It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 31
216
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just wanted to drop by and say that even as a conspiracy-theory-skeptic I find this remarkable. Three possible explanations:

1. Conspiracy / Plan
2. Synchronicity
3. The killer was inspired by the movie

In any case The Dark Knight rises is now connected to two mass shootings.




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The images people are finding in the movies after the events were put there by what is on another plane. A plane where they see the future. They have been showing people they can communicate.
I think the reason for it is there will come a time when the entire human race will have to do something at the same time and they are going to tell the people when.
edit on 17-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I also would like to know if there where cameras anywhere inside or outside the school....you would think yes..



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Has anyone posted the full context of the movie script around which this "sign" "coincidence" came about ie: what was being said in the movie, etc.?

If there was a reference to a school or something like that I might buy it, but I've concluded that it's nothing but a coincidence given that the makers of the movie are from New York City, and that Gotham City was based on NYC, and that there's a place in NJ nearby in real life called Sandy Hook.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Caverly1976
 

Yes there are. And at movie theaters, malls the Pentagon,etc. We won't see anything for a while because of the "sensibility" factor (how dare we ask for evidence). But when we do see it will be an edited, grainy, time lapse of a shadowy figure in a hallway...



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Interesting note about the Dark Knight Rises: The end centers around a group of school kids on a bus trying to escape Gotham before a nuclear explosion destroyed the entire city. I recall the Robin character yelling at the U.S. military for refusing to let them cross Gotham's main bridge and saying something to the order of "You've killed us!"
Just find it odd that one of the scenes focused on saving school children.

-Ghoster



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr
 

Ha lol!! How true...ever so sad.....but true.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Has anyone posted the full context of the movie script around which this "sign" "coincidence" came about ie: what was being said in the movie, etc.?

If there was a reference to a school or something like that I might buy it, but I've concluded that it's nothing but a coincidence given that the makers of the movie are from New York City, and that Gotham City was based on NYC, and that there's a place in NJ nearby in real life called Sandy Hook.


It is shown when they are talking about the 5 areas that are going to be targeted in Bane's attack on the city.

Interestingly the plot of Bane revolves around him having been thrown in a prison pit which he ascends out of to commit terror acts on Gotham and he even ends up with what is essentially a quote of Crowley of 'The only law is, do what you want'.

Bane works for Ra's (ehem Ra of the mystery schools again?) Al Ghul.

The five points to be attacked remind me of a pentagram.
A pentagram is formed when you cut an apple in half.
Gotham was designed after New York a.k.a. the big apple.
Newtown sounds and awful lot like Newton who was an alchemist hit in the head by an apple to discover gravity.

Hollywood is what he druids used to make their magic wands (movie magic?) and is long associated with weird S#!7. (See Scientology Tom Cruise and the Simpsons, Bohemian Grove Simpsons creator is a member).



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm they saw this in the actual film and not just through these pictures?

Pretty weird considering the mass shooting in Aurora that is connected to this movie. When it comes to the coincidence or conspiracy debate...I must ask: why would someone put that in there if it was meant to connect to the CT shooting?

I have run into many sequences in my life that I have a hard time laughing off as sheer coincidence but cannot really explain it otherwise without diving into concepts that fall under pseudoscience.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan
 


Sorry, didn't see your post until after I made a reply. Actually (like I noted above) there is a reference to school children in the Dark Knight Rises. The Robin character attempted to get some (elementary or middle?) school kids (on a school bus) and out o Gotham before Gotham was going to be destroyed by a nuclear weapon. But that could of just been for dramatic affect.*shrug*

-Ghoster



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur
 


BOTH KILLERS HAD FATHERS WHO WARE EXPECTED TO TESTIFY IN THE LARGEST FINANCIAL SCANDAL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!!



One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes. Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Senate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested. Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook."



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
My personal belief is that they are complete able to manipulate weather right now, but of cause I have no way of proving it with facts.

Correct, that's your beliefs.

It makes zero sense to anyone why the imaginary evil NWO would spend so much effort (if indeed possible), on sending totally obscure 'messages' about their crimes. Only paranoid people people think like this, and paranoid people think like this anyway (this thread is proof), so there is absolutely no logic here.

It's only the logic of the paranoid we see proof of here. Only the paranoid mind sees any connections here, only the paranoid and possibly psychotic mind sees 'messages' and 'signs' here.

Stop exploiting other peoples' misery, it's disgusting.


edit on 17-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by mc4denmark
My personal belief is that they are complete able to manipulate weather right now, but of cause I have no way of proving it with facts.

Correct, your belief doesn't add up to a whole here, sorry.

Also, it makes zero sense to anyone why the imaginary evil NWO would spend so much effort, if indeed possible', on sending totally obscure 'messages' about their crimes. Only paranoid people people think like this, and paranoid people think like this anyway (this thread is proof), so there is absolutely no logic here.

It's only the logic of the paranoid we see proof of here.

Stop exploiting other peoples' misery for your own morbid satisfaction, it's disgusting.




