It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451
More connections here!

www.vbbnewtown.com...

Sandy Hook. Newtown. Gotham.

WHAT THE??? The mind boggles...infinite universe but that is pretty crazy!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Wtf is your problem and why are you here? I read and participate in conspiracy theories because I find them interesting and a brain challenge, seeing or discovering unusual connections. It does not make someone crazy to explore fringe ideas...sometimes, that is how "real" crimes get solved...by looking places no one else thought to look.

Real crimes do not get solved by finding references in hollywood movies and then insisting the actual murderer was just a patsy because you really really want to believe it.

Such thinking is literally dangerous. It's a form of paranoid delusion. I don't even want to address them further as I risk deepening this delusion. It's not something that can be fixed on the internet.

Actually they do! Real crimes, problems, ETC... are solve exactly this way. I trained as an investigator and the fist thing you do after collecting as much information as you can, on any problem, is brain storm the whole situation. You ask... who, what, why, where, when, and how. Then, you ask the most important question of all...."WHAT IF" ! You get as creative as ones mind will allow. Even if you, yourself can't see the possibility, you still throw it out on the table to be examined.

By doing this you begin to put together a list of probable answers, as well as potential solutions. Like puzzle pieces, facts can be gathered, and tried in different ways, just by asking "WHAT IF" to see if they support the supposition. In this way, one can weed out variables that may or may not pertinent to the problem you are trying to solve. The ones that don't fit are put aside until some new piece of information comes along and raises the probability of it becoming a valid piece of evidence or further excludes it from being part of the puzzle. However, you never, ever dismiss any piece of information concerning the situation you are investigating. This is why there are so many cold case files sitting to be solved, and why from time t time a cold case is solved.

And by the way, I believe you are referring to a "random coincidence" not a "coincidence" since any two incidences happening together are co...incidences, either random or by design. Example: you and I could be walking and meet around the corner at the same time. If either you or I made no attempt to make this happen then it is probably a random coincidence. However, If either of us plan our meeting then it is still a co...instance of occurrence or "coincidence" but a planned or conspired one.

And I agree with a couple of the other posters....I would have to wonder why one would object so much to asking questions and forming supposition in the course of sorting this conspiracy out. And before you jump on the word "conspiracy" this is in fact a conspiracy. Of what make and by who is still questionable, but it is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

I have. The puppet master is pulling the strings.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well Peter Lanza is the tax director for GE and was (supposedly) scheduled to testify much alike Holmes's father was supposed to before his son went 'off' the deep end.

Peter Lanza LinkedIn

But yes, as of right now, this is unconfirmed by mainstream news sources and to me guess will stay that way. So take it for what it is, I wouldn't put it in the BS bin yet, and I actually believe this.

"Nothing is coincidence, everything is planned." - FDR

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
not needed, already posted.
edit on 12/17/2012 by GaucheDroite because: already posted by someone else

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Originally posted by bastet11
I think the incidents are certainly connected. I knew as soon as I saw there was a school psychologist killed named Sherlach. Along with the James Holmes of Aurora.
At some point people are going to have to start realizing that there are no coincidences here.

Wow really? Sherlach is now sherlock? Are you sure about that?

Sherlach is now Sherlock? Yes elementary dear Watson, Sandy Hook elementary.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiral0ut

i am when you tell me my ideas and the others here are a waste of time. ^^

right back at ya

"This is the type of thread, w/ 87 flags now, that ultimately serves to render this forum illegitimate

"but this angle is a waste of time"

"I hope everyone here puts time and research into that- it's much more useful. "

whos puttin who down ? its a conspiracy site some come for info, some come for dis info, some come just for ooogle and boogles and a crap load of fun. i hardly call that a waste of time . ^9

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
and this is why we never know any truth cause everybody wants to make a conspiracy out of everything. smh

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"Sandy Hook" is like "Springfield" about every state has one, or more than one.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

or turn a blind eye and accept everything MSM shoves down their throat. The gullible out numbers the thinkers by a wide margin.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Loki420th

OK
If thats real how the feck did you find it

Did you go through every movie ever made looking for references? do you have a complete photo memory?

Whats the deal?

Great spot however it happened

^^ This ^^

I mean really HOW did anyone spot this?? It was weird enough seeing the first pic but then someone points right at it in the second still
Makes one wonder......

