It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Coincidence..... I follow, and believe there is truth to many things on this site but come on... this is not proof of a damn thing. Some of you are just wishing and hoping that there is some type of conspiracy to everything in the world. Sometimes bad things happen, without some grand scheme behind them.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Another map:

Also, notice the pyramid/triangle with an "eye" for a capstone.
edit on 16/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: clarity

...and the thirteen squares/circles inside the pyramid.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Posted this on a related forum:

Here is the thing with this speculation, and I want to note I'm not using this point to either refute or support this speculation/theory/whatever:

If you accept the idea that films, particularly Batman, are being used by a shadowy organization to "warn" or "tease" or "nod" to the public coming pre-planned events that are purposely done for either hidden political/social agendas or occult rituals (or whatever) then you have to accept that somebody involved in the choreography, designing, artistry, script, directing, whatever knows about this organization and has the ability/connection to arrive on the sets of these big film production and place (or have someone place) these props in the film just right where they need to be. So, if you believe this theory---your best lead would be to investigate the directors/set designers/producers/editors and whoever for these movies. After all, they have the final say-so on how the audience views the final film. So, yeah--there you go. IF you truly believe it---start doing some investigation int hat direction---that seems to be your best bet.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by abeverage

There is a Clinton in Connecticut. My father lives there near the Indian River Marina, which is a port of sorts.
Very off-putting. Maybe I should mention it to him.

Or could the next one be an assassination attempt...?

That is what I was wondering. Especially since the Sandy Hook was "Strike Zone 1" in the pic!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
So what would the conspiracy be? Did suits put the body of the alleged shooter in the classroom after shooting up the children? Do mind control rays exist?

Nothing about the incident seems fishy. A mentally unstable person did a crazy thing. There is no hint at an outside intervention through anyone.

Project monarch or MK ULTRA could be a valid conspiracy point. Both the shooters have dad's which are high profiles in the financial section.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeach

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by southbeach

Perhaps best to steer clear of topics you know little or nothing about.

And you're the expert Ian Brown.

No.

It's an extremely complex and emotive topic.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No.

The question of whether or not to blow up little children isn't too complex, is it?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingHiker
He could have been one of those people who thinks the media is sending him secret messages.

BINGO, this seems to be the key.

Guys, you remember the movie Taxi Driver? One symptom of insanity is thinking the world evolves around one's own life, and that random things (e.g. comic book movies) are 'signs'. And that everything in the whole wide world is connected and will hurt you.

Listen, if you think the name of a fictional city in a fictional movie is a 'message' from the 'NWO', you sound like you may be suffering from real paranoia or a schizoid condition.

It is not normal to think a storm can be foreseen in a Batman-movie, ok? 'Not normal' is fine, but if you think like that, my guess is it affects you in bad way, in daily life. A psychologist can give you self-knowledge which is extremely valueable, even if it doesn't cure anything, right away.

Talk to a licensed psychologist, they are professional. They are bound by laws, what you tell them won't go to anyone else. You will not be locked away or anything, mental conditions are very common, but sadly, many go about their lives in terror, not understanding why they have all those thoughts that keep them down. If you can afford it, find someone who can help you, perhaps they can help you just by talking over what scares you and brings you down. Mental disorders are common, sometimes periodical, and nothing to be ashamed about.

Basically, this thread is nasty, from the get-go.

Have some compassion.

edit on 17-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingomar69
reply to post by delusion

No. I meant that your pointing out the Spongebob episode titles is really out there, like grasping for straws while balancing on a house of cards out there.

What the hell does Spongebob have to do with Hurricane Sandy or a shooting?

That was the point. Did I not make that clear? Sorry.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

No.

The question of whether or not to blow up little children isn't too complex, is it?

Of course not, so you're spot on.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by MissingHiker
He could have been one of those people who thinks the media is sending him secret messages.

BINGO, this seems to be the key.

Guys, you remember the movie Taxi Driver? One symptom of insanity is thinking the world evolves around one's own life, and that random things (e.g. comic book movies) are 'signs'. And that everything in the whole wide world is connected and will hurt you.

Listen, if you think the name of a fictional city in a fictional movie is a 'message' from the 'NWO', you sound like you may be suffering from real paranoia or a schizoid condition.

It is not normal to think a storm can be foreseen in a Batman-movie, ok? 'Not normal' is fine, but if you think like that, my guess is it affects you in bad way, in daily life. A psychologist can give you self-knowledge which is extremely valueable, even if it doesn't cure anything, right away.

Talk to a licensed psychologist, they are professional. They are bound by laws, what you tell them won't go to anyone else. You will not be locked away or anything, mental conditions are very common, but sadly, many go about their lives in terror, because they don't know what is going on inside, and why they have all those thoughts that keep them down. If you can afford it, find someone who can help you, perhaps they can help you just by talking over what scares you and brings you down. Mental disorders are common, sometimes periodical, and nothing to be shamed about.

Basically, this thread is nasty, from the get-go.

Have some compassion.

I got just one video for you my friend !

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
not surprised at all

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster

Here is the thing with this speculation, and I want to note I'm not using this point to either refute or support this speculation/theory/whatever:

If you accept the idea that films, particularly Batman, are being used by a shadowy organization to "warn" or "tease" or "nod" to the public coming pre-planned events that are purposely done for either hidden political/social agendas or occult rituals (or whatever) then you have to accept that somebody involved in the choreography, designing, artistry, script, directing, whatever knows about this organization and has the ability/connection to arrive on the sets of these big film production and place (or have someone place) these props in the film just right where they need to be. So, if you believe this theory---your best lead would be to investigate the directors/set designers/producers/editors and whoever for these movies. After all, they have the final say-so on how the audience views the final film. So, yeah--there you go. IF you truly believe it---start doing some investigation int hat direction---that seems to be your best bet.

