Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The CT massacre has all of your attn. Its supposed to.

page: 2
19
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1
 


Really? I hadn't heard about that. Certainly not opposed to it.


Found this on it:


December 14th, 2012
09:37 AM ET
Obama: Enforcing pot laws in states that have legalized it not a top priority


politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Not exactly the type of news I was saying we might be missing but a good example of something I heard nothing about, thanks to the constant coverage of the shooting nonetheless. Thanks
edit on 16-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: forgot link




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim
 


I work nights, and I had a few glasses of wine while I was watching the Metor shower thursday nite, so I wasn't too sure I seen it. Kinda like Obama said he would not sign the 2012 NDAA, until it was changed, and he signed it as the ball was dropping in New York on New years eve, yeah, I hear what ur saying!!

I guess Colorado and Washington has made it legal. I have no clue on how to add posts, but type in Obama gives green light in the search engine, you should find it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by thepolish1 because: Finished a thought



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim
 


It seems that this situation may not be disinformation, maybe a stunt to remove rights from citizens at a strange time in history conveniently near the "end of days". If this is the case then children were murdered for the sheer sake of eliminating freedom..a cruel and calculated plot designed to provoke us into giving up our rights.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SolomonGrundy
 


Take a little time and look into the ITU, which will end free online media and regulate the internet completely.
Or maybe Syria, yes that is still happening. The only reason for tracking what people do online is so that you can eventually control what they have access to. A great way to do this is to study how they react to intense and horrific acts of violence, whether it be a terrible tragedy like this shooting or the atrocities of war or simply stealing a worldwide right to privacy and free independent information. The more distracted the opponent the easier the victory.

When you hear the overused phrase: WAKE UP! It has nothing to do with a higher level of consciousness, It is a call to get up off your ass and actually do something and take a stand for all that you care about.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness
Take a little time and look into the ITU, which will end free online media and regulate the internet completely.
Or maybe Syria, yes that is still happening. The only reason for tracking what people do online is so that you can eventually control what they have access to. A great way to do this is to study how they react to intense and horrific acts of violence, whether it be a terrible tragedy like this shooting or the atrocities of war or simply stealing a worldwide right to privacy and free independent information. The more distracted the opponent the easier the victory.

When you hear the overused phrase: WAKE UP! It has nothing to do with a higher level of consciousness, It is a call to get up off your ass and actually do something and take a stand for all that you care about.


Both very good points, Syria is a powder keg with a fuse so short we can no longer see it burning. As for monitoring our web activities.. I'm sure everyone did what they expected. SO many people went and got they're kids out of school early that day. Thats what they want to see, fear. As long as the US people remain fearful of the government they will let us keep our seemingly unrestricted internet, more ad's though I'm sure.

Who can blame TPTB? We ARE stupid! Honey Booboo is the most relatable reality TV star we have ever witnessed, we petetioned the president to build a Death Star ffs. Oh, and dont let me forget, how did Occupy Wall St turn out? What did it solve? It did nothing but make that upper 1% all the more confident that there are no patriots left, just people who will carry signs and camp out in parks as a sign of protest.. until it gets to cold to do so anyway. This is "grab your attention and hold it" pussification verification at its finest.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
LOL
Not every day huh? Palestine? Pakistan? Syria?

Not every day 20 children get killed in THE US.


That has to be one of the saddest things I've read in ages.

I guess if they're little brown-skinned foreigners who don't look, act and dress like "us", it's ok that they are massacred on a regular basis.

It only upsets us if they are like "us."

Right?



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by incoserv
 


I just want to answer this question from my own POV. Yes, its ok.

To most of the US public as long as it happens across the big pond it doesn't matter. We are the most self-absorbed people on the face of the Earth. The ONLY reason this is a big deal whatsoever is because it happened in the states. When Israel bombs civilian targets in Palestine, IF Americans even heard about that stuff they'd just turn a deaf ear on it. "Them jews and muslims are crazy.." and that'd be the end of it. Since 20 WHOLE US KIDS were killed though.. man. That good sir, is international front page news.

Why (?) is this shooting international front page news you may ask? Because the rest of the world hates this f'n country, thats why.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim
 



when i first came across the incident during the weekend, i wont lie my first thought was...

what are they trying to distract us from this time? whatever it is, it must be something big for them to pull off a stunt like this..



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx
 


Maybe not in America...but children are murdered in masses often....and most of the time its at the hands of our gov't.