I don't wonder at all, I myself find stuff on movies interesting and sometimes if I see a map, I will pause the movie and zoom in and see where it is and wonder why they chose it, etc. etc.
I collect movie memorabilia occasionally (for example I bought the t-shirt that Timothy Olyphant was wearing on the movie "The Crazies" it's the one with the fictional baseball team on it) I one time bought a Texas truck license plate that the only clue I had was it was screen used and the plate said 1981, every time I watched a movie that was set in that time in Texas I would look for it and I finally found it!
I would say the OP has the same curiosity as I do, and if he didn't find it, I might have!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i duno guys i follow a lot of conspiracies and all... like the lonegunman/911 and i believe there are certain stimuli that can act as triggers for people under mind control (MKultra, montauk, etc.).... but this finding just seems like a coincidence to me

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So,

The Dark Knight used a Lanza (lance/spear in Spanish) to strike Sandy Hook.

Sandy being short for Cassandra, the greak goddess of tragedy and prophecy.

The name Adam is also related to "mankind", "human", dam-"blood"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

What? This proves that conspiracies are not just for the nut jobs, its REAL !

No, It proves that certain secret agencies sometimes commit their own crimes. Nothing more, nothing less.

There IS NO CONNECTION between those things you mention and this crap here. NONE.

One reason they put in so blatant in front of us, could simply be pride, everyone has it, and just imaging how being almost world ruler would effect the human ego.

Could, would, maybe, believe ..

Bull# is all we've got here mate.

Just look at the music videos from the big artist today, they are FILLED with egyptian references and the all-seeing eye..

Lol, ok, the pyramids now. Ever since the pyramids became known in the Western world they have been an object of inspiration and wonder to artists, musicians, mystics, yea politicians too, ATS conspirators, you name it. So what?
Only a paranoid mind sees ANY connection between ancient Egypt and some young messed up nutcase who was obsessed with a #ing comic ok?

Get your heads checked guys... These nut-cases were ill, illness is real. Don't think it isn't.

edit on 17-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by detachedindividual

This site was once a bastion for some of the brightest minds I've ever encountered, as of the past 2 years it's washed with a combination of the mentally insane, paranoid and easily lead morons. I think you're right many of these members really need help.

Are you perfect and know it all? Just checking.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

Indeed. I was wondering if the final play has something to do with a nuke explosion, since there have been so many uncanny "coincidences" from the Dark Knight movie played out in tragic real life drama. What is their fascination with the Batman series, anyway?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by detachedindividual

This site was once a bastion for some of the brightest minds I've ever encountered, as of the past 2 years it's washed with a combination of the mentally insane, paranoid and easily lead morons. I think you're right many of these members really need help.

I've read it for some time and just recently joined, but you're right. Not all the members of course, but a growing percentage.

I wonder how long it'll be before it comes out that the shooter was a member of this website like the shooter at the Batman Movie?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It saddens me these people can kill children.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I've tried to show you all the evidence, I've repeated it several times, it's all out there for you all to check. It took me fifteen minutes to find out that Sandy Hook is in NJ, and that the creators of Batman lived in NYC and created Gotham from that region. This explains the entire thing, and why it's there in the movie.

But people will refuse reality because they want to believe that this is all a plan to take their previous guns away from them.

This is the kind of scenario that makes ATS a messed up place. Even with the evidence there for all to see you all deny it exists and refuse the facts in favour of insanity. This is why the media portrays genuine conspiracy theorists as lunatics.

You guys are the cause of this stigma. You resolutely deny facts and choose ignorance. You repeatedly spout the BS over and over, even when the evidence is there to show you all a simple and logical explanation.

I used to love this place, now it's just a mess of the maladjusted and mentally defective, people who think their cats are talking to them and their government wants to gas everyone. This is why I'm getting increasingly fed up with this place.

Deny ignorance? You lot positively embrace it if it means you have something accuse your government of.

Good post.

So much crazy here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
NWO BUSTED! Predictive Programming at its finest. The World Trade Center was in over 700 movies before 2001, not including commercials and music videos. Check out the youtube channel: Northtowersouthtower for an archive.

Awesome find

Not sure if this could be related but "Sandy" is a character on Spongebob. Check out the lettering -

SPONGEBOB = 9 Letters

SQUAREPANTS = 11 Letters = 9/11

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join