In the early 60ths or before, subliminal messaging where incorporated in movie theaters, in Project MK ULTRA, unknowing Americans where test subject for the CIA in order to test e.g. '___' for mind control purposes. In operation PAPERCLIP the US transfered Nazi doctors and changed their name so they could work for the US and never get tried for there crimes against e.g. children.

You should open your eyes and accept that the government dont give a rats ass about you or me or anybody else
edit on 17-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've been following this since the start, very interesting.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
...

In the early 60ths or before, subliminal messaging where incorporated in movie theaters, in Project MK ULTRA, unknowing Americans where test subject for the CIA in order to test e.g. '___' for mind control purposes. In operation PAPERCLIP the US transfered Nazi doctors and changed their name so they could work for the US and never get tried for there crimes against e.g. children.

You should open your eyes and accept that the government dont give a rats ass about you or me or anybody else

Those things are totally unrelated. What does that prove here? Nothing. And please answer how it makes sense that the 'NWO' would spend time with crap like this, advertizing their own crimes?

There was nothing subliminal here, it was extremely obscure, and ONLY a paranoid mind would spend time even looking for it, or even registering it. Noone here knew it was there before a morbid conspiracy type started looking for 'signs' with a magnifying glass.

The problem is: Paranoia and various other mental illnesses. As witnessed in this thread, a few people here on ATS think those crazy killers are somehow geniuses who found 'The truth' about 'NWO'.

Think through what is going on here, ask yourself if you want to take part in it. If you want to take part in saluting these killers?

Wanna check your head guys?


edit on 17-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
reply to post by AdamsMurmur
 


BOTH KILLERS HAD FATHERS WHO WARE EXPECTED TO TESTIFY IN THE LARGEST FINANCIAL SCANDAL THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!!



One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes. Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Senate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested. Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook."


Apparently, that's just a totally bogus internet rumor which has never been verified, at least I sure hope so.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by mc4denmark
...

In the early 60ths or before, subliminal messaging where incorporated in movie theaters, in Project MK ULTRA, unknowing Americans where test subject for the CIA in order to test e.g. '___' for mind control purposes. In operation PAPERCLIP the US transfered Nazi doctors and changed their name so they could work for the US and never get tried for there crimes against e.g. children.

You should open your eyes and accept that the government dont give a rats ass about you or me or anybody else

Those things are totally unrelated. What does that prove here? Nothing.

There was nothing subliminal here, it was extremely obscure, and ONLY a paranoid mind would spend time even looking for it, or even registering it. Noone here knew it was there, before a conspiracy type started looking for 'signs' with a magnifying glass.

The problem is: Paranoia and various other mental illnesses. As witnessed in this thread, a few people here on ATS think those crazy killers are somehow geniuses who found 'The truth' about 'NWO'.

Think through what is going on here, ask yourself if you want to take part in it. If you want to take part in saluting these killers?

Wanna check your head guys?


So why are you here?

Do you view yourself as the sole voice of reason?

You just repeat paranoid in various forms over and over again until it has become your truth. Only 62,000 more times to go as they would say in the Brave New World.
edit on 17-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by mc4denmark
...

In the early 60ths or before, subliminal messaging where incorporated in movie theaters, in Project MK ULTRA, unknowing Americans where test subject for the CIA in order to test e.g. '___' for mind control purposes. In operation PAPERCLIP the US transfered Nazi doctors and changed their name so they could work for the US and never get tried for there crimes against e.g. children.

You should open your eyes and accept that the government dont give a rats ass about you or me or anybody else

Those things are totally unrelated. What does that prove here? Nothing.

There was nothing subliminal here, it was extremely obscure, and ONLY a paranoid mind would spend time even looking for it, or even registering it. Noone here knew it was there, before a conspiracy type started looking for 'signs' with a magnifying glass.

The problem is: Paranoia and various other mental illnesses. As witnessed in this thread, a few people here on ATS think those crazy killers are somehow geniuses who found 'The truth' about 'NWO'.

Think through what is going on here, ask yourself if you want to take part in it. If you want to take part in saluting these killers?

Wanna check your head guys?


What? This proves that conspiracies are not just for the nut jobs, its REAL ! And it shows that the government don't take to much care to cover their tracks. Or value human life higher than their goal of control. If you cant see that you are seriously ignorant.

Paranoia and presenting theories are two very different things, what you are doing is to mark does who looks for answers as nut jobs, only based on your own very closed mind of whats right and wrong, with even less evidence than the OP.

One reason they put in so blatant in front of us, could simply be pride, everyone has it, and just imaging how being almost world ruler would effect the human ego.

Just look at the music videos from the big artist today, they are FILLED with egyptian references and the all-seeing eye
edit on 17-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What about this for an explanation;

The same Demonic Spirit that influenced the Satanic character of the Joker in the Dark Knight movie, is the same spirit ultimately responsible for causing the Sandy Hook shooting, the same spirit who influenced the CO movie shooting, and probably the same spirit that influenced the guy in China to go into the school and stab 20 people the same day as the sandy hook massacre....

Hasn't anybody thought of that?



new topics

top topics



 
216
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join