It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Largest Test Ever - December 17th - December 21st

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
admin edit: This was an April Fools Joke as seen in the screen capture here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

**********************************************************************************************************************************
Link to Article

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule. Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC. With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

I thought this was interesting. What does it mean? Not sure, but I'm sure opinions will fly.

Secondary Article

AND THEN THERE IS THIS GUY (WILLIAM HENRY)

edit on 8-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 12-10-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok, i sit the fence with the whole 21 dec thing, i wont say i dont believe it could happen, because i aint got no crystal ball!

But it does seem MASSIVELY coincidental that cern would do theyre biggest experiment during that week of all weeks. It does send the conspiracy theorist inside me absolutely wild.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could this be why so many psychics cant see anything past 2012
Perhaps they will have luck with creating that black hole everyone is talking about, making time travel possible and therefor making timeline zero for time travel and all kind of people from the future will be pooing in.

Must keep a eye out on the LHC webcams, they are doing some tests right now
www.cyriak.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

lol...that webcam gif is pretty funny

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
When they first switched that thing things started to get weird..

Just saying..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Self fulfilling prophecy any one.
how can they be so stupid?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
don't worry folks
if it's the cause of anything happening [time travel becomes possible]
it's already in the cards.

it it's an attempt to derail/sabotage a spiritual/vibrational ascension scenario or for any other evil occult purpose:

Expect It to be smacked down. Very Hard.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Either someone with a completely misplaced sense of humor...or, complete idiots are planning these test dates.

Des

edit on 8-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Ok, i sit the fence with the whole 21 dec thing, i wont say i dont believe it could happen, because i aint got no crystal ball!

But it does seem MASSIVELY coincidental that cern would do theyre biggest experiment during that week of all weeks. It does send the conspiracy theorist inside me absolutely wild.

There doing it because they probably think it would be hilarious and get them boat loads of attention. Sure they know they might get protests and a few wackos, but all they have to do is sit back, hunker down and reap the free publicity after they don't destroy the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Self fulfilling prophecy any one.
how can they be so stupid?

I just can believe that the most advanced piece of scientific equipment in the world, hoping to find mindboggling results is actually going to start it off DURING THE WEEK OF THE 21ST. Could it get more scary????

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
When they first switched that thing things started to get weird..

Just saying..

Things have always been weird, it is just that people rarely paid attention to it before.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hmm.. I Can´t find any confirmation at LHC and CERN website for this test
Do you any links ?

Crossing my fingers its a made up story

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sorry ATS, but did anybody read the whole article???

….APRIL FOOLS! We’re sorry if this article had given arise to any concerns you may have had, but looking on the bright side, there probably will be a December 22nd. If not, we would all be very pissed to miss out on this years Christmas. And besides, if the world did end, you wouldn’t be able to come visit our nifty little website! Thanks for reading

The date of the article is indeed 1/4/2012!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

Its going to be Christmas after all

*I said, and a giant fireball slams into my face*

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Could this be why so many psychics cant see anything past 2012
Perhaps they will have luck with creating that black hole everyone is talking about, making time travel possible and therefor making timeline zero for time travel and all kind of people from the future will be pooing in.

www.cyriak.co.uk...

A little black hole?? The thing that sucks entire galaxies into it? Black holes start off as little. If they succeed bye bye atmosphere, then everything else, but first everything will get very very cold and you wont be able to breathe.

Wouldn't it be interesting if blackholes were intelgently made by civiliaztions that advance to a certian point in technology. Talk about the extreme battle of good and evil, God wants the universe to be "aware" maybe come together as a concience. The Devil will win. Technology is way.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Hundroid

*I said, and a giant fireball slams into my face*

Or the blue kachina lands on my head while im sitting on the toilet.

Its not over til the fat lady sings guys

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Maybe the scientists dont fall for the doom and gloom predictions being men of science and not men of superstition.

edit on 8-12-2012 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Hmmm...not quite sure, I fear some nuts bad guys could attempt to destroy the planet just to see the prophecy fulfilled...sadly enough since it seems Mayans do not have any doomsday prophecy...just their sand clock turning up-side-down

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

www.cyriak.co.uk...

That was good, thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hmm.. I Can´t find any confirmation at LHC and CERN website for this test
Do you any links ?

Crossing my fingers its a made up story

I did find this. It says their laboratory closes on the 22nd.

SCHEDULE

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join