It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I've tried to show you all the evidence, I've repeated it several times, it's all out there for you all to check. It took me fifteen minutes to find out that Sandy Hook is in NJ, and that the creators of Batman lived in NYC and created Gotham from that region. This explains the entire thing, and why it's there in the movie.

But people will refuse reality because they want to believe that this is all a plan to take their previous guns away from them.

This is the kind of scenario that makes ATS a messed up place. Even with the evidence there for all to see you all deny it exists and refuse the facts in favour of insanity. This is why the media portrays genuine conspiracy theorists as lunatics.

You guys are the cause of this stigma. You resolutely deny facts and choose ignorance. You repeatedly spout the BS over and over, even when the evidence is there to show you all a simple and logical explanation.

I used to love this place, now it's just a mess of the maladjusted and mentally defective, people who think their cats are talking to them and their government wants to gas everyone. This is why I'm getting increasingly fed up with this place.

Deny ignorance? You lot positively embrace it if it means you have something accuse your government of.

It does seem things go more and more against the motto than with it.
To some of these people "Deny Ignorance" means "no, I'm not ignorant, I just don't know anything" as opposed to denying ignorance the chance to survive.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

If you so much as get one star for that theory, I'm taking a week long break from this site. *lol*

2nd freaking line.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
NWO BUSTED! Predictive Programming at its finest. The World Trade Center was in over 700 movies before 2001, not including commercials and music videos. Check out the youtube channel: Northtowersouthtower for an archive.

Awesome find

Not sure if this could be related but "Sandy" is a character on Spongebob. Check out the lettering -

SPONGEBOB = 9 Letters

SQUAREPANTS = 11 Letters = 9/11

Please, please, please tell me you are being sarcastic.

Please

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Don't forget to use your noggins..

There could be some sort of black bag, black-op/psy-op, drug-induced, MK-Ultra type programming (either directly or through some sort of remote-control technology) involved (to realize a socio-political agenda by the wicked, dark shadow government) and/or connection between the fathers of Lanza and Holme's re: scheduled LIBOR testimony/high finance - and yet, the appearance of the name Sandy Hook in the Batman film could STILL be nothing but mere coincidence whereby the makers of the film based Gotham City on NYC and picked up the name Sandy Hook from a nearby place in NJ.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is a Department of Homeland Security waiver to be an Actor in a School Shooting Drill. From 2011.

DPH Link
edit on 17-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here is a Department of Homeland Security waiver to be an Actor in a School Shooting Drill. From 2011.

DPH Link
edit on 17-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

Yeah, they have drills for training purposes. Would you prefer they not have drills and have no idea how to handle the situation??

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
That aint no coincidence and it would INSANE TO THINK THAT. By the way, I read that this poor murdered kid's "rifle" was in a car, and he didn't have it on him, but the coronary report said the kindergarden children were shot with a rifle. Nothing adds up, and now you can see why.

Its right in our faces and they're laughing at us as if we can do nothing!

Please see a doctor. You're suffering from paranoid delusions.
edit on 16/12/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

wait doesnt Christian Bale point at Joseph Gordon-Levitt at one point??

ZOMG someone needs to warn Joseph!!!1!!1!! He's next!!!1!!1

not everything is a conspiracy..

link   

Uhh, ok, a drill.

Now, why would they be interested in preparing for something like that? (sarcasm)

DOH!

edit on 17-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Damn, that's crazy.

Here's a link to an Aurora community college "mass casualty event"

www.youtube.com...

Obviously, its all just one big coincidence...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf

wait doesnt Christian Bale point at Joseph Gordon-Levitt at one point??

ZOMG someone needs to warn Joseph!!!1!!1!! He's next!!!1!!1

not everything is a conspiracy..

Exactly. I mean come on people. Yeah, there are a few conspiracies out there, but not every single thing that happens in the world is a conspiracy.

This was a terrible tragedy, not a conspiracy. Lives were lost, very young lives, due to some nutjob going in with a gun, probably someone who went overboard with conspiracies himself.

Give a little respect to the lives that were lost, let the families grieve. This wasn't some big plan carried out by "The Powers that Be", this was the action of a nutjob who killed innocent children and they can't be brought back.
This isn't a video game, this isn't a reality show, this isn't some plan developed by a secret group of people trying to control your mind so they can manipulate you into buying more peanut butter. This was a shooting and children DIED!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

And the relevance of it being real areas is ??