It wont be a leap then for anyone to want to arm themselves.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Logarock because: n



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo
 


mmm. Insightful you are. Much to learn has ATS.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
S&F. When I first heard about this, it didnt take long for me to have the same suspicions. My mind scrolled through the other mass public shootings in the last year or two. There always seems to be a 2nd gunman, too, at first, then "oh only one, and we got him, so drop it". For some reason my mind keeps going back to the Sikh Temple shooting...
Its always horrific, that goes without saying, but something else is going on, something more..



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
reply to post by incoserv
 


I just want to answer this question from my own POV. Yes, its ok.

To most of the US public as long as it happens across the big pond it doesn't matter. We are the most self-absorbed people on the face of the Earth. The ONLY reason this is a big deal whatsoever is because it happened in the states. When Israel bombs civilian targets in Palestine, IF Americans even heard about that stuff they'd just turn a deaf ear on it. "Them jews and muslims are crazy.." and that'd be the end of it. Since 20 WHOLE US KIDS were killed though.. man. That good sir, is international front page news.

Why (?) is this shooting international front page news you may ask? Because the rest of the world hates this f'n country, thats why.


and that`s the same reason 9/11 was made into a big deal, because it was a bunch white collar financial district workers that died.
if it had been 3,000 migrant workers in a sweatshop in southern california that had been killed on 9/11 by terrorist we wouldn`t have gone to afghanistan or iraq to avenge their deaths.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by incoserv

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
LOL
Not every day huh? Palestine? Pakistan? Syria?

Not every day 20 children get killed in THE US.


That has to be one of the saddest things I've read in ages.

I guess if they're little brown-skinned foreigners who don't look, act and dress like "us", it's ok that they are massacred on a regular basis.

It only upsets us if they are like "us."

Right?


Even then it doesn't much matter . . . .

A new report out today found that on average, five children died from abuse or neglect every day in the United States between 2001 and 2007.



Source

That's 35 children a week . . . more than 1,500 a year.

What the hell we doing about that?

Nuthin'



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Illinois Concealed Carry Ban Ruled Unconstitutional By Federal Appellate Court
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Michigan approves concealed weapons in schools, churches
Still awaiting signature from Governor Rick Snyder
www.globalpost.com...


But then there is this also,
Lanza, like Holmes, connected to LIBOR

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.
www.disclose.tv...



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim
 


...or maybe you're just a shill/dis-info agent that doesn't want people looking at the details.



Somebody had to say it....



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


LOL, maybe right? However as I mentioned in the OP I did alot of looking into this that first day, did alot of posting on it.. Here is where my head was at on the 14th but by the 15th and 16th my line of thinking had changed considerably.


Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim
posted on 14-12-2012 @ 20:37

Call me a fan of "The First 48" but right now is when they're slipping if there is in fact something to hide. While were all for the most part sorry for the victims families, to best serve them we should look into the different reports and raise questions when we are being told two different things. That is providing a service to those families in a large way. If there are more people that should be held accountable for this then we are obligated to find out who they are, and make sure the punishment fits theyre part in the massacre.

Law Enforcement - Shmaw Enforcement.
edit on 17-12-2012 by 1/2 Nephilim because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yep I would be keeping a eye on any bills passed in the last few days and what sort of controversy surrounds them...

www.opencongress.org...
edit on 17-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC
 


RedmoonMWC,

I was wondering who would sqeeze this kind of intel out. I would like to be able to verify it though.

These guys claim disinfo. on the link you posted. Not sure what to believe. I'm going to keep digging.

cavnews.wordpress.com...


edit on 17-12-2012 by sharkman because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-12-2012 by sharkman because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sharkman
 


Even though this thread is about not paying attention to this anymore (
) I couldn't help myself! I found this for ya.. seems significant considering Peter Lanza was the Senior Tax Manager at Ernst & Young, and the article isn't from the passed 3 days!




Ernst & Young will not face legal action over its handling of Lehman Brothers’ off-balance sheet transactions in the run-up to the financial crisis, the UK’s accounting regulator said

In 2010, the Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board opened an investigation after an official report into Lehman’s bankruptcy criticised E&Y – which had acted as Lehman’s auditor – for failing to question and challenge improper or inadequate disclosures in the bank’s financial statements…

The accounting regulator continues to investigate E&Y’s supervision of Lehman’s compliance with UK rules on the protection of client money.



www.forbes.com...



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
reply to post by RedmoonMWC
 


RedmoonMWC,

I was wondering who would sqeeze this kind of intel out. I would like to be able to verify it though.

These guys claim disinfo. on the link you posted. Not sure what to believe. I'm going to keep digging.

cavnews.wordpress.com...


edit on 17-12-2012 by sharkman because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-12-2012 by sharkman because: (no reason given)


I did not realize that it originated with Sorcha Faal, good catch. thank you and I will keep digging as I am able to also.






top topics



 
19
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join