It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Whoever thinks this thread has probably been a waste of time and energy, please unflag it, as I just did to see if we can get it down to 100 flags or less..

Since I posted that about a minute ago, it went up by three flags!

Ridiculous.

Cheers,

NAM

edit on 17-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

1997 Simpsons Episode (NYC vs Homer Simpson)

1991 Terminator 2 Judgment Day

Cmon people, they have been doing this forever.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The movie Prometheus featured a sandstorm if I remember correctly,

didn't the humanoid guy rescue the girl when she was stuck outside in the storm?

didn't he hook her on and drag her back in?

sandy hook?

just trying to push the envelope.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Interesting but i dont see how its relevant? Sandy Hook isnt a town as showing in the map? The map doesnt even show that it is Connecticut? Not sure what folks are doing here. Reaching much?

Originally posted by Loki420th
Check it out on the far left Sandy Hook. 1.58 in the Dark Knight Movie. It is the only thing clearly legible on that map. strange coincidence

edit on 16-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well I have been curious how this became known as the NewTown shooting when the name of the town
is Sandy Hook.

Look it up. Sandy Hook, CT.

New Town, New Country, New World, perhaps?

I just looked it up, the name of the town is Sandy Hook, not Newtown. Only the media would completely distort the truth to make you believe a lie.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

What about that superman comic that came out just before 9/11.
Did you or anyone else post hat on in this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! 9"11" is the clearance for many tunnels, overpasses, bridges etc. YOu mean the DOT has been in on this forever? Man some folks are really sick and PARANOID.

Originally posted by waltdisney

1997 Simpsons Episode (NYC vs Homer Simpson)

1991 Terminator 2 Judgment Day

Cmon people, they have been doing this forever.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Thing is, those things DON'T happen, only on the thousands of TV shows most people watch all the time to convince us that all kinds of crazies are out there, that are crazy for the sake of it and hatch extreme diabolical plots that of course are SUPER EASY to find out who did it.

I take it you believe everything media feeds you, and think NOTHING of it is out of the norm.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Thing is, those things DON'T happen, only on the thousands of TV shows most people watch all the time to convince us that all kinds of crazies are out there, that are crazy for the sake of it and hatch extreme diabolical plots that of course are SUPER EASY to find out who did it.

I take it you believe everything media feeds you, and think NOTHING of it is out of the norm.

You can't possibly be serious

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!!! 9"11" is the clearance for many tunnels, overpasses, bridges etc. YOu mean the DOT has been in on this forever? Man some folks are really sick and PARANOID.

The Matrix released 1999

His passport expires on 9/11

1997 Disneys "Jungle to Jungle"

Tim Allen works at the World Trade Center

AA Commercial Jet flies right across faded World Trade Center in background...

edit on 17-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Bottom line is...

This is a conspiracy site.

What happens here is the discussiorn of topics in a light that does not normally run parallel with the status quo.

People are allowed to think how they want. People are allowed to say what they want.

Threads have titles for a reason. Most of the time they allow you to get a taste before eating the whole meal.

People with acquired tastes should stick to what they are happy to digest.

Give humanity the freedom to come to a site like this and allow them to express themselves in a way that they choose, be it agreeable with you or not.

If you are a non believer and you absolutely feel the need to express yourself on a thread that believes, at least try to do it with dignity, respect, and a willingness to challenge your own beliefs.

The thought police feel as though they have a duty to stop the spread of ignorance on their own terms instead of allowing respectful debate and the freedom to grow out of our own ignorance the way we see fit.

Thankyou

edit on 17-12-2012 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The motto of the site is "Deny Ignorance". When ignorance is presented, we are to deny it the chance to propogate.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

So is this paper $9, is that realistic.
What I'm saying is what is the $9 for should it of been $18 or $2
Is the 9 a none realistic number for what it is meant represents.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Whoever thinks this thread has probably been a waste of time and energy, please unflag it, as I just did to see if we can get it down to 100 flags or less..

Since I posted that about a minute ago, it went up by three flags!

Ridiculous.

Cheers,

NAM

edit on 17-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Yes, I did see your post. I flagged it anyways, because it's more entertaining than American Idol.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

The happenings reported are factual, the reasons behind those happenings are not. However, even though they don't have the "whole story" or even the right parts to a story, doesn't mean it's a government conspiracy of some sort.

