It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Seems you have a fairly new account(yep yesterday) and your sole purpose has been discrediting these pages.... hum what are you doing here exactly....shilling? Are their families on here...if so please speak up.
edit on 17-12-2012 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hades84

I registered after Aurora happened.

The first I thought Friday at 10:30AM "Damn, its gonna be like Aurora all over again"

You are right; the fact that this is a major theme in the movie is very important.

I am sure some people on this thread would brush it off even if the map had said Aurora instead.

Yeah, just a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ

This site is supposed to be about conspiracies, the ones that really do exist, not making each and every thing that happens in our lives and our world into a conspiracy.

And who is to decide which conspiracies are real or not? You? What about JFK, was that a conspiracy? Do you give us your blessing to be able to discuss that subject? What about 9/11, or aliens, do we have your permission to discuss those things as well, or have you deemed them not real conspiracies? I'll never understand why some people think they are the leaders of the thought police?

How about you just wait until something is at least a week old so the families that have DEAD CHILDREN can grieve???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just remembered this from 4 days ago:

For John Travolta teamed up with his Grease leading lady Olivia Newton-John for the second time in a month on Wednesday.

The sizzling chemistry that was their trademark was still there for all to see as they played around before making their appearance on SiriusXM in New York to promote their new charity album.

And do you remember the names of their characters???

Yes .... look:

The couple teamed up to reprise their famous roles as Sandy and Danny for a charity song I Think You Might Like It.

and Olivia Newton... Newtown!!

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This report is from Friday when this massacre happened
edit on 17-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Seems you have a fairly new account(yep yesterday) and your sole purpose has been discrediting these pages.... hum what are you doing here exactly....shilling?

Got tired of just reading and not commenting on some of the more far-fetched stuff that people somehow come up with. I'm also angry that people are not giving the families time to grieve the loss of their DEAD CHILDREN before treating this like a piece of trash

The amount of time someone has been registered does not make their opinion more or less valuable than anyone else's. I'm sure there are people who have been members for 5 or 6 years that are idiots and others who have only joined today who are 100 times more intelligent as well as the other way around.

edit on 17-12-2012 by L8RT8RZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok - I'm going to put a theory out here. If there a certain people who can connect with future information - either by psychic or time travel (or info travelling through time), it would explain all these types of "coincidences". (Like the stuff that kept happening in lost.)

edit on December 17th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

edit on December 17th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

This site is supposed to be about conspiracies, the ones that really do exist, not making each and every thing that happens in our lives and our world into a conspiracy.

And who is to decide which conspiracies are real or not? You? What about JFK, was that a conspiracy? Do you give us your blessing to be able to discuss that subject? What about 9/11, or aliens, do we have your permission to discuss those things as well, or have you deemed them not real conspiracies? I'll never understand why some people think they are the leaders of the thought police?

How about you just wait until something is at least a week old so the families that have DEAD CHILDREN can grieve???

In what possible way does this thread prevent the victims' families from grieving?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
For people still not convinced Hollywood predicts events

Eric Shawn, actor who held up microphone that says 9/11. Coincidentally, he was one of the first people on 9/11 to see the plane hit the World Trade.
edit on 17-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I just remembered this from 4 days ago:

For John Travolta teamed up with his Grease leading lady Olivia Newton-John for the second time in a month on Wednesday.

The sizzling chemistry that was their trademark was still there for all to see as they played around before making their appearance on SiriusXM in New York to promote their new charity album.

And do you remember the names of their characters???

Yes .... look:

The couple teamed up to reprise their famous roles as Sandy and Danny for a charity song I Think You Might Like It.

and Olivia Newton... Newtown!!

This report is from Friday when this massacre happened
edit on 17-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hades84

This line in particular caught my attention, specially since it is mentioned 2 times throughout this particular movie which you guys insist has to do with the shootings. Isn't it weird that throughout the film this concept of COINCIDENCES DO NOT EXIST is mentioned twice? Just thought someone should point it out.

Glad someone got a transcript of it. I knew it was said a couple of times. It's a little funny how some people keep calling it a coincidence, when the movie says there are no coincidences.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The major factor for me is not the picture itself; it is the fact that he places his hand directly on top of the words Sandy Hook.

He could have placed his hand anywhere on the map.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kingomar69

Well that just absolutely settles it, it's all Patsy Cline's fault. She came back from the grave, possessed the kid, brought Jimmy Hoffa back with her because they were having a fling in the afterlife and they went on a killing spree because she wrote a song about Bonnie and Clyde that never made it to the charts and she wanted her revenge.
It couldn't possibly be anything else and all the signs point to it. That must be what it is!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Tell it to the media they started the feeding frenzzy...if that is the issue with the thread stop reading and distracting from those who are mentally excercising possiblities.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Those who fail to remember history are destined to repeat it.

Disney tried telling us way back in 1943 with "Chicken Little", with pages taken right out of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (wait...that's just a "hoax", right?)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Tell it to the media they started the feeding frenzzy...if that is the issue with the thread stop reading and distracting from those who are mentally excercising possiblities.

Mental exercise is very different from fantasizing and paranoia

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Mental exercise is very different from fantasizing and paranoia

i'm not sure yet, where i stand on this subject. but i am curious what your position is on 9-11 and, hmm, who shot jfk. any ideas?
edit on 17-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's intresting to think about... I was running it through my mind, perhaps the agenda is to increase gun ownership while throwing the public into mass panic, with a well armed and fearful public a full scale war could be initiated by giving the appearance of loosing control, perhaps a economic depression is about to ensue and food shortages and war. Then is the time, by that time "we the people" would be more than willing to relequish our rights in the name of peace..

Sandy hooks sparks gun sales. Source
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

L8RT8RZ - "How about you just wait until something is at least a week old so the families that have DEAD CHILDREN can grieve???"

How and why if what we discuss on one thread on one site, have any affect on the families who are grieving?

Unless any of these "drop in the bucket" threads gain mass media attention, then the families would literally have to be A.T.S. members or have friends who are, that are on conspiracy related websites exploring and entertaining conspiracy theories themselves to be affected.

In my small opinion, I think the mass media are doing a fine job on their own giving enough people fuel to want to develop their own opinion faster, rather than waiting for the "official" story from "experts"...

Granted most of us were not there that day, does not strip our freedom to discuss our thoughts in small groups away from exploited media outlets.

I feel for them as do almost every person with a soul here does. Grieving does not overtake the mind nor does it happen in a particular shape or form. Maybe some people with their wacky ideas as nearsighted as they are believe they are helping in some way.

All I know is that I am able to separate my mind in order to grieve and let grieve and also to allow my human nature an outlet on a free thinking conspiracy website like this one.

edit on 17-12-2012 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

By using msm sources?

Someone asked for another source of caps
www.putlocker.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Interesting post.

Makes my wheels turn for my film making career.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join