The CT massacre has all of your attn. Its supposed to.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
My local news has gone back to at least half of the news sections being about local stories, so I hadn't noticed too much that national news is still primarily focused on the shooting. My dad works at home, so he has CNN on his TV all the time during the day. Well earlier today, after dinner, we were watching the news and they mentioned a blip about how Hillary Clinton was back to work after her fall. I made a comment about how I thought it was convenient that her concussion/fall happened right before she was supposed to testify, and that other people had to go in her place. My dad looked at me with a blank/confused face. He asked me what I was talking about because he hadn't heard about it. Before I even realized it, I said "Well you wouldn't because of the shooting."

That's when it hit me that, whether intentional or not, the news of the shooting has taken the place of a lot of other things. The shooting was absolutely tragic, but its far from the only thing going on. This is why I'm so glad that I regularly check news outlets (MSM and places like ATS) to see what else is happening. I would urge everyone else to do the same, if you don't already. Even with the best intentions, the news can't cover everything, so its best to take the responsibility for this knowledge into your own hands.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

I know everybody on ATS can hardly stand Faal, sometimes whoever Faal is may be throwing tid bits of truth around just to stir the pot. Not all dis-info is false. That's the fun to disseccting it. The pros are going to mix it up for us just to see what kind of reaction they can get.

Just enough scent to keep the hunt interesting.

It is worth noting that I was listening to a radio show last night that indicated that Sorcha Faal made similar claims about the father of the Batman theater shooter's father, who happens to be IT security guy, this was back in the summer if I remember right.

It would be intersting to follow up by checking the Congressional records with the House and Senate Finance Committees's hearings, or related committee's to see if either of these guys does get called to testify about anything, even if it's about something nondescript.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How are mentally disturbed young men being identified and set up to be the patsy in domestic covert actions designed for 'problem-reaction-solution' programming of lawmakers and the general public in order to further the 'New World Order' agenda?

Early reports from Sandy Hook mentioned two or multiple shooters involved. This was reduced to one 'lone nut' as was the case in Aurora and many, many cases going all the way back to the original 'lone nut' in modern history: Lee Harvey Oswald.

Covert actions are usually set up in ways that one 'lone nut' (who fits the profile) is blamed and then it's an open and quickly shut case, case closed. This m.o. has been done successfully for years, RFK hit, MLK hit, mass shootings, John Lennon hit, you name it. As soon as lawmakers and the public are satisfied that the 'lone nut' in the media did it all by his lonesome, the secret agenda moves forward. Even in the case of 9/11, Osama bin Laden emerged quickly as the media's 'lone nut' just as Saddam Hussein had been the 'lone nut' who gave the USA 'no choice' but to invade Iraq and in so doing make the military-industrial complex and defense contractors much wealthier in the process.

I don't have any evidence that Sandy Hook was a covert op. But I do not rule it out, seeing as there is now such a big push to ban at least some types of firearms.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There is no doubt that this Connecticut shooting has become a political football and that the goal of a lot of the scrimmages seems to be increased gun control in the US.

There is no doubt that there is a lot of wild speculation about this shooting rampage.

As an old 9/11 warrior, I'm wondering whether some of the speculation, that seems to go in extravagantly wild directions, might actually be cointelpro, or provocative disinformation put in place by professionals to lead people off on wild goose chases.

Sounds weird, but keeping in mind that we live in a corporatist/fascist world, take a look at the following video and then tell me if it sounds weird. Ask yourselves, is there any other entity or group of entities, corporate entities, with an interest in moving the public away from the truth of this matter?

edit on 19-12-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

and that video is from 4 days ago..

Look at what all we have been told since. So while everyone is pulling "told ya's" on the 21st date guess I can chalk this one up to a "told ya so" as well in lieu of all the new info on this case, or lack thereof..

On a side note, this really is a big deal. I didn't think about it until the passed day or so, I didn't consider it nearly anywhere as relevant as 9/11 but when you think about it.. the WTC's were indiscriminate targets. The targets of this were young children specifically.

Maybe numbers dont matter so much as cruelty..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join