We're supposed to be intelligent enough to be able to see if something is realistic or not. What kind of mindset would someone have to be in for them to divert immediately to some of the far fetched ideas that are thrown around? What keeps minds like that from being the next to snap and the next to cause one of these horrible tragedies?

It's clearly already on their mind, they show us right here. They show us the twisted and warped thinking that goes on in their brains. They are dangerous people, people capable of taking lives and justifying it with someone being "out to get them".

This site is supposed to be about conspiracies, the ones that really do exist, not making each and every thing that happens in our lives and our world into a conspiracy. There's a big difference in denying ingorance and propogating it. Things like this only propogate it.

It's also disgusting as well as alarming considering the mindset of those involved and what they may be capable of doing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Don't forget to use your noggins..

There could be some sort of black bag, black-op/psy-op, drug-induced, MK-Ultra type programming (either directly or through some sort of remote-control technology) involved (to realize a socio-political agenda by the wicked, dark shadow government) and/or connection between the fathers of Lanza and Holme's re: scheduled LIBOR testimony/high finance - and yet, the appearance of the name Sandy Hook in the Batman film could STILL be nothing but mere coincidence whereby the makers of the film based Gotham City on NYC and picked up the name Sandy Hook from a nearby place in NJ.

bump..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

False-
Vertical clearance: Minimum vertical clearance under overhead structures (including over the paved shoulders) of 16 feet (4.88 m) in rural areas and 14 feet (4.27 m) in urban areas, with allowance for extra layers of pavement. Through urban areas at least one routing should have 16-foot (4.88 m) clearances. Sign supports and pedestrian overpasses must be at least 17 feet (5.18 m) above the road, except on urban routes with lesser clearance, where they should be at least 1 foot (0.30 m) higher than other objects.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm going to start coming up wtih completely off the wall stuff that couldn't possibly hold water and presenting it like it's been done right here. Seriously, at least use your mind a little.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

This site is supposed to be about conspiracies, the ones that really do exist, not making each and every thing that happens in our lives and our world into a conspiracy.

And who is to decide which conspiracies are real or not? You? What about JFK, was that a conspiracy? Do you give us your blessing to be able to discuss that subject? What about 9/11, or aliens, do we have your permission to discuss those things as well, or have you deemed them not real conspiracies? I'll never understand why some people think they are the leaders of the thought police?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaEnigma
reply to post by Loki420th

This iz rather interesting.. But I'd like to pose this question to others in this thread.. "Iz there no such thing az coincidence...?"

Are there other references in the Film..?
Could other psychopaths be utilizing references in this movie to plan and execute up-coming mass murders..?
Iz it that hard to believe there are extremely intelligent psychopaths living amongst us now, planning something much more devastating..?

S+F

Hey guys, just saw this movie this morning and within minutes came across this thread. Coincidence or...? lol

Anyways, saw the movie this mornng and there's a line in the movie that caught my eye

Quoting from IMDB:

****[Blake arrives at the Broucek Cement Company plant; as a worker leads him through the yard, Blake spots a worker that he immediately recognizes as the cement truck driver he spoke to during the Gotham Stock Exchange robbery]
John Blake: Hey! Hey!
[the driver turns]
John Blake: That was you in front of the Stock Exchange, wasn't it?
Cement Truck Driver: When?
John Blake: "When?" When half the city's cops were trying to pull onto Castle Street and your truck shut them out.
Cement Truck Driver: Oh yeah. You're that cop.
John Blake: Detective, now. And uh... as a detective, we're not allowed to believe in coincidencescidences.
[the worker behind Blake promptly swings at him with a knife. Blake smashes his hand, pulls his sidearm out and shoots him. The driver then grabs Blake from behind. As Blake struggles with the driver, he aims his pistol, and fires into the cement mixer. The bullet ricochets and hits the the driver in the back]
John Blake: [furious] What are you doing here? What are you working on?
[the driver dies. Blake looks at his pistol, and tosses it away, disgusted. He calls Gordon on his cell phone] ****

This line in particular caught my attention, specially since it is mentioned 2 times throughout this particular movie which you guys insist has to do with the shootings. Isn't it weird that throughout the film this concept of COINCIDENCES DO NOT EXIST is mentioned twice? Just thought someone should point it out.

It's my first post, been lurking through ATS for years and this is the topic that made me register.

Cheers.
edit on 17-12-2012 by hades84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join