go to sleep but STOP obsessing over these details all day, you will never hear any. You will be out of the loop though when you snap out of it and realize there is much more going on than a school shooting.
edit on 16-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Or it could be that not everyday 20 children get killed, so people are talking about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Maybe not in America...but children are murdered in masses often....and most of the time its at the hands of our gov't.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Or it could be that not everyday 20 children get killed, so people are talking about it.
LOL

Not every day huh? Palestine? Pakistan? Syria?

Not every day 20 children get killed in THE US.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Good point. I too have spent way too much time looking at the ever changing BS and odd coincidences on this case....looking at shadow connections of people, suddenly new evidence, etc...etc...etc...(no need to go into details) I was falling for a trick I myself have pointed out many-many times...the ole magician's sleight of hand. While we are busy looking over here, the magician can march an elephant across the stage and no one will notice it.

Thanks for pointing it out to me...I actually appreciate it. I was so into the nuts and bolts like a dog with a bone, I had put blinders on to other things...which is actually where our attention should be.

Good post....s& f for the wake up call.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

No thanks needed, if the post helped ya I'm glad at least one person noticed. Its something, yesterday my family had heard about it but all they had to say was "thats crazy". TODAY however, they are discussing the ifs, hows whens and especially the big "Why" and I am truly surprised. These people don't even keep up with current events mustless go out of theyre way to discuss them.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
The CT shooting is all anyone is talking about. The MSM, all over FB, twitter, every online social media site I look at is ate up with this topic. Its like this brought the world to a stand still.

I know there were alot of 2012 threads but cmon folks. This is ATS, a place where most of you aren't suppose to "fall for it". There are no facts to the story anymore. The conspiracy is to keep you busy looking for the facts and talking to your friends/families about "Why would he do such a thing?". That is why if you look at the vast majority of my posts yesterday you see me calling this shooting false-flag, the timing is to perfect, its to keep you to busy worrying about this than any other headlines.

ATS members are falling for it hook, line and sinker! Click Recent Posts and see how many of the topics pertain to the shooting. Turn the MSM off guys, say a prayer for the families when you go to sleep but STOP obsessing over these details all day, you will never hear any. You will be out of the loop though when you snap out of it and realize there is much more going on than a school shooting.
edit on 16-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)

Hooray for some comon sense

The thing to realise about the msm is, if they are reporting something, then theres an agenda behind it, otherwise you wont be told diddly squat. THEY WANT YOUR ATTENTION!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So wats the real story then u say we are blinded (not your words) buy this tragedy but u haven't pointed us in the direction of the real story im behind u on the fact it could be a false flag and they want our attention on that subject but u only said wat many other members could have said

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The difference I see is this:

The vast majority of people are watching the TV news and reading the reports online. They might ask "how could someone do this?" or call for stricter gun laws, but that's as deep as it goes.

People on sites like ATS are asking the questions that most people won't even dare consider. Such as who was really behind this and whom does it benefit?

But in either case, I agree that it is a very convenient distraction and lots of us (myself included) are wasting way too much time on it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SolomonGrundy

I didn't post this saying the massacre was to keep you from noticing anything in particular. The massacre was intended to keep you from noticing EVERYTHING. To say there is one main thing going on that we should be focusing on more than this story would silly, I could just start naming off countries but again, not the point. The point is take the blinders off and YOU TELL ME what else you see going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There is a lot going on i understand were you're coming from i fort u had something in particular in mind but you're right about its got everyones attention i cannot remember another significant story the press has talked about since this shooting and im in England

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

The thing to realise about the msm is, if they are reporting something, then theres an agenda behind it, otherwise you wont be told diddly squat. THEY WANT YOUR ATTENTION!!!

Interesting.....what do you think the hidden agenda is?......and who do you think "they" are?

I have (and still do sometimes) worked for the MSM, do you have any idea how badly the news corporations (big and small) want that next big story?

For sure when a big story breaks (and the CT story is globally massive) there will initially be conflicting reports, this is perfectly normal, all the news agencies are trying to be the first to break the "full story" they will report on rumours, here say, and unsubstantiated rumours at the scene....this is all normal......like it or not, it's what happens, exactly the same as everyday people on the scene will gossip about what is developing, some of it will be fact some of it will be based on rumours and be false....but it will all be reported.

If there is something "fishy" about the terrible tragedy that occurred in Connecticut on Friday, then rest assured if the MSM find any actual evidence.....they will report it!

Don't forget, it was a couple of hacks working for the MSM that brought the most powerful man in the world down from his office in 1974............and brought another to book in 1998!

Don't under estimate the MSM, I know they are the stuff of conspiracy theorist's wet dreams, but the truth of the matter is, they really are looking for that big story......and if they find it you'll be the first to know!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Don't under estimate the MSM, I know they are the stuff of conspiracy theorist's wet dreams, but the truth of the matter is, they really are looking for that big story......and if they find it you'll be the first to know!

I wanted to shout "YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM" but you already admitted that you DO

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I wanted to shout "YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM" but you already admitted that you DO

Yes I did............and you are countering my post how exactly?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I believe hes implying we get alot of disinformation around here, we do. No serious journalist is going to take hearsay and report it as FACT to a major outlet. These changes in story that keep being made are coming from the authorities, the ones allowed to tell the MSM what they are allowed to report. I understand that nowadays the best journalists are reduced to the likes of paparazzi.. yesterday I saw a guy reporting from near the home of the Dad, Peter. Why!?????? Why would you post up outside of that guys house? If he decides he wants to disclose some information he won't walk out on the front lawn and do so, he'll call #n' Barbara Walters..

Its just a big show with a big flashing sign telling people when to "APPLAUD" and I have NEVER heard people clap this loud since 9/11.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I believe hes implying we get alot of disinformation around here, we do. No serious journalist is going to take hearsay and report it as FACT to a major outlet.

I never said they would....what I said was that a serious journalist would report on what is happening, what is being relayed by the people on the scene....like it or not journalists will report all the "noises" on the ground, that is why you here phrases like "unsubstantiated reports"....it's not disinformation, it's just journalists trying to keep up with a developing story.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Not necessarily the 'Story' the fact that everyone is talking about Gun Control, resulting in more dividing, more political paradigms and talking heads spewing biased nonsense

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Of course...did u see Obama speech tonite...he just warmed up the tsa to get into schools

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Not all in one place.
Over 20 per day die from presciption drugs, vaccines and other toxins that make the corporations money.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ok, Kind of against T&C I think, But, when I was watching Maury, the Fox News channel came on our local Fox station, right before they started the coverage of the shooting, I was reading the ticker at the bottom of the screen, and I swear I seen that they had de-criminalized marajuana, Nationally, they were trying to figure out how the individual states would tax it. Anyone else see that, or am I delusional?
yes, LOOK here ^....not there>.

Got my answer, Someone just started a thread on it. But I guess it is only in Colorado, and Washington.
edit on 16-12-2012 by thepolish1 because: Got my answer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join