It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Largest Test Ever - December 17th - December 21st

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i looked through the links but did not find were it said the article was written on april 1st, can you help me out, everytime i tried to go farther with the links i got a 404 not found.

For some inexplicable reason, I just got the most severe case of Deja Vu' reading that. Like, I almost knew what you were gonna say next. Have you said something like that before?

Wow, that was weird.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I could swear I saw on one of these posts someone drew parallels between the LHC and the Aztec calender saying they looked similar maybe they were trying to tell us not to flash this thing up on the 21st after having a few cups of jungle vine brew....just sayin

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If this was an April Fools joke I am not laughing and its frikkin December already

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've scanned many web pages looking for something that says this is a joke. I found nothing. It is actually strange that I can't find a page at CERN that shows upcoming scheduled tests. I easily found their past and future test schedules before, now all I find is vacation schedules. Why aren't they posting these anymore to the public. Seems like our ability to monitor CERN's activities just got harder.

I was tracking their experiments before to see if there was a relation to storms. Spin energy in a circle and possibly it can interact with the core or magma currents. My research was inconclusive. It is impossible for me to evaluate this information properly though because I don't have that much experience in physics of this kind. I wonder if they are monitoring weather when they run their experiments. I doubt it because if they would find a connection it would jeopardize their ability to do these experiments. Under current policy around the world, you are only guilty if there is advanced proven knowledge that you are possibly doing something that causes something else to happen. If they know something there as to their experiments effect on weather, it will not be written on any document. I don't think they want to look at this possibility myself, keep a blind eye to consequences and you can keep doing it.

I gave up on that research because it needs advanced knowledge of exact information about the experiment.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If true then this proves that scientist have a great sense of humor.

I can see it know. Hey lets really F with the masses and schedule it for Dec 21, 2012

They have even thrown in some time travel stuff in the mix before.

While most scientists would write off the event as a freak accident, two esteemed physicists have formulated a theory that suggests an alternative explanation: perhaps a time-traveling bird was sent from the future to sabotage the experiment

Read more: www.time.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

so since many at ats love proof, ill be that guy, ive only seen a quoted article and a screen shot, but not the actual article that shows the hoax and/or april fools joke. Can someone give a link to the article that works? I would like to have to stop checking on this thread to see if the links work.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

so since many at ats love proof, ill be that guy, ive only seen a quoted article and a screen shot, but not the actual article that shows the hoax and/or april fools joke. Can someone give a link to the article that works? I would like to have to stop checking on this thread to see if the links work.

Between the time the thread was posted and now, that page was removed by the hoaxers. You now get the 404 page.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Maybe the page that said it was an April fools joke was a joke, something like a troll page that was untrue. When the Hoax was found to exist it was removed.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The article was removed in the last couple days. Possibly because it was getting spread around the net on sites like BIN? Not sure.

The original article wasn't actually from CERN, it was just a blog post. The screen shot I posted earlier was from that, the original source...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Since the article was scrapped, many will be wondering "Did TPTB scrap it to hide up the fact they are making a black hole to ensure Mayan Doomsday, yadda yadda yadda"....

I found another article posted about it noting that it was an April Fools Day joke. (Just for the newcomers to the thread. I think the rest of us saw the original the day it was posted.)

NOTE: Old article, April Fool's joke. Actual testing schedule HERE. Boy is my face red (I'm trashed).

Source

The actual LHC Schedule can be found here, which, in itself debunks the thread... Since CERN will be conducting no experiments on those dates.

The matter should be rested now.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
And again, the LHC does not do anything that cosmic rays aren't already doing ALL THE TIME in the atmosphere of earth with thousands of time the power.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So CERN, which has the power to create a black hole, is conducting their largest ever test on Dec 21 2012?

Wow.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It looks like the blog post was pulled from this article because the exact paragraph is here in context.
shanecloud

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
Sorry ATS, but did anybody read the whole article???

….APRIL FOOLS! We’re sorry if this article had given arise to any concerns you may have had, but looking on the bright side, there probably will be a December 22nd. If not, we would all be very pissed to miss out on this years Christmas. And besides, if the world did end, you wouldn’t be able to come visit our nifty little website! Thanks for reading

The date of the article is indeed 1/4/2012!!!

i smell a cover up, for one the link has been removed, now is a 404, for two look at this google webcache of the source and youll see it does not say that it is a joke anywhere in the article at all,
so those people who copied into their posts that it was either made it up OR it was added after this webcache image

webcache.googleusercontent.com...
Ajm-ZrNj0AJ:www.categorists.com/2012/04/01/cern-announces-upcoming-test-schedule-coincides-with- mayan-calendar/+www.categorists.com...&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

www.categorists.com...&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl= de" target="_blank" class="postlink">webcache

in case the link is too long http: // tinyurl . com/a7z9y2e

maybe, maybe not
edit on 12/11/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

so i see another link to a blog, that's not doing it for me. however the scheduled seems legit. but then i wonder, is every experiment ever done, scheduled, and shown to the public? i think not, there are many experiments done with out the public's knowledge. this seems this particular experiment would be hidden as not to cause a panic since there is already uneasiness surrounding dec 21 2012. I wonder if the plans for this experiment got leaked and those who want to keep it secret scrambled to play it off as a joke. Remember, all this info is digital. a pdf can be changed and, article date can be manipulated, and blogs are just that, blogs. I cant in good faith believe that this is a joke without real evidence, just as a alien spacecraft skeptics will never believe until they shake hands with an alien and fly around in there ship.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
So CERN, which has the power to create a black hole, is conducting their largest ever test on Dec 21 2012?

Wow.

Oh my god.

Do you not read before you post?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

so i see another link to a blog, that's not doing it for me. however the scheduled seems legit. but then i wonder, is every experiment ever done, scheduled, and shown to the public? i think not, there are many experiments done with out the public's knowledge. this seems this particular experiment would be hidden as not to cause a panic since there is already uneasiness surrounding dec 21 2012. I wonder if the plans for this experiment got leaked and those who want to keep it secret scrambled to play it off as a joke. Remember, all this info is digital. a pdf can be changed and, article date can be manipulated, and blogs are just that, blogs. I cant in good faith believe that this is a joke without real evidence, just as a alien spacecraft skeptics will never believe until they shake hands with an alien and fly around in there ship.

Please stop thinking for yourself and attempting to disassociate yourself from the sheeple.
You're only making the "nothing to see here" and "business as usual" crowd feel uncomfortable.
edit on 11-12-2012 by stupid girl because: contraction/possive oversight

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

i wish i could......

its a curse.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Okay. Explain to me, oh fearless questioner of all that is and rebelious non-conformist to the sheeple masses...

Say that Cern IS running experiments, and has put out false information (claiming a real report of experiments on the 21'st was actually an april fools joke first published in april, that actually wasn't) to deflect public fears assiociated with this date.
WHAT IS IT THEY CAN DO THAT WOULD CAUSE ANYTHING CATASTROPHIC TO HAPPEN?
Are you familiar with what it is they do?
Or are you just blindly believing the stories that say they have the ability to mess with the fabric of the universe?
What evidence or science is this belief based on?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

even michio kaku has said that indeed cern MAY be capable of creating a black hole and he clarifies, this is not a certainty because they still dont know fr certain what DOES create a black hole it is only a slim possibility,

thats the nature of not knowing the results before you do it,

only those who dare to cross a line can find out where that line is

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join