-Ghoster

Why couldn't these movie people be manipulated without possible direct knowledge of exact details, just like anyone else could? They easily could be.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

-Ghoster

Why couldn't these movie people be manipulated without possible direct knowledge of exact details, just like anyone else could? They easily could be.

I guess they could, but there has to be at least one guy on the set who said "Hmmm, I don't know bob, maybe we should call that island on the map in this scene "Sandy Hook" instead of x, y, or z. And let's make sure actor in this scene lands his finger right on that spot and the camera angle is just right for someone to notice."

That was all my point was...this had to lead to somebody (or bodies). And that's the thing many of our speculations are missing: specific places, dates, people. Without that--all you have is mindless speculation and forums where people just repeat the same facts and assertions (and arguments) that everyone else is having. You need better, more detailed info for any speculation to turn into anything solid.

-Ghoster
edit on 17-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

I got just one video for you my friend !

Point? You think I say that people should just be 'happy' and ignore reality?

If so, let's look at reality: do you think a hurricane can be prophesized by a movie crew? I'd like to hear your reply on that one?

If that isn't it, I'm afraid I didn't get your point?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

I guess they could, but there has to be at last one guy on the set who said "Hmmm, I don't know bob, maybe we should call that island on the map in this scene "Sandy Hook" instead of x, y, or z. And let's make sure actor in this scene lands his finger right on that spot and the camera angle is just right for someone to notice."

That was all my point was...this had to lead to somebody (or bodies). And that's the thing many of our speculations are missing: specific places, dates, people. Without that--all you have is mindless speculation and forums where people just repeat the same facts and assertions (and arguments) that everyone else is having. You need better, more detailed info for any speculation to turn into anything solid.

-Ghoster

You're not going to find solid proof by the standard 'scientific' definition of it. This is why it's allowed to happen.

You have to use your own reasoning and connect the details yourself. It won't come together as 'solid proof', by the standard definition.

Think outside the box. Trust your heart and soul and instincts, because when they tell you something is off, it almost always is. Strange times call for adjustments in thinking, if you want to stay in the 'game'
edit on 17-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ScientificUAPer

No, its quite the opposite ! What you basically are saying in your post, is that people should seek help, because "its all in their mind", which is what the video is explaining that the American government is actually doing to all their inhabitants. What you and they are saying is that being critical is not healthy.

We have TONS of proven conspiracies, so to claim that people are nut jobs when finding information in movies or other places is just ignorant.

If so, let's look at reality: do you think a hurricane can be prophesized by a movie crew? I'd like to hear your reply on that one?

I am absolutely sure that they would be able to predict a tornado, if and when they get their weather manipulation systems up and running. The US military would love to be aided by the weather. My personal belief is that they are complete able to manipulate weather right now, but ofcause I have no way of proving it with facts.

edit on 17-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
- Devner Airport = F*cked..

- Cinema shooting

- School shooting

.. Something is strange aboout Denver, Colorado. Just one look at that airpport is enough for me to consider my gvernment has nasty plans for my neighboors andthe rest of the states.

I think Americans are the only people who would take THIS much from their government. I understand homeland security, police force... but for an entire country - "the land of the free" - to take this much beating and manipulation while your elites laugh at the tradgic eventsm laughs at all the pathetic civilians who just take it like a vicitim .. its really sad.

I honestly feel any other country who is silently attacked and slowly killed as much as America - there people would take a stand. When is "enough, ENOUGH"? How much more will the American people take before they start getting their guns back and coming together as a collective ?

Being divided into 50 states makes things a little hard; but your ALL still the same people, of the same land. Stop looking at your neighboors like suspects and unworthy animals.. and start realizing you and your people need to come together before this tyranny completely takes over everything including other countries.

*a little off topic*
Americans KNOW their military is over seas slaughtering and murdering tons and tons of people... but they still give kudos to their "forces"??
9/11 is no excuse to allow your military and elite to destroy, murder and steal from other countries; it was clearly a FRAMED event, and so is the cinema/elementary school shootings.

Americans do alot of talking about their country and its "greatness" .. but I think the rest of the world will have to watch America destroy itself and most other countries too.. stop getting involved in THEIR media, and start feeling and following the truth.

Everything is part of the agenda, Holywood is a means to tease the subconscious mind of the bind sheep following it.. I made a thread the other day about about two new Hollywood movies coming out, I think their is some sort of message givin' therethread.

9/11 was subliminally put into movies and tv shows way before it even happened! So when do people WAKE up and stop taking the beating?

If a dog is beaten to much where it cant take it - it will turn and attack back, ususally not pretty. But a human will take a beating its entire life without no fight - die in old age (or not)
what a waste of life, when all it really took was people to come together. The power is in the numbers not the forces..

*end of POV*

Im interested to see if these people of this very Nation (America) will take a REAL stand and work together - or allow the country and its people to suffer because for a few (TPTB) its just that easy when the dog has no fight in it...

9/11 Subliminal Messaging I think this is appropiate for this thread and my last comment - showing how blind people can be... when your too busy playing their game of society, you get lost in it, you loose connection with yourself, you become easy to control. Thats the life HUNDREDS of millions of people are living today. I feel America is the prime example..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

The map also says west CHELSEA hill.....and port clinton....anything going on with chelsea clinton, bill clintons daughter???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I heard on the radio that the mom was a 'prepper'...is it possible that this awful act had something to do with 12/21/12?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join