The fact that it IS a real area, and yet also an area in the movie is no coincidence to you ??

The logic of this is astonishingly stupid, WE ALL KNOW that it is both a real and fake area, that is NOT why it is highlighted in the MOVIE,

Certainly the odds of this having NO connection to a real tragic unusual ritual killing and being circled on a map of a movie that has the same exact thought are just coincidence.

You people are the ones who need the medical attention, if you cannot see the correlation in what goes on in Dark Magic...then you will certainly fall victim to it.

Of course, just cry and make believe that real crazy people exist for NO REASON,, that is easier than the ones that MAY HAVE a reason to do such crimes, or propel others into doing it , like a Play..all nice and neat.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I remember seeing that in theaters and thinking something was up with it.
The words Aurora can also be seen in the movie.

And they also say "There are no coincidences" in the movie. I think the same guy who points to "Sandy Hook" is the guy who says "There are no coincidences" in a different part of the movie(I could be mistaken about the last part).

link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by yourmaker
Clearly I said "COULD HAVE BEEN" as if to imply i'm not entirely "jumping the gun".

devils advocate, Why are you concerned with condemning this kid?

I'm not concerned with condemning him, I'm concerned with people that seek to deny reality and claim that he was some part of a NWO brainwashing plot etc.

If you're not doing that, then I have no qualms.

Shot up a school yes, and that should be highly suspect, not just easily dismissed as a crazed kid.
Not everything is a conspiracy, but it is all not just coincidence either.

Pretty sure 'crazy' does cover slaughtering a room full of children pretty well. Apparently his family have also mentioned that he had some serious psychological issues.

Investigation and research is fine, I won't argue with it, but that's not what the person I originally responded to was doing. He immediately blamed someone else and said that this kid was not a murderer, just a pawn. He has no evidence whatsoever for that.

The way Obama is jumping all over this, because he obviously doesn't want to waste an opportunity seems fishy to me. I mean let the victims get buried first, seriously. It seems entirely too suspect, especially when so many bills already existed, but were never put forward.

When I heard the story initially, I immediately thought they could have had someone go in the building to do the job, if he wouldn't do it. Then send a squad to each parents house to kill them. These things don't take a lot of coordination, considering our military, CIA, and FBI are trained to make the "impossible" happen.

Stranger things have happened. Bin Laden was buried at sea.

link   
I am sure if you dig deeper you will find another link between Sandy Hook and that Batman movie. I bet one of the people involved in the movie is from Sandy Hook, or somebody dear to him.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That is just too creepy good find!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just got back on, did someone really purport a spongebob squarepants lettering conspiracy?

Where does the insanity end? Now I see why my wife makes fun of me for this site.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

And the relevance of it being real areas is ??

The fact that it IS a real area, and yet also an area in the movie is no coincidence to you ??

The logic of this is astonishingly stupid, WE ALL KNOW that it is both a real and fake area, that is NOT why it is highlighted in the MOVIE,

Certainly the odds of this having NO connection to a real tragic unusual ritual killing and being circled on a map of a movie that has the same exact thought are just coincidence.

You people are the ones who need the medical attention, if you cannot see the correlation in what goes on in Dark Magic...then you will certainly fall victim to it.

Of course, just cry and make believe that real crazy people exist for NO REASON,, that is easier than the ones that MAY HAVE a reason to do such crimes, or propel others into doing it , like a Play..all nice and neat.

So if there's an ADHD kid who gets in trouble a lot and happens to live in a town named "Springfield" does that mean the Simpson's is a big conspiracy??

It's a common name for a town, found in practically every state. Movies use common names or even names that have something else pertaining to them as another member posted here. It's not a conspiracy and didn't fortell anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I just got back on, did someone really purport a spongebob squarepants lettering conspiracy?

Where does the insanity end? Now I see why my wife makes fun of me for this site.

Yeah, I'm thinking of making fun of myself now.... sheeesh

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Might as well right? You were the guy attacking me for calling the Sandy Massacre fake. Now look, its showing up in Batman

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

It' that in your face thing , we keep seeing with these disasters, it's almost like they get off by flaunting it in our face's. All the time knowing, the ones who are awake will never be listen to.

edit on 17-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join